Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,120 members, 7,828,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Leadership By Example By GMB At The Airport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leadership By Example By GMB At The Airport (1551 Views)

Man Lies On The Ground For Akpabio At The Airport (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport / Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leadership By Example By GMB At The Airport by akanbiaa(m): 7:26am On Feb 20, 2015
Aisha Mohammed wrote:
SOME PPL GO SAY NA STRATEGY but who cares:
I, Ahmad Sajoh was at the Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport this morning when GMB came in to board a BA flight to travel out.
He marvelled everyone when he insisted on following the queue to be screened like every other passenger despite entreaties by supporters and Airport workers.
He told someone close by in Hausa, "if I refused to follow the queue today, how will I tell anyone else to follow the queue tomorrow"
It was indeed a rare display of discipline, courage and conviction.
Airport workers nearby testified that he had always followed the queue ever since they knew him as a passenger on the International or Domestic routes.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leadership By Example By GMB At The Airport by Omexonomy: 7:32am On Feb 20, 2015
akanbiaa:
Aisha Mohammed wrote:
SOME PPL GO SAY NA STRATEGY but who cares:
I, Ahmad Sajoh was at the Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport this morning when GMB came in to board a BA flight to travel out.
He marvelled everyone when he insisted on following the queue to be screened like every other passenger despite entreaties by supporters and Airport workers.
He told someone close by in Hausa, "if I refused to follow the queue today, how will I tell anyone else to follow the queue tomorrow"
It was indeed a rare display of discipline, courage and conviction.
Airport workers nearby testified that he had always followed the queue ever since they knew him as a passenger on the International or Domestic routes.
lies from ogogoro people congress.

1 Like

Re: Leadership By Example By GMB At The Airport by sherrylo: 7:35am On Feb 20, 2015
na GMB now, he is the man of the people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leadership By Example By GMB At The Airport by Ezemust: 7:38am On Feb 20, 2015
Before nko,him be president?
Re: Leadership By Example By GMB At The Airport by pryme90: 7:40am On Feb 20, 2015
Nasoo!! "Leadership by example",mayb he shuld also Queue for Presidency bcus its not his turn yet..Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Leadership By Example By GMB At The Airport by Fabrolistic: 7:58am On Feb 20, 2015
9jerians self. So being in a queue is now a big deal. Smh.

If he like, let him go to mama put, that won't make him minister of anything not to talk of seeing aso rock throne.
Re: Leadership By Example By GMB At The Airport by F22RAPTOR(m): 8:35am On Feb 20, 2015
all na wash abeg...next pls
Re: Leadership By Example By GMB At The Airport by chamboy(m): 8:38am On Feb 20, 2015
Frm fb

1 Like

Re: Leadership By Example By GMB At The Airport by vedaxcool(m): 8:39am On Feb 20, 2015
Buhari teaching GEJ common ethics of Leadership since 2011!

Sai Buhari till GEJ stop creating unemployment . . .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pinshure Of Jonathan When He Was A Baby / Photo: Governor Fayose Caught On Camera / Troops This Morning Captured Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Terroris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.