Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Guys: What Do We Mean By Forming Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: What Do We Mean By Forming Girls? (2427 Views)

What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? / This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get / See What The Bible Says About Forming Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: What Do We Mean By Forming Girls? by NiceMan4(m): 8:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
I observe from the background more often, and I've come to realize that a certain phrase we guys use to describe some girls are biased and sentimental.

What is really connoted or denoted when we say "a girl is forming"?

What I understand by the meaning of forming is someone that is faking his or her normal behaviour for any reason known to him or her.
So, by this meaning, when you say a girl is forming; it should connote that she is not being real. Yes. I know a lot of girls are guilty of the charge by this meaning.
Then, what I find annoying is when a guy says a girl is forming for not being cheap or sort of. As a desperate guy, you probably PM all the girls on Nairaland, and when they don't reply, you scream "they are forming". Is that normal of you?
This is to re-orientate guys holding this sentimental view. Its high time you learn to respect the freewill and integrity of ladies.
Re: Guys: What Do We Mean By Forming Girls? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
Thread for sissies by a sissy with a sissy username.
Re: Guys: What Do We Mean By Forming Girls? by ronald4lif(m): 8:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
Eyaa pele, are you a girl?

You are right sha but some girls too dey form jare. What do you make of a girl who's crushing on a particular guy and when the guy approaches her she acts all I am not interested then think about him all night? wink

How about a girlfriend who tells one they miss them so much and would love to see them again, then on meeting them and you want just a small kiss they say please not now, but when you smooth talk them and they accept they ll kiss your lips like their lives depends on it. Didn't she acted like she didn't want before angry

A girl would want to ask for financial help and won't go straight to the point, be spinning the talks so you enquire honey are you okay. Isn't that forming. undecided

She claims she doesn't eats egba or any swallow but her favourite meal at home is egba and egusi. grin

You see a girl saying I don't know why guys are crazy about sex, and advising her girlfriend not to ever allow Emeka see her panties, but she just had a good time with Adekunle yesternite. What's that called sad

It's true guys normally blow it out of proportion by saying ladies too dey form. But una dey form jare. It's allowed sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: What Do We Mean By Forming Girls? by NiceMan4(m): 8:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
Its good you countered yourself after all.
Nice contribution.
Re: Guys: What Do We Mean By Forming Girls? by ronald4lif(m): 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
NiceMan4:
Its good you countered yourself after all.
Nice contribution.

Okay Sir, what motivated the thread? Was expecting such from a girl sha
Re: Guys: What Do We Mean By Forming Girls? by NiceMan4(m): 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
ronald4lif:

Okay Sir, what motivated the thread? Was expecting such from a girl sha
A fact is a fact irrespective of the gender involved or from whom it is being heard from.
Re: Guys: What Do We Mean By Forming Girls? by ronald4lif(m): 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
NiceMan4:
A fact is a fact irrespective of the gender involved or from whom it is being heard from.

True to that!

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Do We Mean By Forming Girls? by Brugo(m): 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
A female hacker must have taken over this account.
Re: Guys: What Do We Mean By Forming Girls? by NiceMan4(m): 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
ronald4lif:

True to that!

(1) (Reply)

6 Things All Guys Want In Bed (photo) / 26 Reasons You Must Never Beat Your Wife / 20 Questions I Have For The Man Who Broke My Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.