Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,562 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari (16700 Views)

Corruption: Why I Refused To Declare My Assets -jonathan / I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari / Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by kokoA(m): 7:55am On Feb 20, 2015
Senseless replies everywhere.
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by hensben(m): 7:55am On Feb 20, 2015
See as GEJ/PDP supporters dey rant, nor of Una even dey make sense..smh...bribery don make una dey reason like teen and comedians.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by salisu2007(m): 7:55am On Feb 20, 2015
That's really GUD Mr president

Sai buhari

1 Like

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by firfinch(m): 7:56am On Feb 20, 2015
naijasaints:
We dnt need GEJ anymore.Hes not transparent.
GEJ is still the best choice for Nigeria. His many notable achievements despite distractions speak volumes. #ithumbGEJ

2 Likes

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 20, 2015
I'm glad he said if...
Sai GEJ till 2020... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by omartins(m): 7:57am On Feb 20, 2015
Don't bother, we Nigerians already knew it.
Asset: 150 cows, #1m in your account and a house in Kastina.
Liabilities: #27.5 loan to buy APC presidential form(with undisclosed debt to chartered jet, Ameachi and Tinubu.
We don't need yours but those looters and criminals camping with you.

1 Like

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 20, 2015
Assets Declaration and Presidential Debates are conducted before election NOT after, Buhari, do not put the cart before the horse. Show up for a debate.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 20, 2015
firfinch:
Exactly what was on my mind. . . How can a man have a constant now of cows - 150 cows- in four different years? That is practically impossible!

He must be that conservative that he prevents his cows from mating grin

That na why 4 years and counting the cow no dey born

4 Likes

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by ideologies(m): 8:01am On Feb 20, 2015
babyosisi:
Abia!

And declare his authentic WAEC result in what manner?

Lol grin grin
#Funny, but I thought he has only cows and 1million in his account, was he lying before.

1 Like

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by muhameddan(m): 8:03am On Feb 20, 2015
Atimes I wonder wat has got some nigerians to dis level of tink....a man comes out and state he will declare his assets wen he wins,and some1 says y hasn't he done it now....have u asked y d incumbent hasn't declared @ all in year.some1 wants 2 bring honesty 2 us and we all go bad mouthing him....we are in a sorry state.No wonder dis politician enjoy riding us hard""so sad!

4 Likes

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by Okeikpu(m): 8:03am On Feb 20, 2015
[quote author=MichaelSokoto post=30899918][/quote]Dis Awusa cow thought we r still in the 80s ⊙︿⊙

2 Likes

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 20, 2015
Buhari is a common illiterate. .......

Buhari you are a dreamer and who do you think you can rule .......

Buhari can never be the president of this great country. ......

Buhari will be massively defeated again come March 28 ......

No certificate ........

not healthy enough. .......

Buhari is an illiterate trying to rule the graduates impossible. ....

Buhari you must go to school and see what others has passed through .......

GEJ TILL 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by ayindejimmy(m): 8:06am On Feb 20, 2015
urboy1:

(((((Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), said he would publicly declare his assets and liabilities, ''if voted into power''.)))))

I agree with you... Buhari on the other hand is saying he will declare.. IF HE WINS.. SO I AM ASKING.. WHY DONT HE DECLARE BEFORE EVEN GOING FOR THE ELECTION... Makes no sense to me... undecided
What about past president, except Yar'adua that never declare before or even after. He's doing the right thing you people will still complain.
Well, he ain't doing it to please haters. Just because it's what the law advised
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by kay1one2(m): 8:06am On Feb 20, 2015
You won't win!
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by deletrue: 8:06am On Feb 20, 2015
This life sef get the way he be. Look at Buhari who every Nigerian is praying for to recover so that he returns home and rest, is making promises. Na wao. Am just thing of this man longest throat for power.
Those who are close to him should advise Nuhari to ignore Tifnubu who is bent on seeing Buhari colapsed so that Osinbadon will take over. Buhari is less than 25% physically healthy. There is no way Buhari will survive with these almight load the president is expected to carry. He cannot.
Go back and look at the off-white Niger Delta dress he is putting on with the black cap, there you see the actual, true size and health of Buhari. That man is completely finished.
Na una sabi.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by micrep3030(m): 8:06am On Feb 20, 2015
Story teller

1 Like

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by PastorOla1: 8:06am On Feb 20, 2015
"LOBATAN" Now we av a present who refused to declare his asset as required by LAW. To late 4 GEJ. WE WILL VOTE APC. Down, Down Pdp Up, Up APC.

1 Like

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by kay1one2(m): 8:07am On Feb 20, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
Buhari is a common illiterate. .......

Buhari you are a dreamer and who do you think you can rule .......

Buhari can never be the president of this great country. ......

Buhari will be massively defeated again come March 28 ......

No certificate ........

not healthy enough. .......

Buhari is an illiterate trying to rule the graduates impossible. ....

Buhari you must go to school and see what others has passed through .......

GEJ TILL 2019

And do project o with supervisor!
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by austinbrown: 8:07am On Feb 20, 2015
Have u added a new cow to ur fleet of cows? Maggot

1 Like

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by rumours: 8:08am On Feb 20, 2015
TALK IS CHEAP. I CANNOT BE DECEIVED AGAIN. I HAVE LEFT EGYPT AND I AM NOT GOING BACK. YOUTH CORP MEMBERS, PLEASE VOTE WISELY. REMEMBER 2011 POST ELECTION VIOLENCE. HONOUR OUR HERO/HEROIN THE WERE BRUTALLY MURDERED AS A RESULT OF THE INCITING COMMENTS OF ONE MAN. MAY THEIR SOULS REST IN PEACE. AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by Bitojoe(m): 8:08am On Feb 20, 2015
So the one you declare before is a scam.shm.you can't even Win.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by kay1one2(m): 8:10am On Feb 20, 2015
PastorOla1:
"LOBATAN" Now we av a present who refused to declare his asset as required by LAW. To late 4 GEJ. WE WILL VOTE APC. Down, Down Pdp Up, Up APC.

