Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. (12887 Views)

Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) / Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Kaderia Ahmed is interviewing him.

Make dis chemist go back to him shop na, instead of disgracing himself here.
pple way wan buy drugs dey wait for am bt him dey defend d. Already sank PDP.
Mschewwww..

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by patrick89(m): 9:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
dadexcel:
Looking at the comments above you will indeed believe that these APC frontiers has been paid to flood the sociall sphere with all sorts of ani-opposition jingles, for goodness guys is it this same interview of jimi that you are talking about or there's another? There will be absolutely no need to join issues with you folks, but if jimis performance in the interview is not intelligent, then you guys you be telling us about the new meaning of the word! Please stop these random and boring criticism and say the truth and atleast disappoint your supposed apymasters!
don't mind those mofos, to even think that he went to their media house channels, he is very courageous, he is not afraid of them, the last time I watched him on sunrise daily, suleiman was asking him irrelevant and useless questions like "You sound more like progressive why are you in PDP" like wft ? So Apc members are progressive and pdp are backwards.. aledeh lost my respect that day. Maope was all over him asking him about PDP instead of what he will do differently to better the lives of lagosians. I just laugh at these people because I always see through them. This woman got what she deserve the day she interviewed Edwin Clark. She is very smart no doubt, but many questions she asked today are not relevant. Amode can't stand those questions. If ambode goes to a media that is sympathetic to PDP he will be disgraced. Because he will be asked about tinubu. Imagine maope asking jimi about Bode gorge! What is her business?

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by patrick89(m): 10:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
Yomboy4ever:

Make dis chemist go back to him shop na, instead of disgracing himself here.
pple way wan buy drugs dey wait for am bt him dey defend d. Already sank PDP.
Mschewwww..
yes he is a chemist meaning he is a smart person. And he is on wikipedia, what about ambode? Why is he not on wikipedia? Because his root will be exposed!!! Criminal APC..
Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by Tvegas(m): 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
hush15:

complete n all round morron is what you are. wasting internet time saying all sort of gibberish. In plain english, u and ur vote cud go to APCriminals, who cares. if you are blind to the fact that he is more intelligent ad successful than u.

Infact, that u voting for APPiss, he will receive 7 more by the powers that b and come May 29,
JK till 2023

If Jimi has been rolling with a thuggish and unschooled character who can't put simple sentences together like this poster there is no way his thinking won't go backward. Birds of thesame feather flock together "power that be my foot". Idiota.

4 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by ozo13(m): 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
grin sidon dr make pant dey wear u.this same lady tackled fashola last week.I respect channel TV.I duff my hat for fashola last week d way he was answering her questions.
ideyvexnow:
This is rubbish interview,

Judging from the way this lady kept harassing Jimi Agbaje, it is obvious that she is 100% an APC member.

Did you guys also notice that whenever Jimi Agbaje succeeds in winning an arguement or answering a question brilliantly, this biased lady

immediately calls for a commercial break?

APC, nawa for una..

Besides, I watched this interview yesterday 18th February 2015, so why did it take the mods 24 good hours to bring it to the front page.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by ooshinibos: 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
etenyong:
The way Jimi answers questions prove that he is wise and intelligent. He speaks brilliantly. I have no hesitation to annonce that i have change my mine and hereby decide to vote Jimi as Lagos state governor. I believe in him dat he will surely transform Lagos.
tran
i thot they said lagos is already transformed
Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by j4sure(m): 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ok

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by hush15: 11:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
Tvegas:

If Jimi has been rolling with a thuggish and unschooled character who can't put simple sentences together like this poster there is no way his thinking won't go backward. Birds of thesame feather flock together "power that be my foot". Idiota.

u r very unfortunate, can tell. no wonder you in bondage. well, all the best to you living in bondage.

me, JK, we are liberated fellows stretching a hand of hope to ur unfortunate situation but its seems you on comfort zone. all da best sucker...

meanwhile JK/GEJ till APCriminal rot in jail
Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by customized19: 12:40am On Feb 20, 2015
[s]
hush15:

complete n all round morron is what you are. wasting internet time saying all sort of gibberish. In plain english, u and ur vote cud go to APCriminals, who cares. if you are blind to the fact that he is more intelligent ad successful than u.

Infact, that u voting for APPiss, he will receive 7 more by the powers that b and come May 29, he would be sworn in as the executive governor of Lagos. Tinubu ad his cohort have feed fat enough from state coffers and we need change in lagos. let them go and spend ogun state or osun money where they took lagos monies to. We liberating lagos by all means necessary from AP Shits

JK till 2023
[/s]

You are a cursed fool for attacking the poster. Why cant you native goat counter his points instead of insulting him, political jobbers like you deserve nothing but sorrow in life. I.diat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by customized19: 12:41am On Feb 20, 2015
[s]
aljharem:

Trust me, they are all paid and benefitting from APC corrupt government

Notice they all came online the same time

CLOWNS !!!

