Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! (10442 Views)

Buhari Shows Swag With Osinbajo On Arrival From AU Summit [PHOTOS] / Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Shows His Girlfriend (photo) / Buhari Shows Leadership By Example (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by spott(m): 4:51am On Feb 20, 2015
This is called true leadership!!
They said Buhari will take us back if elected President! Nigerians say it's a good decision to go back when you've lost your way on a 16yr PDP journey where our destination as a nation is no longer visible. Please, Buhari, take us back to the era where:
1. One Dollar was less than one Naira. It is incredible today!
2. Everything was on first come first serve basis.
3. There was zero tolerance for corruption.
4. Oil refineries in PortHarcourt, Warri & Kaduna were built & running at full capacity.
5. Anybody with questionable wealth was afraid to display it in public.
6. There was Zero tolerance for in discipline. Everything was in order
7. Nigeria had no debt at all.
8. Neglecting your children was a crime
9. Littering the public place was a crime
10. Twenty oil depots were built and functioning.
11 Western world can't interfere into our nation.
12. Chad invaded Nigeria, we sent them packing but did not harness their Land
13. Our economy was NOT running on generator
14. We can sleep with our eyes closed because we were secured.
15. Countries like Indonesia and Malaysia need not to set example on how to deal with drug pushers. 16. The Maitaseine Islamic Sect insurgency in the North was crushed on record time. 17. We want those days when Buhari was a military Governor but did not amass illegal wealth. 18. We want those days when Buhari was a Minister of Petroleum but did not hire a private jet for N10 billion. 19. We want those days when Buhari was a Head of State but did not loot the Treasury. 20. We want those days when Buhari was Head of PTF but did not steal the Fund even in the days of Abacha when stealing was the order of the day.
Pls, Buhari & Osinbajo, take us BACK! We can't afford another 4yrs of waste in the hands of PDP!!! Take us BACK to the good old days of this our great nation.
If you want this to happen, circulate the message!!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by adoyi81: 5:05am On Feb 20, 2015
We lyk celebrating mediocrity. The question we should be asking is ,If presented with same scenario as a President, will he do same.
The average naija politician i know,can do virtually, anything to be elected.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by watered(m): 5:13am On Feb 20, 2015
I can fight because of this man. I'm so much endeared to him

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by adoyi81: 5:13am On Feb 20, 2015
spott:
This is called true leadership!!
They said Buhari will take us back if elected President! Nigerians say it's a good decision to go back when you've lost your way on a 16yr PDP journey where our destination as a nation is no longer visible. Please, Buhari, take us back to the era where:
1. One Dollar was less than one Naira. It is incredible today!
2. Everything was on first come first serve basis.
3. There was zero tolerance for corruption.
4. Oil refineries in PortHarcourt, Warri & Kaduna were built & running at full capacity.
5. Anybody with questionable wealth was afraid to display it in public.
6. There was Zero tolerance for in discipline. Everything was in order
7. Nigeria had no debt at all.
8. Neglecting your children was a crime
9. Littering the public place was a crime
10. Twenty oil depots were built and functioning.
11 Western world can't interfere into our nation.
12. Chad invaded Nigeria, we sent them packing but did not harness their Land
13. Our economy was NOT running on generator
14. We can sleep with our eyes closed because we were secured.
15. Countries like Indonesia and Malaysia need not to set example on how to deal with drug pushers. 16. The Maitaseine Islamic Sect insurgency in the North was crushed on record time. 17. We want those days when Buhari was a military Governor but did not amass illegal wealth. 18. We want those days when Buhari was a Minister of Petroleum but did not hire a private jet for N10 billion. 19. We want those days when Buhari was a Head of State but did not loot the Treasury. 20. We want those days when Buhari was Head of PTF but did not steal the Fund even in the days of Abacha when stealing was the order of the day.
Pls, Buhari & Osinbajo, take us BACK! We can't afford another 4yrs of waste in the hands of PDP!!! Take us BACK to the good old days of this our great nation.
If you want this to happen, circulate the message!!!
What you fail or refuse see is that, 70 percent of APC members today are decampee from the PDP.The question will now be .,what really has change about these guys,that made so much to believe in them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by saaedlee: 5:21am On Feb 20, 2015
chibanj:
All this cheap tricks won't take him to aso rock!

That's what every politician would do to get support n votes from people, if he becomes the president 2maro, u won't see him! Na so so Presidential flight him go use.

Nigerians keep on deceiving themselves, a common trick a politician would do outside, we pick it up and send to d media, praising someone that doesn't deserve it.

Make ona shine ona eyes oh.

Abeg I no b PDP oh it's general tin for politicians

Oh, how many times have you seen the GEJ you voted for?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by eSeun: 5:28am On Feb 20, 2015
chibanj:

You no get sense! U b MUMU! BIG MUMU tongue

That's how they will keep deceiving you till you perish.

People like u na im dey see shit taste am.

