Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,326 members, 7,842,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) (27819 Views)

How Governor Dankwambo Is Transforming Gombe State (Pics) / Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) by Akainzo(m): 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
argon500:
Governor Ibrahim Dankwambo of Gombe State has said the reason his aide, Abdullahi Mohammed, tore his Peoples Democratic Party membership card was because he turned down Mr. Mohammed’s request of N150 million.

Speaking through his media aide, Junaidu Abubakar, on Friday, Mr. Dankwambo said Mr. Mohammed had approached him with an “outrageous request of N150m to solve a mortgage problem which was not granted”.
Mr. Abubakar said the governor had come to the rescue of Mr. Mohammed on several occasions, but that the request for N150 million would simply not be granted because the governor explained that N150 million can do a lot to the lives of the three million people in the state.
He said it would be wrong to give just one person N150 million in a state grappling with challenges.

The governor’s spokesperson added that Mr. Dankwambo would never join issues with any of his aides, but that Mr. Mohammed decided to lie over his decision, saying he did it for the masses.

Source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/177210-why-my-aide-tore-his-pdp-membership-card-governor-dankwambo.html

At the BOLD parts, is the Governor insinuating that by his own conduct as a Governor, a personal AIDE to him believed that he could ask for N150 Million and get it?

Hmmm, I wonder how much other people closer to the Governor had gotten approval for.

2 Likes

Re: Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) by pak: 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
Obasanjo the trailbazer !!!!

This is now the season of tearing PDP membership cards, expect more cards to be torn !!!!!
Re: Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) by cytellProperty: 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
The governor may be true because it has be proven that a lot of disgruntled politician who are in ASHIWERE PROGRESSIVES CONGRESS left the PDP because of their various selfish, self centered and frivolous reasons only to now make the public think it is PDP and Jonathan that is the problem. They are the problem. I am just laughing, because the way APC will crash it will be worst than what we are seeing now. They embrace and welcome every tom, dick & harry not minding their corrupt and destructive antecedent. Only time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) by Drsheddy(m): 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ok
Re: Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
Can you imagine?

This kind of people seriously needs to probed and put behind bars if found guilty.

What Nonsense!
Re: Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) by cmoneke: 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
Lol wen u guys r enjoying d money n alocation u ppl didn't remember to destory ur pdp card now he is nt seen anytin u wonto change hahahah pls u guy should leave us d masses alone
Re: Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) by baybeeboi: 4:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
wonder why we ain't running a parliamentary system.
Far better than this shît.
politicians and lies.
Believe either of the stories and you are a dummy
Re: Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) by highmood(m): 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
courage54:
I DOUBT IF ANY PDP GOVERNOR CAN REJECT A 150 MILLION NAIRA BRIBE IN THIS PRESENT DAY NIGERIA. ALL THE SAME THAT IS PDP PROBLEM. ALL I CAN SAY IS .........................

SAI BUHARI
did you really read and understand the news before making your comment? Ewu Mmee. The News said Mohammed was requesting from the Governor a sum of 150million naira but was turned down by the governor and for that reason, he tore his PDP card. Ewu who do not know the reason for supporting Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
When government is not favoring you join APC and talk rubbish.
Re: Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) by AkaGum(m): 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
lies

Re: Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) by ima1616(f): 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
story story
Re: Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
Jason2014:
Just thinking of the day that Nigeria will be blessed with sound leaders across board.

Leaders who desire to see the good of all and not self seekers.

When we stop voting based on tribe and religion. When we stop accepting and giving bribe. Our leaders buy our votes in most cases. We worship money in nigeria. We lack a bit of civilization and our leaders know all these.
Re: Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
Crispyshell:
[size=16pt]ALL OF YOU GUYZ THAT TINUBU HAS DECEIVED ...YOU WILL ALL WEEP AND REGRET EVER GOING TO APC.......

GEJ TILL YA'LL GET SENCE
[/size]
grin
Shut up dunce. You can't even spell "sense".

1 Like

Re: Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) by KINGSNEEZE(m): 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
You see how God take exposed you! Did u read d post, is it d governor that rejected d money? Sai Buhari indeed Weldon, continue
courage54:
I DOUBT IF ANY PDP GOVERNOR CAN REJECT A 150 MILLION NAIRA BRIBE IN THIS PRESENT DAY NIGERIA. ALL THE SAME THAT IS PDP PROBLEM. ALL I CAN SAY IS .........................

SAI BUHARI
Re: Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) by fanysteve: 5:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
Your famiy has never produced a councelor not to talk of local govt chairman,striken poor family people,this election is already for goodluck,Fools+Apc+Buhari+aboki's+kid ameachi+kid tinubu+kid fashola+aboki's world wide+northerners world wide including betraying youruba people==== Failures.
Re: Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) by micrep3030(m): 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
Interest
Re: Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) by stinggy(m): 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
I knew this guy is a thief, #150M shocked
Na onli u dey d state
Re: Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) by zubby29(m): 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
mr Governor or watver u call dat ur name,continue decieving urself,we Nigerians and gombe people know who to vote come a few weeks from now
Re: Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) by Crispyshell: 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
RicKyRichards:

Shut up dunce. You can't even spell "sense".

