Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,770 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission (2156 Views)

Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence / If U R Under 20 And U Have A Galfrnd Or Boyfrnd. / L (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission by pich4real(m): 11:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
av so many guys who co habit with their galfrnd in skul,but d ques is wat will u do wen robbers knock ur door at nite with ur galfrnd wit u, after collecting jeweleries, money e.t.c then they ask ur galfrnd for sex, as a guy will u fight for her or just let dem av their way with her ?
Re: Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission by Enegod(m): 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission by LarrySun(m): 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
It depends on how many robbers and how armed they are.

1 Like

Re: Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission by wemmieslim(f): 11:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
Choiii...wicked question to ask,

Will come back to comment
Re: Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission by Cutehector(m): 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
Bad things don't happen to people in my life grin

1 Like

Re: Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
Its like it happened to OP and his girlfriend.
And I assumed he just watched
Re: Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
krall:
Its like it happened to OP and his girlfriend.
And I assumed he just watched
And he enjoyed watching. OP must be a psycho.
Re: Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission by ireneony(f): 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
Guys, please come and answer this
Re: Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission by MrCork: 11:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
pich4real:
av so many guys who co habit with their galfrnd in skul,but d ques is wat will u do wen robbers knock ur door at nite with ur galfrnd wit u, after collecting jeweleries, money e.t.c then they ask ur galfrnd for sex, as a guy will u fight for her or just let dem av their way with her ?

....bro...so r u sayin arm robber nyansh yor babe while u kept lookin like mugu?....we don't gerrrit? Please clarify? undecided
Re: Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission by spanzed(m): 11:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
pich4real:
pls are they in possession of ammunition or weapons?? If Yes I would have to plead with them but if otherwise their number would determine if I would fight for her make dem no go kill me b'cos of one bae...we have our life to live...
Re: Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
wemmieslim:
Choiii...wicked question to ask,
Will come back to comment
Re: Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission by pich4real(m): 11:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
it happened to my frnd, graduated but came bak to spend some wks wit his babe, at nite robbers came and he submitted all including money, phone nd laptop, d robbers insisted d gal must get laid but his submissive boi frnd refused And said over his dead body, there was a struggle btween d guy and d robbers but unfortunately d cutlass d robbers had mistakely cut d poor gal
Re: Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission by pich4real(m): 11:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
but me I cant ooo, I will jejely tell her to corporate cos my life is also at stake
Re: Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission by ireneony(f): 11:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
krall:
is that your profile? are you home based? Can we be friends that can lead to serious relationship?
Please I just acquired a house in lekki last month. And was given a car on valentine. You will surely be comfortable.
If you are interested pm me. I will take down this post in 5mins please don't qoute it. Thanks.
I don quote am tongue
Re: Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
ireneony:
I don quote am tongue
That was not intended for you and you went ahead to quote it. Unquote that post now. Ireneony.
Re: Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission by Trinxie(f): 11:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
Trouble
Re: Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission by Glowstone(m): 11:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
GUYS STOP FORMING JAMES BOND HERE. YOU CANT DO NO SHIT WHEN THEY ARE HARMED ELSE UR GAL N Ur LIFE
Re: Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission by darksuit(m): 11:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
Glowstone:
GUYS STOP FORMING JAMES BOND HERE. YOU CANT DO NO SHIT WHEN THEY ARE HARMED ELSE UR GAL N Ur LIFE

Even When dy killed Bond's wife @on her majesty's secret service
My guy mele ni
If dem carry load, e go pay u make u dy luk
If dem kill u ehn, dem fit run away, and d gal go marry another guy

Conclusion: Don't be a hero.
Re: Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission by naijaboiy: 11:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
It Depends on the situation undecided
Re: Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
Test of Love !!!

here to read comments

grin grin
Re: Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission by tosyne2much(m): 11:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
spanzed:
pls are they in possession of ammunition or weapons?? If Yes I would have to plead with them but if otherwise their number would determine if I would fight for her make dem no go kill me b'cos of one babe ...we have our life to live...
lwkmd roflmao lolxxx grin
Re: Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission by mentorandfriend(m): 12:00am On Feb 19, 2015
I'll do anything for my girl. I'll even die for her. Infact because of scenarios like these, I am a strong advocate among my friends and colleagues that every responsible guy should have a stainless revolver. Not to harrass innocent people, but to protect the people you love. Everyday, I make more converts among my colleagues. Seriously.

1 Like

Re: Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission by tosyne2much(m): 12:01am On Feb 19, 2015
Hypocrites everywhere.. If people can deny Jesus in time of affliction then who the hell is your babe ?
Re: Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission by spanzed(m): 12:01am On Feb 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
lwkmd roflmao lolxxx grin
Naso oga mi.....if I die now she go dey live her life and vice-versa if it had been my wife that would have been better.
Re: Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission by tosyne2much(m): 12:05am On Feb 19, 2015
spanzed:
Naso oga mi.....if I die now she go dey live her life and vice-versa if it had been my wife that would have been better.
Even if she's ur wife, you might just decide to keep calm in order not to jeopardise your life (in everything you do, you need wisdom)

Just shaking my head for all those hypocrites claiming they would fight. If robbers have ever pointed gun at you, then you would know that feeling.

Re: Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission by spanzed(m): 12:12am On Feb 19, 2015
Even if she's ur wife, you might just decide to keep calm in order not to jeopardise your life (in everything you do, you need wisdom)

Just shaking my head for all those hypocrites claiming they would fight. If robbers have ever pointed gun at you, then you would know that feeling.

[/i]

[/quote]lolzzzzzxxxx The fear of gun is the beginning of C'mon sense

1 Like

Re: Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 19, 2015
It depends on how armed they are If they are not armed I will try and defend her but if they get AK47 and oll those stuffs chaiiiii I will let them have her and even coach them sef bring dem water and come to check on them time to time

1 Like

Re: Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission by Seriousbae: 12:22am On Feb 19, 2015
My boo has ever been a brave man...I was about to be raped by two tall armed-hefty guyz in his presence..I dunno how he overpower those hefty guyz and brought them down...I will forever love my brave boo kiss
Re: Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 19, 2015
Fight. Unless I am over powered or knocked out cold. They had better kill me. I fear I might quietly spend the rest of my life hunting them down.
Re: Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission by femmysin(m): 1:48am On Feb 19, 2015
The fear of the gun is d beginning of common sence, I go help dem fan sef if light no dey...lols
Re: Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission by ShakurM(m): 6:09am On Feb 19, 2015
Bring out my own collection - Ak 47, Ak 97 Mac 40, Tommy, Beretta, Revolver
Now thief, how would you like die?

So u think say I just dey watch Rambo for fun
E no go better 4 thief undecided

N.B: My gun is 4 personal matters o lipsrsealed
Re: Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 19, 2015
for those that carry the burden of girlfriendship cheesy
I'm not in that category cos I was never interested.

but, if it happens then I'd wake up from the nightmare.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies / Guys, How Do You Feel When Cheated On? / 10 Inventions Women Should Be Grateful For / Describe Your Ex And Present Love Using A Movie Title.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.