Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March (23674 Views)

Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce / "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) / BREAKING NEWS: Military Bombs Arepo To Dislodge Militants [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:20am On Feb 21, 2015
Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, make himself come sleep now.
Since Boko Haram is being used to discredit Jonathan's government, there will be no elections until the menace is uprooted. Anybody that doesn't like it can either take over the government BY FORCE or form a PARALLEL GOVERNMENT. For now, Mr President is in charge.
Opposition ko, saboteurs ni.

1 Like

Re: Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March by signz: 10:23am On Feb 21, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Very safe. Don't mind the idiots that don't think before typing. How are you, smartie?

I dey cheesy

1 Like

Re: Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March by Mrslimblack(m): 10:24am On Feb 21, 2015
That's my president, by the time there is another election postponement. Then the bh sponsor and sympathizer, might have run out of funds to finance his campaign and sponsor boko. By then we'll know who owns Nigeria. #goGEJ
Re: Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March by bakila: 10:24am On Feb 21, 2015
Firefire:
Nigeria is at war and the war MUST be won.

I agree the "war" MUST be won. However, to the people of Abadam, Marte, Bama, Maiduguri, Yola, Oyo Damaturu, Onitsha, Wukari, Lagos, Abuja, Michika, Mubi, Maiha, Chibok, Biu, Potiskum, Baga and Asaba who have suffered heavy Human and material losses that points to incompetent handling of the matter by the Government. The Government is late.
Re: Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March by Akpan107(m): 10:25am On Feb 21, 2015
LagosBoi2:
You made a mistake

The Battle begins after May 29 with Buhari as C in C

God Bless GMB
God Bless APC
Gid Bless Nigeria

#INBUHARIWETRUST#

Dream!

There will no Election untill Boko Haram must have been defeated!

Then, GEJ will rule untill 2020 since this year will be used in fighting BH
Re: Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March by Akpan107(m): 10:28am On Feb 21, 2015
temitemi1:
Great one!!! GEJ till 2019!!!
it should be GEJ till 2020. This year will be used in fighting BH. Election may not hold this year again. See my signature for more info.
Re: Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March by Akpan107(m): 10:31am On Feb 21, 2015
PassingShot:

It will be extremely difficult to pull off another postponement. I am sure Jonathan doesn't want an election but Nigerians are seriously watching this time around.
There will be no election next Month and nothing anybody could do about it!

After BH must have been flushed out, then Election will hold and GEJ will win!

Who will vote for a former Coupist?
Re: Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March by bakila: 10:35am On Feb 21, 2015
Akpan107:
it should be GEJ till 2020. This year will be used in fighting BH. Election may not hold this year again. See my signature for more info.
Ok, we don hear. By that time you will be in the opposition. That is what time causes to power, it makes change in its configuration a must.
Re: Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March by Akpan107(m): 10:37am On Feb 21, 2015
omenka:
Gradually, the rumoured plot to ensure elections are not held on the rescheduled dates is taking a life form.

Jonathan will indeed wind up like Gbagbo.
hahahahaha... Very funny...

The APC loser's are soo frustrated!

Nigeria is not Gbabo Country.

But if you still feel to come out and fight GEJ after he must have been decleared the winner of the poll, you are free to do so.

But you must take whatever you see!

1 Like

Re: Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March by bakila: 10:38am On Feb 21, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Very safe. Don't mind the idiots that don't think before typing. How are you, smartie?
You don stop to pretend Pastor again? Wet in idiottt dey do inside your comment?
I thought deeply about this matter and I think you view is wrong. GEJ PRACTICALLY allowed Boko Haram to thrive.

1 Like

Re: Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March by LRNZH(m): 10:39am On Feb 21, 2015
Akpan107:
hahahahaha... Very funny...

The APC loser's are soo frustrated!

Nigeria is not Gbabo Country.

But if you still feel to come out and fight GEJ after he must have been decleared the winner of the poll, you are free to do so.

But you must take whatever you see!

