Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,896 members, 7,821,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari (16704 Views)

Corruption: Why I Refused To Declare My Assets -jonathan / I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari / Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by martin98(m): 10:30am On Feb 20, 2015
Is that for campaign again? Public officers are to declare their assets before being sworn-in to power. So what is special in that?
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by Nikyluv(f): 10:35am On Feb 20, 2015
LOL. na true talk oo
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by Forwetinnah: 10:36am On Feb 20, 2015
...don't bother pa BH, you won't win.

See person wey APC no gree us hear word for Intergrity levels.
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by Forwetinnah: 10:39am On Feb 20, 2015
Icecomrade:

"I WILL DECLARE MY ASSETS PUBLICLY"
WHY ARE YOU IN A HASTE TO DECLARE YOUR ASSETS PUBLICLY WHEN YOU HAVE FAILED TO DECLARE YOUR RESULT PUBLICLY.

THIS GUY HAS NO RESULT OR WALKING AROUND WITH A FAKE RESULT.

I AM NOT MOVED BY THE SO CALLED INTEGRITY OF BUHARI. THE GUY IS JUST A GREEN SNAKE IN A GREEN GRASS.

GO SIDDON JARE

A trillion likes!!

1 Like

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by stigman(m): 10:39am On Feb 20, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Gen Buhari is jez a normal human being as anybody else, even u.
so what's stoppin u 4rm also contestin 4 d same presidency office?
Oh I 4got, Jona don buy all of una put 4 pocket collect sole candidacy ticket grin

So na ur poster full everywhere abi

1 Like

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by ayindejimmy(m): 10:43am On Feb 20, 2015
AgentOfAllah:

Thanks. Just for clarity, the president never said he wouldn't declare his asset, he said he wouldn't declare it publicly; and according to the section you have shared, a public officer is only required to submit this declaration to the CCB, not to declare it publicly. So we are in agreement that Oga Jona didn't violate the constitution in any way, I think.

He doesn't have to declare it publicly. Doing that is only taking a step further. Once he has declared it... Whether publicly or secretly, the FOI law will take over from there. Which means if it's somewhere the press can make It public for the benefit of doubting Thames
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by Champele(m): 10:44am On Feb 20, 2015
Everything this illiterate is saying he promise to do when elected. When he was a military leader,what did he achieve?,apart from how he use to flog his cows for discipline.and stop telling us what GEJ didn't do we know things he did,but tell us what you plan to do and how you plan to do it,simple. Im starting to think that all apc members are illiterate.

1 Like

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by Forwetinnah: 10:45am On Feb 20, 2015
mikeansy:

He must be that conservative that he prevents his cows from mating grin

That na why 4 years and counting the cow no dey born

Naaah!! The cows na gay undecided ,naim make US dey support am
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:53am On Feb 20, 2015
stigman:

So na ur poster full everywhere abi
Nope!
Buh if u're interested takin part in politiks, u can start by campaignin in ya face-me-I-slap u compound 4 d post of Assistant Care-taker grin
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by obowunmi(m): 11:14am On Feb 20, 2015
You will not win, so no need to declare anything.
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by AgentOfAllah: 11:24am On Feb 20, 2015
ayindejimmy:

He doesn't have to declare it publicly. Doing that is only taking a step further. Once he has declared it... Whether publicly or secretly, the FOI law will take over from there. Which means if it's somewhere the press can make It public for the benefit of doubting Thames

Great, we're on the same page then, eh?

1 Like

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by j4sure(m): 11:26am On Feb 20, 2015
OYA NOW WHEN U HAD NO SHOE ABI

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by bigwig97(m): 11:39am On Feb 20, 2015
nzeadachie:
IS IT NOT #1M AND 150 COWS AGAIN? CRIMINAL!!!
mumu!! if i may ask, what is an asset?? shey cow and money are the properties dt make up an asset??
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by bumtos(m): 11:46am On Feb 20, 2015
No, declare it now.
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by fistonati(m): 12:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
[quote author=MichaelSokoto post=30899918][/quote]When Tinubu must have acquired wealth 4 U right?? What's stoping u now? Tinubu's remote
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by Popemax(m): 12:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
Omenka!!!!!Omenka!!!!Omenka!!!
omenka:
My President has spoken! smiley

Love this man. smiley

Meanwhile, when the "other guy" was asked, here was his response: "I DON'T GIVE A DAMN"!! cry
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by Krasid(m): 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
We don't need you to declare your assets and we certainly don't need you to become our president.
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by nzeadachie: 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
bigwig97:
mumu!! if i may ask, what is an asset?? shey cow and money are the properties dt make up an asset??
MUGU, MAYBE PLUS THE HOUSE HE SAID THAT HE BORROWED MONEY TO BUILD AND THE WIFE HE BORROWED MONEY TO MARRY
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
obowunmi:
You will not win, so no need to declare anything.
Accordin to u cool
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by stigman(m): 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Nope!
Buh if u're interested takin part in politiks, u can start by campaignin in ya face-me-I-slap u compound 4 d post of Assistant Care-taker grin