Buhari will do the lowest tin just 2 deceive u fools so u kip on shouting SAI SAI... but his going no wer.
Na you MOoMOo pass. Senseless goat!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by ignis: 5:37am On Feb 20, 2015
Cheap public stunt

Buhari flies in an expensive jet for campaigns and he owns bullet proof cars...... Who is deceiving who?
. ... GMB, this will not take you to Aso Rock.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by LoveDecay(m): 5:43am On Feb 20, 2015
In Akon's voice - we taking over ........................... once city at a time grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by AgentOfAllah: 5:55am On Feb 20, 2015
pacesetter939:
This is what we call leadership by example, not that drunk creek bigot who publicly said "he doesn't give a damn about asset declaration" and the same shoeless man is now directing us (all federal workers) to fill and submit our asset declaration form.

He never said said he wasn't going to fill his asset declaration form, what he said, albeit crassly, was he wouldn't publicly declare it. I'm sure the former, he did. So this point is moot.
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by Sparkle777(f): 5:56am On Feb 20, 2015
Inasmuch as I dnt support gmb, I ll not take away the fact that the man is a strict, follow the rule displinarian.
I think that campaigns should start early and last maybe a year or even two, cos this is the time the masses see the good side of govt. We take style dey enjoy, look at the way politicians fall over each other to court us cheesy. Infact now s time to make demands on rulers.
Lemme start by asking gej to further reduce fuel price to #55, we nid more light and pls reduce our school fees. Tnx. grin grin.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 20, 2015
Sai Baba for eva
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by eaglechild: 6:24am On Feb 20, 2015
perculiarperson:
This isnt news or an example of exceptional character...

Former governor - Peter Obi always displays decorum, good character, discipline and humility. I have met him at the Lagos airport and Asaba airport flying economy, waiting on the queue etc for a local flight... And so have others as well...

So please what is the big deal here

I would like to know what class GMB flew in seeing that he didnt have money to buy his form nor does he collect his complete allowance (not!). SMH!!!

Story for the dead gods!!!

Well meaning, reasonable, disciplined Nigerians do this everyday... so who the hell is he not to Even for Lagos, people dey queue for BRT!!!!

Abeg talk better thing...

Very true, have also met Peter Obi while he was governor flying economy

Besides Buhari is just a retired cattle rearer that has been coerced into serial failure by APC so no big deal.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by PapiWata: 6:24am On Feb 20, 2015
The goats and cows in Buhari Village, Chad Republic can rest assured that they will soon have a leader of cows, and BORN RULER, for life.

Cry Bokko Hari !

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by eaglechild: 6:27am On Feb 20, 2015
watered:
I can fight because of this man. I'm so much endeared to him
I am not surprised at all.

Little wonder violence is the order of the day in every APC gathering.

Buhari incites violence in the heart of his followers.
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by naijareferee: 6:32am On Feb 20, 2015
picture of him on the line or

you know the rest na

but why the stunts

you expect gej gcfr to queue on the line.....

if na your papa be president... u go talk like this...

op is a bigot and a tribalist
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by patrick89(m): 6:55am On Feb 20, 2015
pacesetter939:
Ahmad Sajoh wrote:
I was at the Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport this morning when GMB came in to board a BA flight to travel out. He marveled everyone when he insisted on following the queue to be screened like every other passenger despite entreaties by supporters and Airport workers.
He told someone close by in Hausa, "if I refused to follow the queue today, how will I tell anyone else to follow the queue tomorrow" It was indeed a rare display of discipline, courage and conviction.
Airport workers nearby testified that he had always followed the queue ever since they knew him as a passenger on the International or Domestic routes.

Usama A. Dandare wrote:
I heard GMB marveled everyone at Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport yesterday when he insisted on joining the queue to be screened like every other ordinary passenger despite a VIP entreaty by airport authority, and when asked, the people's general said: "how will I tell anyone else to follow a queue tomorrow if I myself refused to follow it today. This is discipline, self respect, simplicity, courage and obedience for the rule of law.
This is what we call leadership by example, not that drunk creek bigot who publicly said "he doesn't give a damn about asset declaration" and the same shoeless man is now directing us (all federal workers) to fill and submit our asset declaration form. A leader must lead with example, he must first demonstrate for his people to model and must be at the front in any circumstance for his electorates to follow, a leader must always set examples and open the way for his people.

Long Live General Muhammadu BUHARI.
Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
story for the gods!! another lies from the lying group of company! #APClies
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by stinggy(m): 7:14am On Feb 20, 2015
And there's always hours of gridlock whenever johnny is being transported to the same airport. The road must be cleared of all vehicles, subjecting people to hardship.

Why won't a sane person prefer GMB

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by bastien: 7:15am On Feb 20, 2015
barcanista:

1. Physical attack on any sitting President is treasonable. Iraqi Journalist Muntadher al-Zaidi was sentenced to 3 years in prison by Iraqi court for throwing his shoe at then President Bush in 2008 http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/03/12/iraq.shoe.thrower/. The President is the symbol of the Government of Nigeria. Physical attack on him is an attack on the government and the people.

2. The Culprit was arrested and tortured in the detention room by Iraqi forces for what he did. He wasn't shot dead because he was immediately arrested. Had it been the pelting continued... Who knows?

