Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! (10421 Views)

Buhari Shows Swag With Osinbajo On Arrival From AU Summit [PHOTOS] / Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Shows His Girlfriend (photo) / Buhari Shows Leadership By Example (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by pacesetter939: 2:09am On Feb 20, 2015
Ahmad Sajoh wrote:
I was at the Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport this morning when GMB came in to board a BA flight to travel out. He marveled everyone when he insisted on following the queue to be screened like every other passenger despite entreaties by supporters and Airport workers.
He told someone close by in Hausa, "if I refused to follow the queue today, how will I tell anyone else to follow the queue tomorrow" It was indeed a rare display of discipline, courage and conviction.
Airport workers nearby testified that he had always followed the queue ever since they knew him as a passenger on the International or Domestic routes.

Usama A. Dandare wrote:
I heard GMB marveled everyone at Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport yesterday when he insisted on joining the queue to be screened like every other ordinary passenger despite a VIP entreaty by airport authority, and when asked, the people's general said: "how will I tell anyone else to follow a queue tomorrow if I myself refused to follow it today. This is discipline, self respect, simplicity, courage and obedience for the rule of law.
This is what we call leadership by example, not that drunk creek bigot who publicly said "he doesn't give a damn about asset declaration" and the same shoeless man is now directing us (all federal workers) to fill and submit our asset declaration form. A leader must lead with example, he must first demonstrate for his people to model and must be at the front in any circumstance for his electorates to follow, a leader must always set examples and open the way for his people.

Long Live General Muhammadu BUHARI.
Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

82 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by drtwist(m): 2:11am On Feb 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by mrvitalis(m): 2:12am On Feb 20, 2015
y won't you love this man

sai baba buhari

u have my vote

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by ayukdaboss(m): 2:15am On Feb 20, 2015
Sai Buhari

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by siraj1402(m): 2:28am On Feb 20, 2015
Nice one.Small time,one stupid will be asking of certificate.Is it by what you acquire in school or by the wisdom from your God?What a Phd can't do due to lawlessness,the so call primary six leaving certificate is doing it in a discipline and unique ways.
GMB ni jooo
GMB ni jare.
AAFEECEE CHANGE.

27 Likes

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by perculiarperson: 2:36am On Feb 20, 2015
This isnt news or an example of exceptional character...

Former governor - Peter Obi always displays decorum, good character, discipline and humility. I have met him at the Lagos airport and Asaba airport flying economy, waiting on the queue etc for a local flight... And so have others as well...

So please what is the big deal here

I would like to know what class GMB flew in seeing that he didnt have money to buy his form nor does he collect his complete allowance (not!). SMH!!!

Story for the dead gods!!!

Well meaning, reasonable, disciplined Nigerians do this everyday... so who the hell is he not to Even for Lagos, people dey queue for BRT!!!!

Abeg talk better thing...

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by halimaabi: 2:46am On Feb 20, 2015
Rubbish.

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by nzeadachie: 2:47am On Feb 20, 2015
WHY CAN'T HE QUEUE? IS HE NOT AN ORDINARY PASSENGER LIKE OTHERS? EVERYTHING IS NEWS ON NL

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by missdebs(f): 2:49am On Feb 20, 2015
perculiarperson:
This isnt news or an example of exceptional character...

Former governor - Peter Obi always displays decorum, good character, discipline and humility. I have met him at the Lagos airport and Asaba airport flying economy, waiting on the queue etc for a local flight... And so have others as well...

So please what is the big deal here

I would like to know what class GMB flew in seeing that he didnt have money to buy his form nor does he collect his complete allowance (not!). SMH!!!

Story for the dead gods!!!

Well meaning, reasonable, disciplined Nigerians do this everyday... so who the hell is he not to Even for Lagos, people dey queue for BRT!!!!

Abeg talk better thing...

broda, may your days be long....buh in comparison with our extravagant GEJ, this is a character worth emulating

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by chibanj(m): 2:51am On Feb 20, 2015
All this cheap tricks won't take him to aso rock!

That's what every politician would do to get support n votes from people, if he becomes the president 2maro, u won't see him! Na so so Presidential flight him go use.

Nigerians keep on deceiving themselves, a common trick a politician would do outside, we pick it up and send to d media, praising someone that doesn't deserve it.

Make ona shine ona eyes oh.

Abeg I no b PDP oh it's general tin for politicians

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by magaliyu(f): 2:53am On Feb 20, 2015
So much of a leader than a ruler.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by fitzmayowa: 2:54am On Feb 20, 2015
British prime minister, travels on a train most time...so why is GMB queuing at the airport news...

