Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March (23672 Views)

Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce / "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) / BREAKING NEWS: Military Bombs Arepo To Dislodge Militants [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March by Eluwilussit(m): 3:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
bakila:

The votes will show what the reaction of the people will be. If they loss fairly there will be no problem. I was discussing with a lady who was presiding Officer at a polling unit in Kaduna she acknowledge that she collected 10k to help rig for the PDP.
I think there is a collective resolve among Buhari supporters and the APC not to give Government any opportunity to truncate democracy. The elections in Edo, Ekiti and Osun are an example.
You know Goodluck is not as democratic as you think. He is the one that needs to be magnanimous in victory and gracious in defeat.
Some people will say God Forbid to ......

Bakila, how are you? Hope you have enjoyed your Sunday rice and stew. How's your family today? Blessed be our God.

Thanks for every correspondence. I appreciate all your effort and line of thought.

Please, do me a favour and read the post by phockphock about Yinka Odumakin. I am with everything mr. Odumakin stands for. I am not a PDP member. I am not a Jonathan supporter either. I am a man working with his personal convictions. I don't hate Buhari and I don't hate APC. I am a fan of truth and genuine democracy.

Jona isn't perfect in anyway, but he has better plans than Buhari and APC. APC is no change. Buhari is not gonna run our affairs based on his principles and beliefs but based on his party manifesto. Buhari is surrounded by angry and hungry wolves.

If all Jona achieves in his second term is the restructuring of the system and making the North self-reliant through agriculture, he would have done the North in particular and the generality of nigerians, a huge service.

I am for meaningful change and not this Tinubu's attempt to grab some oil blocks.
Re: Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March by bakila: 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Bakila, how are you? Hope you have enjoyed your Sunday rice and stew. How's your family today? Blessed be our God.

Thanks for every correspondence. I appreciate all your effort and line of thought.

Please, do me a favour and read the post by phockphock about Yinka Odumakin. I am with everything mr. Odumakin stands for. I am not a PDP member. I am not a Jonathan supporter either. I am a man working with his personal convictions. I don't hate Buhari and I don't hate APC. I am a fan of truth and genuine democracy.

Jona isn't perfect in anyway, but he has better plans than Buhari and APC. APC is no change. Buhari is not gonna run our affairs based on his principles and beliefs but based on his party manifesto. Buhari is surrounded by angry and hungry wolves.

If all Jona achieves in his second term is the restructuring of the system and making the North self-reliant through agriculture, he would have done the North in particular and the generality of nigerians, a huge service.

I am for meaningful change and not this Tinubu's attempt to grab some oil blocks.
I did not eat rice oh, Pounded yam things. Your perception about the oil block may be right or wrong. It may also be the reason why team TAN are solidly behind Jonathan and have asked the Igbo the leave the North.
My wish is to see change in the democratic space. If Buhari wins he is going to contend with NAIRALAND and other political parties. If they fail to deliver dem go hear am. If Tinubu is interested in Oil Blocks and truncates the movement to put Nigeria on a better track he will face the music. People have owned oil blocks and Nigerians do no care a lot, they however came out enmass when their welfare was tampered with.
On Agriculture I know that the present government is a joke. I gave money to some people to farm rice I did not see government intervention in any way.
Goodluck has no plans for agriculture and never will. " he will, I will, will" Will no dey tire una?
Please support the change movement, it is the only constant in life.

1 Like

Re: Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March by Eluwilussit(m): 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
bakila:

The votes will show what the reaction of the people will be. If they loss fairly there will be no problem. I was discussing with a lady who was presiding Officer at a polling unit in Kaduna she acknowledge that she collected 10k to help rig for the PDP.
I think there is a collective resolve among Buhari supporters and the APC not to give Government any opportunity to truncate democracy. The elections in Edo, Ekiti and Osun are an example.
You know Goodluck is not as democratic as you think. He is the one that needs to be magnanimous in victory and gracious in defeat.
Some people will say God Forbid to ......

