Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! (10444 Views)

Buhari Shows Swag With Osinbajo On Arrival From AU Summit [PHOTOS] / Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Shows His Girlfriend (photo) / Buhari Shows Leadership By Example (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by boynigeria(m): 8:11am On Feb 20, 2015
he is suppose to follow the queue before or is he a president...i watched ObJ do the same at MM1 so its no biggy....he is not a dipomat abeg stop d bullshits
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by onatisi(m): 8:15am On Feb 20, 2015
idris4r83:
smh for u. It is people like u that will first complain if he didn't join the queue. Try remove sentiment out of everything and see yourself progress. U r comparing gmb a former president and a top presidential favourite with Peter obi.
only ppl like u attach dumb importance to mundane things like this. Does the plane or airline belong to buhari or his family that he will not queue ? He bought a ticket just like any other passenger, so what is the big deal? If he knows he doesn't want to queue let him buy the first class or executive ticket then u won't see him on that queue . I am sure he was taking a flight with one of the international airlines,so he dare not behave like a cattle rearer that he is,he must conform to their rules and regulations. And what is the difference between obi and buhari? If only u have taking time to think deeply u will know that obi isn't buhari mate in anything ,obi is highly educated while ur so called buhari is yet to produce his waec results,obi has won 2 elections and has lost none while ur bububuhari has lost elections 3 times already and never won once,obi was duly elected into office while the tall street light neck general of urs came into power by force against the wish of the people through the barrel of the gun. It is only people of little relevance and intelligence that celebrates the likes of buhari .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by Jesusloveyou: 8:32am On Feb 20, 2015
nzeadachie:
WHY BCAN'T HE QUEUE? IS HE NOT AN ORDINARY PASSENGER LIKE OTHERS? EVERYTHING IS NEWS ON NL
former head of state,and d incoming president,has this outgoing president ever queue even as deputy governor?vote for buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by Jesusloveyou: 8:42am On Feb 20, 2015
boynigeria:
he is suppose to follow the queue before or is he a president...i watched ObJ do the same at MM1 so its no biggy....he is not a dipomat abeg stop d bullshits
he is d incoming president,in a fair game,at this time,u treat both candidate as president,he suppose to even use presidential jet,but he don't need it.he decide to be simple.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by kent79: 8:50am On Feb 20, 2015
Such actions are needed when u need to win d elections bt after winning omo dat one no fit happen.
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by boynigeria(m): 8:50am On Feb 20, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
he is d incoming president,in a fair game,at this time,u treat both candidate as president,he suppose to even use presidential jet,but he don't need it.he decide to be simple.
can u even hear urself speak nonsense
where in the world do u treat presidential candidate like a president
oga he is not an "incoming president" he is an aspirant and so are 13 others
dont let ur love for him make u a dumb-thinker
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by boynigeria(m): 8:53am On Feb 20, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
former head of state,and d incoming president,has this outgoing president ever queue even as deputy governor?vote for buhari.
the present president cant queue because he is a diplomat oga stop talking out of ur shithole
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by boynigeria(m): 8:55am On Feb 20, 2015
onatisi:
only ppl like u attach dumb importance to mundane things like this. Does the plane or airline belong to buhari or his family that he will not queue ? He bought a ticket just like any other passenger, so what is the big deal? If he knows he doesn't want to queue let him buy the first class or executive ticket then u won't see him on that queue . I am sure he was taking a flight with one of the international airlines,so he dare not behave like a cattle rearer that he is,he must conform to their rules and regulations. And what is the difference between obi and buhari? If only u have taking time to think deeply u will know that obi isn't buhari mate in anything ,obi is highly educated while ur so called buhari is yet to produce his waec results,obi has won 2 elections and has lost none while ur bububuhari has lost elections 3 times already and never won once,obi was duly elected into office while the tall street light neck general of urs came into power by force against the wish of the people through the barrel of the gun. It is only people of little relevance and intelligence that celebrates the likes of buhari .
thank you o.....bunch of dumb dumbs like him

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by nellyjohn: 9:01am On Feb 20, 2015
Leadership by example indeed. Where on earth did u see Buhari this morning? The same buhari that is in UK receiving treatment for his postrate cancer even dough Tinubu claimed it's on work duties. How come u saw him this morning? Besides, he is a nobody but an ordinary passengers like others so he needs to be on the line. Come to think of it, through out this year and ending last year, he has been travelling on their private jet and aeroplane
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by danot1030: 9:01am On Feb 20, 2015
fitzmayowa:
British prime minister, travels on a train most time...so why is GMB queuing at the airport news...

