Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists (27285 Views)

Aftermath Of A Fierce Battle With Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest. Graphic Photos / 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram / After Troops Recapture Mubi Town From Boko Haram, Life Returns (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by OLUJAY4REAL: 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
thaoriginator:
Shut up! What is GEJ doing all this while when people were been killed on a daily basis? All these action film happening is Sambisa now is GEJ's campaign strategy which means, he CAN flush them (BH) before but left them destroying and killing. Oh, you didn't read that deserted soldiers live experience on the battle field right? It's right there on Front Page. Educate yourself first before saying TRASH.
Sorr, I thought my line of thought was conveyed to a sound mind. Yours sound like that of a tout!
Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by Icecomrade: 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=thaoriginator post=30948701]It's something that is suppose to have been done long ago, but the clueless guy kept playing politics till a week to election. Now him wan show us say hin be Rambo. Oga do your job you signed for and prepare to leave on May 29. Dan buruba![/quo[b][/b]te]

This APC goat is disappointed that Boko haram is no longer a campaign point.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
thaoriginator:
Shut up! What is GEJ doing all this while when people were been killed on a daily basis? All these action film happening is Sambisa now is GEJ's campaign strategy which means, he CAN flush them (BH) before but left them destroying and killing. Oh, you didn't read that deserted soldiers live experience on the battle field right? It's right there on Front Page. Educate yourself first before saying TRASH.

Nigerian army come here, the guy I quoted is a suspected haramite.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by Jobneeded12: 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
the plan of pdp is clear they think by killing boko harmam 5 weeks to election we will forgive them for the 10000 people killed ahah do we look like baylesans :?? this has not changed my vote .he should also fix the falling naira and return the 20bn missing and its a regional effort thats winning bh not nigerian army
SAI BUHARI is our next president

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by tunde1200(m): 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
Exactly....

thaoriginator:
Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
Victory to our gallant troops.

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Everyday I resolve sme data related issues ranging from can't browse,deduction of airtime while browsing nd step by step configuration of mobile devices due to the nature of my Job nd experience in telcom.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on ur Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing, step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Am an sme data share agent. Am a risk taker,I will take the risk of sending ur desired data while u send me a 1200 airtime on confirmtion.
D truth is this, non of the people u see advertising 1gig for 1k sells at that price. D story u get is d promo has just ended nd even if u get it, it comes with less than 28days validity after hours of wait.

I operate just like mtn extra time service were u borrow nd payback.

Put me to any test even if u eventually dont av in mind of buying, u will be very convinced of my honesty.

Its risky for me but let me take the risk.

Check my signature.

Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by symbianDON(m): 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
GEJ just loves to play politics with everything. what kept the army from doing all of these all this while? anyway, kudos to the army.
Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by thaoriginator: 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Nigerian army come here, the guy I quoted is a suspected haramite.
Lol, abeg o
Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by thaoriginator: 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
Swiftboy:
You sounded like someone thats playing politics with things. Where were you when they've been killing Boko haram since 2012? The results are because other nations have decided to join the fight. Are you not suppose to be happy that at least we can see victory in sight? I wont vote for your old dictator no matter what.
oga vote for who u want
Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by kechywillz(m): 7:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
Yes Lord!! I hear u Father,my Father in heaven is at work,Now gallant Soldiers,Finish dem all,uproots those weedy bastards and burn them to ashes
Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by iluvweed(m): 7:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
kenex4ever:

D=don't
U=you
M=make
B=brain?

It shall not be well with you on earth and after life cos you are part of them.....AMEN!
Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by tsdarkside(m): 7:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
Jobneeded12:
the plan of pdp is clear they think by killing boko harmam 5 weeks to election we will forgive them for the 10000 people killed ahah do we look like baylesans :?? this has not changed my vote .he should also fix the falling naira and return the 20bn missing and its a regional effort thats winning bh not nigerian army
SAI BUHARI is our next president

true...
Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by kenex4ever(m): 7:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
iluvweed:

It shall not be well with you on earth and after life cos you are part of them.....AMEN!
it shall nt b well with u n ur family on earth n after life
Amen!
Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by zoomman(m): 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
okosodo:
This is a small thing for nigerian army to do if not for islamic brotherhood. Nigerian army can turn sambisa forest to sambisa desert in 30minutes
So true
Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by iluvweed(m): 8:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
kenex4ever:
it shall nt b well with u n ur family on earth n after life
Amen!

E-diot!...I dont know which one concern you before, or are you related to the people behind boko haram? Ignorant Buffoon slowpoke..... undecided
Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by spenca: 8:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
Nigerian troops ? I thought troops from chad chad and Niger came in to assist ?
Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by Vision4God: 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
And somepiple hav guts 2 say GEJ isnt working?

More grace and wisdom mr president.
Weldone gallant soldiers. U shal b rewarded for ur sacrifices.

We are praying 4u all and we love u
Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by Afroconnect: 8:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
Our troops are the strongest in Africa.
Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by NNEKA2015: 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
how can you capture your own territory?
Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by richardomoko: 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
May the LORD grant our army the strength to overcome.
papaejima1:
DEFENCE HQ NIGERIA ‏@DefenceInfoNG 40m
FLASH:
Troops have this afternoon captured #BAGA after fierce battle with terrorists. Heavy Casualties. Mopping up ongoing.