Jonathan is winning

Jimi is taking Lagos

Obanikoro will be minister to deal with Tinubu

FINITO !!!!
[/s]

I.diot kanuri chameleon, to you fools everyone is paid. No one is entitled to his opinion unless he is paid to do so. You are a shameless liar and pretender, only newbies will fall your gimmicks. We know your usual ways on this forum claiming every tribe just to cause confusion. E-i.diot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by customized19: 12:43am On Feb 20, 2015
maestroferddi:
You are sounding like a broken record.

Rogues defender, you are here again doing your job. Shameless mofo that defend looters everywhere on nairaland, old fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by Dubemkelly(m): 8:11am On Feb 20, 2015
bamidele029:
Jimi is the definition of elitist, imagine him saying we are not talking to the grassroots we are talking to the intellectuals shocked It's obvious he is in disdain of the masses and that is why he will never win . A leader cannot take pride in being more sophisticated that the people he says he wants to lead
Sorry u may have misinterpreted the content of his message
Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by Dubemkelly(m): 8:14am On Feb 20, 2015
Politics needs a sound and intellectually upright man to face the challenges but then some are good orators and lack the capacity to be problems solvers. Jimi or Ambode! Lagos decides 11th April, 2015...
Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by hush15: 8:23am On Feb 20, 2015
customized19:
[s][/s]

You are a cursed fool for attacking the poster. Why cant you native goat counter his points instead of insulting him, political jobbers like you deserve nothing but sorrow in life. I.diat.

see and unfortunate person saying one is cursed. i bet you didnt read his initial comment. well, it sad but it seems u even more cursed than you should be...

piss off joor, complete slowpoke. it is u dat will experience sorrow. (dodging and like a boomerang) back to the sender.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by maestroferddi: 9:12am On Feb 20, 2015
customized19:

Rogues defender, you are here again doing your job. Shameless mofo that defend looters everywhere on nairaland, old fool.
Keep displaying your dumbness.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by maestroferddi: 9:23am On Feb 20, 2015
patrick89:
don't mind those mofos, to even think that he went to their media house channels, he is very courageous, he is not afraid of them, the last time I watched him on sunrise daily, suleiman was asking him irrelevant and useless questions like "You sound more like progressive why are you in PDP" like wft ? So Apc members are progressive and pdp are backwards.. aledeh lost my respect that day. Maope was all over him asking him about PDP instead of what he will do differently to better the lives of lagosians. I just laugh at these people because I always see through them. This woman got what she deserve the day she interviewed Edwin Clark. She is very smart no doubt, but many questions she asked today are not relevant. Amode can't stand those questions. If ambode goes to a media that is sympathetic to PDP he will be disgraced. Because he will be asked about tinubu. Imagine maope asking jimi about Bode gorge! What is her business?
LOL.

Edwin Clark na real militant. It happened that Kadaria began to run her mouth asking indicting questions.

At a point, Clark gave it to her, something like: "Who said that? Your father...they are lying..."

I am sure she got the message.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 20, 2015
maestroferddi:
LOL.

Edwin Clark na real militant. It happened that Kadaria began to run her mouth asking indicting questions.

At a point, Clark gave it to her, something like: "Who said that? Your father...they are lying..."

I am sure she got the message.
why are you so much on this issue? It seems jk's failure on the show is really giving you headache grin. Go to @STWKadaria to see what others are saying about the agbaje interview. Them wash the guy o be small. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by customized19: 9:32am On Feb 20, 2015
[s]
hush15:

see and unfortunate person saying one is cursed. i bet you didnt read his initial comment. well, it sad but it seems u even more cursed than you should be...

piss off joor, complete slowpoke. it is u dat will experience sorrow. (dodging and like a boomerang) back to the sender.
[/s]

You are a big fool, you quote the person and start raining insult on him. He is entitled to his opinion, why not counter his points before opening your stinking mouth to spew trash. You are just a dumbo fool that defend looters for a living, you cursed swine.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by customized19: 9:32am On Feb 20, 2015
[s]
maestroferddi:
Keep displaying your dumbness.

[/s]

Shut up, shameless goat.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by fairheven: 9:44am On Feb 20, 2015
Tvegas:
Agbaje lost my vote tonight after stating that SS should be allowed to complete it's second 4 years or else there will be trouble. Talk of fear mongering and intimidation. Now these are my questions?

1. Did Nigerians sign an agreement that GEJ must lead for 8 years? Did Nigerians sign any agreement that he won't face any opposition in his reelection bid?

