Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,193 members, 7,825,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

My True Life Love Story - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My True Life Love Story (46194 Views)

^^^^^^^^^^two Novembers To Remember^^^^^^^^^^^ True Life (love) Story / Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My True Life Love Story by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
Nice storyline kiss kiss but my mind says otherwise undecided undecided..

Waiting for more updates cheesy cheesy..
Re: My True Life Love Story by MrCork: 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
babyosisi:

Njide had just found a lost friend late 2010
A good friend
Chidi was like a brother to her.She remembered many many years ago he was home visiting from his med school in the SW and Njide was home also for the weekend and they met up.
In a conversation she poured out her heart to her friend and brother,she told him she was in trouble,she was fighting a battle in her heart.
He already knew she was engaged to someone but now he heard that there is another young man who had relentlessly pursued her for months and she was beginning to cave in.
She also revealed that she had finally accepted a date with him at his place the following day, Sunday as soon as she got back from the weekend.
Chidi asked her not to go,he pleaded.Njide you and I know what this young man wants,don't go,I don't want you hurt he said.

As Njide rode back in the taxi cab from her parents home she thought about Chidi's words, she also knew loverboy was probably at home waiting to see her in a few hours time.
She battled with these thoughts
She prayed,at the same time she was looking forward to the date,then Chidi's words would ring again,"Njide don't go".
She thought about her fiance also,she was already having doubts about the relationship,she wanted to keep the date,she wanted to be true to herself and God,her heart raced back and forth with thoughts overflowing as the taxi raced down the expressway towards the city she was headed.
Njide arrived the hostel at 4 Pm ,took a quick bath changed clothes and hailed another cab to the campus gate and shortly afterwards was standing at the address knocking.

The first time she met loverboy was by a gate at the hospital,he looked at her and smiled,she returned the smile and instantly his heart spoke to hers and hers to his.They met again at a formal setting where she heard him speak and was totally smitten but kept it to herself then he made his move,she turned down all his dates and here she was a few months later knocking on his door.
He opened the door and smiled,asking after her parents.She thought that was very thoughtful.
He served her a meal, it was beans and yam with a bottle of coke.
She was not a good fan of beans,it always did a number in her stomach but it would be rude to say no so she ate the food and drank the coke.
They talked like they had known each other for years.
She already knew a few things about him from short conversations in the past.
She couldn't help notice that his place looked very neat and that his cologne smelled incredible but she made no comments about that,he shared the flat with a colleague of his,another young man.
It was a lovely evening,they had a great time talking ,the roommate joined in at some point and just as she was about to leave,the heavens opened up and it began to rain.It didn't just rain,it poured and poured and poured very heavily and it was obvious she couldn't go home that night and panicked,she didn't want to sleep in a house with practically two strange men.
She knew him somewhat,she knew they were both in respected professions but she wanted to go home to her hostel.The next day was Monday,she needed to be in class.
But the rain wouldn't stop,then it dawned on her that she was stuck,night had fallen and it was time for bed.

Njide wondered what to do
Had she made the greatest mistake of her life
The power company NEPA had also quickly shut down the electric supply as soon as the first lightning struck.
At this time it was 8 PM ,pouring outside and pitch black.
Loverboy had lit a small florescent lamp that illuminated the living room area and the Njide carried on with the conversation trying hard to act normal.Loverboy assured her she was safe and she relaxed a bit but her thoughts quickly shifted to her best friend and roommate on campus,Ify with flashes of her fiance Okey.
She hadn't told Ify where she was going,Ify knew Njide had a couple of distant relatives in town and her fiance's sister whom she visited from time to time lived nearby,Ify knew she had just returned from Owerri and dashed out again saying she'll be right back.
It was now getting very late,what could be going through Ify's mind ,Njide thought.
This was the 90's,there were no cell phones in Nigeria so they couldn't communicate at that moment.
Around 10 PM it was clear to loverboy that Njide wanted to go to bed.
She had had a long day and needed some rest.
He took her to his bedroom,gave her a shirt and a wrapper to change into,at this time the rains had stopped and the light was back.
She waited for him to leave the room so she could change into the "sleeping wear" but he didn't seem to want to leave then she politely asked him to excuse her and he apologized for being lost in thought,forgetting his manners.
She changed into his clothes and lay on the bed covering herself with the wrapper.
Njide knew there was an extra bedroom they used as a storage space,it had no bed,the roommate was in the adjacent bedroom but there was a comfortable couch in the living room and she expected that to be his bed for the night.
She was soon to find out how very wrong that assumption was.
Loverboy wanted Njide.

angry
Re: My True Life Love Story by MrCork: 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
babyosisi:

Njide had just found a lost friend late 2010
A good friend
Chidi was like a brother to her.She remembered many many years ago he was home visiting from his med school in the SW and Njide was home also for the weekend and they met up.
In a conversation she poured out her heart to her friend and brother,she told him she was in trouble,she was fighting a battle in her heart.
He already knew she was engaged to someone but now he heard that there is another young man who had relentlessly pursued her for months and she was beginning to cave in.
She also revealed that she had finally accepted a date with him at his place the following day, Sunday as soon as she got back from the weekend.
Chidi asked her not to go,he pleaded.Njide you and I know what this young man wants,don't go,I don't want you hurt he said.