NOTED ...[size=18pt]KPELE OOO "ALL PARTY CRIMINAL"[/size]
Re: Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) by Amazo: 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
Crispyshell:
[size=16pt]ALL OF YOU GUYZ THAT TINUBU HAS DECEIVED ...YOU WILL ALL WEEP AND REGRET EVER GOING TO APC.......

GEJ TILL YA'LL GET SENCE
[/size]
grin

"Ya'll" and "sence"

Madam big fonts, it's "Y'all" and "sense" grin

Anyway, GEJ till 28th May 2015 tongue
Re: Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) by nnachukz(m): 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
Lifebender:
Abeg even the umblerra is to small to hide your failure.Just blame Gridluck for shifting the election undecided

The clueless one thought he'd win more people by shifting the election,now thing are becoming interesting....Anyway

In empty Hen Voice....Go Join The Winning Team

!JVHnq IVS

Oh lest i forget..There is a need for Farewell Crew from Aso Rock to Otuoke.
did u really read the issue the man raised? All politicians are selfish. Why did the SSA go back after losing? Now he failed in a bid to get some amount for personal use and decided to tie his membership card in pretense to be fighting the government. Now to you he is the true progressive who has seen the truth.
Re: Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) by fanysteve: 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
Statistics has shown that 95 percents of the Northern Youths are illitrates,the Northerners are the only sect of people in nigeria were only 10 percent of the youths understands english,statistics also shows that the Northern Nigeria has the highest number of Beggars world wide,statistics also shows that the northern Nigeria are the only people that are ready to die anytime anyday,statistics also shows that the northern nigeria has buried the highest number of people in COMA in the world thinking they are dead via their religious pratice, statistics also shows that the northern people in nigeria are the world's dirtiest people,why our local statistics also shows that the number of student enrolling for JAMB in Anambra state alone each year is much the number of student enrolling for JAMB in the whole North, why won't they shout say buhari,when even buhari is an illitrate,Birds of same feather flies together. Linda take Note Aboki cannot Rule Nigeria,maybe they want to make us beggars,shoe shinners,mayruwa,mayorange,maybiro,may-nail cutter, WHAT A PEOPLE,hmmm Jesuse help us from these people ooooo
Re: Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) by jide333(m): 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
Apc leaders and their followers will be like(HEY IT'S A LIE PDP JUST WANT TO TARNISH THE GUY'S IMAGE FOR TEARING THEIR MEMBERSHIP CARD)

The useless man him self can't even specify what exactly the promise they made to him and didn't fulfill... 9ja politics, full of drama.. I'm enjoying it while it last(in 3D)!!
Re: Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) by chukjojo(m): 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
Season of CARD tearing
anyway, end tym tinz
Re: Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) by zoomzoom(m): 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
courage54:

SAI BUHARI
Suddenly,I'm wondering if we both read the same post above..or are we distracted by our principal's whereabout and the true state of "things"?
Thought the post is about the governor alleging that someone asked for #150m..and not that anyone offered a PDP Governor 150m bribe.
Re: Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) by vivalavida(m): 6:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
Most of the wealthy individuals in Gombe today are those engaged in building materials and other businesses and most of them are from the South East,

This is the part i love. I dont care about what else he was saying
Re: Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) by obas01(m): 6:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
PDP is a party of looters for looter by looter. As a member u need ur own share of the national loot and once the share is not forth coming ....
Y ar u a memeber of PDP.... Is it not to loot.
Remember stealing is not corruption.PDP slogan

Nigeria need Change.
Re: Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) by MrMandilas: 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
Lifebender:
Abeg even the umblerra is to small to hide your failure.Just blame Gridluck for shifting the election undecided

The clueless one thought he'd win more people by shifting the election,now thing are becoming interesting....Anyway

In empty Hen Voice....Go Join The Winning Team

!JVHnq IVS

Oh lest i forget..There is a need for Farewell Crew from Aso Rock to Otuoke.
I do not expect anything better. U are LIFEBENDER. I pity for the man in ur life. Naughty breed calling ur president names. Wonder what the coming generation will be like girls like becoming mothers.
Re: Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) by jmichlins(m): 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
so you have being granting him lots of request until this 150mil stuff? just asking if you can name the above requests that had being granted earlier before now
Re: Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) by vedaxcool(m): 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
The gov who as accountant general of the federation participated in the trillion naira subsidy scam now wants to lie to us that he believes is fiscal responsibility, all I can say is negro please!
Re: Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) by robay(m): 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
Datz nice,more of it,OBJ did it and you did it too grin
Re: Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) by Jahbles93: 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
300 million people in Gombe State, and one person is demanding 150m Naira shocked? Come ooo if the governor decides to share this pepey to the entire population of the state no bi 50000 ground every family go get eeehhh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Not 'Safe And Well In London' - Femi Fani-Kayode / Card Readers Transmit Accreditation Data And Not Voting Data - INEC / How Amaechi Got Buhari To Suspend Hadiza Bala Usman Amid ‘Cold War’ - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.