Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) (47704 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Commissions 2nd Nkpogu Bridge With Wike (pics) / Jonathan Commissions The Flyover Bridge At Kundila Roundabout, Kano - Photos / Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
itetemi:
na this toys a whole president dey commission.do these resemble warships.pls use google to know what warships are.

see pictures of 4 out of the 430 united states navy warships

compare 16 trillion GDP to 526 billion...illiterate

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Demdem(m): 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
Tundenoni:

hahahahahahahahahahaha

aswear I be hediot

Ok.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by MadCow1: 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
Demdem:
The drunkard look amazed. He isn't used to this.
Get him a canoe and see him do
wonders.

My God! shocked

What was your childhood like? This your bad mouth must have earned you a shitload of asswhoopings... grin

Anyways, those things are War Canoes, not warships.. Somebody should give the President a Blue - ray of the movie Battleship and let him see what 2015 Warships look like..

And must the government commission everything they build, buy or do?

This man even commissioned Hand Sanitizer..

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by teejah03(m): 4:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
Demdem:

I know, infact Jonah-daft till ur early grave.

Wats up wit u dis man...

Y not learn to use ur wordS

Just sayin though!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by davizy: 4:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
Av u even gone close 2 d ship nt 2 talk of entern d SHIP# wey u dy talk say na Toy Gun**** guy ahbeg waka......
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Demdem(m): 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
MadCow1:

My God! shocked

What was your childhood like? This your bad mouth must have earned you a shitload of asswhoopings... grin

Anyways, those things are War Canoes, not warships.. Somebody should give the President a Blue - ray of the movie Battleship and let him see what 2015 Warships look like..

My childhood was sweet.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Popemax(m): 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
lion042:

Idiot, what is toys or do you know how war ship look like? i don't even know who gave illiterate like u nokia phone to join nairaland.
my brother imagine what they r calling toys.....the other stupid fellow showing us America war ships......We're Nigeria not America...Country that got there independence in 1960,you expect them to purchase exactly what Ameriac has.....I pity those that turn everything into politics......GEJ is trying and plz vote for your choice
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
Demdem:

I need protection
first angry
DON'T WORRY NA ONE OF THE EQUIPMENTS WEY WE GO TAKE PROTECT YOU NAIM OUR MAI-GIDA DEY COMMISION SO, NO SHAKING!
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by sonnie10: 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
See how that naval photographer in the first picture is pushing other journalists away like the ship is his father's property. Intimidation everywhere.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by gemick(m): 4:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
[quote author=intergral post=30884926]When we need fighter helicopters and other weapons to support the army it is useless boat. He is buying. When did they show jonathan commissioning jet, helicopters, tankers, riffles and missiles for the Nigerian army to fight BH?
NIGERIANS You better start asking questions.

......sorry its like u don't follow military activities in Nigeria, the reason for the possibility of flushing out the boko haram in 6 weeks is because the government was able to buy new assaults from somewhere else aside america......
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Popemax(m): 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
Get a life bro.....just drop your comment and walk away...stop dis chidish attitude cos of Buhari
Demdem:

My childhood was sweet.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by cyril10(m): 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
intergral:
When we need fighter helicopters and other weapons to support the army it is useless boat. He is buying. When did they show jonathan commissioning jet, helicopters, tankers, riffles and missiles for the Nigerian army to fight BH?
NIGERIANS You better start asking questions.

You are not current man.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by FazzyKachi(m): 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
hermesprogidy:
If you like commission Boko haram and even heaven with 72 virgins, we will still not vote for you. grin grin

Childish talk! just dy waste your MB.. Grow up
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by M4gunners: 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
anonimi:

A|bi oh.

Ordinary jetty for parking boats Fashola made paparazzi of the inspection right here on NL shocked

APC = HYPOCRISY = APC
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by mrjingles(m): 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
first commissioning of ocean going ships in 32 years last one was under Shagari.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Respect55(m): 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
itetemi:
na this toys a whole president dey commission.do these resemble warships.pls use google to know what warships are.

u r one of d problems nigeria hv

[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by davizy: 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
You guys really need 2 grow up ahswear# xpecially d CHILD criticizing GEJ ** gve ur presidnt some credit @ least....
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 4:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
Demdem:

I need protection
first angry
NO WORRY NA ONE OF THE EQUIPMENTS WEY WE GO TAKE PROTECT YOU NAIM OUR MAI-GIDA DEY COMMISSION SO, NO SHAKING WE DEY GI-DI-GBA FOR YOU LIKE GILBRATA MOUNTAIN
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by princoo(m): 4:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
These are beautiful and expensive warships that are well Modernized. If we have ten more of these models Nigeria would become as powerful as Egypt in Africa
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by eazydon(m): 4:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
MadCow1:

My God! shocked

And must the government commission everything they build, buy or do?

This man even commissioned Hand Sanitizer..

Oga/madam, he did not commission hand sanitizer, it's called sensitization. And thank God it all bore fruit as Nigeria was able to control the deadly ebola virus.

If he had been nonchalant you will still be the first to lambast and accuse him of not taking Nigerians' lives serious. Stop being mischievous just to sound relevant.

You hear? Thank you angry

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Vado(m): 4:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
One ungrateful chap on the first page was even comparing US navy to ours with. What do we need an aircraft carrier for bruh? The commisioned ship aren't looking bad IMHO.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by j4sure(m): 4:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
thats great GEJ TILL 1989

Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by PenSniper: 4:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
Demdem:

What hatred? So in ur daft state, u think I hate Jonah-daft eh?

You talk like a sure candidate for Yaba left.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by sleemfesh: 4:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
itetemi:

Brilliant to compare Naija Navy to US Navy. Means we are really big, or that you are an oversized mumu.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Ogarj(m): 4:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
I Pity Some of Us who claim to be "EDUCATED",if Not for the "FREEDOM OF INFORMATION BILL" dat has Been Signed into Law,Most of Us Won't be Able to Say or Post sh*t. Imagine what Happened in Kenya.
Why Can't We RESPECT the PRESIDENCY n Who Ever Occupy's d Office,is it that Hard?
#Anti-Partisan
Can u insult Ur Father,Imam,Pastor,Priest,Babalawo or Can u even Insult Ur Lecturer d Way u insult d President? NO
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Capitano1(m): 4:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
these ones are like [size=15pt]trawlers[/size] na aba

Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by lion042(m): 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
Popemax:
my brother imagine what they r calling toys.....the other stupid fellow showing us America war ships......We're Nigeria not America...Country that got there independence in 1960,you expect them to purchase exactly what Ameriac has.....I pity those that turn everything into politics......GEJ is trying and plz vote for your choice

My brother i am not in nigeria but i can tell you that i know about 70% of what is going on over there, I have been watching some comments here on nairaland and i can tell you that about 80% is meaningless. well God knows the best for the country. Shalom
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by olas24u(f): 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
2nd hand outdated war ship

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by InglishTeechar(m): 4:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
Demdem:
The drunkard look amazed. He isn't used to this.
Get him a canoe and see him do
wonders.

It is your father that is a drunkard...our president is not a drunkard. Shame on you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram( / Zahra Buhari Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos / Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.