Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,097 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! (10441 Views)

Buhari Shows Swag With Osinbajo On Arrival From AU Summit [PHOTOS] / Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Shows His Girlfriend (photo) / Buhari Shows Leadership By Example (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by erunz(m): 10:46am On Feb 20, 2015
APC and the lies and cheap. Propaganda again, was Buhari the only person at the airport, if not why iss there no PIC of this claim. Abi na sprit mode him take queue.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by anonimi: 10:53am On Feb 20, 2015
onatisi:
God bless you jare my sister. I am sure if buhari buys coke and pays some ppl will come here and say it is a sign of good leadership.

Just like this lawyer-pastor who drafted the Lagos state contract giving away IGR to Thief'nuibu cabal shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026360_b6dbdticaenwva_jpeg5386f36695e20fdbc68dc03f4b949783

Dem don take us do mumu finish angry
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by anonimi: 10:53am On Feb 20, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2141553_facebook20150122191006_jpegf657d471e3ea69071e2708748c733fff

This does not look like someone who queues up for things ordinarily, or does it
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by dein77(m): 10:57am On Feb 20, 2015
I hope this won't turn out to be another lie? Chibok visit comes to mind....
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by dulux07(m): 11:08am On Feb 20, 2015
fitzmayowa:

GEJ is the president, we don't expect him to be queuing at the airport for security reasons which you and I know, if GMB becomes president he won't be seen at the airport queuing because of security reasons also...

This is nigeria and not UK or US, our own brand of politics is still do or die...
we understand, our many of our ministers, commissioners or past persidents, queue at the airport, it jst a show of simplicity n good leadership, whatever dis politicians do now, whether good or bad, they will b criticize, even wen dey r displaying their true character. what he did was nice, itz after electn will know if its pretence, but i dont think it is
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by Elose11(m): 11:14am On Feb 20, 2015
Lies from the pit of hell! Buhari has never queued and did not queued today at abuja airport. As usual buhari cheched in some hours before his arrival. His protocol officials did this for him.
Apc look for another way to polish the dirty image of your candidate.
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by Ohibenemma(m): 11:20am On Feb 20, 2015
Pangea:
By their fruits we shall know them!
It's a good act, but must we be so uninformed in such things? Check these links below and compare with your pics up there...
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1326962/Obamas-India-visit-security-erect-bomb-proof-tunnel-Gandhi-museum.html
www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/03/19/what-it-takes-to-protect-obama-on-a-middle-east-trip.html
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by onatisi(m): 11:24am On Feb 20, 2015
anonimi:

Just like this lawyer-pastor who drafted the Lagos state contract giving away IGR to Thief'nuibu cabal shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026360_b6dbdticaenwva_jpeg5386f36695e20fdbc68dc03f4b949783

Dem don take us do mumu finish angry
don't mind the mumus and olodos claiming that an ordinary citizen queuing up to board an international flight is a sign of exemplary leadership. As if to say the plane belongs to buhari father.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by Elose11(m): 11:36am On Feb 20, 2015
Lies from the pit of hell! Buhari, like other VIPs never queue at naia abuja. Their protocol officials check them in hours before departure. Even Obi, Amaechi and co gets their passports stamped before their arrival. On arrival Buhari does not go through immigration and custom formalities. He does not queue. He walk out through departure to his car.
Before Buhari arrived this morning all check in formalities have been done for him. He came in a bit late and was ushered in amidst cheers from some of his supporters. He was looking very tired. Buhari has never queue up at any of our airports. As a former head of state, this will be against protocol.
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by onatisi(m): 11:59am On Feb 20, 2015
Elose11:
Lies from the pit of hell! Buhari, like other VIPs never queue at naia abuja. Their protocol officials checks them in hours before departure. Even Obi, Amaechi and co gets their passports stamped before their arrival. On arrival Buhari does not go through immigration and custom formalities. He does not queue. He walk out through departure to his car.
Before Buhari arrived this morning all check in formalities have been done for him. He came in a bit late and was ushered in amidst cheers from some of his supporters. He was looking very tired. Buhari has never queue up at any of our airports. As a former head of state, thus will bd against protocol.
thank you very much jare elose11,thanks for clarifying the issue. @danot1030 you see how u allowed urself to be fooled so cheaply by apc liars !
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by Francman(m): 12:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
Kessythegeek:
my prayer is may the good Lord give us the right leader deemed worthy to rule Nigeria...
if this is your prayer too hit like.... if you still believe in Nigeria hit share
Is ur prayer a registered voter? Has ur belief collected itr PVC?
Abeg commot for road!
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by 100Cents: 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
perculiarperson:
This isnt news or an example of exceptional character...

