Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,117 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Fatal Accident Today In Abuja. (viewers Discretion Advised On Pics)) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Fatal Accident Today In Abuja. (viewers Discretion Advised On Pics)) (67545 Views)

30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today / Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) / Fatal Accident Today At Third Mainland Bridge,Lagos,Many Feared Dead(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatal Accident Today In Abuja. (viewers Discretion Advised On Pics)) by Verovera(f): 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
Rip
Re: Fatal Accident Today In Abuja. (viewers Discretion Advised On Pics)) by seunfly: 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
May God help we the road users.

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Today In Abuja. (viewers Discretion Advised On Pics)) by Pecca: 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
RIP
Re: Fatal Accident Today In Abuja. (viewers Discretion Advised On Pics)) by 100Cents: 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
Nmeri17:
why hasn't technology advanced to manufacturing cars that do not compress on impact in this 2015, cars still collide and people die as a result?? I'm not impressed with the Asians at all sad -_-

Smh..
Re: Fatal Accident Today In Abuja. (viewers Discretion Advised On Pics)) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
seunwen2:
Is he Alive?

No. He's dead in the water. It's no use saying RIP to the dead anyway undecided
Re: Fatal Accident Today In Abuja. (viewers Discretion Advised On Pics)) by CLEARINGAGENT: 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
This is terrible, RIP to d departed soul, its less than a second btw life & death. ACT RIGHT.

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Today In Abuja. (viewers Discretion Advised On Pics)) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
EddyNumerouno:

Ogbeni use ur head, how is my post connected to politics. Sometimes we should put politics aside and remember we are human beings

you don finally edit your post?
Re: Fatal Accident Today In Abuja. (viewers Discretion Advised On Pics)) by Vock(m): 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=donnypool post=30955304]

Most of this ones they think how to relate this accident to politics, just wait till dem edit their post[/quote
You know what you are? just a piece of shyt
Re: Fatal Accident Today In Abuja. (viewers Discretion Advised On Pics)) by sisisioge: 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
Imagine! A few minutes wait that couldn't have killed anyone was passed off for what? RIP to the dead. May God give all that are affected by this unfortunate incident the fortitude to bear the loss and the strength to forgive the reckless driver.

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Today In Abuja. (viewers Discretion Advised On Pics)) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
When you just drink cold kunu

na rice and cold water i just take
Re: Fatal Accident Today In Abuja. (viewers Discretion Advised On Pics)) by Sarimah(f): 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
RIP cry
Re: Fatal Accident Today In Abuja. (viewers Discretion Advised On Pics)) by jude33084(m): 8:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
donnypool:
at least we now know that drivers are causes of most accident and not the road

R.I.P

That road can be compared to that in UK angry

The driver is at fault.

2 Likes

Re: Fatal Accident Today In Abuja. (viewers Discretion Advised On Pics)) by BlackBaron: 8:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
Stop rushing to post pics of ghastly, mangled, blood curling corpses.

Na food? Abi if you all chose to save someone in a critical condition rather than snapping away, na crime?
Re: Fatal Accident Today In Abuja. (viewers Discretion Advised On Pics)) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
Zohan:

And if you're wrong?

Thunder go fire you once, if am right 5 times
Re: Fatal Accident Today In Abuja. (viewers Discretion Advised On Pics)) by IYANGBALI: 8:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
Ehn! E wo ni ere asapajude?! RIP cry
o ya mi lenu o
Re: Fatal Accident Today In Abuja. (viewers Discretion Advised On Pics)) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
This is terrible.
Op, I was at the scene of the accident that happened some months back btw the toyota and Amac bus. It was really bad.