2. Didn't GEJ himself vow to leave office if there is no significant improvement in power and other sectors after 4 years?. The new PDP group even argued in the past that GEJ himself signed to spend just 1 term in office.

3. Should sane Nigerians return a president who doesn't mind bankrupting the economy and destroying all our spheres of existence in the name of a 2nd term bid?

4. Why can't Jimi argue that GEJ should be reelected based on the current government performance and transformation publicity? I saw Agbaje arguing additional 4 years for SS like an illiterate and a beer parlour politician.

And I thought this Jimi is an intelligent being but he disappointed me big time. Even the moderator tried correcting him to speak like a statesman but he wasn't smart enough to accept his error. Hope there is nothing spiritual about PDP or the Nigerian politics that changes people for the worst?

APC shouldn't waste money campaigning for my vote again.Its a done deal now.

Agbaje lost yourvote,which vote?..did you ever plan to vote for Agbaje?or just trying to tarnish the image of a good man?better go look for your vote

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by j4sure(m): 11:28am On Feb 20, 2015
HE TRIED HATERS LEAVE HIM JARE

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by maestroferddi: 11:47am On Feb 20, 2015
customized19:
[s][/s]

Shut up, shameless goat.
Your condition is pitiable.

I will not waste further time on a juvenile delinquent like you.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by maestroferddi: 11:53am On Feb 20, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
why are you so much on this issue? It seems jk's failure on the show is really giving you headache grin. Go to @STWKadaria to see what others are saying about the agbaje interview. Them wash the guy o be small. grin
Not surprised with APC hordes who have lost nearly all sense of propriety.

If they ask you to be walking, then the practical thing to do is to be jogging so that when the eventual running happens, you wouldn't be caught unawares.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by customized19: 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
[s]
maestroferddi:
Your condition is pitiable.

I will not waste further time on a juvenile delinquent like you.
[/s]

mess off, paid political tout. Shame on you

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by Oklander: 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
Segeggs:
I wonder why we southerners didn't allow the north to complete their own 8yrs when yaradua died. Atleast GEJ finished yaradua's 4yrs, a northerner should have been made to run under PDP in 2011 instead of GEJ.
That is the hypocrisy! They were never allowed to complete their tenure as agreed by pdp, and now they are been accused of claiming born to rule.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by hush15: 11:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
customized19:
[s][/s]

You are a big fool, you quote the person and start raining insult on him. He is entitled to his opinion, why not counter his points before opening your stinking mouth to spew trash. You are just a dumbo fool that defend looters for a living, you cursed swine.

R u upset? Oya pele. His comment was plain stupid and he also made some insultative comments which is wrong. hope you feeling better now but qarn ur unfortunate friend to be more civil in his comment. i know you an APC staff but am in a very good mood tonite, thus will allow fairplay. So Sorry.

one more thing, vote JK o. He is the man for the job *winks*

eyah... so unfortunate that i called him unfortunate
Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by customized19: 11:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
[s]
hush15:

R u upset? Oya pele. His comment was plain stupid and he also made some insultative comments which is wrong. hope you feeling better now but qarn ur unfortunate friend to be more civil in his comment. i know you an APC staff but am in a very good mood tonite, thus will allow fairplay. So Sorry.

one more thing, vote JK o. He is the man for the job *winks*

eyah... so unfortunate that i called him unfortunate
[/s]

So everyone that dont agree with your madness must be APC staff? You shameless defender of looters just come online to attack anyone and spew trash, get the f.uck off if you have nothing good to contribute to the topic. Rubbish.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by hush15: 12:28am On Feb 21, 2015
customized19:
[s][/s]

So everyone that dont agree with your madness must be APC staff? You shameless defender of looters just come online to attack anyone and spew trash, get the f.uck off if you have nothing good to contribute to the topic. Rubbish.

hehehe, poor fellow. still vexing? lemme get the pope for you to help plead. i apologize now. though i still prefer my lootees pdp than your criminal APTHIEVES o. Nutin personal.

yimu
Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by customized19: 7:25am On Feb 21, 2015
[s]
hush15:

hehehe, poor fellow. still vexing? lemme get the pope for you to help plead. i apologize now. though i still prefer my lootees pdp than your criminal APTHIEVES o. Nutin personal.

yimu
[/s]

Your father is the poor fellow, you are just a lowlife criminal that do praise singing for looters that steal you blind. You and your fellow APC paid goons are cursed criminals that will never know peace.

I laugh at your stupidity cos you are actually suffering and smiling, enjoy your stomach infrastructure while your generations continue to suffer cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Nigerian Criminals Are Richer Than Policemen" -Abba Kyari Reveals / Konshisha Crisis: Ortom Apologizes To Families Of Slain Soldiers / PDP Crisis: Wike, Atiku’s Men Disagree Over Iyorchia Ayu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.