Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,924 members, 7,821,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists (27284 Views)

Aftermath Of A Fierce Battle With Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest. Graphic Photos / 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram / After Troops Recapture Mubi Town From Boko Haram, Life Returns (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by ayo0147(m): 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
pls we need prove in one way or the other......becuase i know my country.......no photos?
Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by Jwonder(m): 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
agabusta:

Something is definitely wrong with your brain with some of the jargons you wrote up there.

I give kudos to the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian people for the recent victories of the Army. I refuse to give kudos to GEJ, because i know the capabilities of the Nigerian army and I have always been saying it that they seems to be on 'systematic stand down'.

I thank God that they have finally been actually 'mobilized' to be on the offensive in this battle. This is what everybody has been expecting of them. More grace and victories!

Meanwhile....

The power to change Nigeria is in your hands.

GMB/PYO to the rescue! The positive inspiring change we desire is here!

#Ihavedecided

God Bless Nigeria!
God bless the Nigerian Army!
God bless GMB/PYO!
God bless all those who love Nigeria sincerely and wish her the best!

hediot!..if NA fails, u blame GEJ but now they are winning u dont want to give him credit for it...#smh may postrate cancer kill u apc

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by MrSarcasm(m): 5:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
dedons:
Click like to shout...

GEJ TILL 2019...

Please I need a job.
Why can't GEJ's administration give you a job

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by ceejay80s(m): 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Why not go to Baga to confirm yourself?
must travel to baga because of light? So the place wey I dey live electricity pole no dey there?
Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by meforyou1(m): 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
And today, there shall be weeping and crying and gnashing of teeth and long suffering in the lands of APC the janjawedeans.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by CSTR: 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
A lot of Nigerians are consummate retardds.
Deifying past heads of state who were largely responsible for gross under-investment in the armed forces and responsible for their current boy scout status.
If past leaders had build up military capabilities for atleast 10 years consecutively, then BH regardless of GEJ's so-called cluelessness would have been crushed long ago.
And the irony of it all is that the only head of state in a long while that has shown promise in terms of upgrading the military is currently being hounded out.
Useless country.
I can't wait to get out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
agabusta:

Something is definitely wrong with your brain with some of the jargons you wrote up there.

I give kudos to the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian people for the recent victories of the Army. I refuse to give kudos to GEJ, because i know the capabilities of the Nigerian army and I have always been saying it that they seems to be on 'systematic stand down'.

I thank God that they have finally been actually 'mobilized' to be on the offensive in this battle. This is what everybody has been expecting of them. More grace and victories!

Meanwhile....

#Ihavedecided

God Bless Nigeria!
God bless GMB/PYO!

But u heaped d insults of d early defeats Nd election postponement on GEJ na... Who told u dis country was ready to combat terrorism b4 GEJ came in?? or GEJ is also responsible 4 d internal sabotage of military operations?? Itz Ppl like u DAT would hurriedly pin GEJ as sponsor of BH wen indeed u knw d truth

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by realGURU(m): 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
Nice development
Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by OLUJAY4REAL: 6:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
thaoriginator:
Is something that is suppose to have done long ago, but the clueless guy kept playing politics till a week to election. Now him wan show us say hin be Rambo. Oga do your job you signed for and prepare to leave on May 29. Dan buruba!
It is your like that plays politics with terrorism. It seems you've just heard the word "clueless" because you've just abused the use. Wether it pains you or not, these terrorists shall be flushed out of our land under the headship of GEJ. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by datribune: 6:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
GEJ/PDP diaris god oh. Why did it take a 6-week postponement of d polls & an impending massive loss 4 ur party at d polls to make d service chiefs wake up & giv d Boko Boys a real fight?. Now d gloves ar off & all guns ar blazing because u hav been living a lie wit d boko haram insurgency & u ar at risk of losing d elections. If u had fought wit dis kind of determination b4 now, d insurgency would hav been a thing of d past. There hav been been reports of planes delivering supplies to boko boys & now planes ar said to be distributing BH propaganda materials discouraging people frm voting. We ar no fools. Boko Haram is a PDP affair - late Nat. Sec. Adviser Azazi.
Though dis scourge is being used to decimate a substantial voter base of d People's General in d N/East, no amount of intimidation will stop d political tsunami dat is coming to sweep frm Aso rock, you, its weakest, most corrupt & effeminate occupant in history. SAI BUHARI #IHavDecided
Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by victors123: 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
Some people are senseless who told Gej is behind d bokoharam so u are nt happy about d great news u are d among of people saying jona can't do anytin about boko haram nw that the end bokoharam is nearly u are still saying trasp!!! Because of hatress hummm embrace gud tins!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
thaoriginator:
Is something that is suppose to have done long ago, but the clueless guy kept playing politics till a week to election. Now him wan show us say hin be Rambo. Oga do your job you signed for and prepare to leave on May 29. Dan buruba!

Illiteracy is a disease, so for what they have been saying that our equipment was a great challenge you couldn't at least listen through radio or internet where you posted what you ignorantly think is the best contribution.

