Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Omidyar & Ford Foundation Financing Sahara Reporters To Promote Media Tyranny - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omidyar & Ford Foundation Financing Sahara Reporters To Promote Media Tyranny (13311 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters / IGP Idris Poses With His Mistress Amina - Sahara Reporters (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omidyar & Ford Foundation Financing Sahara Reporters To Promote Media Tyranny by upcrown2512(m): 11:05am On Feb 19, 2015
THE MESSAGE IS THE MEDIA.
OR
THE MEDIA IS THE MESSAGE.

ANY HOW YOU NEED A MEDIA TO PROMOTE YOUR VIEW SOMETIMES.
BUT YOU ALSO NEED THE MASSES TO PROMOTE YOUR VIEW IN OTHER TIME.

BUT THE PDP AND HER COHORTS ARE LOOSENING BOTH.
Re: Omidyar & Ford Foundation Financing Sahara Reporters To Promote Media Tyranny by ManUtdholic: 11:08am On Feb 19, 2015
doctokwus:
First point:all the elaborate and deliberate attempt to be seen by all the people Omokri claimed to have sighted him that day gives one an impression he was deliberately trying to create an alibi,while the deed was being done.
Second point: That linda ikeji blog and so called naij blog are now way ahead of sahara reporters is childish tantrum best suited for the waste bin.
SR may not totally be accurate in its reports,but it remains one of the topmost news sites out there with increasing patronage and access to topmost news.
Reno Omokri is not even fit to be making any claims of factuality against a reliable medium like SR because he has been shown severally to be a serial liar and identity theft culprit.
Sr beat Linda Ikeji blog?
Naijaloaded nko?
Even NL sef
For ur info Gtb even generate more traffic than Sr

Ogbeni service that ur head
Re: Omidyar & Ford Foundation Financing Sahara Reporters To Promote Media Tyranny by holatin(m): 11:09am On Feb 19, 2015
caselessogbuagu:
Wendell is a pastor, I never knew this. And they don't want osinbajo to join politics.
I tire pop, I was surprised to read dat on wikipedia
Re: Omidyar & Ford Foundation Financing Sahara Reporters To Promote Media Tyranny by OLADD: 11:18am On Feb 19, 2015
doctokwus:
First point:all the elaborate and deliberate attempt to be seen by all the people Omokri claimed to have sighted him that day gives one an impression he was deliberately trying to create an alibi,while the deed was being done.
Second point: That linda ikeji blog and so called naij blog are now way ahead of sahara reporters is childish tantrum best suited for the waste bin.
SR may not totally be accurate in its reports,but it remains one of the topmost news sites out there with increasing patronage and access to topmost news.
Reno Omokri is not even fit to be making any claims of factuality against a reliable medium like SR because he has been shown severally to be a serial liar and identity theft culprit.

It's not totally out of place for Satan to have his adent followers but what is worrisome is when those followers pretend to be angels. In the light of this, one wonders how anybody in his right sense would still see Sahara Reporters as a respectable site when its activities in recent times have been nothing but deceits, mischief, subversion of truth, promotion of Boko haram, character assasination, despise of the military and other institutions, heating up of the polity and promotion of opposition agenda. In trying to play down Omokri's explanaton on his itenary on the day of the crime, you trumped up a possible alibi. You are wrong on this because SR indeed said he was physically present at the scene. So why are you trying to project an online medium that's fast loosing its popularity and respect?

2 Likes

Re: Omidyar & Ford Foundation Financing Sahara Reporters To Promote Media Tyranny by j4sure(m): 11:19am On Feb 19, 2015
ochejoseph:
When saharareporters.com was created, it was seen as a website that would promote good governance and social Justice by removing the veil that gave some governments and government officials cover to do things that did not promote the well being of the citizens and the nation they governed.

The site quickly established a reputation as a medium for ground breaking news and Nigerians flocked to the site making it the most popular website in Nigeria as at 2009.

But as the British Philosopher, Lord Acton once noted, 'power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely'.

Having had a taste of power, the power that control over the dissemination of information brings, those behind the website gradually began to metamorphose into those they had once targeted-power hungry tyrants who misuse power to serve a personal agenda while passing it off as a national agenda.

