Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

If U Were Attacked By Bokoharam ,would You Save Your Girl Or Your Life?opinion. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Were Attacked By Bokoharam ,would You Save Your Girl Or Your Life?opinion. (586 Views)

What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? / At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? / The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Were Attacked By Bokoharam ,would You Save Your Girl Or Your Life?opinion. by oluwasunshine(f): 5:41am On Feb 19, 2015
I know many male would wish to run,but if you truly love her what will you do?
Re: If U Were Attacked By Bokoharam ,would You Save Your Girl Or Your Life?opinion. by Redoil: 6:03am On Feb 19, 2015
Are you inviting BH to the southwest
Re: If U Were Attacked By Bokoharam ,would You Save Your Girl Or Your Life?opinion. by hiyahnuh(m): 6:23am On Feb 19, 2015
Save my life 1st
Re: If U Were Attacked By Bokoharam ,would You Save Your Girl Or Your Life?opinion. by Lordkewe: 6:28am On Feb 19, 2015
4m wat my mother told me, if you die because of a lady, thousands of them wuld pass beside your graveside.....my broda all man 4 himself ni oo.

2 Likes

Re: If U Were Attacked By Bokoharam ,would You Save Your Girl Or Your Life?opinion. by naijaboiy: 8:17am On Feb 19, 2015
Save which Gf

This Op must be high on dried Kunu undecided

1 Like

Re: If U Were Attacked By Bokoharam ,would You Save Your Girl Or Your Life?opinion. by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 19, 2015
the girlfriend will even blame him for his stupidity

grin

if I hear.

who go wait ?
Re: If U Were Attacked By Bokoharam ,would You Save Your Girl Or Your Life?opinion. by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 19, 2015
Abeg, i no dey imagine dat kind thing jhoor....

*runs out of thread
Re: If U Were Attacked By Bokoharam ,would You Save Your Girl Or Your Life?opinion. by Viktoh(m): 9:01am On Feb 19, 2015
Save wetn? Love ur neighbour like urself not more dan urself.

1 Like

Re: If U Were Attacked By Bokoharam ,would You Save Your Girl Or Your Life?opinion. by Frankdamaxx(m): 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
Only if she has my baby.

Titanic style.
Re: If U Were Attacked By Bokoharam ,would You Save Your Girl Or Your Life?opinion. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
What manner of fuckery question is this?

What happened to her legs? So you mean instead of me to take flight and ask her to do the same, she should jump on my back and I run with her on my back? If you don't know what to do in such a situation, you're a congenital fvcktard.

Get the fvck outta here.
Re: If U Were Attacked By Bokoharam ,would You Save Your Girl Or Your Life?opinion. by Fribery: 9:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
I don't understand dis ur question OP.. seriously rephrase.

but from wat I deduced from dis unintelligent qwestion is this.. if I'm saving my gf , I'm indirectly saving myself and my life grin grin
Re: If U Were Attacked By Bokoharam ,would You Save Your Girl Or Your Life?opinion. by chimerase2: 10:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
Diamond dey for her cat? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: If U Were Attacked By Bokoharam ,would You Save Your Girl Or Your Life?opinion. by jerrymej(m): 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
What will involve now my girlfriend na for christ sake! If am attack how comes will this option involve my girl friend when she's not there na? Haa!

In fact I won't even be Attack by Boko Haram by God's Grace (Amen).

Don't post such next time.

Oya lead the example first.
Re: If U Were Attacked By Bokoharam ,would You Save Your Girl Or Your Life?opinion. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
Are you saying I should claim James Bond and confront BH to defend her undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

To The Ladies: Get Married While You Still Can / 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Man With African Roots / What Is It You Can't Tolerate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.