Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa (50394 Views)

Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse / Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari / DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by umar007: 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hahahaha, you think all your false accusations will stop GEJ from coming back for second term, you lie and you are just wasting your time really. #GEJ4NAIJA

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by philips70(m): 6:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
Just wondering how people on Nairaland turn themselves into lawyers for CAN. SMH, if this is about Buhari and APC these same charlatans will litter this thread with spittle. For me I know there is propaganda all around but that doesn't make every story one. Until CAN make a sound defence on this allegation I will reserve my comment.

And by the way Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor is kind of silent nowadays, hope he's not being that vocal anymore because of GEJ stalling the groundbreaking ceremony of the big project in his community? If not for money the Itsekiri man has never been in good romance with the Ijaw man for a long time though.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by umar007: 6:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
Be careful how you accuse the body of christ o, hmmm, if you claim you are a christian as you said, you would have known better, imposter like you kwai!. #GEJ4NAIJA

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by hubreality(m): 6:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
philips70:
Just wondering how people on Nairaland turn themselves into lawyers for CAN. SMH, if this is about Buhari and APC these same charlatans will litter this thread with spittle. For me I know there is propaganda all around but that doesn't make every story one. Until CAN make a sound defence on this allegation I will reserve my comment.

And by the way Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor is kind of silent nowadays, hope he's not being that vocal anymore because of GEJ stalling the groundbreaking ceremony of the big project in his community? If not for money the Itsekiri man has never been in good romance with the Ijaw man for a long time though.
This is how fake and faceless 500 Northern pastors recently claimed that they've endorsed Gen Buhari on behalf of CAN until the real pastors at the North came on Channels TV and disclaimed, refuted and exposed the lies and desperation of these political liars.

Whether Gov Amechi said it earlier or not, or confirmed by a fake pastor with different figure. It's only a serial liar that would believe and carry these crappy lies.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by tbaby534(f): 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lies from the pit of hell, the pastor is seeking cheap popularity
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by tbaby534(f): 6:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
philips70:

Pastor ayo is not from that community
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by tbaby534(f): 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
philips70:

Pastor ayo is not from that community,get ur facts right.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by danypoolson(m): 7:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
Bizinton:
More facts appear to be emerging on the allegation by Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi, that President Goodluck Jonathan gave pastors across the country N6bn to vote against the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari(retd.), in the presidential election.

A Borno-based Pastor, Kallamu Musa-Dikwa, said on Thursday that the money that was given to pastors by the President was actually N7bn and not N6bn as alleged by Amaechi, who doubles as the Director-General of the APC Presidential Campaign Organisation.

Amaechi had alleged that unnamed leaders of the Peoples Democratic Party paid N6bn to Christian clerics to campaign against Buhari and the APC.

The governor’s allegation caused a stir among the Christian clerics, with the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria and the Northern State Christian Elders Forum asking Amaechi to name the church leaders, who collected the huge bribe.

But Musa-Dikwa, who is the Executive Director of the Voice of Northern Christian Movement, told journalists in Kaduna on Thursday that the said money was channelled through the Christian Association of Nigeria.

He said the CAN got the said money(N7bn) on January 26, 2015 and disbursed N3m to each State Chairmen of the CAN across the country.

Musa-Dikwa, who was an Associate Pastor with the E. Y. N. Church, Farm Centre, Dikwa Road, Maiduguri, Borno State, under Rev. Emmanuel Kwajihe between 2002 and 2004, said the CAN had started threatening Christians in the state (Borno) that they must re-elect Jonathan in the rescheduled election.

He said, “It was N7bn that was given to the CAN leadership by President Goodluck Jonathan. They(CAN) later disbursed N3m to the State Chairmen of the CAN.

“The money was handed over to the CAN Leadership on 26th January, 2014.”

“Actually, President Jonathan is using CAN President, and it was the CAN President who collected the monies and shared N3m to the CAN executives in each state.

“And some Pentecostal Bishops also collected their share. Actually, the money is not N6bn, it is N7bn. This is what I know. One of the CAN officials from Abuja told me that they have collected the money. The corruption in CAN is terrible. They are corrupting the body of Christ because of money.

“They are now threatening Christians in Borno State that they will deal with anybody, who refuses to vote for Jonathan. And the CAN officials are now campaigning that if Buhari emerges President, he will Islamise Nigeria; and that Osinbajo collected monies from Islamic world; and that the same Osinbajo will resign soon after Buhari wins to give way for Tinubu to emerge Vice President.”

Musa-Dikwa named some high-profile clerics, who had benefitted from the controversial largesse to actualise the re-election bid of Jonathan.

