Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? (27731 Views)

7 Names You Don't Want To Give Your Child In Nigeria / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by HerexG(m): 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
Rapmoney:
For me, I can't risk giving any of children the following:

Magnus
Alloysius
Ignatius
Bonaventure
Bonachristus
...Infact, any name that ends with 'nus' grin

Others are:
Omiragua
Obumneme
Buhari. grin grin

What's yours, Familylanders? grin

And Obumneke
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by hybeenoni: 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
Zohan:
Romanus
Omanus
Manus
Anus
Nus
Us
S

grin grin grin grin

U r a foul!

NEED A GOOD R N B ARTIST FROM NAIRALAND (M/F) ON MY NEW PROJECT "PLAYED YOU". SNIPPET ON MY SIGNATURE. HOLLA AT ME. 08137594396
@IJ BEATS.
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by sdavirus: 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
MOHAMMED, MUHAMMAD, AHMED.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
Jonathan
Goodluck lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by sweetgala(m): 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
YourMain:

Ehm American. Or English. Or Arabic. Or French. Or Latino.

correct maga , nah your type dey name pikin sharon , and beyonce if pikin turn prostitute you go come dey look for TB Joshua

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=hybeenoni post=30950499][/quote]
And you my friend, a pussy. undecided
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Nature129(m): 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
I won't dare name my kids days of the week: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and not even Sunday. I hate those names with pssion.
Jeeeeezzzzzz
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by mekybabe1: 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
Cletus, Getrude, Aloysius, Mbanefo, Beatrice, Charity, Bona, Vero, Hope, Lucy...I can go on and on grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by omartins(m): 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
Rotimi,
Igbekoyi,
Malomo,
Kukoyi,
Kosoko,
Durojaiye,
Bamisaye,
I'm scared of people with this names.
Bello,
Sule,
Dauda,
Momoh
just don't like how these ones sounds.
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Ewuro4: 5:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
Days of the week. grin
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by friendl: 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
Linda,comfort,ambrose,constance,breakthrough etc
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Dagoma: 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
JOHNATAN

EBELE

GOODLUCK

DAME.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by stunningjudy(f): 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
Guests:

I don't like you either... undecided
Nothing is compulsory in life, so feel free to dislike me wink
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Ahmeduana(m): 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
Rapmoney:
For me, I can't risk giving any of children the following:

Magnus
Alloysius
Ignatius
Bonaventure
Bonachristus
...Infact, any name that ends with 'nus' grin

Others are:
Omiragua
Obumneme
Buhari. grin grin

What's yours, Familylanders? grin
I CAN GIVE MY MAKE CHILD
Ahmed.
Muhammed.
Buhari.
But i cannot name my child tinubu.
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Cutehector(m): 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
Nobody mentioned akpors!
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Eureka123(f): 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
babyosisi:
Ekwutox abi ekwytox and ekwutos grin grin
Ekwy

Then Yoruba names I will never want anyone I love to bear

Olaniyi ( a useless somebody)
Amosun ( amosu witch)

grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Kingsasian(m): 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
Boniface, goodluck, Mary, elizabeth, edna
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by buchhogonzalez(m): 6:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
Anini grin
Callistus
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Guests: 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
stunningjudy:

Nothing is compulsory in life, so feel free to dislike me wink

You wish.
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Neplusultra(f): 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
I just love Chinweuba, Obunadike, Ubaka etc
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Mordyb: 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
Scholastica , donatus, john bosko, attanetious, hygienus , philomena, mkpi, chrisantus and theophelous those names can't by mistake be given to my children
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by kilar5(m): 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
Can't name my child JUDAS
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Neplusultra(f): 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
menix:
No 1 on my list wuld b:
Amuneke; prik nd ass
Obasanjo
Amosun abi Amosu
Ekpo (masqurade)
Ada; real full name Adanshi (dwarf)
Benson (dat guy go smoke die)
Eteh (dwarf)
Otunba; (no to pu**y)
Ama; full name amadioha
Dickson; expect u will castrate him
Adara; dat pikin ga agba ara(madness)
Bimbo; soap no go dey last 4 ur house
Elisha; cursed wiv bald head frm birth
Mohammed; pevert

Mk I go sleep jawe..
U nor well cheesy
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by dokilolo: 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
dejo
epokinkin
larondo
opebe
otolo
muniru
ambali
babaamala
daninwun (agbara nla series)
fadeyi
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by lilray50: 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
jonathan

1 Like

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by TheRealAdonye(m): 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
Any name found in the Bible.
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by tompat86(m): 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
agbabiakao
agbariokuoo
okuliekiri
agbonmagbe
shina(gateman)
Bola(ebola)
simbi
ochuko
akpors
johnthomas
tegbolo
atutupuyoyo
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by daclint(m): 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
Nicodemus
Ishmael
Atanacious
Matthias
Zebrudiah
Buhari
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Ilekeh(f): 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
Long Yoruba names. I'll keep their Yoruba names short and simple.
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Idrhas(m): 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=malonephill post=30898979][/quote] Prove on ur statement @ Mohammed

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Nicklaus(m): 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
Buhari
Quote1
Osibade
Chemicool
Osinbajo
Sixtus
Tentus
ThankGod grin
Praise cheesy
Rejoice grin
Alleluya cheesy
Victory grin
And Mu on and Mu forth... grin.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Bitojoe(m): 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
Emyemyberry:
Abacha
kwakwanso
rotimi
okoro
ibu
apama
buhari
dauda
ali
simbi
audu
offor
nmor
aligo
etc

rotimi mean stay with me in yoruba language.in another word, oluwarotimi means God stay with me.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Parents And Their Daughters: Hilarious Photo Of The Day / Four Generations Of Nigerian Men Family Picture / "Children Inherit Their Intelligence From Their Mother Not Father" - Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.