Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:27 PM

[] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] - Phones (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] (54168 Views)

40 Common Phone Problems With Their Solutions / 26 Android Codes That Can Help You Solve All Your Phone Problems / Fix Your Apple And Android Phone Problems Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Mofetemi(m): 8:47am On Oct 25, 2015
I am just sick and tired of this my innjoo f2. For couple of days now, the tab has refused to come-up or charge and I have tried series of chargers all to no avail. The only thing the tab does while I plug it to the socket with its charger is to be showing BLINKING BATTERY LOGO which I tried all through the night yeterday till this morning and it was still BLINKING! Not even a % charge. The tab is lifeless and the battery is equally non-removeable, thus, is this not alarming? Has anybody experienced these scenarios? Gurus in the house, please, I need urgent help as this tab wanna drain my blood to the very zero level oooo............... This is my whatsapp handle; 07033135972 incase..........!
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by dreamerxkent(m): 9:16am On Nov 02, 2015
pls my tecno screen light suddenly off, pls what should I do ?
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by favistar(m): 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
mankan2k7:
I have problem downloading application, I always get parse error after downloading. What is d way forward

This should help >> http://www.alltechng.com/2015/12/fix-there-was-a-problem-parsing-the-package-parse-error.html
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by femsquad(m): 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
Pls,am using infinix hot2 and whenever i try to use camera image as wallpaper or as dp or even trying to send the picture to a friend. It keeps saying couldn't load image. If I also try to view the image from the file manager,the pic is unviewable. Pls wats the way forward.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by dusss1: 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
pls my network sign dose not show on my gionee p3 on airtel network but if i put it in anoda fone it works pls help mee i beg u
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Raphoeworld: 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 STARTS RECEIVING ANDROID 6.0.1 MARSHMALLOW UPDATE http://www.panstech.com/2016/03/samsung-galaxy-s5-android-6.0.1-marshmallow-update.html?m=1
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
pls someone help me, my lg android phone has refused to allow me activate my bbm,gmail and yahoomail
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by teelaweee(m): 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
DaZion:
Hey Guys.

Post your android phone errors and problems here and a solution would be given to you.

All other certified and expert Phone Engineer here would help..

Or email me at...ziongabriel6@gmail.com.
Facebook Username: Da-Ziondancer.
Or call me: 2348135447736.

Thanks!..
Da-Zion.
my Xperia e3 doesn't come online both power button and volume button won't work don't know what to do
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by jheed: 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
DaZion:
Hey Guys.

Post your android phone errors and problems here and a solution would be given to you.

All other certified and expert Phone Engineer here would help..

Or email me at...ziongabriel6@gmail.com.
Facebook Username: Da-Ziondancer.
Or call me: 2348135447736.

Thanks!..
Da-Zion.
my Xperia e3 won't come on the volume button and the power button won't work
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Jckleiin(m): 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
Hello, I just noticed my tabs battery shows a red X whenever I try to charge it. please I would love to know what could be the problem. I use a samsung note n8000
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Jckleiin(m): 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
Hello, I just noticed my tabs battery shows a red X whenever I try to charge it. please I would love to know what could be the problem. I use a samsung note n8000 10.1
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by olabisiano76(m): 12:05am On Apr 07, 2016
My Infinix hot note will not charge when its on but will only charge when its off and have been to an engineer theybsaid I should be using the phone like that but am tired of switching of ma phone if I want to charge . pls any help u can give to me will appreciate.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Knight2(m): 12:13am On Apr 07, 2016
Helo..Pls can i root my Nokia x2 android.. Nd which software shld i use??
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by bufness(m): 2:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
o.p help, my fone yorch refuses to off and its writing unable to connect camera
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Babajoel: 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
My TECNO M5 was giving error message "Unfortunately, Android system has stopped." I did "wipe cache..." then "reboot system now". But instead of rebooting completely, it just stayed forever on TECNO logo, which thus forced me to remove the battery.