Now, what is your thought about the recent equipment that were purchased and the reason? I am ashamed of you not because of what you said about may29, because of your poor contribution which shows that you didn't understand the reason why the army have been successful of recent, in other words; somebody like you can't lead a team to a success in a working environment, and if somebody like you and i should be working as a team in an office I will ask you leave the team or I leave and join another team you will not make a meaningful contribution, rather, the efforts and contributions of others will suffer setback as a result of your poor understanding.
Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by lonelydora: 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
More Ori (shea butter) to their muscles and more bullets to their magazines. Nigerians are solidly behind you guys.
Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by thaoriginator: 6:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
OLUJAY4REAL:

It is your like that plays politics with terrorism. It seems you've just heard the word "clueless" because you've just abused the use. Wether it pains you or not, these terrorists shall be flushed out of our land under the headship of GEJ. God bless Nigeria.

Shut up! What is GEJ doing all this while when people were been killed on a daily basis? All these action film happening is Sambisa now is GEJ's campaign strategy which means, he CAN flush them (BH) before but left them destroying and killing. Oh, you didn't read that deserted soldiers live experience on the battle field right? It's right there on Front Page. Educate yourself first before saying TRASH.
Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by victors123: 6:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
Some people are senseless who told Gej is behind d bokoharam so u are nt happy about d great news u are d among of people saying jona can't do anytin about boko haram nw that the end bokoharam is nearly u are still saying trasp!!! Because of hatress hummm embrace gud tins!!! Kudos to my gallant soldiers!!! The lord will continue to help u our soldiers!!! Kodus to u
Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by kenex4ever(m): 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
iluvweed:
sad

So this can be done in just few weeks and our yeye presido did not do it just until election time so I guess all this while, the killings are just political election strategies.....All because of this money/fame/power?....and one yeye woman came out screaming "There is God oooh"... grin. It shall not be well on earth and after life for anyone that has a hand in these killings of innocent people just to proof they are fit for another 4 years in govt.....AMEN!
D=don't
U=you
M=make
B=brain?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by yahx(m): 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
We love you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by yahx(m): 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
We love you soldiers tnx gel

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by yahx(m): 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
We love you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by globalresource: 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
I thought it was a joint effort with neighboring countries' army force. Why Only mention NA?
Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by thaoriginator: 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
freeboy604:

Illiteracy is a disease, so for what they have been saying that our equipment was a great challenge you couldn't at least listen through radio or internet where you posted what you ignorantly think is the best contribution.

Now, what is your thought about the recent equipment that were purchased and the reason? I am ashamed of you not because of what you said about may29, but because of your poor contribution which shows that you didn't understand the reason why the army have been successful of recent, in other words; somebody like you can't lead a team to a success in a working environment, and if somebody like you and i should be working as a team in an office I will ask you leave the team or I leave and join another team you will not make a meaningful contribution, rather, the efforts and contributions of others will suffer setback as a result of your poor understanding.

he he grin

Take it easy bro, these dudes have been embezzling funds meant for purchasing arms since years back. You shoulda asked yourself where the large money budgeted for security went since years back. Why is weapons not bought? Huh!

illiteracy is truly a disease, you medicine sir!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
Let's leave APC and PDP aside for now. We need to flush these bastards out of Nigeria.
#GodblessNigeria
#Godblessoursoldiers
Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by ManUtdholic: 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
kay1one2:

Nigerian army you missed one!!!
I swear
He won't be lucky next time
His Virgins are waiting for him

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by OLUJAY4REAL: 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
MrSarcasm:

Why can't GEJ's administration give you a job
Here come some fault finders that will never see anything good in GEJ. Definitely some people don't like recent victories over BH by GEJ administration. So, it is GEJ that must provide job for all. What are the state. And Local governments doing with their monthly allocations?
You'd better start asking your governor and LGA chairman questions!
Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by tunde1200(m): 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
It shall not be well with anyone on earth and after life for having hand in these killings of innocent people just to proof they are fit for another 4 years in govt.....AMEN!
Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by Swiftboy(m): 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
You sounded like someone thats playing politics with things. Where were you when they've been killing Boko haram since 2012? The results are because other nations have decided to join the fight. Are you not suppose to be happy that at least we can see victory in sight? I wont vote for your old dictator no matter what.
thaoriginator:
It's something that is suppose to have been done long ago, but the clueless guy kept playing politics till a week to election. Now him wan show us say hin be Rambo. Oga do your job you signed for and prepare to leave on May 29. Dan buruba!
Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by ManUtdholic: 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
appini:
This is definitely a sad news for Buhari
Army never reach half of d weeks they stipulated
They don dey rush am go hospital
If he con hear this ehn

And he can't tell FG to be merciful and not waste his children no more

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by criminalmindz: 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
agabusta:

Meanwhile....

#Ihavedecided

God Bless Nigeria!
God bless GMB/PYO!

CHAI SEE BITTERNESS. WHEN E GO THEY SWEET US, E GO DEY PAIN THEM.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by spinna: 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
in the words of Robert Jebediah Freeman ....Yeah
boy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfluN8JW6O4
Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by jericco1(m): 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
In asmuch am happy with the recent development, I still feel insatiable with this current government... #March4Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Inspects Projects By 1am (Photos) / Buhari Re-nominates Aliyu Abubakar NCC Job, Rejected In 2016 By Senate / "Was It An Inside Job?" - Fani-kayode Demands Investigation Into Airforce Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.