Once a watering hole for anybody who wants to know the truth that those in power do not want you to know, saharareporters.com has reduced itself to a site that is a massive gatherer of negative information on those whose political and ideological leanings differ from the operators of saharareporters.com.

Whether the information they publish is true or not isn't the concern of the site. Their concern is that it tarnishes the government irrespective of the collateral damage to the nation called Nigeria.

And aiding this site are foundations like The Omidyar Foundation and the Ford foundation who have variously given grants to saharareporters.com
ostensibly to promote government transparency and Social Media advocacy. But have these foundations given any thought to the possibility that they may be funding the subversions of democratically elected governments and Social Media tyranny?

Let me use myself as an example.

On the 14th of February, 2015, saharareporters.com published an article about me entitled 'Jonathan's Aide, Omokri Burglarizes House In Delta, Carts Away N25Million Meant For Buying Of Votes'.

In the story, they alleged that in the company of armed men, I invaded a house in Delta State, burglarized it and stole 25 Million Naira. 

One of the codes of the ethics of journalism is that journalists should take responsibility for the accuracy of their work by verifying information before releasing it and use original sources whenever possible.

From this code was coined the phrase 'when in doubt, leave out'.

Saharareporters.com has my contact details and Omoyele Sowore has called me on previous occasions. Other members of the staff of saharareporters.com have either called me or exchanged emails with me. As Special Assistant on New Media to President Jonathan of Nigeria, I am very responsive to the media. 

Yet, despite having my contact details, saharareporters.com did not contact me to verify the details in their story before going to press.

Even the most cursory investigations by saharareporters.com would have exposed the fact that this story is entirely false. 

Saharareporters.com and Omoyele Sowore pride themselves on having sources within the Nigerian Presidency. 

If this were true, those sources would have told them that on the day and time (the morning of Tuesday the 10th of February 2015) they alleged that I led armed men to burglarize a property in Warri, Delta state, I was actually at my office at the Aso Villa Presidential Complex.

I was seen by officials of the Directorate of State Security who man the entrance to the Villa complex. I was sighted by the policeman who mans the gate to my office. I was seen by support staff at in the premises. I had meetings with senior officials in my office. I received guests including a Director and later a youth pastor in a ministry located in Abuja. 

Prior to that time, I had a transaction with my personal banker in the banking district of Abuja. I also interacted with a pastor of the Christ Embassy Church in Mpape. 

On that same day, I also performed pastoral duties in my capacity as the pastor of a local church in Abuja.

Moreover, I have not visited Delta State since December of 2012 when I visited Delta state to arrange my travels with a clergy man living in that state.

Finally on this score, a record of both my cell phones would show that they triangulated only within the Federal Capital Territory.

It therefore beats the imagination why, with the preponderance of easily available information that showed that their story could not possibly be true, saharareporters.com went ahead to publish this libelous story against me. 

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, the creator of the fictional detective, Sherlock Holmes, once said "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth".

It is impossible  that saharareporters.com and Omoyele Sowore could not reach me to verify their story. This can only lead to the conclusion that malice was the motive of their story.

A number of prominent Nigerians have complained about the antics of saharareporters.com whose unethical and untruthful reporting has the capacity of severely eroding trust between the citizenry and the government.

The online site has reported that the President of Nigeria, President Jonathan had travelled at a critical time in the nation's history even when he had not, has reported that the government of Nigeria had ordered gold plated iPhones as gifts even when this was untrue. These untruthful reports had the effect of inciting the citizens against their government and put the nation on edge until the reports were rebutted by the truth. 

In all of these stories, the site and its promoters could have easily verified the truth but chose not to, preferring to publish lies.   

Against the universally accepted journalistic ethic of seeking out truth and reporting it, saharareporters.com has sought out negative information without regard to whether or not it is true. 

And what has been the result?

A site that was once the most popular site in Nigeria has slipped and is now not even featured amongst the top 30 sites in Nigeria (those in doubt can verify this information at alexa.com).