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-bribed-pastors-with-n7bn-not-n6bn-cleric/
there are a lot of senseless people here.imagine an hungry fake pastor telling us them say.and so foolish people are taking him serious..let that tribal pastor bring a prove.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by prof86: 7:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
Musa would have authenticated dis info by giving us d names of those clerics dat collected d money since he said he knowns dem.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by eameh30: 7:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
Is it because of mending politics with God that the catholic church left CAN.... Now I know their reason for leaving CAN
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by onatisi(m): 7:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
This musa dikwa is a foool , the money given is not 7billion but 700billion naira.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by nikky47: 7:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
May God deliver everyone who is busy blasphming nigeria pastor, PFN came out to say no pastor collected bribe that. Dey should come out from anywere and prove them wrong
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Intendy: 7:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
harde2lah:
No wonder he keeps hopping from one church to another like a salvation-starved dumbfvck, kneeling down in front of mere mortals (pastorpreneurs), just to whip up sentiments and attract some sympathy votes. All these publicity stunts because of election. Don't be deceived with his outward calm disposition; behind the scene, he's a dangerous man! Somebody should please tell this otuoke fisherman to please stop ridiculing the office of the president. And he's always quick to say "I'm not here to campaign". Liar! Must he kneel down sef? As in like seriously.. undecided

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess. Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness. Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity. - Excerpts from Matthew 23:-23-33

Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked.
the man is one of the greatest foolish President the world have produced

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
D da.ft/desperate klepto wants to cling to power by hook or crook but #CHANGE IS INEVITABLE! Nig. Are wiser now.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Solomon30: 7:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
If Musa Dikwa thinks he can blaspheme the Church of Christ for whatever reasons, he shall live to tell the story conclusively. Musa Dikwa didn't sound christianly to startwith.
The amount he claimed was shared amongst the CAN chairmen #3mn X 36 states of the federation= #108m; meaning, less than 6.5% was shared, what happened to the balance of 93.5%? this amount does not commensurate in proportion to the alleged bribe of #7b. If this so call Pastor Musa Dikwa could mention his own name, why can't he mention the bank or banks that facilitates the transactions, even, the names of the beneficiaries and their churches.
If Pastor Musa is mathematically inclined, he should know his story is unreconciliable. Well how many of Nairalanders can actually process stories of this sort? Already, some had started with cynical remarks, most of whom are seemingly academically disciplined but are too weak in their minds; how unfortunate it is to have an uneducated society?
Do the Buharis know that one of the companies of Bola Tinubu, AlphaBeta Consults manages the Internal Generated Revenue (IGR) account of all the APC states of the federation and charges over #7b as commission on monthly basis? Tinubu receives #5b monthly from Lagos state account of about #17b monthly(IGR), just because, he was governor from 1999 - 2007. Is that justified? Yes, he is coming to CHANGE the treasury of the any state that adopt their governance; then the Naives craving for change will learn to define CHANGE in its true context.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by OpeDwarroir: 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
Bizinton:
More facts appear to be emerging on the allegation by Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi, that President Goodluck Jonathan gave pastors across the country N6bn to vote against the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari(retd.), in the presidential election.

A Borno-based Pastor, Kallamu Musa-Dikwa, said on Thursday that the money that was given to pastors by the President was actually N7bn and not N6bn as alleged by Amaechi, who doubles as the Director-General of the APC Presidential Campaign Organisation.

Amaechi had alleged that unnamed leaders of the Peoples Democratic Party paid N6bn to Christian clerics to campaign against Buhari and the APC.

The governor’s allegation caused a stir among the Christian clerics, with the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria and the Northern State Christian Elders Forum asking Amaechi to name the church leaders, who collected the huge bribe.

But Musa-Dikwa, who is the Executive Director of the Voice of Northern Christian Movement, told journalists in Kaduna on Thursday that the said money was channelled through the Christian Association of Nigeria.

He said the CAN got the said money(N7bn) on January 26, 2015 and disbursed N3m to each State Chairmen of the CAN across the country.

Musa-Dikwa, who was an Associate Pastor with the E. Y. N. Church, Farm Centre, Dikwa Road, Maiduguri, Borno State, under Rev. Emmanuel Kwajihe between 2002 and 2004, said the CAN had started threatening Christians in the state (Borno) that they must re-elect Jonathan in the rescheduled election.

He said, “It was N7bn that was given to the CAN leadership by President Goodluck Jonathan. They(CAN) later disbursed N3m to the State Chairmen of the CAN.

“Actually, President Jonathan is using CAN President, and it was the CAN President who collected the monies and shared N3m to the CAN executives in each state.

“And some Pentecostal Bishops also collected their share. Actually, the money is not N6bn, it is N7bn. This is what I know. One of the CAN officials from Abuja told me that they have collected the money. The corruption in CAN is terrible. They are corrupting the body of Christ because of money.

“They are now threatening Christians in Borno State that they will deal with anybody, who refuses to vote for Jonathan. And the CAN officials are now campaigning that if Buhari emerges President, he will Islamise Nigeria; and that Osinbajo collected monies from Islamic world; and that the same Osinbajo will resign soon after Buhari wins to give way for Tinubu to emerge Vice President.”

