Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

How Was Your First Relationship Like? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Was Your First Relationship Like? (2215 Views)

Can A Relationship Like This Work? / Is It Bad For A Guy At 25 To Yet Experience His First Relationship? / Should Your First Relationship Lead To Marriage ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Was Your First Relationship Like? by Rapsodee(m): 9:21am On Feb 20, 2015
How was the first relationship you ever entered with the opposite sex in your life?,Anything awkward or bad you ought not to do that you did?,Were you timid and shy?, did the relationship last long? Were both of you satisfied with the relationship?

Feel free to share your experiences herei,would have loved to share mine but Hmmm,you know the rest of the storywink......

So lets keep them coming in....
Re: How Was Your First Relationship Like? by daimsy(f): 9:23am On Feb 20, 2015
Start first!
Re: How Was Your First Relationship Like? by jugomma(f): 9:27am On Feb 20, 2015
it was real good and fun.......we loved each other so much but i been dey tribal den.

1 Like

Re: How Was Your First Relationship Like? by Rapsodee(m): 9:31am On Feb 20, 2015
daimsy:
Start first!
I wish I could embarassed but trust me I will share it someday
Re: How Was Your First Relationship Like? by Rapsodee(m): 9:33am On Feb 20, 2015
jugomma:
it was real good and fun.......we loved each other so much but i been dey tribal den.
Hmmm . .lovely!
Is it the best you ve ever had?
Re: How Was Your First Relationship Like? by Sheenor: 9:37am On Feb 20, 2015
Horrible and awkward, i regret ever dating her cos she's the most stup.id girl ever liveth i've meet so far..
Re: How Was Your First Relationship Like? by greatestboss(m): 9:41am On Feb 20, 2015
Typing...
Re: How Was Your First Relationship Like? by Rapsodee(m): 9:46am On Feb 20, 2015
Sheenor:
Horrible and awkward, i regret ever dating her cos she's the most stup.id girl ever liveth i've meet so far..
Chai! ...wetin she do you?
Re: How Was Your First Relationship Like? by daimsy(f): 9:56am On Feb 20, 2015
Rapsodee:
I wish I could embarassed but trust me I will share it someday
I wish I could too undecided
Re: How Was Your First Relationship Like? by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 20, 2015
Omo e no make o
Re: How Was Your First Relationship Like? by demelza: 10:12am On Feb 20, 2015
It lasted for 2weeks.
Dude wanted to play the field while still having a girlfriend.
I noped out.

1 Like

Re: How Was Your First Relationship Like? by jugomma(f): 10:18am On Feb 20, 2015
Rapsodee:
Hmmm . .lovely!
Is it the best you ve ever had?
nope,my present relationship is the best.

1 Like

Re: How Was Your First Relationship Like? by Rapsodee(m): 10:23am On Feb 20, 2015
daimsy:
I wish I could too undecided
Lolz..we dey d same league cheesy
Re: How Was Your First Relationship Like? by Samiceman: 10:24am On Feb 20, 2015
Op if u won't share yours why should we share ours?
Re: How Was Your First Relationship Like? by djeezy(m): 10:25am On Feb 20, 2015
My first relationship has been my longest so far. Although I was naive, but truly in love that it was hard to let go.

1 Like

Re: How Was Your First Relationship Like? by Rapsodee(m): 10:27am On Feb 20, 2015
Samiceman:
Op if u won't share yours why should we share ours?
Hmmm...you all sha wan make I talk say am yet to enter one angry
Re: How Was Your First Relationship Like? by Samiceman: 10:29am On Feb 20, 2015
Rapsodee:
Hmmm...you all sha wan make I talk say am yet to enter one angry
Oh I 'saw'

Goodluck with finding one sha
Re: How Was Your First Relationship Like? by daimsy(f): 10:29am On Feb 20, 2015
Rapsodee:
Lolz..we dey d same league cheesy
yes o!
Re: How Was Your First Relationship Like? by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 20, 2015
Thank God am still with my first relationship. cool

1 Like

Re: How Was Your First Relationship Like? by Rapsodee(m): 10:54am On Feb 20, 2015
Samiceman:
Oh I 'saw'

Goodluck with finding one sha
Tankiu....
Oya share yours.....
Re: How Was Your First Relationship Like? by Deefuray(f): 11:19am On Feb 20, 2015
I was extremely shy, very naive.
It lasted just eight months

2 Likes

Re: How Was Your First Relationship Like? by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 20, 2015
sameer1212:
Thank God am still with my first relationship. cool
You are obviously still a teenager tongue

1 Like

Re: How Was Your First Relationship Like? by daimsy(f): 11:23am On Feb 20, 2015
Sheenor:
lol.after you must have shared in that stupidity?
Re: How Was Your First Relationship Like? by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 20, 2015
My first relationship was really boring, I was pretty much inexperienced coupled with the fact that it was a long distance one. I really messed it up. cry
Deefuray:
hey Iyawo cheesy kiss kiss
Re: How Was Your First Relationship Like? by Rapsodee(m): 11:26am On Feb 20, 2015
Deefuray:
Phew!...8 months no be beans!..u tried!
Re: How Was Your First Relationship Like? by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 20, 2015
FriedPlantain:
You are obviously still a teenager tongue
U think maturity is bye dumping n breaking girls heart? undecided hell no my dear...
Re: How Was Your First Relationship Like? by Deefuray(f): 11:27am On Feb 20, 2015
FriedPlantain:
My first relationship was really boring, I was pretty much inexperienced coupled with the fact that it was a long distance one. I really messed it up. cryhey Iyawo cheesy kiss kiss
Bae kiss
Re: How Was Your First Relationship Like? by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 20, 2015
sameer1212:
U think maturity is bye dumping n breaking girls heart? undecided hell no my dear...
and where in my post did I Imply that?
Re: How Was Your First Relationship Like? by Deefuray(f): 11:36am On Feb 20, 2015
Rapsodee:
Phew!...8 months no be beans!..u tried!
So what would you say about relationships that last more than two years?
Re: How Was Your First Relationship Like? by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 20, 2015
FriedPlantain:
and where in my post did I Imply that?
May be u thought by one sticking to his first love, d person is teenager.
Re: How Was Your First Relationship Like? by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 20, 2015
Deefuray:

Bae kiss
How have you been? It's been a while I've seen you post in here. Too much school work I guess sad
Re: How Was Your First Relationship Like? by Rapsodee(m): 12:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
Deefuray:

So what would you say about relationships that last more than two years?
Why I said so is coz that's your first,still inexperienced,when both or one of d guy and girl are more mature and experienced, the relationship tends to last longer....Pple in relationships of 2,4years and so on may be in it for marriage which is gonna mature but most first relationships don't lead to marriage... So 8 months is still something, some don't last a month!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Signs She Wont Be A Good Wife / Check-out This Romantic Kiss / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Has Told You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.