Its popularity has eroded and its infamy has resulted in more responsible newer sites such as Linda Ikeji's blog (number 13) and naij.com (number 15) displacing it and pushing it to number 31 position in Nigeria.

The question at this juncture is this. Why have The Ford Foundation and The Omidyar Foundation as well as other philanthropic organizations continued to support this website?

Is it their aim to subvert the Nigerian state? Do they believe that by supporting this site financially they are promoting Good Governance? In their opinion, does good governance equate to supporting the opposition? 

I encourage these organizations to invest a little sum on hiring an independent and objective media audit consultancy and have them appraise the activities of this site. 

These organizations have much work to do in Africa and especially in its largest economy, Nigeria, and they must ask themselves how much of their other activities will be tainted by their involvement with this site.

Finally, let me remind the promoters of saharareporters.com of one truth that can never be suppressed- No matter how far falsehood has travelled, it must eventually be overtaken by truth. 

Reno Omokri is Special Assistant on New Media to the Nigerian President. 

http://www.naij.com/387884-of-saharareporters-omidyar-ford-foundation-and-tyranny.html
STILL READING OOOO

Re: Omidyar & Ford Foundation Financing Sahara Reporters To Promote Media Tyranny by caselessogbuagu: 11:20am On Feb 19, 2015
holatin:
I tire pop , I was surprised to read dat on wikipedia
autocorrect or prediction on phones, if u type 'ooo' it gives 'pop'.
Re: Omidyar & Ford Foundation Financing Sahara Reporters To Promote Media Tyranny by light004: 11:25am On Feb 19, 2015
I'm really shocked by some of the comments posted here. What's wrong is wrong and the truth will remain what it's despite the personality or circumstance. We must learn to focus on the issues and not personalities. Whether, it's buhari or jonathan we must be ready to stand up for the truth and be bold enough to confront falsehood wherever its comes. If a false report is out there whether on Jonathan or Buhari, we must come together and condemn such. Truly what goes around, comes around and we need to be very careful.
Nothing can turn a lie into a truth and Sahara reporters has failed to stand up for what they vehemently condemn in others. The publication stinks to high heaven in term of deliberate falsehood and malicious reportage to tarnish the reputable of many individuals. The impact of their reportage on the country is worse, the destruction to our hard earn reputation as a nation cannot be estimated. They have lost all sense of professionalism and reduced journalism to speculation, hearsay and sensationalism. They have thrown ethics to the rubbish bins that no individual with high moral standing can allow itself to be associated with such low life junk publication outfit.
This issue is beyond the govt of today, the opposition or coming election. Kindly, take an objective review of their online publications and find out the main motive for such publications. Is it for the upliftment of the society or destruction? or Is it to promote harmony among the people or set them against one another? I implore you to take a critical review of their publications. The main purpose of Journalism is the dissemination of information in an unbaised and professional manner for the well-being and development of the society. But, sahara's main purpose is simply to incite the people through misinformation, lies, speculations and propaganda. They come across as a group filled with hate and animosity.
Please let be guided by justice, equity and fair play. Sahara cannot stand the test of time; it was build on lies and falsehood and will aso crumble with its originators and sponsors.

3 Likes

Re: Omidyar & Ford Foundation Financing Sahara Reporters To Promote Media Tyranny by Anas4sure(m): 11:30am On Feb 19, 2015
tpacalipse:
Who will not pick SR over Reno Omokri? Think deeply!
...10k God he no mention APC as der sponsor!sai buhari
Re: Omidyar & Ford Foundation Financing Sahara Reporters To Promote Media Tyranny by arsetalks(m): 11:42am On Feb 19, 2015
holatin:
One of the codes of the ethics of journalism is that
journalists should take responsibility for the accuracy
of their work by verifying information before releasing
it and use original sources whenever possible.

really tell me why AIT and nta propagate propaganda to discredit buhari.

fela only mentioned buhari in beast of no nation, he called him a crazy fellow not a corrupt person but AIT and nta edit the only part he mention buhari.

Buhari didn't not expel Ghanaian from Nigeria,
shagari of the npn did. but AIT didnt verify before the spiteful documentary.

