Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

[] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] (53562 Views)

40 Common Phone Problems With Their Solutions / 26 Android Codes That Can Help You Solve All Your Phone Problems / Fix Your Apple And Android Phone Problems Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by izikjon(m): 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
Holla for ur cheapest MTN & Etisalat data bundle 1GB @ #1200.Call or Whatsapp: 08066599196, BBM: 515FDE51. Note: this is no cheat or gimmick!
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
I use a samsung fone, Young Duos GT-S6312 and i want to chnage the IMEI to a blackberry IMEI, i av pressed the required code but its not working, please kindly do research on this, to enable us edit the IMEI number.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by biggerboyc(m): 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
pls this has been happening for a very longtime. my tecno m3 controls itself while operating. i mean sometimes it press what i never pressed and opens another apps that i never open call someone i dont intent to call. my fear is that one day it may go where i dont sent it to go(like sambisa forest). pls help

4 Likes

Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by VickyRotex(f): 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
Please how do I replace a SGT 3 Battery? And how much does it cost? My battery is still fine, but am worried it might pack up any time soon, cos Ive been using a Tecno charger to charge it recently. And it behaves funny at times... sad
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by am0s(m): 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
my fone always reboot by itsef somtimes tecno n9( rooted)
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by zig2ryme04: 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
i have an HTC 1X, the screen does not displace anything but the phone works perfectly. i thought it was the screen clip that connects the screen with the panel, i changed the clip on the panel but the same problem continues. i had tried several screen on it, both the screen with yellow flex and the one with green flex but the same issue.
it does not even display anything even if i try to observe it from the ray of sunlight, but the phone works perfectly. i have checked the display IC also. please help me out. thanks
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Uwaomapaul(m): 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
please my mail always stop because of low storage space, even when i have much space and i will delete some applications still i can't acces my box
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Chiefpriest1(m): 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
Can simple game apps like plants and zombie be sent from one nokia xl to another ? If posssible,how?

I am not really a games person,but I cant seem to find d original app in the store after I mistakenly deleted the one that came with my phone.tx
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by VickyRotex(f): 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
biggerboyc:
pls this has been happening for a very longtime. my tecno m3 controls itself while operating. i mean sometimes it press what i never pressed and opens another apps that i never open call someone i dont intent to call. my fear is that one day it may go where i dont sent it to go(like sambisa forest). pls help

Lols grin atleast it will go to sambisa and bring back Shekau.

Thats a good mission!!! smiley

1 Like

Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by fadasam: 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
Pls help me... I bought a tecnno phantom z. Ut was ok then i now upgraded upgraded de os via OTA... Now the phone is getting super hot.. Can u help me fix this problem.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by fadasam: 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
Pls help me... I bought a tecnno phantom z. It was ok then i now upgraded upgraded de os via OTA... Now the phone is getting super hot.. Can u help me fix this problem.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by worlexy(m): 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
I use tecno A+, my phone RAM becomes used up immediately after I connect the phone to my PC via USB, even if I had almost 1g free RAM before connecting it, as soon as I do, it becomes used up and I will get a msg that my phone memory is almost used up, that I should delete some applications
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Whizpeter(m): 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
Shyna112:
I use a samsung fone, Young Duos GT-S6312 and i want to chnage the IMEI to a blackberry IMEI, i av pressed the required code but its not working, please kindly do research on this, to enable us edit the IMEI number.

Get an MTK phone... Shikena
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Frankiss44(m): 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
For sometime now, my phone restarts on his own.... and most times, after the screen lock, the fone just goes blind as if it is dead when i try to unlock it... when on this dead mode, calls come in but i cant pick as nothing responds until i remove the battery.

what do you think is the problem
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by generalissimo(m): 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
DaZion:
Hey Guys.

Post your android phone errors and problems here and a solution would be given to you.

All other certified and expert Phone Engineer here would help..

Or email me at...ziongabriel6@gmail.com.
Facebook Username: Da-Ziondancer.
Or call me: 2348135447736.

Thanks!..
Da-Zion.
@Op, pls what do I do? My fone- Tecno D1 whistles when fine girls are passing by and always insults wowo girls passing by. It is embarrasing me.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by aitanofi(m): 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
'Media card storage can not be accessed due to fatal errors' this has always been a problem whenever I insert a memory card on my phone, pls engineer in d house help me oooooooo
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by DaZion(m): 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
Yess Boss..
U gat no prob..Just try this steps.
-Load up Clockworkmod or whatever recovery tool u're using.
-Navigate to reboot system.This is d first options on d top if u're using clockworkmod.

Everything will start working, if not, that means that you will need to reflash d ROM all over again..Just try 2 get d Clockworkmod app..
vjsmiles:

DAzion....

my andriod got bricked(soft bricked)tried everything i know reseting flashing backing up to restore abd all but still aint good news
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
DaZion:
Hey Guys.

Post your android phone errors and problems here and a solution would be given to you.

Thanks!..
Da-Zion.

How do i change the custom rom on a tecno R7 to S5
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Whizpeter(m): 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
VickyRotex:
Please how do I replace a SGT 3 Battery? And how much does it cost? My battery is still fine, but am worried it might pack up any time soon, cos Ive been using a Tecno charger to charge it recently. And it behaves funny at times... sad

Ehrm... If you're based in Lagos, you can get a good battery at computer village... Dunno d cost tho
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by henryobinna(m): 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
what other helo can you get than ones on www.legitstuffs.com
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Whizpeter(m): 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
aitanofi:
'Media card storage can not be accessed due to fatal errors' this has always been a problem whenever I insert a memory card on my phone, pls engineer in d house help me oooooooo

I guess it's a blackberry, get a new sdcard
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by gameboy727(m): 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
I cant snap pictures. It keep showing this

Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by hummerwise(m): 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
Is it possible for me to upgrade my tecno p9 OS from 4.2.2 to 4.4?
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by ttaiwo09: 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
I mistakenly uninstalled contact storage, so I can't save any number, can't access my phone book unable to install the application back cuz it is system apps. What to do ?
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by VickyRotex(f): 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
Whizpeter:

Ehrm... If you're based in Lagos, you can get a good battery at computer village... Dunno d cost tho

Okay thanks. smiley
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by solayd(m): 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
I m unable to download or upgrade app on my phone alws show "error downloading insufficient space on device" and i've delete many app yet to no avail.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by datmix(m): 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
My samsung S4 do go off whenever I try taking pictures while the flash is on.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
DaZion:
Hey Guys.

Thanks!..
Da-Zion.

mine display MOUNT/DATA ERROR while trying to format
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
My brother damaged the sim port of my Sony Xperia J st26i.... Please can you help me get the sim and memory card flex @OP, @any computer village guru
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by itsolex: 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
Pls I want 2 get my galaxy s4 4.4.2 rooted. How can I do it need help
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by feminineA: 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hello
I use the tecnp phartom. it comes with an 8gb memory card which is less that half full and phone memory is over 1gb empty yet i cant add or upgrade any app on google or dowmload it says memory full.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by PHEMMY18(m): 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
DaZion:
Hey Guys.

Thanks!..
Da-Zion.

please op, I need assistance on how to root my infinix x530 and how to change the imei number. thanks in advance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Man Calls Out Google Maps For Nearly Causing Problem In His Marriage / Plz Help Me.how Do I Subscribe To A Bb Plan On A New Tecno N7 / Tecno N7 Vs Q1 Vs N3: Full Comparison And Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.