Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

[] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] - Phones (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] (53564 Views)

40 Common Phone Problems With Their Solutions / 26 Android Codes That Can Help You Solve All Your Phone Problems / Fix Your Apple And Android Phone Problems Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by victoroludadepo: 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hello nairalanders! I need help with my 8 month old ThL T11.
After a preset time, the screen goes idle, which is normal. If I however press the power button to turn it on, it takes close to 7 seconds before it turns on. This problem is quite embarrasing. Can someone help with a remedy pls?
Thanks in advance.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Kul3ger(m): 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
Please somebody should kindly help: my Samsung galaxy gland accepts just airtel sim...what can I do to use other simz?
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by directonpc(m): 6:15am On Apr 05, 2015
victoroludadepo:
Hello nairalanders! I need help with my 8 month old ThL T11.
After a preset time, the screen goes idle, which is normal. If I however press the power button to turn it on, it takes close to 7 seconds before it turns on. This problem is quite embarrasing. Can someone help with a remedy pls?
Thanks in advance.
a factory reset might help and also search for a custom rom if u can find... If the fault is not a damaged hardware the 2 fixes should to it
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Rajjah(f): 11:37am On Apr 05, 2015
Pls help me. I cant open a gmail on my tecno p5+ android. It jst bot it ysterday.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by oluwakas(m): 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hello guys pls I need help in changing my Samsung GT N7000 tab imei number without pc to blackberry imei
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by victoroludadepo: 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
@ directonpc: Thanks for d suggestion. I have hessitated to do that but will try it
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Carlcaresophia: 9:59am On Apr 07, 2015
halliruumar:
i dnt rilli knw bt mine is mtn sim
Hi! Maybe you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Carlcaresophia: 10:01am On Apr 07, 2015
LarrySun:
Hello Sophia, I take it you work as a Tecno Carlcare agent. Do you have any idea about when the Carlcare office in Ikeja would begin works? I went over there yesterday morning but the office was closed. Thanks.
Hi! We were having Easter holiday from 4.3-4.6, and we're open today. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by bxcode(m): 11:42am On Apr 07, 2015
My Samsung galaxy grand prime ram is always being used up by unknown apps to the extent that at times am only left with roughly 45mb ram to run my installed apps and this makes the phone slow occasionally. Any help please?
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Mimisboygreat: 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
[quote
author=Carlcaresophia post=32438972] Hi! We were having Easter holiday
from 4.3-4.6, and we're open today. Thank you![/quote] pls I really need ur help here. my 2 months infinix hot fell down and some important buttons stopped functioning. i wnt to knw hw much i will b charged by carlcare for repair cos am takin it dia on thursday. pls i really nid ur response tnx
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Carlcaresophia: 10:22am On Apr 08, 2015
Mimisboygreat:
pls I really need ur help here. my 2 months infinix hot fell down and some important buttons stopped functioning. i wnt to knw hw much i will b charged by carlcare for repair cos am takin it dia on thursday. pls i really nid ur response tnx
Hi! You need to counsel with our Carlcare Service Center about the cost. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by alphalpha(m): 6:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
My Tecno phantom A3 just 5 days old has a severe RAM problem. Its always getting full, then requests for deleting of some items to free space. After deleting as requested, there's no imorovement. I cant install new apps, take photos, make use of present apps. I have reset the phone twice already still the problem persists. HELP! HELP!! BEFORE I DESTROY IT AND BUY NEW ONE.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Emerson101: 10:33am On Apr 10, 2015
Do you need android phone flashing bb and Nokia phone flashing.changing of imel code rooting and even generating imel number for you. Android games and apps etc call 07035235702
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by makazona(m): 9:49am On Apr 11, 2015
hello house, I just mistakenly broke someone's infinix zero screen. I am in yenagoa now and wondering how i can fix it cz d guys here say dy dont have d screen yet.

infinix zero screen
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by nelsoelomi(f): 10:34am On Apr 11, 2015
g
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by halliruumar(m): 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! Maybe you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
i live in bauchi state bauchi towm
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Fraih(f): 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
Samsung duos GT-S7562

