Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,878 members, 7,838,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Ladies, Do You Really Love Football Or You Just Endure For The Sake Of Your Boo? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Do You Really Love Football Or You Just Endure For The Sake Of Your Boo? (663 Views)

You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) / I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. / You Rush Into It , You Endure For Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Do You Really Love Football Or You Just Endure For The Sake Of Your Boo? by Kevinoh: 12:00am On Feb 19, 2015
I met this pretty girl the other day and we got talking. She had a Man U jersey on and I asked her what her favourite team was and she touched her jersey stylishly and said "Gunners for life" For a second I thought she was kidding but she repeated the same statement with swagg. I just smiled in order not to make her feel embarrassed.

Personally I am not a football fan and I feel kinda weird when fellow guys ask me about the score line of some supposedly interesting match that was just played recently and I don't only know the scores but didn't even know such a match took place.

All my brothers and male friends love watching football and most are die hard fans of a particular club but I just don't find that much joy in it. I stare at them in awe when they scream and argue at the top of their voices and wonder how and why I am not overwhelmed by such. I hope I'm not the only guy out there who lacks much interest in watching football.
Re: Ladies, Do You Really Love Football Or You Just Endure For The Sake Of Your Boo? by Olypeppy(f): 12:06am On Feb 19, 2015
I just Enjoy watching football...not to impress anybody...for what nw?
Re: Ladies, Do You Really Love Football Or You Just Endure For The Sake Of Your Boo? by cutieberie1(f): 5:38am On Feb 19, 2015
i love it..
Re: Ladies, Do You Really Love Football Or You Just Endure For The Sake Of Your Boo? by naijaboiy: 8:21am On Feb 19, 2015
Girls that like watching football are cool smiley
Re: Ladies, Do You Really Love Football Or You Just Endure For The Sake Of Your Boo? by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 19, 2015
I like football.

Die hard real Madrid fan.

grin
Re: Ladies, Do You Really Love Football Or You Just Endure For The Sake Of Your Boo? by sinaj(f): 8:32am On Feb 19, 2015
Ai dnt like football buh luv dem ballers cool
Re: Ladies, Do You Really Love Football Or You Just Endure For The Sake Of Your Boo? by jnrbayano(m): 8:36am On Feb 19, 2015
sinaj:
Ai dnt like football buh ai luv dem ballers ;B

You don't like how a goat smells but you love mutton.

See you.
Re: Ladies, Do You Really Love Football Or You Just Endure For The Sake Of Your Boo? by jnrbayano(m): 8:39am On Feb 19, 2015
diddydiva:
I like football.

Die hard real Madrid fan.

grin

Which year did you become simple madridstar to talk of being the die-hard type?
Re: Ladies, Do You Really Love Football Or You Just Endure For The Sake Of Your Boo? by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 19, 2015
jnrbayano:

Which year did you become simple madridstar to talk of being the die-hard type?
addiction does not take up to a year

ave I been up to a year to be addicted to nl?
Re: Ladies, Do You Really Love Football Or You Just Endure For The Sake Of Your Boo? by jnrbayano(m): 8:55am On Feb 19, 2015
diddydiva:

addiction does not take up to a year

ave I been up to a year to be addicted to nl?

The question was plain/direct, no sarcasm in it.

So tell me, which year?
Re: Ladies, Do You Really Love Football Or You Just Endure For The Sake Of Your Boo? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
@op,u r nt alone.Ma boo can freestyle 2ru out d whole day bt doesn't care abt futball@al bt 4 me,I b futball freak.Die hard Barcelona fans.....He undastnds Tues,Wed,sat nd sunday evenin re d days I watch my match so he knwz I m always @d VC nd wouldn't lyk 2 disturb me.

(1) (Reply)

She Is Need Of A Husband, Please Advice Her / Flows Or Wealth-Which One Works Best To Woo A Lady? / Guys Why Do You Ask This,and Ladies,How Do You Answer This Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.