Bakila, no one loses an election fairly in Nigeria. Both sides will try to influence the result illegally, one way or the other. It is gonna be a question of who rigs more. There is no doubt in my mind that even Buhari, if given the chance, will rig it. No be Nigeria?
Re: Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March by Eluwilussit(m): 4:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
bakila:

I did not eat rice oh, Pounded yam things. Your perception about the oil block may be right or wrong. It may also be the reason why team TAN are solidly behind Jonathan and have asked the Igbo the leave the North.
My wish is to see change in the democratic space. If Buhari wins he is going to contend with NAIRALAND and other political parties. If they fail to deliver dem go hear am. If Tinubu is interested in Oil Blocks and truncates the movement to put Nigeria on a better track he will face the music. People have owned oil blocks and Nigerians do no care a lot, they however came out enmass when their welfare was tampered with.
On Agriculture I know that the present government is a joke. I gave money to some people to farm rice I did not see government intervention in any way.
Goodluck has no plans for agriculture and never will. " he will, I will, will" Will no dey tire una?
Please support the change movement, it is the only constant in life.

Lucky guy, I am jealous o. Madam must make me pounded yam today.

Anyway, I am not taking a chance on Buhari's backers. They are too corrupt and power hungry. Tinubu allegedly supported Jona in 2011 because he was hoping to get oil blocks. He didn't and turned against Jona. Indeed, there's only permanent interest in politics.

Didn't Tinubu know that Buhari was the best option then? All the people clamouring for Buhari today, did they just realize that he is our only option? This is his 4th attempt, why did it take so long for the majority of the people to come to this eloquent realization? I don't and can't buy into Buhari and APC at this time.
Re: Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March by bakila: 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Lucky guy, I am jealous o. Madam must make me pounded yam today.

Anyway, I am not taking a chance on Buhari's backers. They are too corrupt and power hungry. Tinubu allegedly supported Jona in 2011 because he was hoping to get oil blocks. He didn't and turned against Jona. Indeed, there's only permanent interest in politics.

Didn't Tinubu know that Buhari was the best option then? All the people clamouring for Buhari today, did they just realize that he is our only option? This is his 4th attempt, why did it take so long for the majority of the people to come to this eloquent realization? I don't and can't buy into Buhari and APC at this time.
Ok but don't refer me to Odumakin and Phkphkman. They are way to partisan for any objective discuss.
May we have the election in May and the most popular guy win.
Re: Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March by Eluwilussit(m): 6:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
bakila:

Ok but don't refer me to Odumakin and Phkphkman. They are way to partisan for any objective discuss.
May we have the election in May and the most popular guy win.

Popularity may not translate to capability. May the better man win. So why do you read everything in support of Buhari and discard what Odumakin said? I am sure back in 2011, you agreed with everything Odumakin said in support of GMB.

The man Odumakin has made it clear why he can't suoport Buhari this time around is because of the people surrounding the general and the fact that APC has no plan to restructure our system, thereby encourage regional growth instead of total dependence on oil.

I think Odumakin is right, if we were to go by this post alone. But then, this is nigeria. If Tinubu and Atiku are progressives today and represent change, then anything is possible. I am sorry for referring you to the post. I apologize.
Re: Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March by bakila: 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Popularity may not translate to capability. May the better man win. So why do you read everything in support of Buhari and discard what Odumakin said? I am sure back in 2011, you agreed with everything Odumakin said in support of GMB.

The man Odumakin has made it clear why he can't suoport Buhari this time around is because of the people surrounding the general and the fact that APC has no plan to restructure our system, thereby encourage regional growth instead of total dependence on oil.

I think Odumakin is right, if we were to go by this post alone. But then, this is nigeria. If Tinubu and Atiku are progressives today and represent change, then anything is possible. I am sorry for referring you to the post. I apologize.
Atiku is far better than the million of the GEJ crowed in terms of care for the people and democracy. Vote who pleases, but know that GEJ is not a good choice.
Re: Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March by Eluwilussit(m): 9:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
bakila:

Atiku is far better than the million of the GEJ crowed in terms of care for the people and democracy. Vote who pleases, but know that GEJ is not a good choice.

GEJ may not be a good choice, but in my books, he's a better choice than Buhari.
Re: Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March by bakila: 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
Eluwilussit:

GEJ may not be a good choice, but in my books, he's a better choice than Buhari.
I do not know the title of your book but it's readers are in the minority in Nigeria now.
Please pay attention to the topic of this thread in bring up the title of your book.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River / Ooni, Aregbesola Launch Cashew Plantation In Osun / Zahra Buhari Celebrates Aisha Buhari's 46th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.