Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story (31762 Views)

Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him / A Crew Member Of Channels TV Was Stabbed At The Disrupted APC Rally In Rivers / Charles Eruka Reporting Live In Rivers Amidst Gunshot (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by Godson1996: 2:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
Up till now the First Lady has not made any comment on the incident in her home town. Smh
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by badesco(m): 2:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
vickerz:
GEJ, PDP,, THIS IS UR HANDIWORK...

THERE IS GOD OO..

I REP ONE WORD ONLY

"# CHANGE

DAT IDIOT ABOVE ME,

ITS because OF PPLE LIKE U THAT NIGERIA IS STILL BACKWARDS.. IMMAGINE SOMEBODY BEING HAPPY IN SUFFERING. ..

I PITY U ... I PRAY GOD WILL OPEN UR EYES TO SEE D TRUTH

Who told you is PDP or GEJ? it is better yiu watch your tongue before it put you inside wahala.
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by Gboliwe: 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
nerodenero:

My thought too.I just hope it isnt for another political gains.I hope not and if so, what is the gain?

Whichever way, I like his fearless reportage.This reminds me of Christian Amanpour, a woman sp strong, bold and fearless enough than many men.

Get well soon Charles!

There's nothing fearless about his "adventure". He took of as soon as the gunshots came on. That's what I would do and encourage anybody else to do. But to start cooking up stories ontop running away is not it
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by tenry(m): 2:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
temitemi1:
Pelee ooooooo... Next time stay away from apc because nothing good comes from them! GEJ till 2019!!!
Fish brain. Only God knows the sper.m that produced you. Opolo eja.
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by eleko1: 2:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
pdp with their evil,killing,bomb.Nah so they killed those women who had gone to campaign with mama peace and blame it on accident.No wonder,Pa OBJ rip up/shreds the useless party card.PD pigs.....NEST OF KILLERS
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by 9jatatafo(m): 2:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
Thank God it wasn't more than this. Long life Mr Erukaa. In Shina Peters english, I wish you speedy recover (hahahahaha see grammar).
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by smemud(m): 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
temitemi1:
Pelee ooooooo... Next time stay away from apc because nothing good comes from them! GEJ till 2019!!!
ode oponu idiot
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by eleko1: 2:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
tenry:

Fish brain. Only God knows the sper.m that produced you. Opolo eja.
fish brain's stilll better by far than his rotten rat head
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by eleko1: 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
Godson1996:
Up till now the First Lady has not made any comment on the incident in her home town. Smh
d best they'll tell u is Arabian nite story
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by j4sure(m): 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
SO SOWWIII. THANG GOD APC THUGS DIDN'T KILL U

Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by eSeun: 2:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
Patience Jonathan is a witch

GoodLock Jonathan is a thief and a terrorist
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by 1025: 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
mama peace is surely keeping things tight in her home town. now she no remember that diaris God ooo. soon, the rich will cry. pdp is evil. they have shifted their bombing business to niger delta now that Chadian soldiers are in the north. we know their games but God pass them.
change has come and they are confused.
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ignorant Africans, can you guys ever get anything right?
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by CID: 3:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
Eyah, so sorry o. But this report did not say how he was stabbed.
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by olumidazz: 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
Was it Charles Erika that was stabbed or Charles ebuka? Op check well
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by Chiaka(f): 3:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
[quote author=Trending post=30878093][/quote]

Sorry o! happy you survived!
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by olumidazz: 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
Was it Charles Eruka that was stabbed or Charles ebuka? Op check well

1 Like

Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
temitemi1:
Hypocrite!
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by FazzyKachi(m): 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
vickerz:

THERE IS GOD OO..

I REP ONE WORD ONLY

"# CHANGE

DAT sa.tan ABOVE ME,

ITS because OF PPLE LIKE U THAT NIGERIA IS STILL BACKWARDS.. IMMAGINE SOMEBODY BEING HAPPY IN SUFFERING. ..

Stop saying the sh!t ye know not! ...na xo una go use una leq enta faya!
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by oyejideogunjumo: 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
Good courage. God will continue to protect you. it is one of job hazard
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by lordhugo(m): 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
YOUR GOOD WORKS WILL NOT KILL YOU MR ERUKA!!!

Working BET-SHOP for immediate sale in Delta State.

