Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,322 members, 7,864,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

Can You Carry Goods For Your Girl When Shopping? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Carry Goods For Your Girl When Shopping? (435 Views)

He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. / The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / See What Came Out Of This Lagos Girl When Urinating (Graphic Photos 18+)PG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Carry Goods For Your Girl When Shopping? by oluwasunshine(f): 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
I don't think i can do it but some nairalander can do so! For instance when i last visited shoprite, i saw some young men driving a cart or barrow and their wife or fiancee looking and smiling. Some female even went further by snapping pics leaving their boy with the loads.is that reasonable?
Re: Can You Carry Goods For Your Girl When Shopping? by NosaHenry(m): 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
This is an immature question, why can't you help her out. Some men look at the women as the beast of burden. Please grow up.
Re: Can You Carry Goods For Your Girl When Shopping? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
Good deed demands courtesy. If you can't push the carriage outta love, what else then can you do?
Re: Can You Carry Goods For Your Girl When Shopping? by ArchEnemy(m): 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
Why not?
Why should that be a big issue?
Re: Can You Carry Goods For Your Girl When Shopping? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
I wld love to but I would be busy pressing my phone

Dose she expect me to drop my phone just to carry a good she bought

Excuse me that would be unwise
Re: Can You Carry Goods For Your Girl When Shopping? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
I wld love to but I would be busy pressing my phone

Dose she expect me to drop my phone just to carry a good she bought

Excuse me that would be unwise
Re: Can You Carry Goods For Your Girl When Shopping? by Dygeasy(m): 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
When you see them you shall know them. They go shopping once a year and after that once dem no go gree make we hear word. Na so so questions like this dem go dey ask lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Can You Carry Goods For Your Girl When Shopping? by ligopedro: 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
Yeah i do push the cart and my wife take the boys. There's no big deal in this .

(1) (Reply)

Girls Should Think Twice / What Do You Believe In Socialization / Is Online Dating Required?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.