Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Where Are Nigerians In Australia . - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Are Nigerians In Australia . (235668 Views)

So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 15, 2014
mystical10: Where are the student jobs in townsville qld I'm dying here

Is it that there are no jobs, or just no jobs that fit into your school schedule?

Heading to Townsville by Dec/Jan...God willing!
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Erhum: 11:11pm On Aug 27, 2014
Please can I knw d schools dat accept Nigerians in australia? Scholarship and non-scholarship
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Erhum: 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
What schools in austrailia do accept nigerians? Scholarship nd non-scholarship. Cos I'm interested travelling for it next year.
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by ayandayo90(m): 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
Any Nigerian in Sydney willing to celebrate the independence day with me, holla.
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Abimbola2014: 2:46am On Sep 24, 2014
I will be coming to australia soon I need help on accommodation.... Any help house
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Abimbola2014: 9:00am On Sep 27, 2014
Abimbola2014: I will be coming to australia soon I need help on accommodation.... Any help house
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by remmy27(f): 3:37am On Sep 28, 2014
i am a young lady of 27 married wt two kids and 3siblings. My dream is to settle down in us wt my seniors but dernied twice. Am afraid of going for d third trial, so i was advice to go for cannada or australia but i intend settling for aussie. My concern are ,ican i survive as i sv no one there? As i only arrange for seminar to obtain my visa, wont i av problem to get something doing? How much can i hold to sustain bf i get job? It wl take how long to be fixed up? It wl take how long to have my PR in order to arrange for my family to join me? What criteria can i use to obtain d resdency? Must i settle wt a man to make it easy and precisely how long wl it take? Pls godly and cleanhearted pals in aussie , help me out wt answer t d questions. Appreciate u all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by bankydirect: 9:39am On Sep 28, 2014
Hi Friends, I am new on this forum, I want you guys to help or enlighten me on what to do.. I have this Australian GF I met online, and we have been dating for months now... she agreed to come to Nigeria this december, inother words we are looking at the possibiities of me going there. our first plan was that when she get here we will get married and with that I will apply for Australian visa. my questions are: if I apply for a tourist visa is it possible to still get married with that, if yes what and what are those things that I or Her should put in place, Secondly, if she comes to Nigeria, will that gives a better chance of me getting there visa. pls help......
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by surveyor1: 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
remmy27: i am a young lady of 27 married wt two kids and 3siblings. My dream is to settle down in us wt my seniors but dernied twice. Am afraid of going for d third trial, so i was advice to go for cannada or australia but i intend settling for aussie. My concern are ,ican i survive as i sv no one there? As i only arrange for seminar to obtain my visa, wont i av problem to get something doing? How much can i hold to sustain bf i get job? It wl take how long to be fixed up? It wl take how long to have my PR in order to arrange for my family to join me? What criteria can i use to obtain d resdency? Must i settle wt a man to make it easy and precisely how long wl it take? Pls godly and cleanhearted pals in aussie , help me out wt answer t d questions. Appreciate u all
I will advice you not to come to Australia on a conference visa in order to gain permanent resident, it is wrong path. This is because conference visa wouldnt allow you to work and considering the fact that Australia is not like US or europe you can travel with visit visa and work illegally. Why cant you come in with a student visa and you can take it from there. Also, it is hard to see a man who gives a lady paper abroad except few. This is because there lots of free ladies in australia wo dont need a paper but just need a man. So try to take the student route or skill worker route if you qualify..

7 Likes

Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by surveyor1: 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
bankydirect: Hi Friends, I am new on this forum, I want you guys to help or enlighten me on what to do.. I have this Australian GF I met online, and we have been dating for months now... she agreed to come to Nigeria this december, inother words we are looking at the possibiities of me going there. our first plan was that when she get here we will get married and with that I will apply for Australian visa. my questions are: if I apply for a tourist visa is it possible to still get married with that, if yes what and what are those things that I or Her should put in place, Secondly, if she comes to Nigeria, will that gives a better chance of me getting there visa. pls help......
Marriage visa is not difficult in australia unlike UK but you need to be smart and do the right thing. Dont come as a visitor, she can come and marry you and file for spouse visa for you. So just cool down and remember you must show evidence of coomunication and genuine relationship. Let the relationship ripe and dont let it took bogus.