Hello fellow NLders,

I currently have a betshop for sale. I will be travelling out of the country for my masters program soon and my mum says she does not like the business (she says its gambling) even though it has been filling my pockets and account with some money. i do not have any trusted person to leave the shop in his/her care so i guess i have to sell.

Shop dimensions and specifications.

1. 15feet by 15feet (Inside)
2. Made of Steel plates (Container)
3. 15feet by 20feet outside veranda (German concrete and sparsely tiled)
4. Over-hanging roof outdoors.
5. Stylish PVC ceilings

List of Bet-shop Equipment.

1. Two (2) Lenovo Desktop computers (2gb RAM)
2. Four (4) Samsung 732NW Monitors
3. One (1) 21inch Samsung TV
4. One (1) 14 inch Philips TV/DVD combo TV
5. One (1) 8 feet betting counter with partitions and personal cupboard
6. One (1) 1.5 KVA Inverter
7. One (1) 7200MBS Wireless Router
8. One (1) 2.5KVA Sumec Firman petrol generator.
9. One (1) Thermal printer
10. One (1) Hp 3 in 1 F1500 series printer/copier/scanner.
11. Two (2) Keyboards.
12. Two (2) Mice.
13. One (1) Fixtures board.
14. One (1) Upholstered bench.
15. Four (4) Plastic chairs.
16. One (1) Rechargeable standing fan.

others include electrical extensions, low energy bulbs,

All systems, printers and router are networked!

Current Rent expires exactly in March 2016

Shop is in a very busy and safe neighborhood.
Asking price- Call 08030964896 (serious buyers only)
SHOP IS ALREADY UP AND RUNNING SO, CUSTOMER BASE FOR MAXIMUM RETURNS IS ALREADY ENSURED

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2136404_20150219094537_jpeg3656daf22ec6d206319c2af781f2dbd6
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by felifeli: 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
holatin:
can someone tie this man before he run mad fully.

Why are you always thinking everybody is mad? Does it reflect your own state of mind? grin cheesy
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by InglishTeechar(m): 5:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
vickerz:

THERE IS GOD OO..

I REP ONE WORD ONLY

"# CHANGE

DAT sa.tan ABOVE ME,

By their comment you shall know them...APC cyber rat.
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by holatin(m): 5:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
felifeli:

Why are you always thinking everybody is mad? Does it reflect your own state of mind? grin cheesy
pls leave me alone
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by slawali: 6:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
May God punish anybody wey one spoil democrazy.
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by BABAKABIRU301(f): 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
vickerz:

THERE IS GOD OO..

I REP ONE WORD ONLY

"# CHANGE

DAT sa.tan ABOVE ME,

I ALL SO PRAY THAT MAY GOD OPEN THEIR EYES IN BORNO, JOS & KATSINA STATE.AMEN.
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by BABAKABIRU301(f): 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
vickerz:

THERE IS GOD OO..

I REP ONE WORD ONLY

"# CHANGE

DAT sa.tan ABOVE ME,

Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by Nickymezor(f): 7:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
kingthreat:
I, Kingthreat and Amaechi fingers Patience Jonathan as the cause of this violence.
grin grin...datz a strong allegation ooo...well you may be rite tho kiss.May God safe us in this country of ours.Amen
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by kingthreat(m): 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
Nickymezor:
grin grin...datz a strong allegation ooo...well you may be rite tho

Blame the Dailies grin

Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by holatin(m): 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
talented143:
BEtter a corrupt leader 200 times,than a TERRORIST in d name of Buhari...
His supporters are even against d Nigerian Army defeating d Cockroach insurgents....
Nigerian politics is just so damn sentimental.
I even call d cockroaches in my room INSURGENTS.

For d sake of the blood of those dat lost dia lives in d yr 2011, I can never Support d BH leader Buhari,

G.E.J all d way.

money spent on you is a waste, reread ur post and ask yourself AM I MAKING SENSE
Re: Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story by Aarenaija: 8:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
If GEJ would allow a thing like this to happen in Rivers
I do not think he has the interest of this nation at heart.

In his own territory? You allowed thugs to have a free day killing and maiming people?

what a president we have in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) / Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire / Governor Bala Mohammed Returns To Bauchi In Style After Supreme Court Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.