Former governor - Peter Obi always displays decorum, good character, discipline and humility. I have met him at the Lagos airport and Asaba airport flying economy, waiting on the queue etc for a local flight... And so have others as well...

So please what is the big deal here

I would like to know what class GMB flew in seeing that he didnt have money to buy his form nor does he collect his complete allowance (not!). SMH!!!

Story for the dead gods!!!

Well meaning, reasonable, disciplined Nigerians do this everyday... so who the hell is he not to Even for Lagos, people dey queue for BRT!!!!

Abeg talk better thing...

Don't mind them.

Even when I visit my former office, I join the queue.

Staff run to collect my cheque and payme. then I feel honoured.

Thats what every reasonable person should do.. And its not news worthy .

#$howYourCertificate..
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by EdCure: 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
barcanista:

1. Physical attack on any sitting President is treasonable. Iraqi Journalist Muntadher al-Zaidi was sentenced to 3 years in prison by Iraqi court for throwing his shoe at then President Bush in 2008 http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/03/12/iraq.shoe.thrower/. The President is the symbol of the Government of Nigeria. Physical attack on him is an attack on the government and the people.

2. The Culprit was arrested and tortured in the detention room by Iraqi forces for what he did. He wasn't shot dead because he was immediately arrested. Had it been the pelting continued... Who knows?

3. It is not right to shoot anyone holding stones, but it is not wrong to shoot whoever pelts stones at the President to threaten his life. The life of Jonathan is as important as the life of Nigeria itself. He isn't just one Mr. Jonathan, he is President Jonathan. You cant assault a President and expect someone to clap for you.

4. Last time I checked, the President has not been reported to order the arrest of anyone that verbally abuse him, not to talk of killing.

5. It is not just constitutional it is the practice all over the world. The President is the C-in-C. The C-in-C is not just a chieftaincy title, it means every military establishment are under his control. He was elected by the people to lead them, it is the mandate of the Military to ensure that the sovereignty of Nigeria is protected and the mandate is defended. President Jonathan is not just a civilian President, he is also the Supreme Head of the Nigeria Armed Forces and every other security outfit
In your desperate bid to defend the recklessness, cowardice and insensitivity of your incompetent patron (Goodluck Jonathan), you failed to realise that the Iraqi assailant was tried on civil offence (assault) and not treason. A reason why he was given a much lighter sentence of 3years in jail.

Let me educate you further: Silvio Berlusconi was physically attacked twice while he was Prime Minister of Italy, first, in 2004 by a cameraman, and in Dec. 2009 by Massimo Tataglia. Both of which inflicted serious bruises in his face with life threathening injuries.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8411198.stm

These attackers were never shot by soldiers but were arrested by the police
They were also not tried for treason, but for civil offences of aggravated assault

Why should Jonathan continue to kill Nigerians to protect his selfish interest?
You are obviously fed up with rational thinking becauese it's not in you.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
EdCure:

In your desperate bid to defend the recklessness, cowardice and insensitivity of your incompetent patron (Goodluck Jonathan), you failed to realise that the Iraqi assailant was tried on civil offence (assault) and not treason. A reason why he was given a much lighter sentence of 3years in jail.

