Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS (9185 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife In High Spirits As They Arrive Rivers State. PICS / See The Full List Of The 34 Muslim Nation Coalition To Fight ISIS / CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by blackfase(m): 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
Christian fighters voluteers arriving in Iraq to fight ISIS after the latest beheading of Egyptian christians. Read some of the comments below...aint it inspiring?

– ‘Foreign fighters’ battalion’ –
Acting as a recruiter, Brett says he wants to establish a “foreign fighters’ battalion”.
In his first week in charge, he brought in five volunteers from the United States, Britain and Canada, all of whom he says have military or contracting experience.
The foreign contingent is tiny compared to the thousands of foreigners who have joined IS, but interest is growing and Brett says he has 20 more volunteers already lined up to join.
Brett’s first recruit was Louis Park, a mild-mannered Texan who retired from the Marines in December.
“I did not adjust well at peace time,” he said with dipping tobacco tucked in his lip. “I wanted to get back out here.”
After serving in Afghanistan, Park says he was diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder “and some other things” that barred him from combat deployments.
As early as October 2014, he began saving money to join the fight against IS.
Park says he travelled to Iraq to continue defending his country, even though Dwekh Nawsha — with barely a few hundred fighters in its ranks — sees little frontline action.
“I’m patriotic as hell,” he says. “If my government won’t fight them I will.”
The growing contingent of foreign recruits have a variety of reasons for joining Dwekh Nawsha.
Andrew, an older man from Ontario, Canada, came because he heard about “slaughterhouses” where IS allegedly cuts people up for organ trafficking.
There is no evidence that such places exist but the rumour has been widely circulated by evangelical and anti-Islam organisations, especially in North America.
A video showing the beheading of 21 Coptic Christians by IS in Libya released on Sunday and entitled “A message signed with blood to the nation of the cross” sparked a fresh surge of calls on social media for tougher Western action.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by simplemach(m): 9:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
Oya let the war begin... i hate it when some people think they have monopoly of violence. Let those islamic fools be thought a little of a life changing lesson.

14 Likes

Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by buskie13(m): 9:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
de God of Israel see u guys through.... no harm whatsoever de enemy plans won't be manifested.

in God we trust

21 Likes

Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by juman(m): 10:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
The syrians should join hands together and work together to rebuild their country.

The international community is not ready to help them to get out of this impasse.

3 Likes

Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by asadike(f): 10:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
Yes! Now the battle is now between white and black, between evil and good, between christ - d anointed, saviour and allah-d blood sucking demon. Am really gonna enjoy dis. To d millites christi, my prayers are with u and in his name u shall b victorious.

18 Likes

Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by Rich4god(m): 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
This is something I miss about the church of old... By now, the pope would have called for crusade against these terrorists...

17 Likes

Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by GentleToks(m): 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
Good for Christians.
Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by EdCure: 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
May God grant them victory.

Soldiers of Christ!
Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in ISIS.

I will volunteer when the opportunity arises.
Time to show who is the boss.

12 Likes

Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by MichaelAustin(m): 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
hw can i join?
Here i am, battle ready

2 Likes

Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
asadike:
Yes! Now the battle is now between white and black, between evil and good, between christ - d anointed, saviour and allah-d blood sucking demon. Am really gonna enjoy dis. To d millites christi, my prayers are with u and in his name u shall b victorious.

Long time ooo...

Any way...how do you enjoy fighting when I upload pics of dead soldiers ur always the first to be moved...violence is nvr d answer

2 Likes

Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by hopeforcharles(m): 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
Soon they will know that we Christians are no coward, we are just been peaceful, the way I see things, we might soon have the Nigerian branch, let the war begin Now. You guys have my prayers God be with you all.
War is never recommended, but what If it's the only solution, so some cowards will know that Been silent is not due to fear but because we want to follow peace with all men, but since the peace they don't want. Give them war

6 Likes

Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by Francis5: 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
Where are the black Christians? Where is Adeboye, Oyedepo, TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Mbaka, Oritsejafo and others, including Osinbajo?

