Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... (11153 Views)

What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / See The Chat Between Me And My Fellow Guy! / Why Is It A Crime To Call my Fellow Guy 'sweetie' Or 'honey' ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by firstking01(m): 9:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
At the moment i feel disgusted, what do you stand to benefit on this huh...so i admired this moniker cos of the frugality and the humour "she" displayed on here by "her" comments et-all cos i seldomely send girls here pm, but when i do i ensure she really deserves it...fastwarded to this very evening 21/09/2016, i logged onto whatsapp only to realised the supposed "she" has blocked me, as i'm typing this now the mumu just called appologising still trying to play the "she" attitude...how could a guy be very comfortable flirting with his fellow guy...well, i won't mention the moniker, the "she" is a prominent member here...i'm just tensed up with fury this night
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by EmperorLee(m): 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
If you don't expose the person therefore allowing other guys to make the same mistake then you no try. Bruh just tell us the moniker and let us ostracize the person abeg.

17 Likes

Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Laveda(f): 10:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
•Rolls eyes•

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by stiflerdrug: 10:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
Yea CrazyQuinn that niggas is curve af.. cool

13 Likes

Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by EmperorLee(m): 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
firstking01:
Something quinn

Lol that mofo? I heard he has deactivated sef.

Sorry about the gay shii he did with you, menh it's sooooo hueeew grin

3 Likes

Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by stiflerdrug: 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
Firstking01, Bro never take them (f)'s around here seriously, 89.2 is fake.. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
And drama will unfold in 3.....2.....
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
Roflmao!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Talk2Bella(f): 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
firstking01:
At the moment i feel disgusted, what do you stand to benefit on this huh...do i admired this moniker cos of the frugality and the humour "she" displayed on here by "her" comments et-all cos i seldomely send girls here pm, but when i do i ensure she really deserves it...fastwarded to this very evening 21/09/2016, i logged onto whatsapp only to realised the supposed "she" has blocked me, as i'm typing this now the mumu just called appologising still trying to play the "she" attitude...how could a guy be very comfortable flirting with his fellow guy...well, i won't mention the moniker, the "she" is a prominent member here...i'm just tensed up with fury this night

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Talk2Bella(f): 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
Didn't know she was a he cheesy cheesy

U too like woman

U don rush pm her grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by EmperorLee(m): 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2016
Talk2Bella:

U too like woman

U don rush pm her grin

Na man e for like before?

2 Likes

Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by firstking01(m): 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
stiflerdrug:
Firstking01, Bro never take them (f)'s around here seriously, 89.2 is fake.. lipsrsealed
I should 've known

1 Like

Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by finally1(m): 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2016
craZyquin..haha ayam dead
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2016
Guy, sorry.. U hear?
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
Talk2Bella:
U too like woman
U don rush pm her grin
The guy no dey use skirt play..
Who does that, anyway?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by stiflerdrug: 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
firstking01:
I should 've known

Sorry fam!
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Franchise21(m): 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
grin
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Gladiator1: 10:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
tongue
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
Eje jesu shocked shocked shocked . Herbie27, HateU2 and Iamnawty comman see ooooh cheesy grin cheesy
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by stiflerdrug: 10:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
Iamhatey,, come and see another transgendered oh
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by misspicy(f): 10:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
Roflmao!

Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by firstking01(m): 10:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
EmperorLee:

Chai, you dnt wanna know the length i went in flirting with the he/she embarassed
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by brightalo1010: 10:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
Talk2Bella:

U too like woman

U don rush pm her grin

That pm at least helped in exposing her/him,besides there is nothing wrong in crushing on a lady here or anywhere else,is never a crime in any country.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by stiflerdrug: 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
EmperorLee:

Babaly

1 Like

Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
[quote author=misspicy post=49563409][/quote]Babe how u see the matter? cheesy cheesy
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
sad *sighs*
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Synzu(m): 10:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
The way some of ya'll jump into conclusions in this section shows just how much we lack matured folks here. Where's ronald4lif anyway?
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by EmperorLee(m): 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
firstking01:
Chai, you dnt wanna know the length i went in flirting with the he/she embarassed

Gurdemmit menh embarassed buh honestly speaking, it's really annoying... To erase that memory no go easy.
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
firstking01:
Lmaoooooooo cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin.
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
stiflerdrug:
Iamhatey,, come and see another transgendered oh
God don catch firstking01. The guy too like women and he's a virgin ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by EmperorLee(m): 10:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Babaly

The boss himself, I tuale you bruh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag / Someone Said I Look Like A Hungry Goat After Seeing My Pics / Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.