Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

[] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] (53582 Views)

40 Common Phone Problems With Their Solutions / 26 Android Codes That Can Help You Solve All Your Phone Problems / Fix Your Apple And Android Phone Problems Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by tydd(m): 5:56am On Mar 26, 2015
Hello.do u guys know how i can change d imei of a samsung galaxy grand duos.? It is nt an mtk fone
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Carlcaresophia: 7:36am On Mar 26, 2015
mrruns:
Thnks.
You're welcome!
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by icankel: 6:55am On Mar 27, 2015
How do I root my Tecno M3 pls
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by halliruumar(m): 11:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
Pls my tecno m3 does not call with an mtn sim and show me invalid Imei.I tried. Everytn I can but it did nt work even dialing some codes like *#*#3646633#*#*. Pls help me with any simple solution
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by lawrenceunaa: 11:45am On Mar 29, 2015
Pls I need tecno s9 cwm recovery.img pls wink wink cheesy
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by shysteve(m): 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
Please house am in need of serious help....my samsung galaxy S5 is not charging,the moment i plug it,the charging indicator lite comes on(Red) which means that its charging but the truth is that the phone is not charging at all,instead its discharging at a very fast rate weda in use or without use,i just changed d entire charging port but problem still persist.

I do manage to charge the battery with a desktop charger but d moment i insert it into d fone den d batry starts goin down at a very fast pace.....please sumone shud help cos dis is getin me so angry.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by kendrick9(m): 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
pls guys help me out here..
my gionee p2 playstore has stopped working.
it tells me unfortunately google playstore has stopped working.
i've tried everything but no avail.

Also some of my games force closes.
pls whats the solution. thanks
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by mavelos1o(m): 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
so far that's hard, but try backing up the imei ie. EFS backup. there should be a way to edit the EFS file since it contains the IMEI. then you can restore the EFS file. it's just a Theory.
tydd:
Hello.do u guys know how i can change d imei of a samsung galaxy grand duos.? It is nt an mtk fone
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by mavelos1o(m): 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
first clear the data of Google play services, that's for the playstore crashing issue. then for your games, the data might be corrupt, try clearing the data also, and reboot into your recovery, then clear your cache, ONLY CACHE . then reboot (SOME PAID GAMES FORCE CLOSE ON DEVICES THAT INSTALL THEM ILLEGALLY
kendrick9:
pls guys help me out here..
my gionee p2 playstore has stopped working.
it tells me unfortunately google playstore has stopped working.
i've tried everything but no avail.

Also some of my games force closes.
pls whats the solution. thanks
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by mavelos1o(m): 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
your USB Cable might be bad or your charger. and why did you change the charging port?
shysteve:
Please house am in need of serious help....my samsung galaxy S5 is not charging,the moment i plug it,the charging indicator lite comes on(Red) which means that its charging but the truth is that the phone is not charging at all,instead its discharging at a very fast rate weda in use or without use,i just changed d entire charging port but problem still persist.

I do manage to charge the battery with a desktop charger but d moment i insert it into d fone den d batry starts goin down at a very fast pace.....please sumone shud help cos dis is getin me so angry.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by shysteve(m): 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
@mave....tanks for d response,i av tried with difrent USB cable and also tryd wit d original S5 charger to no avail,i gave d fone to a technician to check wat d prob is n he said its the charging port wich he changed but d fone still not chargin but instead dischargin d battery at a lightning speed.wat else cud be d cause?
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by mavelos1o(m): 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
your phone must be rooted, download MTK Droid & Root tools. here's the link http://www.mediafire.com/download/6z9acf5um65cuj2/MtkDroidTools+v2.5.3.zip
open the back of your phone, remove the battery and look for the IMEI its written there. write it out, both of them.
now open the installed software on you PC and connect your phone to the PC( make sure ADB driver is installed and USB debugging is turned on in your device)
Click ROOT then on your phone SuperSU will Popup, grant it permission.
Click IMEI/NVRAM, it should bring a pop-up. type the IMEI you copied for sim 1 and sim 2.
Click update/Ok
After it's done, Reboot your phone.
halliruumar:
Pls my tecno m3 does not call with an mtn sim and show me invalid Imei.I tried. Everytn I can but it did nt work even dialing some codes like *#*#3646633#*#*. Pls help me with any simple solution
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by mavelos1o(m): 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
when you charge it with a desktop charger, does it last?
shysteve:
@mave....tanks for d response,i av tried with difrent USB cable and also tryd wit d original S5 charger to no avail,i gave d fone to a technician to check wat d prob is n he said its the charging port wich he changed but d fone still not chargin but instead dischargin d battery at a lightning speed.wat else cud be d cause?
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by mavelos1o(m): 4:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
what is the android Version? if it's 4.2, use Framaroot. it's a android app. check it on google.
icankel:
How do I root my Tecno M3 pls

