Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,589 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Question For The Guys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For The Guys (5601 Views)

How The Twitter Girl #5kbae Got The Guys Account Number. / To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? / For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For The Guys by yemicoal(m): 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
grin
Re: Question For The Guys by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
MrCork:

..really?..coz the last time I checked, u do care....and yes...u no u want me. Sadly u lost yor shannce...Goat!!! >sad

Official ignored from now
Re: Question For The Guys by MrCork: 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
klassiquette:

Official ignored from now

^^^ this is when they get emotional....and then they complian they can't find man on Nairaland! embarassed
Re: Question For The Guys by Brugo(m): 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
Best thread of the week! grin
What a way to end the day.
Re: Question For The Guys by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
MrCork:

^^^ this is when they get emotional....and then they complian they can't find man on Nairaland! embarassed
Stop quoting me....
Re: Question For The Guys by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
Brugo:
Best thread of the week! grin
What a way to end the day.
How?
Re: Question For The Guys by Brugo(m): 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
klassiquette:

How?
Really? You're asking?
Re: Question For The Guys by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
Brugo:

Really? You're asking?
Yes I'm asking
Re: Question For The Guys by Brugo(m): 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
klassiquette:

Yes I'm asking
That's serious
Re: Question For The Guys by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
Brugo:

That's serious
OK....
Re: Question For The Guys by Nsonaso(m): 12:53am On Feb 21, 2015
klassiquette:
A girl posted this question and directed it at the "playboys" ..
Every man wants to marry a good girl no one wants to marry the spoilt ones... But since y'all want the right ones who, will settle for the ones you've used, dumped and shattered?

Very simple.... Guys that where used, dumped and shattered by girls
Re: Question For The Guys by MrCork: 2:19am On Feb 21, 2015
klassiquette:

Stop quoting me....

....quote u how?.....listin sweeery ..quit tryn to impress me coz am from London...truss me...it aint gonno work..truss me! undecided
Re: Question For The Guys by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 21, 2015
MrCork:

....quote u how?.....listin sweeery ..quit tryn to impress me coz am from London...truss me...it aint gonno work..truss me! undecided
Mtcheeew ... Dude you suck big time!!!!!!!!
Re: Question For The Guys by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 21, 2015
Nsonaso:
Very simple.... Guys that where used, dumped and shattered by girls
LOLZ na WA o
Re: Question For The Guys by MrCork: 11:13am On Feb 21, 2015
klassiquette:

^^^^ther she goes again.....cusisin.... cussin cussin.....claimss to be wifey material and then she wondas why she cant find man on nairaland!! undecided
Re: Question For The Guys by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 21, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^ther she goes again.....cusisin.... cussin cussin.....claimss to be wifey material and then she wondas why she cant find man on nairaland!! undecided
I have MEN already.... So dude go chill the corpses or you get fired
Re: Question For The Guys by MrCork: 11:44am On Feb 21, 2015
klassiquette:

I have MEN already.... So dude go chill the corpses or you get fired

....MEN??....WOW!!!...u sleep araound??..and u expect to find husbannnd hear on nairaland??...FOGGGERRRIT!!! angry
Re: Question For The Guys by Enegod(m): 11:51am On Feb 21, 2015
MrCork:

....MEN??....WOW!!!...u sleep araound??..and u expect to find husbannnd hear on nairaland??...FOGGGERRRIT!!! angry
grin grin
Re: Question For The Guys by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
MrCork:

....MEN??....WOW!!!...u sleep araound??..and u expect to find husbannnd hear on nairaland??...FOGGGERRRIT!!! >sad
LOLZ..... You're just dumb
Re: Question For The Guys by MrCork: 12:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
klassiquette:

LOLZ..... You're just dumb

...I wunt mind some though...can we mate? smiley
Re: Question For The Guys by pussypounder(m): 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
klassiquette:
Every man wants to marry a good girl no one wants to marry the spoilt ones... But since y'all want the right ones who, will settle for the ones you've used, dumped and shattered?

The mr nice guys would be happy with them
Re: Question For The Guys by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
MrCork:

...I wunt mind some though...can we mate? smiley
NO
Re: Question For The Guys by MrCork: 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
klassiquette:

NO

..klassiquette <<<<<<< Lessssbian!!! angry
Re: Question For The Guys by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
MrCork:

..klassiquette &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt; Lessssbian!!! &gt;sad
Dats better
Re: Question For The Guys by MrCork: 1:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
klassiquette:

Dats better

..STOP DERAINLIN THE THREAD!!!! angry
Re: Question For The Guys by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
MrCork:

..STOP DERAINLIN THE THREAD!!!! &gt;sad
WAREVA
Re: Question For The Guys by MrCork: 3:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
klassiquette:

WAREVA

...sweeery u nid a man and I swaaar I help you...truss me!! undecided
Re: Question For The Guys by decode55(m): 7:59am On Mar 04, 2015
klassiquette:

LoL. You should know mr.cork by now na. Haba

Are you new here?

He's just joking with you.
grin grin grin
Re: Question For The Guys by ivyT(f): 9:48am On Mar 04, 2015
ronald4lif:
I disagree with the definition of a spoilt girl up there. My reasons are as follows;

That a girl is used and dump I presume you mean a guy had sex with her and left her for another. I actually don't see how this makes a girl spoilt. She loves and enjoys sex and went for it doesn't make her spoilt in my opinion. One who does what she likes with her own body and didn't affect anyone in the process can hardly be said to be spoilt. If she's spoilt the guy(s) she had sex with is equally spoilt too.

Okay you want me to believe that if I were a girl and dated several guys and they left (dump) me then I am spoilt. Duh! I don't also think it's true. We dated, something went wrong and we couldn't reconcile our differences and he left me doesn't make me a spoilt person. It was never meant to be and it didn't change who I am. Neither will it affect my life.

I don't understand what you meant by shattered, the term is relative and could mean different things depending on who is defining it. So I won't stress much on that. But if you meant shattered by having different failed relationships then I also disagree that makes a girl spoilt. Relationship fails, we feel heartbroken afterwards but definitely bounce back after sometime. This is usually a temporal setback and doesn't mean we are shattered. We give another relationship a try and if it fails again we move on until we find the right one.

In my opinion, a spoilt girl is one who can be described as a runs girl, maintaining different relationships at a time, disrespectful, lacks decorum and character when dealing with people she comes across. She can also be said to be abusive, had a poor upbringing and of course f*cks anything in trouser. But not someone, who had failed relationships, got jilted severally even if sex was involve. We don't expect people to stay in a relationship that's heading no where just so they are not tagged used and dump.

My opinion and I stand to be corrected!

[b][/b]long tory
Re: Question For The Guys by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
decode55:

LoL. You should know mr.cork by now na. Haba

Are you new here?

He's just joking with you.
grin grin grin
I don't do dry jokes... Ain't even funny
Re: Question For The Guys by ronald4lif(m): 8:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
ivyT:

[b][/b]long tory

Make it short biko, trouble maker angry

1 Like

Re: Question For The Guys by tonaydo(m): 11:41am On May 01, 2015
klassiquette:

HMMMM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore??? / / Reasons To Make Love To A Woman During Menstruation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.