Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) (49266 Views)

South West Will Betray Jonathan - Opinion / 2015: Results From Benue Will Shock Jonathan - opinion / Govt. May Shift Polls By Six Weeks - Dailytimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by freecitizn: 9:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
Even a toddler without teeth can say - Sai babaaaa grin
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by ABEngine(m): 9:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
firstolalekan:

Dumbfùck
May you and all your family members remain the way they are under GEJ 's administration forever.
Pls type amen if you think GEJ is doing great.

You are Olalekan, I believe you are Nigerian, what have you done for Nigeria? What has been your contribution to the Government of the day? What are your ideas of Nation building? What has your proposed government of choice got to offer?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Ramcie(f): 10:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
ozoigbondu:
All i know is GEJ till 2019 cheesy as for the video no data to watch it still downloading 50 shadesof grey read the novel it was nice and horrible at the same time wink

This movie was horrible pls don't download this movie lipsrsealed

Still on the matter no jupitar will make buhari defeat GEJ.PDP has been beaten buhari since 2003BC and it won't end this time

Vote wisely
Vote for contuinty
Vote.fortranformation
Ignore the change and keep moving forward
Vote for Jonathan
GEJ till 2019

Bros Abeg you get the novel for pdf format. I need to read it. Learnt it's interesting wink
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by PhilipTosin(m): 10:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
Check out this link for immediate employment...
http:///1zWsysp
It is real and confirmed
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by redcap: 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Oh please! Spare us the crap.

Even if anyone is so "poor" to afford a PAYG sim card in UK with free internet (even if it's 1gig), there's free wireless internet almost EVERYWHERE. On the bus, tram, train, coach, train station, high street shops, coffee shop, shopping mall. . . . Name it!

Gbawe is actually paying too much for his phone bill. I get the same service for £11 a month. cheesy

Keep your opinion to yourself,according to you it's OK for people in London to use the free internet available in those places u mention but very wrong for the guy to use internet freely provide by his company.Most of you are hypocrites.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by redcap: 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Oh please! Spare us the crap.

Even if anyone is so "poor" to afford a PAYG sim card in UK with free internet (even if it's 1gig), there's free wireless internet almost EVERYWHERE. On the bus, tram, train, coach, train station, high street shops, coffee shop, shopping mall. . . . Name it!

Gbawe is actually paying too much for his phone bill. I get the same service for £11 a month. cheesy

Keep your opinion to yourself,according to you it's OK for people in London to use the free internet available in those places u mention but very wrong for the guy to use internet freely provide by his company.Most of you are hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Forwetinnah: 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
ABEngine:
Now shut up and tell me the timeline for this supposed change and be specific. Kindly intimate us on what steps your preferred government would take to reorient the "make-it-quick" syndrome that has engulf a large percentage of the populace. Stop chasing shadows sir, look beyond the gullible obvious and see the bigger picture.

Truthfully they don't have solutions, just accusations. Just look at his fellow APC dolts shouting "see finishing" with their multiple monikers, hyping a dead horse. What's new in what he posted?? The same hogwash they've been ranting about from the onset. Deceitful people

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by micrep3030(m): 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
Jona don't win
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by iyobs7(f): 10:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
Gbawe:

That is what you are reduced to? Pathetic. See how you guys in bondage inadvertently sing and dance for your oppressors when you should dump them and seek others who can let you attain the dignity and choice others enjoy worldwide? My mobile phone contract (UK telecom provider) is around £18 per month (around N6,500.00) and gives me unlimited browsing, unlimited calls and unlimited text. I can do whatever I want on the go any day of the week from my own private line anywhere in the UK. How will you ever get such cost-effective empowerment that will allow you to be a more productive human being and greater human capital asset for your nation when the PDP you support ensures telecoms providers will never offer greater value because of high cost of operation?

Any company operating in Nigeria will automatically levy Nigerians heavily for the diesel they spend to power their operation and deduct 'rough terrain' tax from whatever they supply. This is why I laugh at you blind supporters of GEJ. You have no exposure beyond "suffering and smiling" Nigeria to know how bad you have it and how pathetically oppressed you are. They fleece you and you guys simply embrace more corruption and 'wayo' to try and afford what should be the very basics any dignified human being should enjoy. Yet you continue to sing and dance for your oppressors of 16 years who will keep you as you are even if they have 80 years in charge of Nigeria. Sad. Very sad and I feel sorry for you.

You are a proof to the fact that living in the UK does not translate to being wise, smart, more educated and objective.