The back button turns on every 2seconds to back everything on the screen
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Cutehector(m): 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
Fraih:
Samsung duos GT-S7562

The back button turns on every 2seconds to back everything on the screen
ddnt understand wat u wrote
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Fraih(f): 2:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
Cutehector:
ddnt understand wat u wrote

I mean the back arrow automatically presses-without touching it,
By doing so it backs/clears wat I'm currently doing...e.g if I am viewing a picture,the back arrow on the phone presses itself and the screen leaves the gallery to the home screen,even while messaging or dialing a number,the back arrow presses itself and whatever I am doing at that point erases
It got so serious I couldn't do a single thing on it because this back arrows presses automatically and backs whatever is on the screen
HELP
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Cutehector(m): 2:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
Fraih:

I mean the back arrow automatically presses-without touching it,
By doing so it backs/clears wat I'm currently doing...e.g if I am viewing a picture,the back arrow on the phone presses itself and the screen leaves the gallery to the home screen,even while messaging or dialing a number,the back arrow presses itself and whatever I am doing at that point erases
It got so serious I couldn't do a single thing on it because this back arrows presses automatically and backs whatever is on the screen
HELP
u need to change the flex or d scrEen.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by mainheart(m): 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

pls I want to boot my phone, but I don't know how to go about it. tanks for ur quick response
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by opyzi: 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
pls I realy need help about rooting my itel 1452, pls d foneis kind of worthless without rooting. please I tried kingroot,framaroot,rootgenius,SRS. 08108840845-whatapp.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by rayjackobj: 5:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
Happy Sunday to you guys, pls I urgently need a stock recovery image for tecno phantom z. Pls and thanks
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by philagus: 5:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
Google play store app on my techno P5 is no longer working after rooting with kingroot. Please what do I?
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Carlcaresophia: 7:43am On Apr 13, 2015
mainheart:

pls I want to boot my phone, but I don't know how to go about it. tanks for ur quick response
Do you mean root your phone? If so, sorry we won't suggest you to do that, since it might cause damage to your phone. Thank you!
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Carlcaresophia: 7:46am On Apr 13, 2015
halliruumar:
i live in bauchi state bauchi towm
Hi! You can try to contact our phone collecting point in Bauchi, following are the address and hotline: Wunti complex opposite total filling Station 08172005256
Also, attached pls find the contact information of our service center in Nigeria, in case you'll need them. Thank you!

Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Carlcaresophia: 9:15am On Apr 16, 2015
makazona:
hello house, I just mistakenly broke someone's infinix zero screen. I am in yenagoa now and wondering how i can fix it cz d guys here say dy dont have d screen yet.

infinix zero screen
Hi!You can counsel with our Carlcare Service Center to see whether they have the screen now. Attached pls find the contact information of our service center in Nigeria. Thank you!

Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by keandre: 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
biggerboyc:
pls this has been happening for a very longtime. my tecno m3 controls itself while operating. i mean sometimes it press what i never pressed and opens another apps that i never open call someone i dont intent to call. my fear is that one day it may go where i dont sent it to go(like sambisa forest). pls help
gotten a solution to this problem?
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by mikkybellami(m): 7:38am On Apr 24, 2015
I am using innjoo note and I don't know how I use d 1gig ram.....ma minimised app will start from the begining .....in one word the ram is acting somehow.....any solution to this?
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by biggerboyc(m): 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
keandre:

gotten a solution to this problem?
yes
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by felixtoba: 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
Good day, please my Gtide E82 stopped to boot. Whenever I on it, it will only display gtide alone, I later took it to several engineers to flash it yet, it didn't work. Those engineers said there's no solution to it again. Please help!
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by keandre: 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
biggerboyc:

yes

wat was it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Man Calls Out Google Maps For Nearly Causing Problem In His Marriage / Plz Help Me.how Do I Subscribe To A Bb Plan On A New Tecno N7 / Tecno N7 Vs Q1 Vs N3: Full Comparison And Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.