Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,514 members, 7,958,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

How A Fellow Guy Asked Me Out On 2go.. (PIX) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Fellow Guy Asked Me Out On 2go.. (PIX) (3825 Views)

I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba / OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... / A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Fellow Guy Asked Me Out On 2go.. (PIX) by s3nn2x(m): 8:32am On Feb 23, 2015
This doesn't make any sense. You said you didn't know how you guys became friends, yet you didn't bother to ask him.

I am sure you are relishing in the attention a guy is giving you, because I doubt a girl would look at you twice.

For what it's worth, it is possible that you planned it with someone or you are using both accounts.

I still don't understand why you uploaded the screen shots here.

If it happened to anyone else, the person would have deleted and blocked the fellow. To me, it seems you were expecting him to get to somewhere, so as to upload it here and hopefully your thread gets to front page.

1 Like

Re: How A Fellow Guy Asked Me Out On 2go.. (PIX) by omoarole: 11:18am On Oct 26, 2015
We are missing the issue here. It's not about the sexuality of the guy involved. It doesn't matter whether he's gay or straight. He is a pervert. That's what is really wrong. If the op is a girl, it would still have been absolutely wrong. You don't tell someone such stuff after just hello. In my humble opinion, it should have been a "Friend hello! Oh no.....Goodbye!" situation. Let's not mix up sexuality and perverted behaviors. Even if he was just gay, it would have been about getting to know someone better, being friends first, a relationship comes after and then the sex part later. Like I said before, even if the respondent is a lady, it's still not tolerable. How many girls would not abuse a guy for approaching them that way?
Re: How A Fellow Guy Asked Me Out On 2go.. (PIX) by IamLEGEND1: 11:24am On Oct 26, 2015

Re: How A Fellow Guy Asked Me Out On 2go.. (PIX) by iamkingzlee(m): 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
you know what?? Just fix a date with him buy a new koboko and give him the beating of his life
shikenaa!!! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexy Or Thrash???? (photo) / Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only / °•°•VIRGINS OF NAIRALAND•°•°

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.