Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. (12877 Views)

Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) / Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by Lachosen: 3:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
I'm really disappointed at Mr. Agbaje. Allowing violence in your campaign tells me, you will force people to do things when you mount the seat of the governorship. That's not leadership ooo...

4 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by efeyuppy: 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
I watched the interview yesterday and i came to conclusion that, even though Agbaje speaks well, he lacks the will to govern Lagos. He has no clear direction on matters arising about issues that concerns Lagos. The man just want to become the next Governor of Lagos by all means.

4 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by emmaglow: 6:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
It was a wasted 30 minutes of watching JIMI AGBAJE' gibbering utterances on channels tv last night. Nothing short of disappointment, he will just be so better off to go back to his corner shop. Moreover, he looks pretty pale. Or is his pharmacy short of drugs to treat his ailment?

4 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by freshness2020: 7:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
Why are the mods lying...is today 18th ?
Smh!

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
Heard that he has stepped down....
Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by maestroferddi: 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
Segeggs:
I can't wait for channelstv to release the video for all to see the man no brilliant at all grin
I hear you...

Meanwhile, Ambode from the party of debate/interview dodgers is yet to honour an invitation by Channels TV. The invitation was made about five weeks now.

Dude is scared stiff: doesn't want to embarrass himself again. He has been giving series of pretexts.

4 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by Jabioro: 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
PDP is a complete corrupted party,and any part of the country try to vote inn any of their the party candidate would surely be infected.,it is better called EBOLA-party.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
maestroferddi:
I hear you...

Meanwhile, Ambode from the party of debate/interview dodgers is yet to honour an invitation by Channels TV. The invitation was made about five weeks now.

Dude is scared stiff: doesn't want to embarrass himself again. He has been giving series of pretexts.
are you a channelstv staff to claim ambode is dodging interview? Liar

7 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by maestroferddi: 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
etenyong:
The way Jimi answers questions prove that he is wise and intelligent. He speaks brilliantly. I have no hesitation to annonce that i have change my mine and hereby decide to vote Jimi as Lagos state governor. I believe in him dat he will surely transform Lagos.
Dont mind these sour grapes of APC supporters.

Though I didn't watch the interview, but I doubt if JK bungled things.

This is a man who has consistently taken Ambode Mr Figurehead/Stooge to the cleaners in practically all the debates both of them have featured.

If Agbaje scored, say, 50% in Kadaria Ahmed's Straight Talk, then Ambode would have struggled to make 25%.

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by maestroferddi: 7:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
Segeggs:
are you a channelstv staff to claim ambode is dodging interview? Liar
See this one...

He forwarded a letter to Channels claiming that he has been held down by campaign engagements.

Very laughable and unimaginative excuse, don't you think?

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by Aystarz: 7:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
Segeggs:
I can't wait for channelstv to release the video for all to see the man no brilliant at all grin

One thing is for sure tho... Brother is one hella smooth talker.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by emeka2847: 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
Honestly, Agbaje messed up by admitting that BH caught PDP govt napping. But it was worse when he asked Nigerians to dash south-south another 4 year just to appease militants.

Should we return to zoning cos of militants?

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by maestroferddi: 7:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
bamidele029:
Jimi is the definition of elitist, imagine him saying we are not talking to the grassroots we are talking to the intellectuals shocked It's obvious he is in disdain of the masses and that is why he will never win . A leader cannot take pride in being more sophisticated that the people he says he wants to lead
I can't make head or tail of what you are saying.

Are you not confusing intelligence/brainpower with elitism?

I think your assertion is actually antithetical with the facts on ground.

It is obvious you have not been following JK's campaign thrust/trajectory.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by ideyvexnow: 7:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
This is rubbish interview,

Judging from the way this lady kept harassing Jimi Agbaje, it is obvious that she is 100% an APC member.

Did you guys also notice that whenever Jimi Agbaje succeeds in winning an arguement or answering a question brilliantly, this biased lady

immediately calls for a commercial break?

APC, nawa for una..

Besides, I watched this interview yesterday 18th February 2015, so why did it take the mods 24 good hours to bring it to the front page.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
maestroferddi:
See this one...

He forwarded a letter to Channels claiming that he has been held down by campaign engagements.

Very laughable and unimaginative excuse, don't you think?
post a picture of the letter or I don't give a fucckk.

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
Aystarz:

One thing is for sure tho... Brother is one hella smooth talker.
he's a smooth talker of jargons. He's better of mute.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by maestroferddi: 7:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
Tvegas:
Agbaje lost my vote tonight after stating that SS should be allowed to complete it's second 4 years or else there will be trouble. Talk of fear mongering and intimidation. Now these are my questions?

1. Did Nigerians sign an agreement that GEJ must lead for 8 years? Did Nigerians sign any agreement that he won't face any opposition in his reelection bid?

2. Didn't GEJ himself vow to leave office if there is no significant improvement in power and other sectors after 4 years?. The new PDP group even argued in the past that GEJ himself signed to spend just 1 term in office.

3. Should sane Nigerians return a president who doesn't mind bankrupting the economy and destroying all our spheres of existence in the name of a 2nd term bid?

4. Why can't Jimi argue that GEJ should be reelected based on the current government performance and transformation publicity. I saw the guy arguing 4 years for SS like an illiterate and a beer parlor politician.

And I thought this Jimi is an intelligent being but he disappointed me big time. Even the moderator tried correcting him to speak like a statesman but he wasn't smart enough to accept his error. Hope there is nothing spiritual about PDP or the Nigerian politics that changes people for the worst?

