Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa (50400 Views)

Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse / Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari / DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by caselessogbuagu: 11:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
dammytosh:

U get conscience, some Barca fans no get. U ge warra min. grin grin grin grin
i wonder what his signature that once read: 2 events to happen in 2015; barcelona will crowned europian champion and buhari will be inaugrated as president, is reading right now. Wow, trust no man.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by caselessogbuagu: 11:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
mubaraksambo:
APC is running out of options, all they do is stir up negative publicity about GEJ. APC you don't need to be in power to effect positive change.
you need education. Maybe you don't know it's a winner takes all in nigeria. How do u expect a party to bring change without being in power? How old are u?
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by nellyjohn: 11:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
Another propaganda from Amaechi.
I really pity does lying against men of God because they don't know the kind of grave they are digging for themselves
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Ibman: 11:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
FAKE! FAKE!! FAKE!!!
This news is totally fake, pls disregard it...i ve jst discussed with a pastor friend in EYN maiduguri and he told me there is no pastor with EYN church who bears dis Kanuri name Kallamu Musa Dikwa....pls readers be wise.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Ejjis(m): 11:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
APC PAID HIM OFF.......................
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by philips70(m): 11:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
tbaby534:

Still pastor is an itsekiri/Yoruba man but he is not from ugborodo ,in addition I know more than what you think I know!

Get my point as I acknowledged yours. An Itsekiri man is an Itsekiri man anyday anytime whether from Abigborodo, Umadino, Ugbolokposu or otherwise and you know this.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by tbaby534(f): 11:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
philips70:

Get my point as I acknowledged yours. An Itsekiri man is an Itsekiri man anyday anytime whether from Abigborodo, Umadino, Ugbolokposu or otherwise and you know this.

Yea, I know but most people don't, so they might get the wrong ,message

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Chigold101(m): 12:04am On Feb 20, 2015
edogirl2:
I didn't believe when Amaechi first made the allegations.
u now believe because a pastor said he was told by another pastor & punch published it. Funny...

Is he not a pastor, why didnt he get his share & he is relying on another source...

And it is only punch newspaper that scoops other international media everymorning looking for anti GEJ news to publish...

It can only be funny...
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:50am On Feb 20, 2015
This is very easy to prove.
CAN as a body has a well structured officers in charge of various responsibilities.
N7 bln is not a small cash u can hide away from the financial system in world altogether. So let's watch how the drama plays out soon!
Pastor dikwa is in hot soup if this story is ever true.
Apc lie lie no get part II
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Nobody: 2:17am On Feb 20, 2015
Bizinton:
More facts appear to be emerging on the allegation by Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi, that President Goodluck Jonathan gave pastors across the country N6bn to vote against the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari(retd.), in the presidential election.

A Borno-based Pastor, Kallamu Musa-Dikwa, said on Thursday that the money that was given to pastors by the President was actually N7bn and not N6bn as alleged by Amaechi, who doubles as the Director-General of the APC Presidential Campaign Organisation.

Amaechi had alleged that unnamed leaders of the Peoples Democratic Party paid N6bn to Christian clerics to campaign against Buhari and the APC.

The governor’s allegation caused a stir among the Christian clerics, with the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria and the Northern State Christian Elders Forum asking Amaechi to name the church leaders, who collected the huge bribe.

But Musa-Dikwa, who is the Executive Director of the Voice of Northern Christian Movement, told journalists in Kaduna on Thursday that the said money was channelled through the Christian Association of Nigeria.

He said the CAN got the said money(N7bn) on January 26, 2015 and disbursed N3m to each State Chairmen of the CAN across the country.

Musa-Dikwa, who was an Associate Pastor with the E. Y. N. Church, Farm Centre, Dikwa Road, Maiduguri, Borno State, under Rev. Emmanuel Kwajihe between 2002 and 2004, said the CAN had started threatening Christians in the state (Borno) that they must re-elect Jonathan in the rescheduled election.

He said, “It was N7bn that was given to the CAN leadership by President Goodluck Jonathan. They(CAN) later disbursed N3m to the State Chairmen of the CAN.

“The money was handed over to the CAN Leadership on 26th January, 2014.”

“Actually, President Jonathan is using CAN President, and it was the CAN President who collected the monies and shared N3m to the CAN executives in each state.

“And some Pentecostal Bishops also collected their share. Actually, the money is not N6bn, it is N7bn. This is what I know. One of the CAN officials from Abuja told me that they have collected the money. The corruption in CAN is terrible. They are corrupting the body of Christ because of money.