3. It is not right to shoot anyone holding stones, but it is not wrong to shoot whoever pelts stones at the President to threaten his life. The life of Jonathan is as important as the life of Nigeria itself. He isn't just one Mr. Jonathan, he is President Jonathan. You cant assault a President and expect someone to clap for you.

4. Last time I checked, the President has not been reported to order the arrest of anyone that verbally abuse him, not to talk of killing.

5. It is not just constitutional it is the practice all over the world. The President is the C-in-C. The C-in-C is not just a chieftaincy title, it means every military establishment are under his control. He was elected by the people to lead them, it is the mandate of the Military to ensure that the sovereignty of Nigeria is protected and the mandate is defended. President Jonathan is not just a civilian President, he is also the Supreme Head of the Nigeria Armed Forces and every other security outfit
Thanks for this........one big Origin for u,some people don't even know that.
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by orobs93(m): 7:19am On Feb 20, 2015
Always bringing so many reasons to vote for you despite all the bad belle I will vote for a dead buhari over a living jonathan....
Quote me and have a miserable weekend

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by M4gunners: 7:31am On Feb 20, 2015
Op show us where he was in the queue or u are lying and this will not hit front page. Meanwhile, me too dey queue so no big deal.
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by kebrocity(m): 7:36am On Feb 20, 2015
Just deceit! Tell him to do that if he eventually wins.. anyway is Jona till 2019!!!
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by idris4r83(m): 7:39am On Feb 20, 2015
perculiarperson:

Former governor - Peter Obi always displays decorum, good character, discipline and humility. I have met him at the Lagos airport and Asaba airport flying economy, waiting on the queue etc for a local flight... And so have others as well...

I would like to know what class GMB flew in seeing that he didnt have money to buy his form nor does he collect his complete allowance (not!). SMH!!!

Well meaning, reasonable, disciplined Nigerians do this everyday... so who the hell is he not to Even for Lagos, people dey queue for BRT!!!!

smh for u. It is people like u that will first complain if he didn't join the queue. Try remove sentiment out of everything and see yourself progress. U r comparing gmb a former president and a top presidential favourite with Peter obi.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:41am On Feb 20, 2015
nzeadachie:
WHY BCAN'T HE QUEUE? IS HE NOT AN ORDINARY PASSENGER LIKE OTHERS? EVERYTHING IS NEWS ON NL
Say what you know. Past presidents and heads of state are always given preferencial treatments like making use of the presidential wings of airports.
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by jdilight(m): 7:42am On Feb 20, 2015
missdebs:
broda, may your days be long....buh in comparison with our extravagant GEJ, this is a character worth emulating

Mind you, he is not yet a President. If he become a President he can't try this.
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by MalcoImX: 7:46am On Feb 20, 2015
fitzmayowa:
British prime minister, travels on a train most time...so why is GMB queuing at the airport news...

Why didn't news like this come up, 2 or 3 years ago why is it that we are having news like this few weeks to elections
It's news because it's not known for the ruling class in Nigeria to do this.
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by fitzmayowa: 7:49am On Feb 20, 2015
SkyBlue1:

Because this is not how most politicans in Nigeria behave so spare us your fake bewilderment. British PM also goes out jogging and rides a bicycle to parliament sometimes and flies BA, what on earth has that got to do with Nigeria and it's history of bad democratic leadership? How many presidential jets does your president have? Keep asking the obvious

If GMB wins you will find him queuing at the airport right How can you compare GEJ and GMB, when the latter is the current president and because of that you don't expect him to be gambling with his life by queuing at the airport, you can't compare the security situation in the UK or US where their own brand of politics is not do or die, let's be objective for once..

How come they never talked about GMB queuing at the airport 2 or 3 years ago, why is it now that his queuing is making news
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by cococandy(f): 7:51am On Feb 20, 2015
So GEJ is supposed to stand in queue?
Or what is this silly thread all about?

Are you guys actually comparing a sitting president to a candidate who's not been elected yet?

If buhari wins,he will never stand in queue.

such an act by a sitting president amounts to carelessness and foolishness.
It is not humility.

So buhari should stand in queue for all he cares. It is his place. The airport only offered otherwise as respect to him not his office (of which he has non).

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by elari(m): 7:57am On Feb 20, 2015
fitzmayowa:
British prime minister, travels on a train most time...so why is GMB queuing at the airport news...

Why didn't news like this come up, 2 or 3 years ago why is it that we are having news like this few weeks to elections
Do your Goodluck travel on train too?
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by ayindejimmy(m): 7:58am On Feb 20, 2015
perculiarperson:

U

Bad below. I thought you would say Gej or any of his ministers followed queues
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by fitzmayowa: 8:01am On Feb 20, 2015
elari:

Do your Goodluck travel on train too?

Go through the post and read my various comments..
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by generalissimo(m): 8:10am On Feb 20, 2015
Na who he dey lead wey make him leader by example Well, maybe his numerous cattle on the field. U dey among his herd of cattle
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 20, 2015
Who is he to jump the queue. He is a mere fellow Nigerian for crying out loud.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) / Nigeria’s Inaction Delays Recovery Of $85million Ex- Minister’s Loot / Fuel Scarcity: Have Fuel Queues Returned In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.