Details later
https://twitter.com/DefenceInfoNG/status/569145288818102272

Everybody shout hallelujah....haaaaaleleuuujahhhhhhh!!!
Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by Tamaris1: 9:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
Na your father be Dan buruba! Your and your entire entire generation are bunch of idiots!! You are a product of a leaking condom!!!
thaoriginator:
It's something that is suppose to have been done long ago, but the clueless guy kept playing politics till a week to election. Now him wan show us say hin be Rambo. Oga do your job you signed for and prepare to leave on May 29. Dan buruba!
Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by Tamaris1: 9:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
[s]
12345DKO:
GOOD NEWS. HOWBEIT, POSTERITY WILL JUDGE THE FG, PRESIDENT GEJ AND THE SERVICE CHEIFS FOR FAILING TO DO THIS NEEDFUL 6 YEARS AGO BUT ALLOWING THIS RAG TAGS TO KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE, RENDER (A) CHILDREN FATHERLESS, MOTHERLESS AND IN SOME CASES ORPHANS, (B) WOMEN AS WIDOWS, (C) MEN AS WIDOWERS, (D) PEOPLE DESTITUTE ETC.
ANYWAYS THERE IS GOD.
[/s]
Trash! Seun, please move this to recycle bin and empty same. Thanks!!
Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by enomakos(m): 9:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
nigerian army is the best in the world
Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by pweetixandy: 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
Let us all spare a moment and pray for our soldiers. They are the real heroes.
Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by pweetixandy: 9:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
Tamaris1:
Na your father be Dan buruba! Your and your entire entire generation are bunch of idiots!! You are a product of a leaking condom!!!
looool..why so much hatred my brother

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by kenex4ever(m): 9:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
iluvweed:

E-diot!...I dont know which one concern you before, or are you related to the people behind boko haram? Ignorant Buffoon slowpoke..... undecided
I've never insulted anybody on dis forum b4 but u r a bush meat, an antelope to b specific so u wil b
My first prey. To start with, ur statements indicate nothing but psychological defeatism, because u lack d spirit of dynamism.
u exude all d bad qualities imaginable because u hv been initiated into d cult of janjaweedism of which ur likes in a.p.c are known for, so 4 dat singular reason I will neither take u seriously nor join Issues with u because dat will amount to me getting down d ladder to ur low level.
In other terms,
U b product of virgi..n.al discharge, I no say na toilet water u dey drink dats y u dey
reason d way u dey reason. In AY's voice " ur Fada! No, ur dad!". Heddiot thief ole
Madman mentally_derangeed azzhol.e
Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by mizzyboy007: 9:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
I just noticed that PDP and GEJ supporters on naira land are so violent. it even shows in their quotes and write ups.
Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by iluvweed(m): 10:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
kenex4ever:
I've never insulted anybody on dis forum b4 but u r a bush meat, an antelope to b specific so u wil b
My first prey. To start with, ur statements indicate nothing but psychological defeatism, because u lack d spirit of dynamism.
u exude all d bad qualities imaginable because u hv been initiated into d cult of janjaweedism of which ur likes in a.p.c are known for, so 4 dat singular reason I will neither take u seriously nor join Issues with u because dat will amount to me getting down d ladder to ur low level.
In other terms,
U b product of virgi..n.al discharge, I no say na toilet water u dey drink dats y u dey
reason d way u dey reason. In AY's voice " ur Fada! No, ur dad!". Heddiot thief ole
Madman mentally_derangeed azzhol.e

Is that all....? Bros just go hang yourself if the matter still dey pain you....got better things to do with my precious time!....May you live forever as your name implies....and never die again!.....AMEN!
Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by gurunlocker: 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
Observed that when boko haram succeeds in
killing innocent Nigerians, apc goes berserk,
without proffering any solution. when Nigeria
army kill many of them, their spokesperson
and sahara reporter go into hiding.
Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
mizzyboy007:
I just noticed that PDP and GEJ supporters on naira land are so violent. it even shows in their quotes and write ups.
lol abi o... always blaming Buhari n APC for the problems in Nigeria. They're never responsible for anything.
Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by kenex4ever(m): 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
iluvweed:

Is that all....? Bros just go hang yourself if the matter still dey pain you....got better things to do with my precious time!....May you live forever as your name implies....and never die again!.....AMEN!
bye
Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by 12345DKO(m): 10:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
Tamaris1:
[s][/s]
Trash! Seun, please move this to recycle bin and empty same. Thanks!!
I AM SO SURE THAT IF YOUR SON WERE TO BE AMONGST THOSE BOYS WHO WERE SLAUTERED BY THOSE RAG TAGS , YOU WON'T CALL MY POST TRASH. IF YOUR DAUGHTER WERE TO BE AMONG THE OVER 200 MISSING CHIBOK GIRLS, YOU WON'T CALL IT TRASH. IF YOU ARE AMONG THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN DISPLACED, YOU WON'T CALL IT TRASH. I CAN GO ON AND ON AND ON. BUT SINCE YOU ARE NOT A VICTIM, YOU DO NOT GIVE A DAMN.
GOD HELP US AND HELP NIGERIA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Nigeria should remove Subsidy now. Saudi Arabia & UAE have dropped Subsidy / Buhari Snubs Obasanjo On His 81st Birthday / "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.