1 Like

Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Abimbola2014: 7:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
Someone pls answer me in the house
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by bankydirect: 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
surveyor1:
Marriage visa is not difficult in australia unlike UK but you need to be smart and do the right thing. Dont come as a visitor, she can come and marry you and file for spouse visa for you. So just cool down and remember you must show evidence of coomunication and genuine relationship. Let the relationship ripe and dont let it took bogus.

okay will do that, and will carry the house along. @surveyor if you don't mind, can we exchange emails?
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by alukojosh: 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
Hello House,

Please I need help and sincere advise. I got an offer letter from Canberra University and would be making my deposit soon for masters of information technology coursewrk. My concern is the survival, will be coming with my wife, we just got married 3weeks ago, according to subclass573 she can work full time and i 40hrs every forthnight. Please my people in aussie do you think we can survive the 1 and half years of study paying for the school, high house rent and probably being able to get PR as my course aint two years, probably study another 6months programme if there is any.

Job Job, do you guys think we can get a job that we can survive on?

Joshua from NIgeria.
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
alukojosh:
Hello House,

Please I need help and sincere advise. I got an offer letter from Canberra University and would be making my deposit soon for masters of information technology coursewrk. My concern is the survival, will be coming with my wife, we just got married 3weeks ago, according to subclass573 she can work full time and i 40hrs every forthnight. Please my people in aussie do you think we can survive the 1 and half years of study paying for the school, high house rent and probably being able to get PR as my course aint two years, probably study another 6months programme if there is any.

Job Job, do you guys think we can get a job that we can survive on?

Joshua from NIgeria.
People in Oz say...invest ur money in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by GodsClan(m): 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
Pls I need help in processing my admission to University of new south wales or university of Sydney. Also which one is the best?
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by justloveme: 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
Pls are there Nigerians in armidale new south wales got admission in university of new england will b heading there Feb, can someone tell me more about armidale?
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by edwardyesboss(m): 9:14am On Dec 02, 2014
plsss I need ur help and advice.i just got 3yrs Australia visa..but I hav to place and where to stay and go....plsss help me if u can....and I will appreciate....thanks
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by justloveme: 10:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
justloveme:
Pls are there Nigerians in armidale new south wales got admission in university of new england will b heading there Feb, can someone tell me more about armidale?
I will b going there in Feb , are u already in armidale?
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by weemee: 5:57am On Dec 10, 2014
UBKtech:

The easiest way to get accommodation as a newcomer is to try shared accommodation or backpackers logde. You could look for share accommodation on www.flatmates.com.au or www.gumtree.com.au
Ok
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by living2k: 8:42am On Dec 12, 2014
Thanks bossylady Mo, gogochocolate. I hope you won't mind when I start asking for more information. For now though I will work on getting my docs, where I hit a snag I will inform you all. Where is jennykadry? I wanted to know the opportunity metallurgist have in australia.
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by weemee: 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2014
Any Nigerian living or schooling in Gold Coast?
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by tobzzy(m): 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
Am an OND holder, who is willing to live and work in australia. Please can anyone help me with a visiting letter just to apply for my visa. Please I will appreciate.
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by rhymesapple: 12:06am On Jan 23, 2015
Hi guys. Just got my 457 working visa. please i would like to know whats the live nd work condition in australia right now. are there jobs? my 457 visa is 3 years. can i renew it when i get there.And pls how much money can i make from different casual jobs in a month. And about PR how can i apply with the 457 visa how easy is it. thankyou
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by rhymesapple: 12:14am On Jan 23, 2015
Please answer me guys
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Lilolo3(f): 11:20am On Jan 23, 2015
Goodday every1 pls am a fresh ond graduate who wish to travel out of the country and my two choice of countries are canada and australia but need advice on which visa to apply for either work or study and how to proceed and also wish of the countries will be easier from nigeria because am a lady 26 year of age and single also. Thanks
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 23, 2015
rhymesapple:
Hi guys. Just got my 457 working visa. please i would like to know whats the live nd work condition in australia right now. are there jobs? my 457 visa is 3 years. can i renew it when i get there.And pls how much money can i make from different casual jobs in a month. And about PR how can i apply with the 457 visa how easy is it. thankyou

Your 457 visa is tied to an Australian employer. Your employer can decide to sponsor you for PR, but most of them don't like doing so. So you might have to apply for PR (189, 190) yourself, using the points test based syatem.
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 23, 2015
Follow the General Australian Visa Enquiries Thread instead. There is more traffic there.
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by jaymoni(m): 11:19am On Feb 05, 2015
Pls am so much interested in travelling to Australia to live and work there. Please i need help on how i can apply and what qualification is needed. Am a BSc graduate
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by koredenikki: 10:13am On Feb 14, 2015
Hi everyone I'm a Nigeria citizen and my fiance is an Australia citizen and I want to move down to her so I need enlightment on how to get down to her
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Harmony222(m): 3:01am On Feb 26, 2015
GodsClan:
Pls I need help in processing my admission to University of new south wales or university of Sydney. Also which one is the best?
hw far did it go... whr u able to secure d admission to unsw

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (41) (Reply)

Nigerians At Ukraine / Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Turkey Visa Application Delay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.