Now what form of governance do we practice in Nigeria?
We have house of reps, what we can compare to house of commons in the UK. Have you ever listened to both houses speak on pressing needs? We call it house of reps, who are they repping? And by the way note that the house is made up not only of PDP members ooo but also APC members. Why is that? For counter and anti- counter measures to arrive at best policies...

What has the members of house of reps done to implement policies promised by the administration, remember the president is answerable to the house. Are they just sitting down somewhere shouting nay and hi?

You think UK built what they now have overnight? Do you

Even with constant power in the UK, you still pay 18£ per month, I thought you wanted to say it is free... You even converted it yourself to 6500 per month for unlimited internet... In India I pay 600 naira tops for Unlimited internet for a month on my mobile and on my PC, I have an unlimited fibre optics broadband internet for 3500 per month, should I now say that people living in the UK are suffering and smiling? And mind you India has constant power too...

Nigeria just gained her independence 16years ago, Nigeria never gained her independence in 1960, the real independence was achieved on May 29 1999 and it is a gradual transition...

When you look back from 1960, our colonial masters has been from the north, top offices north, ministerial appointment north, NNPC north, just look at everywhere north but a look at the north reflects what? Abject poverty and slavery, when you go to the north that is where you really see suffering and smiling...

It is unfortunate to know that those you are knowledgeable won't speak up but those who knows naught of the true situation of things are loudest...

Nigeria just like a butterfly will metamorphose into something great only if we learn to take one step at a time and not leap with both feet into a ditch...

Narayana Murthy of India once said to make India great, every Indian must take his/her own giving job as Gods given and do it with all their might foregoing selfish interest and personal gain, until nigerians attains that level of consciousness called selfless service, Nigeria will continue in this manner... It is not the president, it is not the vice president but every chance begins with individuals.

Fault Jonathan from now till tomorrow, and still you will complain of Buhari again in the future...

Never surrender your conscience to the theory of a majority...

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by ofegge73(m): 10:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
APC will always win online, but in reality we know what's up!
With online sympathisers,what do you expect.
Pls next topic!
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ralphlauren:
The only region supporting Jonathan is the SE/SS. Clueless bunch. undecided

Those supporting Jonathan in the second clip. . . . See so much poverty around them . . . Smh. Yet, they want him to continue.

Thank goodness the other regions are wise and are in support of Buhari.

I have once said it Jonathan supporters have poor man's mentality, that's all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Desteenee(m): 10:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
50calibre:
This videos is testament to the stup*idity of Nigerians. No offense to the intelligent ones.

If this video is anything to go by, it's clear Nigerians haven't learnt their lesson, they deserve no sympathy as far as I'm concerned.

Some of these comments are so idiotic, I'm beginning to think the average Nigerian is intellectually deficient. How could any sane person crave 4 more years of this disaster under Jonathan.

Nigerians will pay a heavy price for their stupi*dity, I just hope when that times comes they don't go weeping & wailing to the international community for help.
My Oga no vex for my question sha. I just want to know the kind of change you guys intend to offer us. Cos All i hear is CHANGE CHANGE without any meaningful explanation on how this will be achieved. Again, i think it is a generic word that has several meaning. plz educate me sir.
Till then sha GEJ TILL 2035.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by firstolalekan(m): 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
ozoigbondu:

AMEN and may your life be indebted as lagos state the playground of tinubu can i hear an amen
Fool!
The only reason why you dumbfùck blind SE people is supporting this useless Jònadaft is based upon sentiment, ego and foolishness.
You still hate yorubas and hausas because a stupid warlord who sworn to protect Nigeria and later wanted to blackmail us caused your forefathers to be slaughtered like pigs.
While in your penury, the selfish coward ran to ivory coast and left you people to perish.
Believe it or not, GEJ's time is over.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by DinhoMVP: 10:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
ozoigbondu:
All i know is GEJ till 2019 cheesy as for the video no data to watch it still downloading 50 shadesof grey read the novel it was nice and horrible at the same time wink

This movie was horrible pls don't download this movie lipsrsealed

Still on the matter no jupitar will make buhari defeat GEJ.PDP has been beaten buhari since 2003BC and it won't end this time

Vote wisely
Vote for contuinty
Vote.fortranformation
Ignore the change and keep moving forward
Vote for Jonathan
GEJ till 2019

The mere fact that u can't spell continuity and transformation correctly has discouraged me from voting for your man. And Please I can't ignore Positive Change!
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Ralphlauren(m): 10:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
redcap:

Over here, we've got what we call "professional work ethics". Ever heard of it? undecided

Why would you use company's internet to watch "personal" videos at work? No wonder nigeria is in the mess it is. You are paid by your employer to work and given the support to do the job, yet you divert the time and resources for "personal entertainment"?

