Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,098 members, 7,849,429 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:25 PM

Buhari Growing Popularity Amidst PDP Propaganda. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Growing Popularity Amidst PDP Propaganda. (1214 Views)

Buhari's Growing List Of Enemy Nations / Reactions Trail The Growing Popularity Of Radio Biafra / Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Growing Popularity Amidst PDP Propaganda. by azeezlabi: 11:08am On Feb 20, 2015
From Babajide Kolade-otitoju​ wall:

This is how someone described Gen Buhari after his airport appearance yesterday. It is a clear proof that Buhari is extremely popular and that his time has come.
"Gud evening. I saw Gen.Buhari dis morning travelling on BA 2 London. D entire Airport turned 2 someting else as he stepped into Departure Hall. Sai Buhari, Sai Change rented d entire hall. Even most of his co-travellers couldnt hold it and joined. He was full of smiles& waving his long hands. Buhari is an enigma. if doubting thomases are speculating dat he's sick and rushed out, 2 God he's not. God in His infinite mercy is wt dat Fulani tall man. I wish u can confirm dis frm any oda person working at Abuja Airport & saw him dis mornin. D man is blessed by d Lord and he got d ovation dis mornin even FAAN staff joined in hailing him. Honestly, I will never lie 2 u cos i saw it all early dis morning"

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Growing Popularity Amidst PDP Propaganda. by DonaldGenes(m): 11:47am On Feb 20, 2015
Without doubt, Op is on point

Almost all my friends even my Grandma with her PVC says she wants to vote for Buhari this time around as against last time she voted for PDP .She said she will vote PDP in Governorship polls

I think This is his Time to win...You can feel the Change reverberation around the country..

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Growing Popularity Amidst PDP Propaganda. by caselessogbuagu: 11:49am On Feb 20, 2015
azeezlabi:
From Babajide Kolade-otitoju​ wall:

This is how someone described Gen Buhari after his airport appearance yesterday. It is a clear proof that Buhari is extremely popular and that his time has come.
"Gud evening. I saw Gen.Buhari dis morning travelling on BA 2 London. D entire Airport turned 2 someting else as he stepped into Departure Hall. Sai Buhari, Sai Change rented d entire hall. Even most of his co-travellers couldnt hold it and joined. He was full of smiles& waving his long hands. Buhari is an enigma. if doubting thomases are speculating dat he's sick and rushed out, 2 God he's not. God in His infinite mercy is wt dat Fulani tall man. I wish u can confirm dis frm any oda person working at Abuja Airport & saw him dis mornin. D man is blessed by d Lord and he got d ovation dis mornin even FAAN staff joined in hailing him. Honestly, I will never lie 2 u cos i saw it all early dis morning"
even those working with agency under pdp gov't want change.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Growing Popularity Amidst PDP Propaganda. by caselessogbuagu: 11:51am On Feb 20, 2015
DonaldGenes:
Without doubt, Op is on point

Almost all my friends even my Grandma with her PVC says she wants to vote for Buhari this time around as against last time she voted for PDP .She said she will vote PDP in Governorship polls

I think This is his Time to win...You can feel the Change reverberation around the country..
dona, long time. Your granma wan vote wike?
Re: Buhari Growing Popularity Amidst PDP Propaganda. by DonaldGenes(m): 11:51am On Feb 20, 2015
caselessogbuagu:
dona, long time. Your granma wan vote wike?

Lolzz"Sure

No, I mean in Awka Ibom.
Re: Buhari Growing Popularity Amidst PDP Propaganda. by caselessogbuagu: 11:56am On Feb 20, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Lolzz"Sure

No, I mean in Awka Ibom.
udom is a fine gentleman, but umana, for me is ok.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Growing Popularity Amidst PDP Propaganda. by p3ndy79: 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
caselessogbuagu:
udom is a fine gentleman, but umana, for me is ok.

I would have voted umana if not for anything but the fact he won't be a stooge imposed by Akpabio. Akpabio ought to know most akwaibomite detest imposition reason why ekarika was rejected in 2007.

Akpabio didn't do well with the huge revenue he earned if one look comparatively with states like kano and jigawa which earned so little yet they did better .
Re: Buhari Growing Popularity Amidst PDP Propaganda. by tuasefemi(m): 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
You wonder why FeBuhari 14th was shifted to March4Buhari?
Even the blind can see and the deaf can hear!

Sai Buhari!
Re: Buhari Growing Popularity Amidst PDP Propaganda. by tswitch: 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
A typical case of the drowning man grasping at straws!
Which popularity?
Buhari's image is now down the sewers,all these psychological damage control can't work anymore.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Growing Popularity Amidst PDP Propaganda. by 7lives: 1:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
When God says yes. who can say no.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Growing Popularity Amidst PDP Propaganda. by caselessogbuagu: 2:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
p3ndy79:

I would have voted umana if not for anything but the fact he won't be a stooge imposed by Akpabio. Akpabio ought to know most akwaibomite detest imposition reason why ekarika was rejected in 2007.

Akpabio didn't do well with the huge revenue he earned if one look comparatively with states like kano and jigawa which earned so little yet they did better .
you are right. Most governors with godsfathers under-perform, except fashola. And I guess that was why akpabio was able to do what he did- a complete departure from victor Atta's era(thou the attah did not earn what akpabio earned in his days ). Umana is a better choice for me- he can stand his ground. Though I heard he's being sponsored by akpabio too. I was shocked to hear Seriake Dickson saying that bayelsa was getting 25 billion naira under Timipre sylva. And these men dont seems to know what to do with their allocation. Kwankwaso and Sule lamido sure have my respect.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Campaigning In Churches - APC Tells Jonathan / How They Would Finish In The States / Policewoman Caught Sleeping At Polling Unit In Lagos#votenotfight(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.