As Njide rode back in the taxi cab from her parents home she thought about Chidi's words, she also knew loverboy was probably at home waiting to see her in a few hours time.
She battled with these thoughts
She prayed,at the same time she was looking forward to the date,then Chidi's words would ring again,"Njide don't go".
She thought about her fiance also,she was already having doubts about the relationship,she wanted to keep the date,she wanted to be true to herself and God,her heart raced back and forth with thoughts overflowing as the taxi raced down the expressway towards the city she was headed.
Njide arrived the hostel at 4 Pm ,took a quick bath changed clothes and hailed another cab to the campus gate and shortly afterwards was standing at the address knocking.

The first time she met loverboy was by a gate at the hospital,he looked at her and smiled,she returned the smile and instantly his heart spoke to hers and hers to his.They met again at a formal setting where she heard him speak and was totally smitten but kept it to herself then he made his move,she turned down all his dates and here she was a few months later knocking on his door.
He opened the door and smiled,asking after her parents.She thought that was very thoughtful.
He served her a meal, it was beans and yam with a bottle of coke.
She was not a good fan of beans,it always did a number in her stomach but it would be rude to say no so she ate the food and drank the coke.
They talked like they had known each other for years.
She already knew a few things about him from short conversations in the past.
She couldn't help notice that his place looked very neat and that his cologne smelled incredible but she made no comments about that,he shared the flat with a colleague of his,another young man.
It was a lovely evening,they had a great time talking ,the roommate joined in at some point and just as she was about to leave,the heavens opened up and it began to rain.It didn't just rain,it poured and poured and poured very heavily and it was obvious she couldn't go home that night and panicked,she didn't want to sleep in a house with practically two strange men.
She knew him somewhat,she knew they were both in respected professions but she wanted to go home to her hostel.The next day was Monday,she needed to be in class.
But the rain wouldn't stop,then it dawned on her that she was stuck,night had fallen and it was time for bed.

Njide wondered what to do
Had she made the greatest mistake of her life
The power company NEPA had also quickly shut down the electric supply as soon as the first lightning struck.
At this time it was 8 PM ,pouring outside and pitch black.
Loverboy had lit a small florescent lamp that illuminated the living room area and the Njide carried on with the conversation trying hard to act normal.Loverboy assured her she was safe and she relaxed a bit but her thoughts quickly shifted to her best friend and roommate on campus,Ify with flashes of her fiance Okey.
She hadn't told Ify where she was going,Ify knew Njide had a couple of distant relatives in town and her fiance's sister whom she visited from time to time lived nearby,Ify knew she had just returned from Owerri and dashed out again saying she'll be right back.
It was now getting very late,what could be going through Ify's mind ,Njide thought.
This was the 90's,there were no cell phones in Nigeria so they couldn't communicate at that moment.
Around 10 PM it was clear to loverboy that Njide wanted to go to bed.
She had had a long day and needed some rest.
He took her to his bedroom,gave her a shirt and a wrapper to change into,at this time the rains had stopped and the light was back.
She waited for him to leave the room so she could change into the "sleeping wear" but he didn't seem to want to leave then she politely asked him to excuse her and he apologized for being lost in thought,forgetting his manners.
She changed into his clothes and lay on the bed covering herself with the wrapper.
Njide knew there was an extra bedroom they used as a storage space,it had no bed,the roommate was in the adjacent bedroom but there was a comfortable couch in the living room and she expected that to be his bed for the night.
She was soon to find out how very wrong that assumption was.
Loverboy wanted Njide.

....STORY....are u light skin? angry
Re: My True Life Love Story by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
elantraceey:
Summary please.
you used my words angry angry

Summmmaaarrriii pls grin grin
Re: My True Life Love Story by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
babyosisi:

They said if you want to hide something from an African,put it in a book
are you an african lady?

if yes

i reserve my comment
Re: My True Life Love Story by zimoni(f): 7:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
Njide just boarded a one chance.

Patiently following.
Re: My True Life Love Story by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
I LOVE THE OUTLINE.
Re: My True Life Love Story by singlefade25(f): 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
Following, pls continue the story.
Re: My True Life Love Story by KingsleyBuubba(m): 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hmmmm I love the suspense. Waiting for part 3.
Re: My True Life Love Story by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hmmm....mills&boons

Epilogue please cheesy
Re: My True Life Love Story by Kasieze(m): 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
Nice one. keep it up

You can read more stories at https://www.ebonystory.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? / Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) / The Worst Response To 'I Love You'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.