“They are now threatening Christians in Borno State that they will deal with anybody, who refuses to vote for Jonathan. And the CAN officials are now campaigning that if Buhari emerges President, he will Islamise Nigeria; and that Osinbajo collected monies from Islamic world; and that the same Osinbajo will resign soon after Buhari wins to give way for Tinubu to emerge Vice President.”

[size=16pt]Musa-Dikwa named some high-profile clerics, who had benefitted from the controversial largesse to actualise the re-election bid of Jonathan.
[/size]
http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-bribed-pastors-with-n7bn-not-n6bn-cleric/

Good Lord! Is the English language that difficult for Nigerians to understand?

PLEASE READ THE BOLDED ONCE AGAIN AND TRY READING IT SLOWLY AND WITHOUT EMOTIONS THIS TIME!!!

The poor Pastor Musa Dikwa named the high profile pastors to the journalists. PUNCH chose not to list their names. So, you should be asking Punch to publish the names or drop the story all together if they are that lily livered. I guess they are scared of being sued but I bet the fearless Sahara Reporters would have given all the information.

SO, STOP ASKING THE PASTOR TO NAME THE CULPRITS WHEN HE HAS DONE SO ALREADY. AAAAARGGG! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Scatterboss(m): 2:34am On Feb 20, 2015
IbileIfe:
[size=14pt]Jonathan’s N5 Billion Naira Endorsement Gift Tears Ohanaeze to Pieces

~ By Rev. Obinna Akukwe

*Igariwey denies receiving such money
*19 Northern states chapters Presidents Stranded in Enugu
*Igbo leaders kick while Igbo Youths Rejoice
* Ohaneze Elders Council Condemns Endorsement of Jonathan

Pandemonium broke out at the Ohanaeze Ndigbo Secretariat of Tuesday during the sharing of the huge sums of money given to the Igariwey led leadership of the body for endorsing Jonathan’s second term. Many persons who were at the endorsement venue smiled home with some tens and hundreds of thousands of naira and a few got some millions of naira. Some obviously greedy beneficiaries of the Ohanaeze national cake who felt shortchanged in the sharing formula had revealed to members of Ohanaeze Elders Council and other Igbo leaders in Nigeria and diaspora that Jonathan released N5billion naira and their leaders hid more than eighty percent of the money for themselves while releasing pittances to them.

This grumbling group within the Igariwey led Ohanaeze Ndigbo Executive claimed that those who cornered a lion share of what was given by Jonathan campaign group includes Chief Emmanuel Iwunyanwu, Senator Hope Uzodimma, Eze Cletus Ilomuanya , Prof Goddy Uwazulike among others. They also fingered Chief Joe Nwaorgu and Chief O.A.U Onyema Secretary General and Deputy President General of Ohanaeze respectively, as those that gave those pittances not commensurate with their status as leaders and youth leaders in the organization. These men are threatening to expose all the secret deals from the secret Aso Villa meeting of January 12th to the events of Monday night if they are not adequately compensated.

Some Ohanaeze State Chapter Presidents from 19 northern states complained to the Director General of Igbo Mandate Congress (IMC), Rev Obinna Akuwe that they were disenfranchised from the sharing process because they raised issues of security of Igbos in the north. Their spokespersons, Zamfara and Jigawa States Chapter Presidents, claimed that they were disenfranchised in the sharing process and that only the FCT branch of Ohanaeze was given money.

The President of Ohanaeze Ndigbo in Zamfara State, Evangelist Nmamdi Okeke while confirming the arrival of huge bags of money shared at the venue claimed that “we were disenfranchised probably because we raised questions about the issue of security for Ndigbo in the north with sections of Ohanaeze leadership, including possible contingent plans to evacuate our people home in case of crisis. Our views probably did not get down well with some people” Evangelist Okeke vowed continuing to work with other Ohanaeze leaders especially in the north to ensure that Igbos are not brutalized. He expressed gratitude to the Minister of Defense, General Aliyu Gusau (rtd) for his support to the Igbo community in the North West.

Rev Igwesi Offodile, Chairman of Ohanaeze Ndigbo Jigawa State Chapter also told Rev Akukwe that “ the security of Ndigbo in the north before, during and after the elections is very important and if Ohanaeze cannot make adequate contingency plans then it is very unfortunate”.