Gloria okon did not disappear under buhari, but PDP,AIT and GEJ propagate dat.

buhari never say he will make Nigeria ungovernable but you satanist keep spreading the lies.

Abeg what will you call not and AIT.

so omockey go and die

will be back to modify

Re: Omidyar & Ford Foundation Financing Sahara Reporters To Promote Media Tyranny by bameyi(m): 11:47am On Feb 19, 2015
@ OP Ochejoseph
caselessogbuagu:
nairaland.com have been a place I have come to enjoy news from the mother land with people of open mind. The Alibi are all people Reno could use his office to bring "badluck" on, if Reno "Wendell" believe in justice the the court system he has access to the USA judiciary system let him fill a law suit against SR in the States.

The foundation he mentioned that are funding SR, this organisations have apparatus in place to vet who they fund, each before finding every organization they fund passes through a very rigorous process they are not an institution run by the likes of petroleum minister or Doyin Okupe etc.

Why do we always hide behind religion and church to camouflage our ill words. Reno is dealt wit h the same medicine he spoons out to others, my man Reno"Wendell" Omokeri open your mouth and swallow like a bitch.

Oche Joseph na idoma man you be and we stand by the truth. Don't let Reno lie to you about his where about, you see when you have an instrument you could utilize such as the judicial system in the states in which you could sue SR but rather cry like a bitch on social media something is fishing.

Oche let Reno go down on his own...
Re: Omidyar & Ford Foundation Financing Sahara Reporters To Promote Media Tyranny by badesco(m): 11:59am On Feb 19, 2015
When Sahara first came, it was credible, but for now, you cant rely on most stories can came from there. It has gradually metaphosed into a bias unpire.
Re: Omidyar & Ford Foundation Financing Sahara Reporters To Promote Media Tyranny by simpleseyi: 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
Babaneh:
omokri and FFK will end up in jail after the emergence of GMB.... i hope they wont fly out as soon as the result is announced.

change we need...

Umaru Dikko that ran to London in 1985, Buhari sent Israeli security to package him into crate and extradite him before some other hiding looters informed the London airport authority then, if not Umaru Dikko would have gotten something like 5000 years imprisonment. SO, if you know someone who knows Omokri, FFK, Doyin-okuigbe, AYo Fayose, Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clarke, Deizani Alisson-Maduekwe, Stella Oduah and other thieves, better advise them to as soon as Buhari is announced as President and C-in-C, the looters should just go and hand themselves over at the nearest police station. This may make Buhari to reduce their imprisonment to just 500 years instead of the expected 5,000 years imprisonment. If they try to run to oyinbo land, the people's General shall give them the Umaru Dikko treatment and when they are finally extradited back to Nigeria. Their expected 5,000 years imprisonment shall be increased to 10,000 years.

If you think that I am joking, ask Jim Nwobodo that sole money not enough to buy Peugeot (apology to our president), Buari gave him 201 years imprisonment. Now compare Deizani Alisson-Maduekwe that stole and is still stealing money that can buy executive jets, her sentence is 99,000 years imprisonment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omidyar & Ford Foundation Financing Sahara Reporters To Promote Media Tyranny by OLADD: 12:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
light004:
I'm really shocked by some of the comments posted here. What's wrong is wrong and the truth will remain what it's despite the personality or circumstance. We must learn to focus on the issues and not personalities. Whether, it's buhari or jonathan we must be ready to stand up for the truth and be bold enough to confront falsehood wherever its comes. If a false report is out there whether on Jonathan or Buhari, we must come together and condemn such. Truly what goes around, comes around and we need to be very careful.
Nothing can turn a lie into a truth and Sahara reporters has failed to stand up for what they vehemently condemn in others. The publication stinks to high heaven in term of deliberate falsehood and malicious reportage to tarnish the reputable of many individuals. The impact of their reportage on the country is worse, the destruction to our hard earn reputation as a nation cannot be estimated. They have lost all sense of professionalism and reduced journalism to speculation, hearsay and sensationalism. They have thrown ethics to the rubbish bins that no individual with high moral standing can allow itself to be associated with such low life junk publication outfit.
This issue is beyond the govt of today, the opposition or coming election. Kindly, take an objective review of their online publications and find out the main motive for such publications. Is it for the upliftment of the society or destruction? or Is it to promote harmony among the people or set them against one another? I implore you to take a critical review of their publications. The main purpose of Journalism is the dissemination of information in an unbaised and professional manner for the well-being and development of the society. But, sahara's main purpose is simply to incite the people through misinformation, lies, speculations and propaganda. They come across as a group filled with hate and animosity.
Please let be guided by justice, equity and fair play. Sahara cannot stand the test of time; it was build on lies and falsehood and will aso crumble with its originators and sponsors.

