Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. (5736 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's UK Medical Trip / Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) / PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again (2) (3) (4)

Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by Rad1cal: 11:08am On Feb 21, 2015
TheOtherview:

I take back what I wrote earlier.
My vision was a bit hazy when I mistook your post for the rant of an ill-informed TANoid.

Meaning you have now realized the OP is a well informed jaweedian. well done!
Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:24am On Feb 21, 2015
Firefire:
orisirisi
A saTANist cool
Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by Firefire(m): 11:31am On Feb 21, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

A saTANist cool

you ?
Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:37am On Feb 21, 2015
Firefire:

you ?
CANist!
Change Ambassador of Nigeria cool
Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by Firefire(m): 11:45am On Feb 21, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

CANist!
Change Ambassador of Nigeria cool
congrats..

Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by Mercykayy(m): 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
GMB

Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by Firefire(m): 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
Firefire2:

Pls bear it in mind that I firefire is now in support of change. To hell with jonathan.
Sai Buhari.

STOP this nonsense!

Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by Facosco(m): 12:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
Nuezha:
The fact that Buhari is not wasteful made him keep the Italian Coat since God knows when and wear it without shame.

Most of our leaders don't use same attire more than once in public.

he is indeed not wasteful that is why he wear the same coat he wore 2years ago to the same occasion and told the man beside him to do the same
keep deceiving urself
Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by Adegbodolu1: 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
Firefire:

STOP this nonsense!

Firefire, remember pics like this by your recent ancestors started the 60's progrom.

Lets not be foolish especially if living outside our landless heritage.
Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by Firefire(m): 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
Firefire2:

Are u frustrated yet ? Are you enjoying this ? grin I told you I was going to teach you a bitter lesson but you turned deaf hears. I know those silly mods will ban me soon so let me enjoy it while it last . Pls my boy don't cry. grin. However I'm not done yet angry

You need deliverance!

Call this number urgently 080-209-001-21
Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by Firefire2: 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
Firefire:

You need deliverance!

Call this number urgently 080-209-001-21
I don't need ur number coz for all I care, this begger wants to beg me for money and that's why ur displaying ur number here for the whole forum to see. All I need is ur apology and promise me that henceforth, you'll behave urself, be a good boy and you will support change. Failure to do so shall incur more of my wrath.

Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by Nuezha(m): 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
Facosco:
he is indeed not wasteful that is why he wear the same coat he wore 2years ago to the same occasion and told the man beside him to do the same
keep deceiving urself

So you are this blind not to know that his partner's overcoat in those two picture are of different lengths?!
Ok. Maybe he branched at "suraju tailor's" place to slice some off.

The optimist sees the doughnut, the pessimist sees the hole. I didn't call you any but you know better.
Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
Firefire2:

Pls bear it in mind that I firefire is now in support of change. To hell with jonathan.
Sai Buhari.
Na wa oo!

Anyways, welcome onboard sha grin
Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by Firefire2: 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Na wa oo!

Anyways, welcome onboard sha grin
Yeah thank you. I'm glad to join this great family of progressives. Help me spread the good news.

Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by realGURU(m): 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
After all #changeweneed
Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by BIgBB1(m): 11:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live!
Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by Babacele: 3:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
jars9:
APC AND LIES E NO GO BETA FOR THEM.
Amen to who ever is lying over Ds mata! Say Amen bro.
Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
Who release dis one from apcz cage lipsrsealed?
Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by Babacele: 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
Firefire2:

Yeah thank you. I'm glad to join this great family of progressives. Help me spread the good news.
General March 4 Buhari! GMB! meet us in CHATAM house tomoroooo! Fayose can hug shiiiiiit!

Breaking!!! Authentic Buhari Ministerial List / Orumba Constituency Reform; Osinbajo Receives Hon Ben Nwankwo Led Delegation. / I Can’t Conclude I’ll Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage — Kastina Governor, Masari