8 Likes

Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by blackfase(m): 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
This some ground-laying for a religious (third world) war? undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by Glowstone(m): 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
Islam and anything relating to it should be abolished for world peace

8 Likes

Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by blackfase(m): 10:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
Rich4god:
This is something I miss about the church of old... By now, the pope would have called for crusade against these terrorists...

1 Like

Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
Francis5:
Where are the black Christians? Where is Adeboye, Oyedepo, TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Mbaka, Oritsejafo and others, including Osinbajo?
Adeboye is probably fighting in his own way(prayers), Oyedepo is placing curses on BH, TB is only waiting to forsee another world event and boast as usual, Oyakhilome is at the barber shop right now,Oritsejafor is busy browsing amazon looking up on new blings to buy, Osinbajo is busy with akara sellers as part of his timid campaign while Mbaka is busy cursing GEJ undecided

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by cheruv: 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
this battalion should lay the groundwork for invasion of the middle east...that flag is the Assyrian flag,and the land of Assyria needs to be resurrected

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
Perhaps we should be talking about how ISIS came to be in the first place, instead of thinking this is a fight between Xtanity and Islam. Religion has very little to do with the troubles in Middle east.

3 Likes

Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by ribbit: 11:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
Religions, destroying the world since 1AD
Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by sunkoye: 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hummm.....It has began. Lord, I dont want this in my tym. But thy will be done.
Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by EmmySparky(m): 11:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Adeboye is probably fighting in his own way(prayers), Oyedepo is placing curses on BH, TB is only waiting to forsee another world event and boast as usual, Oyakhilome is at the barber shop right now,Oritsejafor is busy browsing amazon looking up on new blings to buy, Osinbajo is busy with akara sellers as part of his timid campaign while Mbaka is busy cursing GEJ undecided
u are so on point...oyedepo is busy with his accountant checking his profits from covenant university,okotie is busy marrying a new wife,adeboye is busy praying for GEJ..9ja pastors eh

1 Like

Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
Maple:
Perhaps we should be talking about how ISIS came to be in the first place, instead of thinking this is a fight between Xtanity and Islam. Religion has very little to do with the troubles in Middle east.
U right,the same west supplied isis with weapon to toppled their govt,they did d same in iraq ,they are always supporting opposition party,the same west refused to sell weapon to us so how do they expect us to win d battle,to me is like they want boko haram to win

2 Likes

Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by Austin4lif: 11:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
How do I apply?

1 Like

Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by SOUNDKING: 11:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
I won join them, hw i go take do am?

1 Like

Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
GentleToks:
Good for Christians.

Even more so for US military industrial corporations that'll keep smiling to the banks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
SOUNDKING:
I won join them, hw i go take do am?

Mr Intending economy immigrant, your visa is denied! However, you dont need visa to go to Sambisa grin

4 Likes

Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by CyberWolf: 11:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
asadike:
just like this girl, I don't know why..Nne can you upload ur pix pls..
Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by Vikky014(f): 11:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
MichaelAustin:
hw can i join?
Here i am, battle ready
kikikijukujuju.go to.sambisa first

2 Likes

Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by asadike(f): 11:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
CyberWolf:
just like this girl, I don't know why..Nne can you upload ur pix pls..
yes dear. Watch out for it tomorrow.
Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by CyberWolf: 11:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
asadike:
yes dear. Watch out for it tomorrow.
wow..that's cool..will be looking forward to it smiley..Don't disappoint me ooo cheesy
Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
And this is how the world is about to end
Only if there was nothing called RELIGION, the world would hv bn a better place

1 Like

Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 20, 2015
MichaelAustin:
hw can i join?
Here i am, battle ready

Vikky014:
kikikijukujuju.go to.sambisa first

No mind am jare. Fire dey burn for im house, na di one wey dey burn for another country naim e wan go quench.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today / Court Discharges Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku’s Lawyer Over Alleged $2m Fraud / Asking TV, Radio Stations To Deactivate Twitter Accounts Unlawful - SERAP To NBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.