Your Bakassi brothers are still lamenting GEJ's abandonement and you are here supporting your oppressor. SMH
Re: Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March by Akpan107(m): 10:41am On Feb 21, 2015
WOCKHARDI:
Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, make himself come sleep now.
Since Boko Haram is being used to discredit Jonathan's government, there will be no elections until the menace is uprooted. Anybody that doesn't like it can either take over the government BY FORCE or form a PARALLEL GOVERNMENT. For now, Mr President is in charge.
Opposition ko, saboteurs ni.
true talk!
Re: Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March by Mylove55(f): 10:47am On Feb 21, 2015
poiZon:

did u c osama's corpse?
hw do u knw they killed him?
someone that killed thousands but when killed was tagged too gory n pathetic for people to see hw he was executed.
why osama no show himself,d same way shekau show himself say he never die.pdp is boko haram,using them to stop election.
Re: Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March by Akpan107(m): 10:48am On Feb 21, 2015
LRNZH:

Your Bakassi brothers are still lamenting GEJ's abandonement and you are here supporting your oppressor. SMH
Ah! My bros, you funny o.

The Government of 1999 to 2007 gave Bakassi to Comeroun.

Obj/Atiku

both APC members or supporters.

We would never allow APC distroy our future!

APC is the worst thing that will never happen to Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March by datribune: 10:49am On Feb 21, 2015
Something is not right. Why did it take a 6-week postponement of d polls & an impending massive loss 4 d ruling party at d polls to make d service chiefs wake up & giv d Boko Boys a real fight?. Now d gloves ar off & all guns ar blazing because d PDP which has been living a lie wit d boko haram insurgency is at risk of losing d elections. If they had fought wit dis kind of determination b4 now, d insurgency would hav been a thing of d past. There hav been been reports of planes delivering supplies to boko boys & now planes ar said to be distributing BH propaganda materials discouraging people frm voting. We ar no fools. Boko Haram is a PDP affair - late Nat. Sec. Adviser Azazi.
Though dis scourge is being used to decimate a substantial voter base of d People's General in d N/East, no amount of intimidation will stop d political tsunami dat is coming to sweep frm Aso rock, its weakest, most corrupt & effeminate occupant in history. SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March by Afroconnect: 10:56am On Feb 21, 2015
dominique:
I still maintain that if this government manages to wipe out the insurgency within a month, then they're the ones behind it.
This is not the right time to be saying this...all Nigerians need to come together and route these sons of b-itches and barbarians.

We should be objective,not mixing politics with National security all the time.
Re: Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March by Afroconnect: 11:00am On Feb 21, 2015
Akpan107:
There will be no election next Month and nothing anybody could do about it!

After BH must have been flushed out, then Election will hold and GEJ will win!

Who will vote for a former Coupist?

A paid PDP pawn...how much did u sell your conscious for...hope its worth it,except Jona or all these vain gluttons are benefitting u walahi u are a confirm zombie...complete useless youth to the nation.
Re: Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March by Eluwilussit(m): 11:03am On Feb 21, 2015
bakila:

You don stop to pretend Pastor again? Wet in idiottt dey do inside your comment?
I thought deeply about this matter and I think you view is wrong. GEJ PRACTICALLY allowed Boko Haram to thrive.

Bakila, go read all my comments. You will find idiots in 8 out of 10. I never pretended to be a pastor. It is a shame that you are quick to blame Jona but easily excuse Buhari. Buhari accused FG of ethnic cleansing with his comments. Buhari wanted amnesty for BH. Buhari categorically stated that an attack on BH is an attack on the North.

Jona soft-pedalled because the North was not supportive of his actions. He's a democrat. He listened to the North and proposed amnesty. Buhari was chosen by BH as their negotiator, did he accept it? Today, that same hypocrite is using BH as a campaign slogan. Shame.

No govt can win an ideological war without the help of the people. Would you rather have an Odi or a Zaki Biam situation? Do you really know what you want? The truth is that the North supported Boko Haram at the beginning. When they were attacking Christians, churches and southerners, what did Buhari and the northern elites do? Did anyone condemn them? Buhari was quick to visit the West with his delegation, demanding for answers when a bunch of Fulani herdsmen were killed but never said a word when southerners were being slaughtered all over the North.