Musa-Dikwa named some high-profile clerics, who had benefitted from the controversial largesse to actualise the re-election bid of Jonathan

Rubbish. Give us the names of the high-profile clerics. You were bold to mention CAN, why not give us names since you know them. CAN will boldly deny this news. If you mention names, court action will follow you for defamation

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
prettydiva89:

Military govt will be better cos if Buhari win,i see the Niger Delta war and if Jonathan win, Boko Haram continues
Umm who knws wat d end game will be
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Kzealz(m): 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
Musa because d moni no reach Ur church dats y u dey make noise like dis?... hw much Buhari paid Muslims brothers to campaign for him? guy relax na part of d game be dat
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Kennywills7(m): 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
hubreality:

A Borno based pastor without Church name nor real identifications spewing lies, same faceless names and fake 500 Northern pastors who recently claimed endorsing GMB are at it again. Interestingly, lies do expire and liars soak in shame. Change indeed! Corruption is not only when monies are stolen from public treasuries, but lying, forgery, false accusations, religion and tribalism are beacons of corruption also.

Vote Wisely!
I know bro
I believe u must of seen some of my posts
Am a strong gej's supporter so relax, i see no fake change happening
Gej is d man
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by TBD(m): 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
Gbagbo Ebele Jonathan will fails woefully by God grace!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by philips70(m): 7:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by philips70(m): 7:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
tbaby534:

Pastor ayo is not from that community,get ur facts right.

You think I don't know that? How many Itsekiri communities do you think are in the Warri creeks and around? For your information, if you are not from that tribe the Itsekiris are a close knit community as one of the smallest ethnic group from the Niger Delta.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by pring: 7:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
arsetalks:
The pastors will say " touch not my anointed and to my prophet no harm" just so they can create fears in the minds of their followers.
Thats wht they use against their gullible followers.
pastor will be having afairs with girls in the church and u see people keeping quite. Its because of this nonsense I dont even give offerings let alone paying my tithe to this fools collecting bribes.
Nonsense.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by ayindejimmy(m): 7:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
No comment. God knows everything
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by vicadex07(m): 7:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
[quote author=Ugochux post=30886405][/quote]

Didn't you read the part where I stated that Jonathan said he knows them?

He has made that statement for over three years now and has done absolutely nothing about it.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by prayzeez: 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
people keep making claims and accusations dey cannot substantiate. Where is the evidence that N7bn exchanged hands?
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by patrick89(m): 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
Bizinton:

Musa-Dikwa named some high-profile clerics, who had benefitted from the controversial largesse to actualise the re-election bid of Jonathan.

Another lies from pit of hell. Anything APC is a lie. Even devil they go confession for their hand.. #warning!!! Do not believe anything from APClies they are liars,,
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by openmine(m): 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
CharliParker:
It is TRUE did u need a prophet to tell u or did u think osibanjo is part of the looting. This is how PDP ve been fooling people like U
see who is talking....do u have any proof to substantiate ur baseless claims?
...and if indeed u claim to be the wise one(quite doubtful) grin and all knowing....common sense sud reveal to you that you cant accuse or judge a person by just common "hearsay" .......like i asked d said pastor,i challenge you 2 come up with proof to backup ur lofty claims!!!
if you have none,i suggest that you please keep quiet and mind ur own business....enuff of all these "market women gossip" angry angry
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by pring: 7:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
Piyke:
There should be evidence presented to support this. eg. Otedola - Farouk style tapes or so. There is no verifiable proof in this.
Otedola n farook tape u saw what happened after wards?
swept under carpet, the jonathan style.
APC has my vote.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by lekanbad: 7:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
I suppose i was going to see names at the end of this write up,but nothing to show for it,you can as well know Musa and Punch have been paid by Amaechi and APC to do a hatchet job.When Amaechi made this allegation,he was asked to mention names,he could not.This Musa also came now with no names,All for punch to say at the end of the story he mentioned names that we can not see.All the fabrications being cooked up against GEJ will not work because if God has anointed him to lead Nigeria again come May 29th,no human lie can change it.Nigerians know better now and will continue to query this God forsaken pastors with no identity to bring proof about their allegation.At the end of it all,pastors making these allegations will rot in hell for lying against genuine men of God.Vote wisely,Vote GEJ.#GEJ4Naija
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by umarautabalefi: 7:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
How through is this? Was there an evidence produced by printing their statements of accounts or was there a probe to investigate into the matter, at least there must be a proof of evidence. APC leader Tinubu diverted funds of tax payers of Lagos state to alpha best ltd there was an evidence of this from Skye bank, let there be an evidence before saying exorbitant amount which is not true than escalating figures. #GEJ4NAIJA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi / Top 3 Tinubu's Ministers Who Are Best Fit For Their Portfolios? / Ambode Joins Sanwo-olu, Fashola, Others At A Reception For Tinubu After 4 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.