1 Like

Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by shysteve(m): 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
when i charge wit desktop,it doesnt last at all....it drains out very fast even without touching d fone at all.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by mavelos1o(m): 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
if your phone is rooted, you can delete the sound or use a better short tone(2 seconds, don't use a song oh eg shoki)
VANYCUTIE:
pls friends I need help on how to turn off my start up and turn off tones on my techno p5 android.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by mavelos1o(m): 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
Download kingroot
Gealbert:
I want to root my android malata N351 v4.4 I've tried all possible means but none seems to work pls help
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by mavelos1o(m): 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
then get another battery. it doesn't charge with the normal charger because the battery is not saving the charge, it's collecting it and using it at the same time. but with a desktop charger i will store the charge, but it doesn't last because the capacity of the battery has dropped. So it charges to like 40% and sends a signal that it's full. i hope you understand?
shysteve:
when i charge wit desktop,it doesnt last at all....it drains out very fast even without touching d fone at all.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by kendrick9(m): 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
mavelos1o:
first clear the data of Google play services, that's for the playstore crashing issue. then for your games, the data might be corrupt, try clearing the data also, and reboot into your recovery, then clear your cache, ONLY CACHE . then reboot (SOME PAID GAMES FORCE CLOSE ON DEVICES THAT INSTALL THEM ILLEGALLY
i've cleared the data but it still force closes... don't know what to do again oh.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by mavelos1o(m): 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
last option, backup your data and wipe your phone.
kendrick9:
i've cleared the data but it still force closes... don't know what to do again oh.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by kendrick9(m): 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
mavelos1o:
last option, backup your data and wipe your phone.
hmm.. thanks anyway
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by ceebeth7(m): 10:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
pls help I don't know why I cannot be able to click on this whenever its needed to do so, am on KitKat, I have tried everything but I can't even when I have to grant permission I cannot be able to mark the box or click open after installing apps. The screenshots are there for you to see please help me thanks.

Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by halliruumar(m): 12:01am On Mar 30, 2015
Thanks a lot @mavelos10
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Carlcaresophia: 8:07am On Mar 31, 2015
halliruumar:
Hi! Does this only happen with a MTN sim?
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by LarrySun(m): 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hello Sophia, I take it you work as a Tecno Carlcare agent. Do you have any idea about when the Carlcare office in Ikeja would begin works? I went over there yesterday morning but the office was closed. Thanks.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by dipson4: 5:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
hello,plz i tried to change my custom rom but in the process when i reboot into recovery,d fone just came up with encryption unsuccessful..d fone is a motorola droid razr maxx xt912..plz help me on what to do.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Carlcaresophia: 7:06am On Apr 01, 2015
LarrySun:
Hello Sophia, I take it you work as a Tecno Carlcare agent. Do you have any idea about when the Carlcare office in Ikeja would begin works? I went over there yesterday morning but the office was closed. Thanks.
Hi! Below pls find the contact information of our service centers in Ikeja: No.77, Opebi Road, Ikeja , Lagos State , Nigeria + 234 80022752273
Digital Square,2nd Floor,No.20,Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria + 234 9036003533
And we open from 9:00-17:30 during Monday-Friday. Thank you!
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by LarrySun(m): 8:28am On Apr 01, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! Below pls find the contact information of our service centers in Ikeja: No.77, Opebi Road, Ikeja , Lagos State , Nigeria + 234 80022752273
Digital Square,2nd Floor,No.20,Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria + 234 9036003533
And we open from 9:00-17:30 during Monday-Friday. Thank you!

Thank you so much, ma'am. You're awesome!
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Carlcaresophia: 10:32am On Apr 01, 2015
LarrySun:
Thank you so much, ma'am. You're awesome!
You're welcome! smiley
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by cosd(m): 10:40am On Apr 01, 2015
I use a sony xpera c, the fone does not run bbm on background, I ve formatted it, unrooted it but still to no avail....any help would be grateful
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by halliruumar(m): 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
i dnt rilli knw bt mine is mtn sim
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
pls my tecni m3 is depressing it self it is minimizing and maximizing sometimes the menu bar will just row down on its own pls help me thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

MTN Introduces 17-digit MTN Recharge PIN / Plz Help Me.how Do I Subscribe To A Bb Plan On A New Tecno N7 / Tecno N7 Vs Q1 Vs N3: Full Comparison And Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.