Chief Akunne Azikiwe, son of Nigeria’s first President and Owelle of Onitsha, Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe while speaking with Rev Akukwe on the subject matter said that “ collecting of billions form Jonathan without any negotiation is not good for Ndigbo. Jonathan is our neighbor, we cannot abandon him but this issue of sharing money is not beneficial to our psyche, ”. On the calls for the postponement of the elections, Akunne Azikiwe lent support positing that” very soon the announcement postponing the polls will be made by six weeks or so which is a good development. This will give Ndigbo and other tribes’ time to diffuse tension in Nigeria and return to issue based campaign”

Rev Akukwe was told by some leaders of Igbo Delegates Association(IDA) that they were given N20 million naira to be shared among the 19 Northern States and described as unfortunate the fate that befell Ohanaeze State Chapters in the North who were still stranded in Enugu as at press time. They believe that the 19 northern states failed to comply with the directive to give Goodluck Jonathan maximum support; hence they were disenfranchised from the sharing process. They described Igariwey as the first Ohanaeze President to receive money and share same to the grassroots in such proportion, pledging undying support for him.

The Chairman of Ohanaeze Elders council and first republic transport minister Chief Mbazulike Amechi had on Thursday told Rev Akukwe that those sharing money are not the real Ohanaeze. According to him, those sharing the money are “a group of illegal Ohanaeze whose major purpose is to collect and share billions of naira without any negotiation over the fate of Ndigbo during and after the Jonathan era”. Chief Amaechi told the leaders of Igbo Mandate Congress that those that went to Abuja to meet with Jonathan are speaking for themselves and their family. According to him “The basic interest of those endorsing Jonathan is to collect money. They were sharing millions and hundreds of thousands on Tuesday to some persons and we the Elders Council of Ohanaeze are not a part of it. Some persons even got their finger bitten off while some women got their dresses torn while struggling for the money from Abuja. That is not what Ohanaeze stands for” Ohanaeze Elders Council had rejected the endorsement of President Jonathan and had asked Igbos to vote either Buhari or Jonathan as their conscience permits them.
Dr Zed Chukwujama, Secretary Ohanaeze Caretaker Committee expressed worry over the fate of Igbos in the north after the elections and told Rev Akukwe “that those who are sharing the millions are not thinking of how to protect Igbo lives and property especially in the North”.

The President General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Chief Gari Igariwey in a press conference on Friday denied receiving N5billion naira to endorse Jonathan. Igariwey reportedly told newsmen that “What is happening in Ohanaeze is purely money. Certain persons want to negotiate on behalf of Ndigbo for 2015 general elections not necessarily for Igbos interest but solely for their selfish interest,” Igariwey described the insinuations that Jonathan gave them N5 billion naira as baseless and while asking Igbos to vote the incumbent posited that it is only Jonathan that will implement the National Conference Report.[/size]

Lolz
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Jaisman26(m): 2:53am On Feb 20, 2015
APC! APC!! APC!!! THESE MUMU APC ATTACKING SOLDIERS ARE AT IT AGAIN.....MUST U FABRICATE BAD STORIES ABOUT GEJ BEFORE NIGERIANS GO VOTE APCAPC IS WORST THAN ANY POLITICAL PARTY IN THE WHOLE OF AFRICA MAKE MY WORDS AND DON' T ASK ME WHY BECAUSE U KNOW WHY........OK GEJ GIVE PASTORS MONEY BUHARI THAT SAYS MUSLIMS SHOULD NOT VOTE A CHRISTIAN NKO...WHO IS MORE FANATICAL HERE....THIS IS PURE BLASPHEMHY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER..THAT PASTOR SHOULD TELL US HOW APC AND SHOW US UR CERTIFICATE BUHARI PAY THE MUSLIM AS THEY WERE ALL BORN TO RULE....AND NOT TO BE RULED BY ANY IFFIDELS...[i][/i]
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by praxisnetworks: 3:17am On Feb 20, 2015
the 200th like...
edogirl2:
I didn't believe when Amaechi first made the allegations.

I just couldn't get my head around the idea that Christian pastors would accept a bribe.

How naive I was.

Christians? Pastors??