Why didn't news like this come up, 2 or 3 years ago why is it that we are having news like this few weeks to elections

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by chibanj(m): 2:55am On Feb 20, 2015
missdebs:
broda, may your days be long....buh in comparison with our extravagant GEJ, this is a character worth emulating

You no get sense! U b MUMU! BIG MUMU tongue

That's how they will keep deceiving you till you perish.

People like u na im dey see shit taste am.

Buhari will do the lowest tin just 2 deceive u fools so u kip on shouting SAI SAI... but his going no wer.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by femy2010(m): 2:57am On Feb 20, 2015
fitzmayowa:
British prime minister, travels on a train most time...so why is GMB queuing at the airport news...

Why didn't news like this come up, 2 or 3 years ago why is it that we are having news like this few weeks to elections

It is only news now cos he is "Likely" going to be Nigeria's Next president.

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by fitzmayowa: 2:57am On Feb 20, 2015
missdebs:

GEJ is the president, we don't expect him to be queuing at the airport for security reasons which you and I know, if GMB becomes president he won't be seen at the airport queuing because of security reasons also...

This is nigeria and not UK or US, our own brand of politics is still do or die...

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by fitzmayowa: 3:00am On Feb 20, 2015
femy2010:

It is only news now cos he is "Likely" going to be Nigeria's Next president.

Well it shouldn't be, he only did what a law abiding nigerian should do, I wonder why people make it sensational, as if he is the first notable nigerian to do such...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by Pangea: 3:06am On Feb 20, 2015
By their fruits we shall know them!

29 Likes

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by onatisi(m): 3:16am On Feb 20, 2015
fitzmayowa:

GEJ is the president, we don't expect him to be queuing at the airport for security reasons which you and I know, if GMB becomes president he won't be seen at the airport queuing because of security reasons also...

This is nigeria and not UK or US, our own brand of politics is still do or die...
u dey mind the fools , they want a president to be linning up on a queue of a commercial flight when he has a presidential jet at his disposal for his use. And when he stands on a queue and he is shot or attacked these fools will be the first to insult him again of not following and knowing simple security measures.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by Mustack: 3:20am On Feb 20, 2015
fitzmayowa:

how many times did gej and the rest traveled by train and wait at the stand to be screen?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by OluBendel: 3:21am On Feb 20, 2015
Pangea:
By their fruits we shall know them!

Thank you. This your post says it all. See how other serious leaders carry their bags humbly and comfortably. Ours is always to display arrogance and stupidity!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by Nobody: 3:24am On Feb 20, 2015
GEJ is not fit for even Local Councillor.

How could GEJ have said during the media chat "the young boys that stoned my convoy committed treason, remember that I am protected by Soldiers, I am the Only Politician protected by soldiers, If my soldiers had killed those boys, NOTHING will happen"

Please ask GEJ, When George Bush was pelted during a presidential speech in the USA...(within a hall), was the culprit shot dead?
Please ask GEJ, is it right to shoot someone holding a stone?
Please ask GEJ, is his job as a Father of Nigerians and Chief Servant of Nigerians to kill them when they insult him...especially the youths?
Please ask GEJ, is it constitutional that a civilian president should be protected by Soldiers?

21 Likes

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by onatisi(m): 3:34am On Feb 20, 2015
soe:

How could GEJ have said during the media chat "the young boys that stoned my convoy committed treason, remember that I am protected by Soldiers, I am the Only Politician protected by soldiers, If my soldiers had killed those boys, NOTHING will happen"

Please ask GEJ, When George Bush was pelted during a presidential speech in the USA...(within a hall), was the culprit shot dead?
Please ask GEJ, is his job as a Father of Nigerians and Chief Servant of Nigerians to kill them when they insult him...especially the youths?
Please ask GEJ, is it constitutional that a civilian president should be protected by Soldiers?

get ur brains examined first thing in the morning. Did he say he was going to give the orders to shoot? Those soldiers are under oath to protect the president with all means necessary and if they feel the president life is in danger yes they will open fire and blow anybody fucking brains out that they feel is a threat. So u should blame the politicians who are endangering the lives of those kids by giving them 500 naira to stone fully armed soldiers.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by wilcox(m): 3:52am On Feb 20, 2015
soe:

I can see you are working hard for your money. Keep it up.
If you must get an answer to all this questions you adked , then open a thread on and hear people talk talk sense to your sleeping brain.