Thank you. I am happy people like you are still on Nairaland.
Re: Omidyar & Ford Foundation Financing Sahara Reporters To Promote Media Tyranny by holatin(m): 12:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
caselessogbuagu:
yeah I bought d phone with my money but the phone is trying to direct me lolz
Re: Omidyar & Ford Foundation Financing Sahara Reporters To Promote Media Tyranny by stildude(m): 1:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
I was listening to aljazeera online streaming program yesterday about one African govt surpressing press freedom and there were a lot of comments portraying that govt as overly high handed. That kind of decision or action is what you get when quack reporters or media establishments do not hold themselves accountable to what they dish out to the public in the name of reporting. Many are just in the business of "disinformation " or simply they are propaganda machines.

I think govts should look at this seriously. Information available to the populace should be looked at critically. Too much information kills not to talk of false ones.. Every online news establishment should have a registered office in the country they service and abide by rules of the game or have the site blocked from the public. They won't try that in China or Russsia. Enemies of the country are using some of these media to destroy the country's social and political framework. Would they even try it with the so called buhari. Even people like Shoyinka ran to save his dear life under some govts in this country.

Uganda abi kenya appropraitely labelled them terrorists. Yes that is what sahara reporters are-terrorists. Even the USA that likes to be seen as protective of press freedom went all out against wiki leaks. The business of govt should be taken seriously cos it is a sensitive matter.
Re: Omidyar & Ford Foundation Financing Sahara Reporters To Promote Media Tyranny by ddeola: 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ford foundation is not a corrupt organisation so SHUT UP and face ur houseboy assignment because ur conscience has been bought !
Re: Omidyar & Ford Foundation Financing Sahara Reporters To Promote Media Tyranny by LajaLaba: 1:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
prince3009:
If Ynaija blog tells me Abacha has resurrected from the dead, I will believe....if Sahara Reporters affirms that Abacha is dead, I will go to Abacha's residence in Kano and tell Abacha's family that I want to see him because he has resurrected!
U must be a dummy no offence!wake up young man wake up!!!
Re: Omidyar & Ford Foundation Financing Sahara Reporters To Promote Media Tyranny by olas24u(f): 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
tociano009:
can you use your small brain to read what this gentle man was saying instead of talking rubbish from your stinking mouth

its story story !where is elendureports today?ask yourself what happened to elendureports.The guy was no where to be found when this guys were being creative.
Re: Omidyar & Ford Foundation Financing Sahara Reporters To Promote Media Tyranny by LajaLaba: 1:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
ManUtdholic:

Sr beat Linda Ikeji blog?
Naijaloaded nko?
Even NL sef
For ur info Gtb even generate more traffic than Sr

Ogbeni service that ur head
U think na traffic SR dey shop?sorry u are bit clueless no offence
Re: Omidyar & Ford Foundation Financing Sahara Reporters To Promote Media Tyranny by stildude(m): 1:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
ddeola:
Ford foundation is not a corrupt organisation so SHUT UP and face ur houseboy assignment because ur conscience has been bought !
you are right but they may be unaware of the damage the group they give grants to are causing. Many people or NGOs will write to donor agencies and paint a very nice picture of how their work will benefit the nation. How they are the messiah that will turn things around. Later. Whether to remain relevant or to satisfy the demands of other people mostly oppositions or even personalities within the donor agencies or donor country, they will begin to write their scripts. From just looking around mentally, many of the persons or agencies I know who get grants from Ford Foundation are mostly anti govt. That's a fact. You know Nigerians, they go to oyinbo and paint a very bad picture of the reality and those ones will be moved to help the so called minority being oppressed by the all powerful govt. Everyday agents of propanganda media houses all over the world are running to Uk to portray themselves as the last of a dying breed. Yet Channels is selling news here and are accommodated. AIT as an organization is divorced from the orientation of their founding fathers.
Re: Omidyar & Ford Foundation Financing Sahara Reporters To Promote Media Tyranny by tociano009(m): 1:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
olas24u:

its story story !where is elendureports today?ask yourself what happened to elendureports.The guy was no where to be found when this guys were being creative.
I don't hear Englich
Re: Omidyar & Ford Foundation Financing Sahara Reporters To Promote Media Tyranny by tsdarkside(m): 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
nigerians...WAKE UP!!!!

a new "scramble for africa" has started.
russia and china understand...they went to defence-mode..

and we africans ,are still playing around like small kids..

a chinese man once said ..."PEOPLE THAT BEHAVE LIKE THIS (WE AFRICANS), WILL NEVER BE FREE"

now is "DO" or be "SLAVES" again.
Re: Omidyar & Ford Foundation Financing Sahara Reporters To Promote Media Tyranny by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
LajaLaba:
i must be a dummy no offence! i need to wake up, i really need to wake up!!!

OK! Thanks for berating yourself!
Re: Omidyar & Ford Foundation Financing Sahara Reporters To Promote Media Tyranny by Aegon(m): 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
doctokwus:
My brother fear God. You admit SR may not be accurate yet you agree they're reliable. How reliable are consistent inaccuracies aimed at character assassination? Who should be held responsible when the media gets it wrong? We're quick at pouring invectives at our opponents for their inaccuracies but what about the media? should we just pardon and overlook them because they published damaging lies against our opponent? Where should we draw the line between journalism and outright tyranny? While Omokiri may be who you all love to hate as the opposition, I believe he has a right to seek redress if he feels injured. SR should be more responsible for the information they publish. Media terrorism is worse than Boko Haram because consistent mass misinformation can only create a skewed ideology, and a skewed ideology gives birth to a skewed society.
Re: Omidyar & Ford Foundation Financing Sahara Reporters To Promote Media Tyranny by Noneroone(m): 4:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
Omexonomy:
The statement you credited to lord acton was actually made by A presocratic phylosopher. Reno please correct ur self and stop the misatribution you are too big for that.
u re wrong just like sahara reporters.
Re: Omidyar & Ford Foundation Financing Sahara Reporters To Promote Media Tyranny by Aegon(m): 4:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
simpleseyi:

Umaru Dikko that ran to London in 1985, Buhari sent Israeli security to package him into crate and extradite him before some other hiding looters informed the London airport authority then, if not Umaru Dikko would have gotten something like 5000 years imprisonment. SO, if you know someone who knows Omokri, FFK, Doyin-okuigbe, AYo Fayose, Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clarke, Deizani Alisson-Maduekwe, Stella Oduah and other thieves, better advise them to as soon as Buhari is announced as President and C-in-C, the looters should just go and hand themselves over at the nearest police station. This may make Buhari to reduce their imprisonment to just 500 years instead of the expected 5,000 years imprisonment. If they try to run to oyinbo land, the people's General shall give them the Umaru Dikko treatment and when they are finally extradited back to Nigeria. Their expected 5,000 years imprisonment shall be increased to 10,000 years.

If you think that I am joking, ask Jim Nwobodo that sole money not enough to buy Peugeot (apology to our president), Buari gave him 201 years imprisonment. Now compare Deizani Alisson-Maduekwe that stole and is still stealing money that can buy executive jets, her sentence is 99,000 years imprisonment.
Unfortunately a Nigerian Living in the US said this about our young people education and employment. NIGERIAN GRADUATES ARE SMART AND INTELLIGENT. UNFORTUNATELY THEY LACK A CAPACITY TO THINK FOR THEMSELVES THUS THEY COULD NEVER BE RELIED UPON AS PROBLEM SOLVERS. THEIR EDUCATION TRAINED THEM TO FOLLOW THE TREND THAT'S WHY THEY MAKE GOOD SUBORDINATES LIKE CLERKS AND ASSISTANTS THEY WERE NEVER GROOMED FOR LEADERSHIP.
Re: Omidyar & Ford Foundation Financing Sahara Reporters To Promote Media Tyranny by fowowe411: 6:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
fritiyo:
1 most of u are making noise because the article is against ur number one propaganda.
2 the truth still that Sh report never say any good thing about the govt even when it clear that $49b was missing from nnpc