Ah...things don fall apart for Nigeria
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by blackandbold: 3:23am On Feb 20, 2015
p1jiobi:
I am a pastor under CAN and pfn. Pls all these are lies. The people who gave us pastors money is APC. We were paid to come to abuja and endorse buhari. Of course I returned my share. Rev. Musa Dikwa is a thief and shameless liar. He collected 500million from Ameachi to share to pastors undr their union on d pretext that jonathan had given pastors 6billion. Rev.Musa Dikwa u are a shamelesssss, patheticcccc liAr.
lol.u sure sounded like a fake one. ..........its too obvious from ur write up that u are a mole with anti buhari's agenda . imagine u evwn got registered on nairaland yesterday, more like the gimmick of a scarmer sha.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by gogodaye(m): 4:35am On Feb 20, 2015
This pastor is damn right......
Last time I checked up with my basic arithmetics.... The sum of #3,000.00.00 × 37 = #7,000,000,000.00
(36 states chapters of CAN plus the FCT)....
Not too surprised if a damn erstwhile CBN whistleblower Governor cannot get his figures of perceived missing monies right....why should expect any thing better from a self proclaimed spirit filled Nigerian pastor.....
Truly we are about to loose our country to the baboons......the degree of naivety and buffoonery beibin exuded all around by majority of Nigerians is sure damn alarming...
No body is man enough to test some of these fairy tales spewed out daily to the dictates of common sense which is now in found lacking in the genetical make up of Nigerians .....
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by adconline(m): 4:43am On Feb 20, 2015
This election is GEJ's to lose! It would have been a walk-over for him against GMB if he had done just 40% of what he had promised.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by cagunwa(m): 7:47am On Feb 20, 2015
Yeeeeeeeeee! Please clap for him as amaechi failed the answer and musa got it. Mumu, because e no reach you that's why you con increase the figure abi? You think say billion na hundred naira wey you fit throwey anyhow. Mtcheeeeew!
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 20, 2015
prettyboi1989:

U seem to be fascinated by politics
isn't it good
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 20, 2015
prettydiva89:

isn't it good
Its good, dats d first av seen 4 a lady. Cos most girls act oblivious when it comes to issues about the polity.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 20, 2015
prettyboi1989:

Its good, dats d first av seen 4 a lady. Cos most girls act oblivious when it comes to issues about the polity.
act oblivious keh when it can improve or deteriorate my standard of living
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 20, 2015
vicadex07:
PDP = Boko Haram

If not please can anyone name of major BH sponsor that has been identified and prosecuted by this government.

NONE!!!

They are all enjoying immunity under Jonathan.

He already said he knows them and they are in his government, so what is he waiting for?

Why waste the precious lives of our soldiers?

We all know that PDP was a major player in the postponement of Febuhari 14 election.
Before this postponement there was no any statement and/or video from Boko haram that the election cannot hold.
There is rumour making round that the presidency and PDP caucus are planning another postponement.
To justify this reasons, APC rally was disrupted in Rivers and Boko haram threatened to to allow election.
Chei, there is God ooooo.
Definitely. . . PDP is boko and boko is PDP

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by vicadex07(m): 9:21am On Feb 20, 2015
Spmateto:

We all know that PDP was a major player in the postponement of Febuhari 14 election.
Before this postponement there was no any statement and/or video from Boko haram that the election cannot hold.
There is rumour making round that the presidency and PDP caucus are planning another postponement.
To justify this reasons, APC rally was disrupted in Rivers and Boko haram threatened to to allow election.
Chei, there is God ooooo.
Definitely. . . PDP is boko and boko is PDP

Exactly...bro thank you for this. Isn't it now obvious who boko haram is working for?
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by neocortex: 9:37am On Feb 20, 2015
This Musa has collected his share of Tinubu's loot , hence his sudden role as APC publicity secretary.
Rather than name those who allegedly collected money, he lumped all CAN members together.
All hail saint Musa!
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 20, 2015
prettydiva89:

act oblivious keh when it can improve or deteriorate my standard of living
Lol, some of dem just av dis I don't care attitude, dey don't even watch or listen or read news. The store house of wisdom for those girls will be so empty. Little wonder their nature can easily be predicted when they speak.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 20, 2015
May God Open Your Eyes So You Can See Clearly.

Boko Haram members got brain-washed.....

So many christians here too have been brain-washed by their pastors....
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by maureeoy: 11:08am On Feb 20, 2015
Weda the story is true or not i want jonathan out.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Osakah24(m): 3:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
notoriousbabe:
oga na wa for that your God o,so why did Jesus drive those traders away from the temple?your bible must be in Chinese language abeg try get the one written in your language or dialect
JESUS wasn't against the business but against using the house meant for worship for such act.God gave JESUS, HIS only begotten son for the redemption of mankind talk about trade by barter.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by nagoma(m): 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
2015 Elections: Disfiguring the Public Face of Religions
Disu Kamor

Numerous media reports have surfaced indicating that the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) got N7 billion to enlist pastors to endorse President Jonathan and campaign against the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress party, Alhaji Muhammadu Buhari, in the coming presidential election. The reports came in bits, and on the heels of an earlier allegation by the Rivers State governor, Rotimi Amechi, who announced that President Jonathan had paid some pastors N6 billion to aid his bid to retain the office he is currently occupying. With the presidential election on the horizon, it is quite easy to conclude that politicians are ready to rekindle their primordial instincts and if one adds these allegations to the already established climate that favours, condones, glamorises and promotes corruption, the harmful consequences of the allegations become very clear. In this shameful time, political games in Aso Rock seem to be attracting more attention than political substance.