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by Nobody: 3:58am On Feb 20, 2015
pacesetter939:
Ahmad Sajoh wrote:
I was at the Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport this morning when GMB came in to board a BA flight to travel out. He marveled everyone when he insisted on following the queue to be screened like every other passenger despite entreaties by supporters and Airport workers.
He told someone close by in Hausa, "if I refused to follow the queue today, how will I tell anyone else to follow the queue tomorrow" It was indeed a rare display of discipline, courage and conviction.
Airport workers nearby testified that he had always followed the queue ever since they knew him as a passenger on the International or Domestic routes.

Usama A. Dandare wrote:
I heard GMB marveled everyone at Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport yesterday when he insisted on joining the queue to be screened like every other ordinary passenger despite a VIP entreaty by airport authority, and when asked, the people's general said: "how will I tell anyone else to follow a queue tomorrow if I myself refused to follow it today. This is discipline, self respect, simplicity, courage and obedience for the rule of law.
This is what we call leadership by example, not that drunk creek bigot who publicly said "he doesn't give a damn about asset declaration" and the same shoeless man is now directing us (all federal workers) to fill and submit our asset declaration form. A leader must lead with example, he must first demonstrate for his people to model and must be at the front in any circumstance for his electorates to follow, a leader must always set examples and open the way for his people.

Long Live General Muhammadu BUHARI.
Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
abokii

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by Nobody: 4:02am On Feb 20, 2015
So fcuuk what? Even Obama joins the queue. Get the hell out hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by Nobody: 4:07am On Feb 20, 2015
soe:

empty barrel..u rant that he is'nt fit for even a councillor position,but The God he serves say otherwise,that he is president and president material. So keep ur failures n hopelessness n backwardness to urself,loser...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by Nobody: 4:12am On Feb 20, 2015
soe:

empty barrel..u rant that he is'nt fit for even a councillor position,but The God he serves say otherwise,that he is president and president material. So keep ur failures n hopelessness n backwardness to urself,loser....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by Kessythegeek(m): 4:32am On Feb 20, 2015
my prayer is may the good Lord give us the right leader deemed worthy to rule Nigeria...
if this is your prayer too hit like.... if you still believe in Nigeria hit share

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by Guidette(f): 4:42am On Feb 20, 2015
Da kyau! Leadership by example.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by Nobody: 4:46am On Feb 20, 2015
missdebs:
My Dear, let's leave sentiment apart, Goodluck Jonathan is the President and Commander-in-Chief. You can't expect the President to be on queue. That will be denigrating. Though Gen Buhari has always lead a life of discipline, it doesn't mean Goodluck Jonathan had been extravagant either.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by Nobody: 4:48am On Feb 20, 2015
soe:

1. Physical attack on any sitting President is treasonable. Iraqi Journalist Muntadher al-Zaidi was sentenced to 3 years in prison by Iraqi court for throwing his shoe at then President Bush in 2008 http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/03/12/iraq.shoe.thrower/. The President is the symbol of the Government of Nigeria. Physical attack on him is an attack on the government and the people.

2. The Culprit was arrested and tortured in the detention room by Iraqi forces for what he did. He wasn't shot dead because he was immediately arrested. Had it been the pelting continued... Who knows?

3. It is not right to shoot anyone holding stones, but it is not wrong to shoot whoever pelts stones at the President to threaten his life. The life of Jonathan is as important as the life of Nigeria itself. He isn't just one Mr. Jonathan, he is President Jonathan. You cant assault a President and expect someone to clap for you.

4. Last time I checked, the President has not been reported to order the arrest of anyone that verbally abuse him, not to talk of killing.

5. It is not just constitutional it is the practice all over the world. The President is the C-in-C. The C-in-C is not just a chieftaincy title, it means every military establishment are under his control. He was elected by the people to lead them, it is the mandate of the Military to ensure that the sovereignty of Nigeria is protected and the mandate is defended. President Jonathan is not just a civilian President, he is also the Supreme Head of the Nigeria Armed Forces and every other security outfit

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by SkyBlue1: 4:51am On Feb 20, 2015
fitzmayowa:

Because this is not how most politicans in Nigeria behave so spare us your fake bewilderment. British PM also goes out jogging and rides a bicycle to parliament sometimes and flies BA, what on earth has that got to do with Nigeria and it's history of bad democratic leadership? How many presidential jets does your president have? Keep asking the obvious

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) / IPOB Sit At Home Order Live Photo Updates - Pics / Adebayo Adewole: Religion Is Not A Measure For Good Leadership In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.