Face-me- i- slap u compound? I pity you, its only the poor that make mouth
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by Hembelembe: 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
Let him first declare his certificate
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by patpaul: 2:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
FastShipping:
GMB is an honest man. He is not coming to enrich himself. He is coming to reset the country and set it on path to greatness again.
honest man koo, honest man nee. will ameachi, tiefnubu and co also declare their assets!He cannot even come in the first place.
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by khassy(m): 2:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
what stops him from doing so now?
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
If you like change your religion publicly after winning, you still wouldn't smell my vote.
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by ayindejimmy(m): 3:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
AgentOfAllah:

Great, we're on the same page then, eh?
Thats what it seems like

1 Like

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by omenka(m): 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
Popemax:
Omenka!!!!!Omenka!!!!Omenka!!!
Any problem sir??

1 Like

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by jibrilaminu003(m): 5:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
FastShipping:

That is what the law says. The law says you must declare your asset before you are sworn-in into office. The law doesn't say you should declare your accept before you contest.

We don hear..... oya make Gej declare his own Abeee.
GMB until gejites love the progress of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by jibrilaminu003(m): 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
[quote author=jay2pee post=30900986]
If he is not coming to enrich himself, y fighting tooth and nail just to assume d power...... He is so desperate and a desperate person always have a negative agenda most times.....[/quote

He is not desperate. He actually has a vision. Only a desperate clueless one would try many methods just to secure his fame. A champion is one who keeps on trying until his goal is ascertained. Without doubt, GMB is a champion.

1 Like

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by jibrilaminu003(m): 6:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
chymystique:
STORY for the goDs! Beware of people that make too many promises, they can never be trusted. Eg GMB

what about you?

1 Like

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by babadee1(m): 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
jay2pee:

If he is not coming to enrich himself, y fighting tooth and nail just to assume d power...... He is so desperate and a desperate person always have a negative agenda most times.....

What nonsense! Who appears more desperate for power, Buhari or Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by jide333(m): 6:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
FastShipping:

That is what the law says. The law says you must declare your asset before you are sworn-in into office. The law doesn't say you should declare your accept before you contest.

Glad you knew the law.. SO why were your so called acn-apc leaders and followers crying that GEJ didn't or refused to declare his asset during the last election(2011)?? Straight answer plz
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by jide333(m): 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
spott:
Buhari is a man of his words. i trust him unlike GEJ that has not done so since 2011.

Sai Buhari

They said Buhari will take us back if elected President! Nigerians say it's a good decision to go back when you've lost your way on a 16yr PDP journey where our destination as a nation is no longer visible. Please, Buhari, take us back to the era where:
1. One Dollar was less than one Naira. It is incredible today!
2. Everything was on first come first serve basis.
3. There was zero tolerance for corruption.
4. Oil refineries in PortHarcourt, Warri & Kaduna were built & running at full capacity.
5. Anybody with questionable wealth was afraid to display it in public.
6. There was Zero tolerance for in discipline. Everything was in order
7. Nigeria had no debt at all.
8. Neglecting your children was a crime
9. Littering the public place was a crime
10. Twenty oil depots were built and functioning.
11 Western world can't interfere into our nation.
12. Chad invaded Nigeria, we sent them packing but did not harness their Land
13. Our economy was NOT running on generator
14. We can sleep with our eyes closed because we were secured.
15. Countries like Indonesia and Malaysia need not to set example on how to deal with drug pushers. 16. The Maitaseine Islamic Sect insurgency in the North was crushed on record time. 17. We want those days when Buhari was a military Governor but did not amass illegal wealth. 18. We want those days when Buhari was a Minister of Petroleum but did not hire a private jet for N10 billion. 19. We want those days when Buhari was a Head of State but did not loot the Treasury. 20. We want those days when Buhari was Head of PTF but did not steal the Fund even in the days of Abacha when stealing was the order of the day.
Pls, Buhari & Osinbajo, take us BACK! We can't afford another 4yrs of waste in the hands of PDP!!! Take us BACK to the good old days of this our great nation.
If you want this to happen, circulate the message!!!

Should i say you a stupid or foolish to write this up or you just copied and paste it here

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME WHICH REFINERIES BUHARI BUILT OOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!! WHY MUST YOU ALL LIE JUST TO GAIN THE SUPPORT OF INNOCENT CITIZENS? PLEASE PLEASE AND PLEASE MAKE YOUR RESEARCH VERY WELL ABOUT THE REFINERIES YOU MENTIONED STOP SPREADING LIES PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. MAY THUNDER FIRE YOU AND YOUR GENERATION IF WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT THE REFINERIES IS A LIE please say Amen or Amin to this and come swear back to me if it's true!!!

Useless liars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? / Buhari To EFCC: Return N10bn To NBC / Economic Crisis: Obasanjo Urges Devolution Of Power, Resources To States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.