The Kubwa express way is very nice to drive on, probably too nice. Some drivers think that they own the road. God help us all.
Re: Fatal Accident Today In Abuja. (viewers Discretion Advised On Pics)) by niggi4life(m): 8:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
cardoctor:
This accident occurred this afternoon around 3.00pm on the Murtala Mohammed expressway popularly known as the Kubwa express way. Main cause; over speed and reckless overtaking. The Toyota Camry in the picture while on top speed recklessly overtook another vehicle from the right lane not knowing that a slow moving lorry heavily laden with sacks of onion was right in its path leaving the car without enough time or space to avoid ramming into the rear of the lorry. On this occasion also, the two occupants of the front seats died on the spot. The seat belts couldn't do much to help as the entire front half of the car was completely mangled underneath the rear end of the lorry. I had just helped to remove the man laying the ground who was the front seat passenger before taking this pics. He was already dead too.

The only survivor, a middle aged woman seating in the rear was extracted and quickly rushed to the hospital. I have no further information on her condition after she was freighted away in the back seat of another car.

Funny enough, this accident happened at almost the same spot, in similar circumstances and barely 3 months after another accident involving a Toyota Rav4 and an AMAC transport bus caused a heavy gridlock with possible fatalities.

I think that a serious failure in driver training and licensing as well as speed monitoring by law enforcement agent such as the Police and Road Safety corps is the major cause of the level of carnage and deaths that we experience on these scary Nigerian roads. Something urgently need to be done.

Same as well on this occasion, NO AMBULANCE, NO FIRE BRIGADE. Just ordinary citizens doing our best to offer help in an almost helpless situation.

God help us. Amen

Car-Doctor
E no go better for the person (s) wey click the like button
Re: Fatal Accident Today In Abuja. (viewers Discretion Advised On Pics)) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=Vock post=30955463][/quote]

lazy pikin carry your bad tommy go
Re: Fatal Accident Today In Abuja. (viewers Discretion Advised On Pics)) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
Oooo God! I dunno where to start from...this breaks my heart! Tears in my eyes
Re: Fatal Accident Today In Abuja. (viewers Discretion Advised On Pics)) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
donnypool:

Thunder go fire you once, if am right 5 times
Bia nwoke m ga Aboghe gi otele.. Idiot! cheesy
Re: Fatal Accident Today In Abuja. (viewers Discretion Advised On Pics)) by lonelydora: 8:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
That road ehhhh. That's where guys do car racing. RIP to the dead.
Re: Fatal Accident Today In Abuja. (viewers Discretion Advised On Pics)) by Vision4God: 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
Some piple wud not jus learn der lesson. How many drivers will learn from ds?

Lord help us to b wise

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Today In Abuja. (viewers Discretion Advised On Pics)) by Vock(m): 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
donnypool:

lazy pikin carry your bad tommy go

Don't quote me again, if you looking for a fight..take it somewhere else, I don't slug out with sh*t like you
Re: Fatal Accident Today In Abuja. (viewers Discretion Advised On Pics)) by saudatu(m): 8:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
RIP to the dead. But I think we all should learn from this.
Re: Fatal Accident Today In Abuja. (viewers Discretion Advised On Pics)) by delishpot: 8:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
Abuja drivers and the way they speed. If you drive like a sane person, the insane drivers will call you stupid and mad. I have seen many avoidable accidents in Abuj. I cant count them all.

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Today In Abuja. (viewers Discretion Advised On Pics)) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
Vock:

Don't quote me again, if you looking for a fight..take it somewhere else, I don't slug out with sh*t like you

kill ur self
Re: Fatal Accident Today In Abuja. (viewers Discretion Advised On Pics)) by Bimpe29: 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
A reminder to all living motorists (drivers in particular) to always drive to stay alive. Driving is seen as a competition/race in this part of the world.
Re: Fatal Accident Today In Abuja. (viewers Discretion Advised On Pics)) by dein77(m): 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
We're losing too many people to road accidents.

And majority of these accidents are due to human errors.
Re: Fatal Accident Today In Abuja. (viewers Discretion Advised On Pics)) by sunnym(m): 9:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
May their souls rest in peace. God help us. Better be late than never.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Fatal Accident Today At Third Mainland Bridge,Lagos,Many Feared Dead(Photos) / Strange Car Seen On Badagry, Lagos Road This Morning (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.