Let me educate you further: Silvio Berlusconi was physically attacked twice while he was Prime Minister of Italy, first, in 2004 by a cameraman, and in Dec. 2009 by Massimo Tataglia. Both of which inflicted serious bruises in his face with life threathening injuries.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8411198.stm

These attackers were never shot by soldiers but were arrested by the police
They were also not tried for treason, but for civil offences of aggravated assault

Why should Jonathan continue to kill Nigerians to protect his selfish interest?
You are obviously fed up with rational thinking becauese it's not in you.
My friend, law of any country is distinct. According to Section 37(1) of the Nigeria Criminal code,
Any person who levies war against the State, in order to intimidate or overawe the President or the Governor of a State, is guilty of treason, and is liable to the punishment of death

In 2010 Governor Sylva was pelted with stone. The suspect was arrested and was to tried for Treasonable Felony. http://www.nigerianbestforum.com/blog/yenagoa-stoning-suspects-to-face-treasonable-felony-charge/

That we have weak institutions doesn't mean we have weak laws. The President can decide to arrests the culprits and Press Charges. It is a very big crime to physically assault a President or Governor in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by adoyi81: 11:15am On Mar 07, 2015
danot1030:
what hs change is the structure in APC that is void in pdp.
what structure are talking about, where ,cos I can't find any.
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by adoyi81: 11:18am On Mar 07, 2015
danot1030:
read the post very well and see if you can understand the simple grammars there. The airport staffs said that has been his lifestyle, he didn't just do it because he's seeking for election as you have insinuated.
How does that make him a good leader
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by Omololu007(m): 12:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
fitzmayowa:

GEJ is the president, we don't expect him to be queuing at the airport for security reasons which you and I know, if GMB becomes president he won't be seen at the airport queuing because of security reasons also...

This is nigeria and not UK or US, our own brand of politics is still do or die...
so cameron don't que wen he is in d airport abi?
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by GamalNasser: 9:15am On Jan 12, 2020
mrvitalis:
y won't you love this man

sai baba buhari

u have my vote

Can you still say same ?
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by mrvitalis(m): 9:40am On Jan 12, 2020
GamalNasser:

Can you still say same ?
I'm sorry ...I was fooled

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by kurupt1: 9:44am On Jan 12, 2020
Buhari na real scam grin
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by BuhariAdvocate: 9:46am On Jan 12, 2020
grin i pity your own case.
mrvitalis:

I'm sorry ...I was fooled
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by sweetonugbu: 11:27am On Jan 12, 2020
I guess he's still on queue?.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by uduokirika1(m): 1:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
pacesetter939:
Ahmad Sajoh wrote:
I was at the Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport this morning when GMB came in to board a BA flight to travel out. He marveled everyone when he insisted on following the queue to be screened like every other passenger despite entreaties by supporters and Airport workers.
He told someone close by in Hausa, "if I refused to follow the queue today, how will I tell anyone else to follow the queue tomorrow" It was indeed a rare display of discipline, courage and conviction.
Airport workers nearby testified that he had always followed the queue ever since they knew him as a passenger on the International or Domestic routes.

Usama A. Dandare wrote:
I heard GMB marveled everyone at Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport yesterday when he insisted on joining the queue to be screened like every other ordinary passenger despite a VIP entreaty by airport authority, and when asked, the people's general said: "how will I tell anyone else to follow a queue tomorrow if I myself refused to follow it today. This is discipline, self respect, simplicity, courage and obedience for the rule of law.
This is what we call leadership by example, not that drunk creek bigot who publicly said "he doesn't give a damn about asset declaration" and the same shoeless man is now directing us (all federal workers) to fill and submit our asset declaration form. A leader must lead with example, he must first demonstrate for his people to model and must be at the front in any circumstance for his electorates to follow, a leader must always set examples and open the way for his people.