You are not really smart. Why will you compare free public internet at a train station to internet provided by an employer to his employee to do the job he's been paid for? undecided

You should stop trying to run away from the truth. That guy can't afford to internet on his phone during weekends and has to rely on internet from his workplace only during the period that he's at work (probably 8am to 6pm monday to friday) and you think that's okay? In 2015? In a country like Nigeria that's one of the major oil producing nations?

Keep suffering and smiling. Okay?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Forwetinnah: 10:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
tsdarkside:

then we have to do the same too,like the chinese.,,,simpel

is much cheaper.

we build this things ourselfs.

come on...

for what are our parents sending us to school for`

to go study konji?

What did you study in the university and what have you manufactured? Invention doesn't come by sitting behind whatever device you're posting with to criticise. Start the change you're preaching about.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by paycash: 10:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
For this video is only for GEJ and Igbo
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
Pinkybush:
Nairaland is full with rascals from Afganistan, suadi Arabia and other islamic countries who want to force their own on nigerians inorder to islamize nigeria, but it won't work.

GEJ all the way

Olodo
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Senjuchiha: 10:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
Janjalweeds shld go n lick toilet seats cuz as 4 me n my household,its GEJ til 2019....he has beaten d weeping general b4,he'il do it again
meanwhile
#JE SUIS GOODLUCK#
#I AM GOODLUCK#

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Forwetinnah: 10:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
iyobs7:

You are a proof to the fact that living in the UK does not translate to being wise, smart, more educated and objective.

Now what form of governance do we practice in Nigeria?
We have house of reps, what we can compare to house of commons in the UK. Have you ever listened to both houses speak on pressing needs? We call it house of reps, who are they repping? And by the way note that the house is made up not only of PDP members ooo but also APC members. Why is that? For counter and anti- counter measures to arrive at best policies...

What has the members of house of reps done to implement policies promised by the administration, remember the president is answerable to the house. Are they just sitting down somewhere shouting nay and hi?

You think UK built what they now have overnight? Do you

Even with constant power in the UK, you still pay 18£ per month, I thought you wanted to say it is free... You even converted it yourself to 6500 per month for unlimited internet... In India I pay 600 naira tops for Unlimited internet for a month on my mobile and on my PC, I have an unlimited fibre optics broadband internet for 3500 per month, should I now say that people living in the UK are suffering and smiling? And mind you India has constant power too...

Nigeria just gained her independence 16years ago, Nigeria never gained her independence in 1960, the real independence was achieved on May 29 1999 and it is a gradual transition...

When you look back from 1960, our colonial masters has been from the north, top offices north, ministerial appointment north, NNPC north, just look at everywhere north but a look at the north reflects what? Abject poverty and slavery, when you go to the north that is where you really see suffering and smiling...

It is unfortunate to know that those you are knowledgeable won't speak up but those who knows naught of the true situation of things are loudest...

Nigeria just like a butterfly will metamorphose into something great only if we learn to take one step at a time and not leap with both feet into a ditch...

Narayana Murthy of India once said to make India great, every Indian must take his/her own giving job as Gods given and do it with all their might foregoing selfish interest and personal gain, until nigerians attains that level of consciousness called selfless service, Nigeria will continue in this manner... It is not the president, it is not the vice president but every chance begins with individuals.

Fault Jonathan from now till tomorrow, and still you will complain of Buhari again in the future...

Never surrender your conscience to the theory of a majority...

Trust me, he won't on the bolded. He's just being his normal tribalistic self. These people were chilling like cucumbers when Turai/Obj/Atiku/Aondoka etc were dragging this country through filth some years back. It's chorus time for them, let them sing. The nerve!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Nelgenius4me(m): 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
Election in Nigerian is never won on social media, Majority of the electorate neither have access to these so called social media nor are they interested. The winner between GEJ and GMB will be known when our vote is cast. If the outcome of election is known then there will b no need for candidates to go to the polls.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by tuniski: 10:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
p3ndy79:
Anybody who think GEJ has a chance against Buhari next month needs get down to the streets.