I worship the God of justice. I believe in justice. The North is too quick to condemn others. Too quick to slaughter. To quick to blame. Nigeria belongs to all of us. The North doesn't have more right to Nigeria than any other part. Get that.
Re: Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March by Mylove55(f): 11:03am On Feb 21, 2015
Mrslimblack:
That's my president, by the time there is another election postponement. Then the bh sponsor and sympathizer, might have run out of funds to finance his campaign and sponsor boko. By then we'll know who owns Nigeria. #goGEJ
hahahahaha,when gej must have be consume before any other postponement.u can decide for gej,either if he postpone d sacrosact election or he use his life as sacrifice for d betterment of nigeria
Re: Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March by shaqhead: 11:03am On Feb 21, 2015
LRNZH:
This is another ploy to postpone elections from March 28. Mark my words.

Boko Haram was allowed to fester for 5 years and nothing happened. Just because it is election time, they step up efforts against Boko Haram.

After postponing elections from February, they now claim that real anti insurgency operations will start in March.

Nigerians should not be deceived. If GEJ cannot conduct elections he should resign and let Sambo take over.
Sambo maybe more sensible to conduct elections.
Re: Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March by dipo1234: 11:05am On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=LagosBoi2 post=30934388]You made a mistake

The Battle begins after May 29 with Buhari as C in C

God Bless GMB
God Bless APC
Gid Bless Nigeria

#INBUHARIWETRUST#

YOU are subjective from onset, notin that jonathan did will be great in your eyes, dont worry and you will be surprised come march 28 when Goodluck will win with a landslide
Re: Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March by Akpan107(m): 11:09am On Feb 21, 2015
Afroconnect:

A paid PDP pawn...how much did u sell your conscious for...hope its worth it,except Jona or all these vain gluttons are benefitting u walahi u are a confirm zombie...complete useless youth to the nation.
How much were you paid to support APC?

I thought am free to make my choice of followship.

One thing is sure!

That former coupist will never rule this country again.

You guys should keep dreamings

APC is a disaster that will never happen to Nigeria.
Re: Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March by Mayor88(m): 11:13am On Feb 21, 2015
Why not now?d earlier d betta o
Re: Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March by Luckyir(m): 11:21am On Feb 21, 2015
God bless Nigeria Army
Re: Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March by nnachukz(m): 11:25am On Feb 21, 2015
LRNZH:

Boko Haram was allowed to fester for 5 years and nothing happened. Just because it is election time, they step up efforts against Boko Haram.

After postponing elections from February, they now claim that real anti insurgency operations will start in March.

Nigerians should not be deceived. If GEJ cannot conduct elections he should resign and let Sambo take over.
did u ever read a thread where it was reported that 400000 pvc meant for lagos are yet to be delivered to the rec in lagos? What do u have to say about that? Are u among those who plan to disenfranchise others just to win? That is just for lagos alone. Talk of anambra and some southern states the story is the same.

1 Like

Re: Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March by isan(m): 11:44am On Feb 21, 2015
LRNZH:

sambo is the most dumb VP ever
Re: Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March by aksule(m): 11:49am On Feb 21, 2015
Look at Nigerians. They forget entirely that many northern leaders opposed vehemently the use of force when it could have been very easy to do so then. We have also forgotten when we were told that Muslims and northerners are being killed. Apparently we have forgotten that there was treat that this administration will be taken to ICC. What!! Do we forgot about the cry of amnesty! ! ! Haba Nigerians why do we forget so easily. No wonder people are calling for change without realising how difficult it is to manage a human affairs. How do you confront insurgency with the above draw backs. Its only now that we are hearing different tunes from the northern leaders even at that shamelessly blaming this administration. Very unfair indeed.

