Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,210 members, 7,842,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) (27818 Views)

How Governor Dankwambo Is Transforming Gombe State (Pics) / Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) by fandango: 7:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
[quote author=TippyTop post=30917766][/quote]

i dont like the way you talk. You too dey talk weting dey my mind. Infact God bless your toungue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) by Lifebender(m): 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
MrMandilas:
I do not expect anything better. U are LIFEBENDER. I pity for the man in ur life. Naughty breed calling ur president names. Wonder what the coming generation will be like girls like becoming mothers.

and who the h3ll are you undecided
Re: Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) by MrMandilas: 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
Lifebender:

and who the h3ll are you undecided
Mr Mandilas
Re: Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) by nortcentrallord(m): 8:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
This fingerling too d tear card. Hihihihih The lips looks like that of a mischevious urchin. How did he got to that position in the first place? Thank God he is gone.
Re: Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) by modestdude(m): 9:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
And he joins the

Almagamation of Pained Criminals

No be me talk am o. Na Sule Lamido
Re: Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) by Forwetinnah: 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
size38:
Operation tear ur PDP membership card

Yelse. .tearing of Membership cards by the thieves. I can't stop thanking APC for helping PDP keep the trash they rejected. Good job APC.
Re: Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) by Lifebender(m): 10:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
MrMandilas:
Mr Mandilas

oya face front undecided
Re: Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) by 9inches(m): 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
Who is saying the truth? Only God knows. sad
Re: Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) by troot: 11:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
courage54:
I DOUBT IF ANY PDP GOVERNOR CAN REJECT A 150 MILLION NAIRA BRIBE IN THIS PRESENT DAY NIGERIA. ALL THE SAME THAT IS PDP PROBLEM. ALL I CAN SAY IS .........................

SAI BUHARI
are you sure you read the article
Re: Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) by hush15: 1:18am On Feb 21, 2015
Tazmode:
9ja would b better off wit d likes of these attention-seeking, dummy-level intellect d-bags kept at bay. Just sayin

i seconded the motion
Re: Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 21, 2015
You have never sat with the Governor, which means you have never performed your duty as Special Adviser to the Governor, yet you keep shortchanging the people by collecting salaries. Now you want to profess your love for the people.
Re: Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) by MrMandilas: 7:53am On Feb 21, 2015
Lifebender:

oya face front undecided
Park well! Odo oko ma gba owo!
Re: Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) by Crispyshell: 9:39am On Feb 21, 2015
Amazo:

"Ya'll" and "sence"

Madam big fonts, it's "Y'all" and "sense" grin

Anyway, GEJ till 28th May 2015 tongue
............ grin
Re: Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) by TippyTop(m): 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
fandango:

i dont like the way you talk. You too dey talk weting dey my mind. Infact God bless your toungue.
grin grin grin
God will bless you and your generation a million times.
Re: Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) by troot: 10:27am On Mar 17, 2015
troot:
are you sure you read the article
FOR SALE:Filling station by Oshodi-Apapa Exp Way on a 6 plots of land,10ground tanks,2storey wt warehouse on d ground floor.c0fo FOR ENQUIRES CALL: 0909812

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija : Akwa Ibom Assembly Speaker 'onofiok' Supports Kemen / Nnamdi Kanu Is Not 'Safe And Well In London' - Femi Fani-Kayode / Card Readers Transmit Accreditation Data And Not Voting Data - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.