Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Question For The Guys - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For The Guys (5582 Views)

How The Twitter Girl #5kbae Got The Guys Account Number. / To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? / For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For The Guys by Nobody: 7:12am On May 07, 2015
tonaydo:
HMMMM
The chief of all cheesy
Re: Question For The Guys by tonaydo(m): 7:20am On May 07, 2015
klassiquette:
The chief of all cheesy
the chief of all what?
Re: Question For The Guys by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 07, 2015
tonaydo:
the chief of all what?
Thou knowest
Re: Question For The Guys by tonaydo(m): 6:52pm On May 07, 2015
klassiquette:
Thou knowest
i knoweth not
Re: Question For The Guys by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
lol, funny thread
Re: Question For The Guys by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
3rdlegxxx:
lol, funny thread
Your answer please
Re: Question For The Guys by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
I don't see things in She is good and she is bad cos even that makes no sense to me, some guys talkn about she is a hoe n can't marry her, trust me this types are kids and prolly virgins who Bleep luckily once in a year, in d real word, crazy noty girls get married, have kids, its more down to character, respect, love, sense of humour, homely and cooking skills, putting her man before anyone else, whether ur a good or bad(bad as in sex abi, u guys must be 18 year olds, cos dats just dumb) most people have sex, does that mean the entire world is bad and what the guaranty that a v would make a good wife?, this argument is so 2002, not my level abeg, kiddies talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / Slay Mama's In The 80's / !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.