The vast majority of populace can't wait to see his back with his bagload of badluck.
you mean in your enclave abi! The result will shock ApC beyond imagination as GEJ gets 4 more years of pan nigerian mandate. The unholy alliance btw tinubu's yorubas and Buhari's north has already failed. Buhari remains rejected by we the majority!!!
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by lyntiffany(f): 10:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
onagoodday1:

baby checked your dp...chai..your leg sweet joor
thanks dear wink
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by vinxce(m): 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
Gbawe:

That is what you are reduced to? Pathetic. See how you guys in bondage inadvertently sing and dance for your oppressors when you should dump them and seek others who can let you attain the dignity and choice others enjoy worldwide? My mobile phone contract (UK telecom provider) is around £18 per month (around N6,500.00) and gives me unlimited browsing, unlimited calls and unlimited text. I can do whatever I want on the go any day of the week from my own private line anywhere in the UK. How will you ever get such cost-effective empowerment that will allow you to be a more productive human being and greater human capital asset for your nation when the PDP you support ensures telecoms providers will never offer greater value because of high cost of operation?

Any company operating in Nigeria will automatically levy Nigerians heavily for the diesel they spend to power their operation and deduct 'rough terrain' tax from whatever they supply. This is why I laugh at you blind supporters of GEJ. You have no exposure beyond "suffering and smiling" Nigeria to know how bad you have it and how pathetically oppressed you are. They fleece you and you guys simply embrace more corruption and 'wayo' to try and afford what should be the very basics any dignified human being should enjoy. Yet you continue to sing and dance for your oppressors of 16 years who will keep you as you are even if they have 80 years in charge of Nigeria. Sad. Very sad and I feel sorry for you.
so u mean to tell me that GMB will do all this in 4 years wow I love that

Anyway

Gej till 2019

OMG itz gej

Gej till tinubu (Tinubu) becomes handsome

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by oladimeji09(m): 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
Gbawe:

don't mind them they love Gej more the their country
This is why I laugh at you blind supporters of GEJ.
lol
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by oduastates: 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
This video is the reason why we want odua states.
The intelligence quotient and civic consciousness of the SW is being diluted daily as a result of mass migration. These people cannot even express or understand the most basic of issues (whether to the left or right of the political spectrum). Something my 80 yrs old non western educated neighbour can fully express.
Personally, we do not need these types voting in our local elections.let them go and vote for obi, orji, dickson in their own states.
The same thing is seen here on nairaland. Well educated but incapable of processing information or internalising the most basic of values
A complete break from this nonsense whether from the north or south.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by ozoigbondu: 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
firstolalekan:

Fool!
The only reason why you dumbfùck blind SE people is supporting this useless Jònadaft is based upon sentiment, ego and foolishness.
You still hate yorubas and hausas because a stupid warlord who sworn to protect Nigeria and later wanted to blackmail us caused your forefathers to be slaughtered like pigs.
While in your penury, the selfish coward ran to ivory coast and left you people to perish.
Please forget the insults and shout a thunderous amen to your life been indebted as lagos

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by dulux07(m): 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
Gbawe:

bros thank you, we r use to suffering n smiling, lack of exposure is d prob with someone of us, go to other country that we ve more resources then n see how they r livin, even ghana that is close by. For u to get unlimited data/month in dis country, u will have to pay mayb lik 100k.cos even 1g is 3k on most major ntwork. The NCC has been compromised. Corruption.smh

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by oladimeji09(m): 10:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
sai Buhari
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by tuniski: 10:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
firstolalekan:

Fool!
self deceit is a dangerous thing oooo! Just get use to it, GEJ is the president and will be the president till 2019! Buhari ko Biri ne! It is ehtnic jingoism that makes the mairuwa, aboki shoe shiner and almajiri to chant sai Buhari till the point of death! The hausa are just tribally following Buhari mumuly!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by redcap: 10:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Over here, we've got what we call "professional work ethics". Ever heard of it? undecided

Why would you use company's internet to watch "personal" videos are work? So wonder nigeria is in the mess it is. You are paid by your employer to work and given the support to do the job, yet you divert the time and resources for "personal entertainment"?

You are not really smart. Why will you compare free public internet at a train station to internet provided by an employer to his employee to do the job he's been paid for? undecided

You should stop trying to run away from the truth. That guy can't afford to internet on his phone during weekends and has to rely on internet from his workplace only during the period that he's at work (probably 8am to 6pm monday to friday) and you think that's okay? In 2015? In a country like Nigeria that's one of the major oil producing nations?

Keep suffering and smiling. Okay?

Cut the chase bro,I'm presently in Nigeria and I run my own stuff.As much as its a bit expensive I offer free internet to both my clients/customers and staffs and I don't care whatever they(staffs) use their free time for in as much as they're done with their job.
You really have to jettison this poverty mentality as internet has become very cheap if you buy in bulk from broadband companies like SMILE etc.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by simplexvi: 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
We dont need change, all we need is transformation... Do u really know d meaning of change? Nigeria wil go back to square 1, who wanna go back? GEJ tiil 2027

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 / Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries / APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.