Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

She Plans To Marry A Rich Man And Divorce Him Later To Marry Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Plans To Marry A Rich Man And Divorce Him Later To Marry Him (721 Views)

Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Ladies Why Do You Kill His Vibes But Want Him Later? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Plans To Marry A Rich Man And Divorce Him Later To Marry Him by Akynzodeighbour(m): 10:13am On Apr 08, 2015
Few months to your wedding, a very rich man comes to ask for your wife to be hands in marriage, and she's willing to consent based on the fact that the would steal a lot from him for two of you and divorce him after like two years and come back to marry you, what would you do?
Re: She Plans To Marry A Rich Man And Divorce Him Later To Marry Him by falconey(m): 10:16am On Apr 08, 2015
nollywood ba? have a PLAN B
Re: She Plans To Marry A Rich Man And Divorce Him Later To Marry Him by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 08, 2015
Supposing it doesn't work like that. There are some rich men whose money u can't touch. You can have anything u want, but not money. Supposing she falls fully for the rich man. Abeg I no marry again. Make she continue.
Re: She Plans To Marry A Rich Man And Divorce Him Later To Marry Him by Tattooboy: 10:18am On Apr 08, 2015
Get a nu bride
Re: She Plans To Marry A Rich Man And Divorce Him Later To Marry Him by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 08, 2015
this kyn plan... its dangerous if the rich man finds out.(some people are not just in good terms with 'rejection')
and it shows that the couple love money more than themselves. and what if she never comes back?
a lot of things can go wrong
Re: She Plans To Marry A Rich Man And Divorce Him Later To Marry Him by dharay99: 10:25am On Apr 08, 2015
huh, girls no dey come back for dat kind matter.

#0y0 lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Plans To Marry A Rich Man And Divorce Him Later To Marry Him by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 08, 2015
whatever he is considering, he should just stop it and get a new girl. let her continue with her foolhardy plans.

...and he should work for his money
Re: She Plans To Marry A Rich Man And Divorce Him Later To Marry Him by DuchessLily(f): 10:30am On Apr 08, 2015
Na waoo... See mortgage plan!!

OP or whoever d guy is, u r on a longggggg thing!

For ur babe to think up such thing , Den she does not love u and for u to consider whether to accept or not, den u don't love her either.

She will marry him and while she is stealing his money, they will be having sexual relationships and then she will probably become preggy and have kid(s)

Wonders will nevr end ooo......Hhiohihohiohuuuhoohuu ...*I laff in Swahili*
Re: She Plans To Marry A Rich Man And Divorce Him Later To Marry Him by Tallesty1(m): 10:34am On Apr 08, 2015
My brain go camping ni?

I no do again.
Re: She Plans To Marry A Rich Man And Divorce Him Later To Marry Him by candycrushsoda: 10:42am On Apr 08, 2015
And what if the rich man is very stingy n she doesn't c any tangible amount of money to steal in two years?
Re: She Plans To Marry A Rich Man And Divorce Him Later To Marry Him by Akynzodeighbour(m): 10:59am On Apr 08, 2015
DuchessLily:
Na waoo... See mortgage plan!!

OP or whoever d guy is, u r on a longggggg thing!

For ur babe to think up such thing , Den she does not love u and for u to consider whether to accept or not, den u don't love her either.

She will marry him and while she is stealing his money, they will be having sexual relationships and then she will probably become preggy and have kid(s)

Wonders will nevr end ooo......Hhiohihohiohuuuhoohuu ...*I laff in Swahili*
they have known each other for a while now, and trust both of them are crazy fellas, they do some weird stuff

(1) (Reply)

Shout Put To All Those Guys Dating My Future Wife !!!* / Do You Ever Wish To Go Back To A Guy U've Once Rejected?? / Does Your Family Get Along With Your Bf/gf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.