APC shouldn't waste money campaigning for my vote again.Its a done deal now.
You are sounding like a broken record.

4 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by maestroferddi: 7:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
Segeggs:
post a picture of the letter or I don't give a fucckk.
I should not be the one using your head for you..
Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by homeNabroad: 7:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
@maestroF..Guess the ill pendulum swung to JayKay over his mediocre response to germane questions raised at channels tv, why bring man of the people MR AMBODE to this matter. With JIMI AGBAJE and followers lie BOLD IGNORANCE as confused for BOLD IDEAS.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by bumtos(m): 8:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
JK, man of the people.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by maestroferddi: 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
homeNabroad:
@maestroF..Guess the ill pendulum swung to JayKay over his mediocre response to germane questions raised at channels tv, why bring man of the people MR AMBODE to this matter. With JIMI AGBAJE and followers lie BOLD IGNORANCE as confused for BOLD IDEAS.
You behaviour is symptomatic of APC supporters.

You guys have been so brainwashed that you are now colour blind: you call white red and vice versa.

Let me put it to you that Jimi Agbaje is born for elocution and public oratory.

I know one or two things about public speaking so I can identify a guru when I see one.

JK vs Ambode pairing is a serious mismatch as far as speech delivery is concerned.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
maestroferddi:
You behaviour is symptomatic of APC supporters.

You guys have been so brainwashed that you are now colour blind: you call white red and vice versa.

Let me put it to you that Jimi Agbaje is born for elocution and public oratory.

I know one or two things about public speaking so I can identify a guru when I see one.

JK vs Ambode pairing is a serious mismatch as far as speech delivery is concerned.
don't worry, the video will be out by next week and I'll make sure I post it here for you to see how wrong you are about him

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by adc: 8:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
Jk we know, jk we trust

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by hush15: 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
Tvegas:
Agbaje lost my vote tonight after stating that SS should be allowed to complete it's second 4 years or else there will be trouble. Talk of fear mongering and intimidation. Now these are my questions?

1. Did Nigerians sign an agreement that GEJ must lead for 8 years? Did Nigerians sign any agreement that he won't face any opposition in his reelection bid?

2. Didn't GEJ himself vow to leave office if there is no significant improvement in power and other sectors after 4 years?. The new PDP group even argued in the past that GEJ himself signed to spend just 1 term in office.

3. Should sane Nigerians return a president who doesn't mind bankrupting the economy and destroying all our spheres of existence in the name of a 2nd term bid?

4. Why can't Jimi argue that GEJ should be reelected based on the current government performance and transformation publicity. I saw the guy arguing 4 years for SS like an illiterate and a beer parlor politician.

And I thought this Jimi is an intelligent being but he disappointed me big time. Even the moderator tried correcting him to speak like a statesman but he wasn't smart enough to accept his error. Hope there is nothing spiritual about PDP or the Nigerian politics that changes people for the worst?

complete n all round morron is what you are. wasting internet time saying all sort of gibberish. In plain english, u and ur vote cud go to APCriminals, who cares. if you are blind to the fact that he is more intelligent ad successful than u.

Infact, that u voting for APPiss, he will receive 7 more by the powers that b and come May 29, he would be sworn in as the executive governor of Lagos. Tinubu ad his cohort have feed fat enough from state coffers and we need change in lagos. let them go and spend ogun state or osun money where they took lagos monies to. We liberating lagos by all means necessary from AP Shits

JK till 2023

5 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by internetpo(m): 8:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
its well

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
Tvegas:

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by Oceemo(m): 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
masterpower:
Jimi is far more better than AMBODE THE LUNATIC of apc.

Jimi is the next governor of Lagos state QED.

Quote me and dia of stroke.
2 show that u are a dummy 2, u can't even spell correctly. I pity u.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by aljharem(m): 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
lol congregation of APC losers grin grin grin

Jonathan is winning and so is Agbaje
Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by aljharem(m): 9:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
hush15:

complete n all round morron is what you are. wasting internet time saying all sort of gibberish. In plain english, u and ur vote cud go to APCriminals, who cares. if you are blind to the fact that he is more intelligent ad successful than u.

Infact, that u voting for APPiss, he will receive 7 more by the powers that b and come May 29, he would be sworn in as the executive governor of Lagos. Tinubu ad his cohort have feed fat enough from state coffers and we need change in lagos. let them go and spend ogun state or osun money where they took lagos monies to. We liberating lagos by all means necessary from AP Shits

JK till 2023

Trust me, they are all paid and benefitting from APC corrupt government

Notice they all came online the same time

CLOWNS !!!

Jonathan is winning

Jimi is taking Lagos

Obanikoro will be minister to deal with Tinubu

FINITO !!!!

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by veraponpo(m): 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
[quote author=Tvegas post=30860348]Agbaje lost my vote tonight after stating that SS should be allowed to complete it's second 4 years or else there will be trouble. Talk of fear mongering and intimidation. Now these are my questions?

APC shouldn't waste money campaigning for my vote again.Its a done deal now.[/quote)

In am not supprised at all. Jimi has zero knowledge of leadership and public leadership. If for any reason he wins, he will take Lagos backward

What does he know about tax management, what does he know about sinking fund, what does he know about Social Crisis Management, etc A man that could not manage his own business well.]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cabinet Reshuffle: Presidency Taps Senate Ahead Of Resumption / Sylva: FG May Sell Port Harcourt Refinery After $1.5bn Rehabilitation / Tuberculosis Inmate Moved Near Nnamdi Kanu’s Cell, Lawyer Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.