Stung by the numerous media reports of the bribe, the CAN feebly denied receiving any billion of Naira from the government to manage its campaign from the pulpit. However, past alleged involvement of the CAN president in botched arms deals and the apparent Faustian pact between the top echelon of CAN and the presidency are permanent highlights of Pastor Oritsejafor's tenure at CAN. Leaving aside CAN's feeble denial, the aggressive and blistering rhetoric of some pastors who are using all dubious ploys to confound their members are recognizable strategy of thinly veiled desperation of politicians that are quickly approaching their "use-by" date.

There is something fundamentally perverse about these so-called "men of God" romping with politicians who best epitomize the unchecked gangersterism. They not only disfigure the public face of religion, their very utterances and acts betray the values and principles that divine religions call to. And the alternative to this way is clear and well trodden by other men of God who have historically made important sacrifices to sublime causes. In the first of the "Conscience of America" series a man was cited in 1957 by the Gallop Poll as one of the most admired religious leaders in the world. This same man was selected in 1957 by Time Magazine as one of the ten outstanding personalities of the year. His citations, more than seventy-five in number, include the fact that he was ranked as one of the sixteen world leaders who contributed most to the advancement of freedom in the year 1959. This was a poll conducted by Link Magazine of New Delhi, India. This great man was Rev Martin Luther King Jr. In addition to his regular duties as co-pastor of Ebenezer Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia, Dr King was an activist, humanitarian, and leader in the African-American Civil Rights Movement. He chose a different path, one that is less traveled by those who call themselves men of God today, but who are nothing more than demagogues that have built their reputation on political games. While religious leaders like Dr King used the pulpit to advance the cause of honesty, freedom, impartiality and openness, while leaders like him engaged in difficult struggles to bring peace through justice to fellow human beings who may not be known to them personally, others use the same pulpit to abuse these same values and devalue Dr King legacies.

However, the desperate politicians' nemesis seem to be the Nigerian voters, especially young adults, who take their democratic responsibilities seriously. This increasing politically active and informed constituency expects candidates to earn their trust through knowledge, sincerity and intellect, not due to some association to any religious leader or religion. Some have asked the question: why the fuss about a N6 billion (or N7 billion) when there have been countless reports of missing billions in living memory. The one word that comes to mind is corruption. Corruption of epic proportions! But these corruption and allegations will not cease until enough Nigerians take control of the democratic process, expose any flaw in the election security, and demand real election reform that will include demilitarization of the electoral process and freedom from external interference.

As the 2015 elections approach, Nigerians need the discipline of self-introspection to get it right this time. We need to engage in the serious analysis of our thoughts, ideas, feelings and actions. We must awake to the fact that no politician is corrupt for our sake or because of any religion, but in spite of it. As such, we must commit to work hard to elect only exemplary social leaders who, through their love for people and social competence, would be able to bring a sea change to turn our current challenges into opportunities. Our search for leaders that have excelled in knowledge, skills and character must be done TOGETHER, irrespective of our faith, or lack of it. It is time that we amplified the voice of reason and show preference for candidates that set out clear understanding of important issues, define the road-map to bring about measurable improvements and enrich our personal and national lives. At this moment in our national life, we are getting a renewed opportunity to participate in a process that may usher in a new deal for all. One that will enable us to overcome the many predicaments that have been piling on us. It is crucial that we do not bungle the opportunity again this time.

Thanks and ma'a salaam.

---------
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Mylove55(f): 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
Osakah24:
JESUS wasn't against the business but against using the house meant for worship for such act.God gave JESUS, HIS only begotten son for the redemption of mankind talk about trade by barter.
chai jesus is against using d house of God for business,so why men of God dey their church for business(propagating lies because of money)
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Osakah24(m): 1:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
Mylove55:
chai jesus is against using d house of God for business,so why men of God dey their church for business(propagating lies because of money)
Your mouth not mine.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 20, 2015
Osakah24:
I can see you are intimidated by their level of success. Being a business man is not ungodly infact God is a business man too.HE understands buying and selling very well thats why HE gave JESUS CHRIST.The Men I mentioned cant be bribed and 7 billion is an insult to them.

Oh I see, but #100 offering/ 10,000 naira tithe settlement is heavenly to them abi? Borrow sense!
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Segxy5: 12:38pm On Nov 13, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dolapo & Yemi Osinbajo Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary / RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu / Abdulmalik Umar: Policemen Celebrate Arrest Of Boko Haram Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.