3 there report are always talking good about the opposition even when fashola and tinubo could finish lagos rail light project with so much money spend on it.

4 to the sahara report all the defected governors were corrupt when they were PDP governors but now they are saint for joining the apc blackmail Nigerian with a fake chande agenda sahara report could not fault any deceit in them.
5 when it purportedly discovered that Ayo fayosa rigged the ekiti election to sahara report it was true but when PDP accused INEC of joining buhari and his illiterate brothers to rig the election in favor of buhari to them the story was a lie and propaganda

sahara report should continue with lies and deceit as for SHR will b the last website i will visit to get info.

Always lies to promote the devilish and cunning agenda of the APC.
A party for the dumped and corrupt young and old fools.
Let me correct you thinking that sahara reporters are against pdp i think it is because pdp is the ruling party which thus subject every of its action to public scrutiny.If Tinubu wife does something people maynot raise eyebrow but let Patience the first lady do the same thing and you will get what am talking about.
@topic i always took sahara reporters as mere propagandist but some events changed my thinking:
1.when they reported that PEJ was sick and flown out for surgery,the presidency denied it but PEJ herself confirmed her during her thanksgiving.
2.Sahara said election was going to be postponed pdp denied such it did happen and alot more .I think Sahara reporters are the best investigating journalism firm out there.
Re: Omidyar & Ford Foundation Financing Sahara Reporters To Promote Media Tyranny by fowowe411: 6:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
fritiyo:
1 most of u are making noise because the article is against ur number one propaganda.
2 the truth still that Sh report never say any good thing about the govt even when it clear that $49b was missing from nnpc

3 there report are always talking good about the opposition even when fashola and tinubo could finish lagos rail light project with so much money spend on it.

4 to the sahara report all the defected governors were corrupt when they were PDP governors but now they are saint for joining the apc blackmail Nigerian with a fake chande agenda sahara report could not fault any deceit in them.
5 when it purportedly discovered that Ayo fayosa rigged the ekiti election to sahara report it was true but when PDP accused INEC of joining buhari and his illiterate brothers to rig the election in favor of buhari to them the story was a lie and propaganda

sahara report should continue with lies and deceit as for SHR will b the last website i will visit to get info.

Always lies to promote the devilish and cunning agenda of the APC.
A party for the dumped and corrupt young and old fools.
Let me correct your thinking that sahara reporters are against pdp i think it is because pdp is the ruling party which thus subject every of its action to public scrutiny.If Tinubu wife does something people maynot raise eyebrow but let Patience the first lady do the same thing and you will get what am talking about.
@topic i always took sahara reporters as mere propagandist but some events changed my thinking:
1.when they reported that PEJ was sick and flown out for surgery,the presidency denied it but PEJ herself confirmed her during her thanksgiving.
2.Sahara said election was going to be postponed pdp denied such it did happen and alot more .I think Sahara reporters are the best investigating journalism firm out there.
Re: Omidyar & Ford Foundation Financing Sahara Reporters To Promote Media Tyranny by ManUtdholic: 9:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
LajaLaba:
U think na traffic SR dey shop?sorry u are bit clueless no offence
What are choping
Well we know that they are been finance to churn out cooked news
Maybe it is d money they are been paid to the work is what they are choping
Re: Omidyar & Ford Foundation Financing Sahara Reporters To Promote Media Tyranny by LajaLaba: 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
prince3009:

OK!though i know that i am useless but please stop berating me!
Na today cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? / Ondo Health Workers Protest 5Months Unpaid Salaries (pics) / Governor Wike Blames Oil Companies For Violence In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.