Why didn't news like this come up, 2 or 3 years ago why is it that we are having news like this few weeks to elections
if British prime minister travel on a train, can you say the same for Jonathan? A man that has the largest entourage and the largest presidential air fleets. If Buhari is displaying the example of British Prime minister in Nigeria, then he's worthy of a leader to follow.
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by danot1030: 9:04am On Feb 20, 2015
chibanj:

You no get sense! U b MUMU! BIG MUMU tongue

That's how they will keep deceiving you till you perish.

People like u na im dey see shit taste am.

Buhari will do the lowest tin just 2 deceive u fools so u kip on shouting SAI SAI... but his going no wer.
This is it, the guy did not insult nor abuse you in his comment but here you are insulting him, and you pd-pigs will come here alleging that APCs insults you. Grow up.
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by onatisi(m): 9:06am On Feb 20, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
bros , are u mentally stable? Just asking .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by danot1030: 9:10am On Feb 20, 2015
onatisi:
u dey mind the fools , they want a president to be linning up on a queue of a commercial flight when he has a presidential jet at his disposal for his use. And when he stands on a queue and he is shot or attacked these fools will be the first to insult him again of not following and knowing simple security measures.
check the post above to see and judge who is exactly the fool between you and the one you are calling a fool. PDP and insults, well I am not surprise it flows in your veins, just go back and read comments from people like, Oliseh Mentu, Doyin Okepe, Fani Kayode, Fayose and the rest you see that insult is a trade mark for pdp.
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by onatisi(m): 9:13am On Feb 20, 2015
danot1030:
if British prime minister travel on a train, can you say the same for Jonathan? A man that has the largest entourage and the largest presidential air fleets. If Buhari is displaying the example of British Prime minister in Nigeria, then he's worthy of a leader to follow.
so if buhari wins the elections tomorrow ,he will sell all the presidential jets abi?and is gej the only nigerian president that started using presidential jets? So ibb,abacha ,shagari,obj and yar adua didn't use presidential jets? Do the presidential jet belong to nigeria or gej? So u want gej to use arik airlines and co just to appease you so that u will blow him up and when he dies u dumbb guys will be the first to blame him of not using the nations resources to get a presidential jet? u guys are mentally pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:14am On Feb 20, 2015
So this propaganda have no picture or video proof I will not believe until una do the needful abi the third picture na the queue
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by danot1030: 9:14am On Feb 20, 2015
slimmy05:
So fcuuk what? Even Obama joins the queue. Get the hell out hypocrites
good bro. Has Jonathan ever show us by example to join the queue? But be careful don't be a sadist, frustration kills.
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by onatisi(m): 9:17am On Feb 20, 2015
[s]
danot1030:
check the post above to see and judge who is exactly the fool between you and the one you are calling a fool. PDP and insults, well I am not surprise it flows in your veins, just go back and read comments from people like, Oliseh Mentu, Doyin Okepe, Fani Kayode, Fayose and the rest you see that insult is a trade mark for pdp.
[/s]think about what u have been posting and judge whether it makes any sense .
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by onatisi(m): 9:20am On Feb 20, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
So this propaganda have no picture or video proof I will not believe until una do the needful abi the third picture na the queue
they didn't even mention the name of the airline so that due verification can be done. I won't be surprised if the story is fake .
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by danot1030: 9:22am On Feb 20, 2015
adoyi81:
We lyk celebrating mediocrity. The question we should be asking is ,If presented with same scenario as a President, will he do same.
The average naija politician i know,can do virtually, anything to be elected.
read the post very well and see if you can understand the simple grammars there. The airport staffs said that has been his lifestyle, he didn't just do it because he's seeking for election as you have insinuated.
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by danot1030: 9:24am On Feb 20, 2015
adoyi81:

What you fail or refuse see is that, 70 percent of APC members today are decampee from the PDP.The question will now be .,what really has change about these guys,that made so much to believe in them.
what hs change is the structure in APC that is void in pdp.
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 20, 2015
Who is deceiving who? Me? I don't think so.
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by onatisi(m): 9:35am On Feb 20, 2015
danot1030:
read the post very well and see if you can understand the simple grammars there. The airport staffs said that has been his lifestyle, he didn't just do it because he's seeking for election as you have insinuated.
abeg keep quiet and go and sleep. Buhari is a private citizen as of today and he is just like anybody,he is not a governrment official or anything so he deserves no special treatment. Any special treatment given to him now by anyone is voluntary. If he is a serving govt official he won't queue up due to security reasons ,even his security details won't allow it ,so just keep quiet. when he was ptf chairman was he queuing up ? What about when he held military positions ? U keep talking about gej not queuing up in the past to board a flight, as if u knew him before he became the deputy governor. Ur comments smacks of great stolidity . How many times has tinubu or fashola queued up to board an international flight ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by midasbliss(f): 9:36am On Feb 20, 2015
He Wants Ur Votes, Period!
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by PlutoLA(m): 9:42am On Feb 20, 2015
slimmy05:
So fcuuk what? Even Obama joins the queue. Get the hell out hypocrites

The question is will GEJ,who eats with #1billion per year,join a queue?
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by onatisi(m): 9:43am On Feb 20, 2015
midasbliss:
God bless you jare my sister. I am sure if buhari buys coke and pays some ppl will come here and say it is a sign of good leadership.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by Freelancer00(m): 9:44am On Feb 20, 2015
chibanj:

You no get sense! U b MUMU! BIG MUMU tongue

That's how they will keep deceiving you till you perish.

People like u na im dey see shit taste am.

Buhari will do the lowest tin just 2 deceive u fools so u kip on shouting SAI SAI... but his going no wer.
Violent man.
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by PlutoLA(m): 9:44am On Feb 20, 2015
midasbliss:

If you paid close attention to the post you would have seen this part

Airport workers nearby testified that he had always followed the queue ever since they knew him as a passenger on the International or Domestic routes.

No offence intended
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by watered(m): 9:48am On Feb 20, 2015
eaglechild:

I am not surprised at all.

Little wonder violence is the order of the day in every APC gathering.

Buhari incites violence in the heart of his followers.
Go and sleep
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 20, 2015
For goodness sake you are comparing a GEJ to a military head of state in 2008 Iraq. I guess i was expecting too much when I used George Bush of the USA as an example of a leader like GEJ

barcanista:

1. Physical attack on any sitting President is treasonable. Iraqi Journalist Muntadher al-Zaidi was sentenced to 3 years in prison by Iraqi court for throwing his shoe at then President Bush in 2008 http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/03/12/iraq.shoe.thrower/. The President is the symbol of the Government of Nigeria. Physical attack on him is an attack on the government and the people.

2. The Culprit was arrested and tortured in the detention room by Iraqi forces for what he did. He wasn't shot dead because he was immediately arrested. Had it been the pelting continued... Who knows?

3. It is not right to shoot anyone holding stones, but it is not wrong to shoot whoever pelts stones at the President to threaten his life. The life of Jonathan is as important as the life of Nigeria itself. He isn't just one Mr. Jonathan, he is President Jonathan. You cant assault a President and expect someone to clap for you.

4. Last time I checked, the President has not been reported to order the arrest of anyone that verbally abuse him, not to talk of killing.

5. It is not just constitutional it is the practice all over the world. The President is the C-in-C. The C-in-C is not just a chieftaincy title, it means every military establishment are under his control. He was elected by the people to lead them, it is the mandate of the Military to ensure that the sovereignty of Nigeria is protected and the mandate is defended. President Jonathan is not just a civilian President, he is also the Supreme Head of the Nigeria Armed Forces and every other security outfit

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 20, 2015
soe:
For goodness sake you are comparing a GEJ to a military head of state in 2008 Iraq. I guess i was expecting too much when I used George Bush of the USA as an example of a leader like GEJ

Oga you de read so?
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by femi4: 10:39am On Feb 20, 2015
Person wey no well fit stand for queue?
SAI BUHARI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N701 Billion In April / Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. / Petrol Landing Cost Jumps To ₦186, Oil Hits $64

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.