1 Like

Re: Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March by bakila: 11:50am On Feb 21, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Bakila, go read all my comments. You will find idiots in 8 out of 10. I never pretended to be a pastor. It is a shame that you are quick to blame Jona but easily excuse Buhari. Buhari accused FG of ethnic cleansing with his comments. Buhari wanted amnesty for BH. Buhari categorically stated that an attack on BH is an attack on the North.

Jona soft-pedalled because the North was not supportive of his actions. He's a democrat. He listened to the North and proposed amnesty. Buhari was chosen by BH as their negotiator, did he accept it? Today, that same hypocrite is using BH as a campaign slogan. Shame.

No govt can win an ideological war without the help of the people. Would you rather have an Odi or a Zaki Biam situation? Do you really know what you want? The truth is that the North supported Boko Haram at the beginning. When they were attacking Christians, churches and southerners, what did Buhari and the northern elites do? Did anyone condemn them? Buhari was quick to visit the West with his delegation, demanding for answers when a bunch of Fulani herdsmen were killed but never said a word when southerners were being slaughtered all over the North.

I worship the God of justice. I believe in justice. The North is too quick to condemn others. Too quick to slaughter. To quick to blame. Nigeria belongs to all of us. The North doesn't have more right to Nigeria than any other part. Get that.
Thank you for not using idiot in our discuss. The fact is that Jonathan has failed a lot of people with his handling of the insurgency. I am also sure that you were disappointed with him on that. The cry of ethnic cleansing was by Nyako. It was on a premises that Boko haram was allowed or used to wipe put Northerners. Nyako is military I can't speak for him, but any soldier who knows the way Boko haram is handled would come to a conclusion that there was a deliberate effort to allow it continue.
Igbo people slaughter each other quickly as well. The job of the Government is to prevent people from being slaughtered and dealing with those who slaughter.
GEJ is quick to blame others despite the fact that he has all the powers. He is quick to praise himself but slow in taking criticism as a call for appraisal and evaluation of his actions.
Hope you and your family are doing fine and you Quest is rewarding.

2 Likes

Re: Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March by shiningshina(m): 11:51am On Feb 21, 2015
Apparently, the elections will eventually be cancelled. With this revelation, there is no way elections can hold this year.

I fear an impending military coup.

imagine, since the Nigerian military knew that their operations against Boko Haram would not begin until around March 28, why did they cancel the February 14 elections!
Re: Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March by bakila: 11:55am On Feb 21, 2015
nnachukz:
did u ever read a thread where it was reported that 400000 pvc meant for lagos are yet to be delivered to the rec in lagos? What do u have to say about that? Are u among those who plan to disenfranchise others just to win? That is just for lagos alone. Talk of anambra and some southern states the story is the same.
Whoever is doing that should be investigated and dealt with. I wonder why all of a sudden PDP wants a 100% perfect election, even while there is time to correct the imperfection.
PDP's people in INEC should stop mixing up the destination of PVC's.
Re: Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March by patrickmuf(m): 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
p3ndy79:

Patrick the plot is real and confirmed, tambuwal's defection to APC put spanner in the plot because they needed the coherence of both houses to give powers to the executive to continue after their expiration in May 29.

They wanted ihedioha to take over from him so that the plot for 6months extension will pass resolution in both houses.

They have no plans for election and INEC insistence to use PVC and card readers to prevent rigging is making them jittery the more.
Hmm I underestimated the significance of this whole plot...Thanks for the info, though I still maintain that with all out resistance it won't hold waters...
Re: Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March by Dalastd123: 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
LRNZH:

u are a big fool and the most stupid idiot Nigeria has ever seen. Was a fool like u not in Nigeria wen Buhari and Nyako as well as northern elders were shouting genocide wen ihejirika was dealing wit boko haram ne. Idiot stupid man I hate pple like u. Just because of some political benefit u keep hiding d truth while innocent pple are dying. Buhari has always protected boko haram just because he wants to be president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ooni, Aregbesola Launch Cashew Plantation In Osun / Group Threatens Mass Protest If Buhari Doesn’t Attend Next FEC Meeting / 2023: Why Amaechi Will Be Apc’s Best Candidate; Thicks All Boxes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.