Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,253 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story (31761 Views)

Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him / A Crew Member Of Channels TV Was Stabbed At The Disrupted APC Rally In Rivers / Charles Eruka Reporting Live In Rivers Amidst Gunshot (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by omanifrank(m): 1:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
sowi

1 Like

Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by namqul(m): 1:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
apc incharge.
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by victors123: 1:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
Sorry bro !!!! U can't say may be is APC or PDP only knws who is behind it & people that send them don't they talk tin wey nt happen in ur face or u didn't see it by urself!!! To risky
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by chaberry(m): 1:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
temitemi1:
Pelee ooooooo... Next time stay away from apc because nothing good comes from them! GEJ till 2019!!!
I hail oo
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by not4sure(m): 1:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
PDP secretary said on channels television this morning that "Nobody will come to Okrika to Humiliate the First Lady. That Okrika people will not allow any party to win election for PEJ.." Does Ring a Bell ?
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
maclatunji:
Such barbarism is awful. Alarmingly, the government has not come out to condemn the violence in Okrika.
Their silence is really deafening. What a government we have!!!
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
"shooters were unseen and no one could tell from
which direction the gunfire was coming but it
appeared to be from all around the venue of the APC
rally."

Since the shooters were unseen, who then stabbed who? your cameraman I guess... Quick recovery dear...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by momo22: 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
temitemi1:
Pelee ooooooo... Next time stay away from apc because nothing good comes from them! GEJ till 2019!!!
Craze man GEJ apologist. Is it APC that will threw dynamite at their own rally? You are so clueless like the man you support.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by Coolboi05(m): 1:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
temitemi1:
so na APC go com disrupt dia own rally abi...sendn ppl away..smh
Bro u dull o...

3 Likes

Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by Uchwilliam(m): 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
Then when was he stabbed? angry
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by Freetech: 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lawless leader breeds lawless followers. Consider some guys are happy bcs of this incident that shoulc make our nation mourn. A wife of a sitting president can descend so low to be involved in a carnage like this. Yet the country is deceived to believe they are xtian with wolf in sheep clothing pastors endorsing them. If this happened in Okrika what other evidence do we need to know that whoever is behind this could be the sponsor of Boko Haram as revealed by Aziza.
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by talented143(m): 1:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
BEtter a corrupt leader 200 times,than a TERRORIST in d name of Buhari...
His supporters are even against d Nigerian Army defeating d Cockroach insurgents....
Nigerian politics is just so damn sentimental.
I even call d cockroaches in my room INSURGENTS.

For d sake of the blood of those dat lost dia lives in d yr 2011, I can never Support d BH leader Buhari,

G.E.J all d way.
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by kingthreat(m): 1:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
I, Kingthreat and Amaechi fingers Patience Jonathan as the cause of this violence.
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by ndcide(m): 1:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
was it not that dude who lay on the ground with a camera to his face reporting?

next time he should trow the microphone away first, run for his life and then report later alive.

what if he got killed. channels TV will continue.
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by eaglechild: 1:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
tempem:

Can we just leave politics Outta this?
Did the guy ever mention any party?

Let's learn to be decent on some matters.
undecided
How do you expect to leave out politics in a political rally?

APC is known for violence and violence follows them wherever they go.
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mr. Journalist.. I Praise your Bravery and Commend your Stupidity.. see what Nairalanders are telling you now. if you had lost your life.. no one will raise an arm in protest or solidarity.. they will simply go to work the next day to hustle their daily bread. 1 minute silence no go dey for you sef.
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by tsdarkside(m): 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
talented143:
His supporters are even against d NL defeating d Cockroach insurgents....

200 times corrupt

have you lost your mind?

talking about corruption as if its something small....200 times corrupt and still better.....chai. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by IcekrimPaul007(m): 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
thou hath senseless, list wat you have benefited from your so call GEJ
temitemi1:

1 Like

Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by tempem: 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
eaglechild:

undecided
How do you expect to leave out politics in a political rally?

APC is known for violence and violence follows them wherever they go.

Toh!
Whatever rocks your boat
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by Themandator: 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
[quote author=Trending post=30878093][/quote]

An what point was he stab since he was inside secured by the police
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
Apc has started shooting nd bombing themselves 00000000.
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by kingthreat(m): 1:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
talented143:

May corruption ruin you for this senseless statement.
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by stone777(m): 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
sorry and God will surely protect you
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by bakila: 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
talented143:

Whoever those who disrupted that rally work for is the TERRORIST. Please answer appropriately to the following words with a yes or no;
May the Almighty destroy the plans of those who planned the attack at Okrika and other parts of Nigeria and it should not for ever be better for them or their linage and those who support them.
Please answer accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
Themandator:

An what point was he stab since he was inside secured by the police

Nice question my Dr,
I can't still get the stabbing point from this dirty and forging report*
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by bakila: 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
ndcide:
was it not that dude who lay on the ground with a camera to his face reporting?

next time he should trow the microphone away first, run for his life and then report later alive.

what if he got killed. channels TV will continue.
He might run unto the Terrorist who were shooting at that time. It will also be funny because the Cameraman will capture his fleeing AAASSSSS.
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by Gboliwe: 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
So, at what point was he stabbed? He didn't mention that important part.

This chaos is what Amaechi wants. May God heal the land.
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by talented143(m): 2:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
tsdarkside:

200 times corrupt

have you lost your mind?

talking about corruption as if its something small....200 times corrupt and still better.....chai. shocked shocked shocked

my opinion boi, I prefer 2 support a thief dan a Bloody Serial KIller.
We all steal one way or d other.
Stealing from ur father's pocket is called TAPPING.
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by mekusmekus: 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
God will help us in this country. I was made to understand that "Hon." Bipi was seen around the area.
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by utytill(m): 2:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
But ameachi talk say police no giv apc protection.abeg no vex eruka,d policeman wey die so him die for him house?
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by nerodenero: 2:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
Gboliwe:
So, at what point was he stabbed? He didn't mention that important part.
My thought too.I just hope it isnt for another political gains.I hope not and if so, what is the gain?

Whichever way, I like his fearless reportage.This reminds me of Christian Amanpour, a woman sp strong, bold and fearless enough than many men.

Get well soon Charles!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) / Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) / Ekiti Gets NAF Base, As Oyebanji, CAS Turn Sod At Airport Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.