I also did factory reset. After that, it never gave any sign of life. No response to power button; even connecting it to charger didn't light up the screen. It was like dead. However, believe it is "sleeping!", only waiting for the techies and a boss in the house to give clues of what to do in reviving it. Please help me and be blessed. Thank you.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Knight2(m): 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
Plsssss... Help mi.. My is VODAFONE 890N-UK IMEI: 356602065370465 FCC ID: R38YL890N BLUETOOTH DID: D024099 sim network unlock pin
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by chr1s(m): 5:11am On Apr 25, 2016
my FIFA 16 keeps force closing after every match on my infinix note 2 running on android 6.0
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by druxy(m): 6:38am On Apr 25, 2016
i sincerely hope geeks will be kind enough to help..aleeady opened a page on this issue,still nothing... uhm...the problem is my H+ connection on samsung clone...anytime i switch to 3G only..there is never a signal...unless 3G/2G...and it will be very weak..i mean very weak...tried diff.google solutions, nothing..what can be done plz?
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by aisha2008(m): 6:59am On Apr 25, 2016
my Mtn s720i time and date never correct even after resetting it more than 10 times a day. what can I do
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Carlcaresophia: 7:33am On Apr 25, 2016
Babajoel:
My TECNO M5 was giving error message "Unfortunately, Android system has stopped." I did "wipe cache..." then "reboot system now". But instead of rebooting completely, it just stayed forever on TECNO logo, which thus forced me to remove the battery.

I also did factory reset. After that, it never gave any sign of life. No response to power button; even connecting it to charger didn't light up the screen. It was like dead. However, believe it is "sleeping!", only waiting for the techies and a boss in the house to give clues of what to do in reviving it. Please help me and be blessed. Thank you.
Hi Babajoel, for the problem we suggest you take your phone, together with your receipt or warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with the problem. If you need us send you address and hotline of the service center, please let us know your location. Thank you!
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by ericoleon(m): 12:14am On May 03, 2016
I use a galaxy tab3,
after using a sim for a while, my tab stops seeing the sim however if I put the same sim in another phone it works perfectly.
it has happened on three different sim,
I used the first sim for about 3months. and the second sim for about a month.
currently my device is not seeing any sim. I only use WiFi to browse
please what's the cause and solution

thanks a million
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Crespodinho(m): 3:18pm On May 30, 2016
please where can I get a new innjoo halo battery.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by jom28gy(m): 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
my Samsung galaxy is silent don't give alert both of message and calls.what happened?
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by NewsongBeauty(f): 10:25am On Jul 11, 2016
My s5's camera loads when I take pictures, it goes round a circle before it finally saves. It wasn't like that before, maybe I tampered with something... I just can't figure out what d problem is
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by ojialo(m): 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
my other phone tecno H3 is rejecting all MTN sims I can't make or receive calls, I cant SMS or receive SMS only browsing.

any time I tried to Dial a code it will tell me invalid code or connection error what could be the cause

other networks works well.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by starlionnotch: 11:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
Please house, I have problems using my airtel data on my Camon C9, I can't use whatsapp, Facebook and bbm. I am only able to access these apps only when I connect via WiFi.
I have even uninstalled and reinstalled.
Only my Emails and browser are functional.
Please what could be the problem?
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by CuteAma(f): 6:57am On Aug 13, 2016
Yea it did
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by oluwadamilare25(m): 1:25pm On Sep 07, 2016
Kaybaba5:
My tecno m3 always press itself pls help
. . . . . . . Bro change its touch pad/calibrator
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by investigator007: 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
oluwadamilare25:
. . . . . . . Bro change its touch pad/calibrator

Exactly what I had in mind
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by tafat: 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
starlionnotch:
Please house, I have problems using my airtel data on my Camon C9, I can't use whatsapp, Facebook and bbm. I am only able to access these apps only when I connect via WiFi.
I have even uninstalled and reinstalled.
Only my Emails and browser are functional.
Please what could be the problem?

Oga port sharply to another network.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by vicsonkaly: 10:09am On Nov 13, 2016
Please house I wipe my phone sum days ago and my my tecno h6 flash share dint connect since den and also xener. It only connect directly first time I use it after wiping my phone since den it stop connecting unless I wipe it and use it d first time again after dat it will stop connecting again. Pls Wat can I do to resolve diz problem
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Horlahtunji0: 1:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
MY Tecno H6 Cannot Start Up After Restoring What Am I To Do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera / See The Nokia 1101 I Spotted In Ilorin Yesterday / Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.