Declaring assets is to compulsory but it being made public isn't!
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by kent79: 8:10am On Feb 20, 2015
Bone dat one. Only poor office holders dey do am. Go ask them to do same after 2years, na story dem go dey tell u.
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by gratiaeo(m): 8:11am On Feb 20, 2015
The old foolish general should start from declaring his WAEC certificate
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by anwo247: 8:12am On Feb 20, 2015
So Buhari has assets to declare? I thought hey D
Said he doesn't have a dime. Stupid folks !

#PowerBelongstoGod

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 20, 2015
Billyonaire:
Assets Declaration and Presidential Debates are conducted before election NOT after, Buhari, do not put the cart before the horse. Show up for a debate.

Nice# but where have u been? Billy
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by Donphillopus: 8:12am On Feb 20, 2015
omenka:
My President has spoken! smiley

Love this man. smiley

Meanwhile, when the "other guy" was asked, here was his response: "I DON'T GIVE A DAMN"!! cry

Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by berrystunn(m): 8:13am On Feb 20, 2015
spott:
Buhari is a man of his words. i trust him unlike GEJ that has not done so since 2011.

Sai Buhari

They said Buhari will take us back if elected President! Nigerians say it's a good decision to go back when you've lost your way on a 16yr PDP journey where our destination as a nation is no longer visible. Please, Buhari, take us back to the era where:
1. One Dollar was less than one Naira. It is incredible today!
2. Everything was on first come first serve basis.
3. There was zero tolerance for corruption.
4. Oil refineries in PortHarcourt, Warri & Kaduna were built & running at full capacity.
5. Anybody with questionable wealth was afraid to display it in public.
6. There was Zero tolerance for in discipline. Everything was in order
7. Nigeria had no debt at all.
8. Neglecting your children was a crime
9. Littering the public place was a crime
10. Twenty oil depots were built and functioning.
11 Western world can't interfere into our nation.
12. Chad invaded Nigeria, we sent them packing but did not harness their Land
13. Our economy was NOT running on generator
14. We can sleep with our eyes closed because we were secured.
15. Countries like Indonesia and Malaysia need not to set example on how to deal with drug pushers. 16. The Maitaseine Islamic Sect insurgency in the North was crushed on record time. 17. We want those days when Buhari was a military Governor but did not amass illegal wealth. 18. We want those days when Buhari was a Minister of Petroleum but did not hire a private jet for N10 billion. 19. We want those days when Buhari was a Head of State but did not loot the Treasury. 20. We want those days when Buhari was Head of PTF but did not steal the Fund even in the days of Abacha when stealing was the order of the day.
Pls, Buhari & Osinbajo, take us BACK! We can't afford another 4yrs of waste in the hands of PDP!!! Take us BACK to the good old days of this our great nation.
If you want this to happen, circulate the message!!!

How old are you?
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by naijasaints: 8:14am On Feb 20, 2015
firfinch:
GEJ is still the best choice for Nigeria. His many notable achievements despite distractions speak volumes. #ithumbGEJ
GEJ is the worst president Nigeria has had.A vote for Jonathan is a vote for Poverty,Inflation,Corruption,Insecurity,Power failures.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by Achilies(m): 8:18am On Feb 20, 2015
Thank God he said IF and not WHEN.
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by ayindejimmy(m): 8:18am On Feb 20, 2015
AgentOfAllah:

Can you provide the part of the law that states the above?
Personally, I don't agree with the president that declaration of assets is a matter of principle, on the contrary it is a legal mandate. Sec 11(1) of the code of conduct for public officers, Part 1, fifth schedule of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is clear and unambiguous on this point.

http://constitutionforall.com.ng/forum/index.php?p=/discussion/15/mr-president-to-declare-asset-or-not-to-declare-asset

Declare your assets, Sagay advises Jonathan

http://www.punchng.com/politics/declare-your-assets-sagay-advises-jonathan/

Satisfied?
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by chyket(m): 8:20am On Feb 20, 2015
I agree completely that Gen Buhari is a very honest man but what has been puzzling my mind ever since he entered this presidential race is how he is going to function effectively when almost all his associates are tainted with one corruption issue or the other.Two things will play out if he wins1 If he decides to treat his associates corruption issues with kid gloves just as He did in 1983 when he jailed southern politicians and put. the northern ones were put under house arrest ,then his. world acclaimed anti corruption stand will be dead on arrival.Secondly if He decides to confront corruption frontally including going after his corrupt associates then he will become a public enemy no 1 and all the politicians will gang up against him irespective of their political affiliation.
I had expected APC to have packaged Gen Buhari with so many other qualities ,honesty included so that We can appreciate. his other great qualities so that this man can function in our. today's Nigeria.
This anti-corruption crusade is just unsustainable because about 99% of our Politicians have soiled their hands already and therefore cannot pull this crusade through unless we want a repeat of Obasanjo style where anti corruption crusade was built on double standard and therefore could not be sustained.
If we as a nation want to give Gen Buhari a chance at the Presidency,lets do more because we need a fresh start after aPDP 16 year journey than because he is going to come with an anti corruption miracle pill.Regards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Condemns Buhari’s ‘silence’ On Killings By Herdsmen / Oyo Jailbreak: 13 Fleeing Oyo Inmates Rearrested In Osun / Odumosu: Magodo Brooks Estate Leadership In Crisis Over Apology Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.