Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

What Do You Believe In Socialization - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Believe In Socialization (433 Views)

Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React / Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? / Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Believe In Socialization by johnokoro101: 8:49am On Mar 04, 2015
Ladies and gentlemen in the upper and lower house of all cities talk issue bothering me on socialization and outing after work or free time.

What do you believe in socialization meeting ladies, chat and give them Mouth Gig or meeting guys, have drink to grave and chat about ladies.

what are your view about the above subject matter.

(1) (Reply)

Time Is Money#ladies# / Can You Name Your Child After Your Ex-girlfriend / Meet The Lastest Couple In Town......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.