Long Live General Muhammadu BUHARI.
Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Good morning sir

the internet never forgets!!

hope ur Buhari has made his assets public and queue to board commercial air flights.

hajahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by uduokirika1(m): 1:36pm On Jan 12, 2020
spott:
This is called true leadership!!
They said Buhari will take us back if elected President! Nigerians say it's a good decision to go back when you've lost your way on a 16yr PDP journey where our destination as a nation is no longer visible. Please, Buhari, take us back to the era where:
1. One Dollar was less than one Naira. It is incredible today!
2. Everything was on first come first serve basis.
3. There was zero tolerance for corruption.
4. Oil refineries in PortHarcourt, Warri & Kaduna were built & running at full capacity.
5. Anybody with questionable wealth was afraid to display it in public.
6. There was Zero tolerance for in discipline. Everything was in order
7. Nigeria had no debt at all.
8. Neglecting your children was a crime
9. Littering the public place was a crime
10. Twenty oil depots were built and functioning.
11 Western world can't interfere into our nation.
12. Chad invaded Nigeria, we sent them packing but did not harness their Land
13. Our economy was NOT running on generator
14. We can sleep with our eyes closed because we were secured.
15. Countries like Indonesia and Malaysia need not to set example on how to deal with drug pushers. 16. The Maitaseine Islamic Sect insurgency in the North was crushed on record time. 17. We want those days when Buhari was a military Governor but did not amass illegal wealth. 18. We want those days when Buhari was a Minister of Petroleum but did not hire a private jet for N10 billion. 19. We want those days when Buhari was a Head of State but did not loot the Treasury. 20. We want those days when Buhari was Head of PTF but did not steal the Fund even in the days of Abacha when stealing was the order of the day.
Pls, Buhari & Osinbajo, take us BACK! We can't afford another 4yrs of waste in the hands of PDP!!! Take us BACK to the good old days of this our great nation.
If you want this to happen, circulate the message!!!

hello Mr Political historian can u repeat the above today?
Re: Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! by GamalNasser: 1:47pm On Jan 12, 2020
spott:
This is called true leadership!!
They said Buhari will take us back if elected President! Nigerians say it's a good decision to go back when you've lost your way on a 16yr PDP journey where our destination as a nation is no longer visible. Please, Buhari, take us back to the era where:
1. One Dollar was less than one Naira. It is incredible today!
2. Everything was on first come first serve basis.
3. There was zero tolerance for corruption.
4. Oil refineries in PortHarcourt, Warri & Kaduna were built & running at full capacity.
5. Anybody with questionable wealth was afraid to display it in public.
6. There was Zero tolerance for in discipline. Everything was in order
7. Nigeria had no debt at all.
8. Neglecting your children was a crime
9. Littering the public place was a crime
10. Twenty oil depots were built and functioning.
11 Western world can't interfere into our nation.
12. Chad invaded Nigeria, we sent them packing but did not harness their Land
13. Our economy was NOT running on generator
14. We can sleep with our eyes closed because we were secured.
15. Countries like Indonesia and Malaysia need not to set example on how to deal with drug pushers. 16. The Maitaseine Islamic Sect insurgency in the North was crushed on record time. 17. We want those days when Buhari was a military Governor but did not amass illegal wealth. 18. We want those days when Buhari was a Minister of Petroleum but did not hire a private jet for N10 billion. 19. We want those days when Buhari was a Head of State but did not loot the Treasury. 20. We want those days when Buhari was Head of PTF but did not steal the Fund even in the days of Abacha when stealing was the order of the day.
Pls, Buhari & Osinbajo, take us BACK! We can't afford another 4yrs of waste in the hands of PDP!!! Take us BACK to the good old days of this our great nation.
If you want this to happen, circulate the message!!!

Shebi you can now see you don't have any sense at all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri / Nigeria’s Inaction Delays Recovery Of $85million Ex- Minister’s Loot / Imo Police Foiled Attack On Obowo Police Division

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.