Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,382 members, 7,812,128 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Question Of The Day:would You Allow Him/her To Do It If This Happens? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day:would You Allow Him/her To Do It If This Happens? (1046 Views)

Why Did U Allow Him To Deflower U? / Hello Readers: Do I Allow Him Have Sex With Me To Keep Our Relationship? / What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day:would You Allow Him/her To Do It If This Happens? by Emperoradrian(m): 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
Someone sent this as BC on BBM,and i decided to share with you all here...if your gal/boyfriend is seriously sick,and the only solution is sex,or else he/she dies in the next 10mins,which is confirmed by the doctor,and you are not available,but your best friend is there...would you allow your best friend have sex with your gal/friend
Re: Question Of The Day:would You Allow Him/her To Do It If This Happens? by Princecalm(m): 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
If that will save her life then why not, must you marry her?
The question should be what if it was your wife, will you allow your best friend to do it?
Re: Question Of The Day:would You Allow Him/her To Do It If This Happens? by temitemi1(m): 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
Thanks bother!
Princecalm:
If that will save her life then why not, must you marry her?
The question should be what if it was your wife, will you allow your best friend to do it?
Re: Question Of The Day:would You Allow Him/her To Do It If This Happens? by xpac01(m): 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
My gf should decide and I won't even like to know if it really happened. Infact anybody, but for me, better leave in the assumption that it happened than to know it really happened.
Re: Question Of The Day:would You Allow Him/her To Do It If This Happens? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
I am confusedundecided
Re: Question Of The Day:would You Allow Him/her To Do It If This Happens? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
The question is utterly baseless.
Re: Question Of The Day:would You Allow Him/her To Do It If This Happens? by chigoizie7(m): 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
Emperoradrian:
Someone sent this as BC on BBM,and i decided to share with you all here...if your gal/boyfriend is seriously sick,and the only solution is sex,or else he/she dies in the next 10mins,which is confirmed by the doctor,and you are not available,but your best friend is there...would you allow your best friend have sex with your gal/friend

The question should be, " if she was ur wife, would u allow ur dad to do it?"
Re: Question Of The Day:would You Allow Him/her To Do It If This Happens? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
LOL
Re: Question Of The Day:would You Allow Him/her To Do It If This Happens? by ndcide(m): 7:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
What kind of sickness could that be. let's get real hare....even if someone is weak to the point of death sex will kill the person faster.

The devil is a liar.

Blessed are the pure in heart...

(1) (Reply)

If You Were The Man, What Will You Do? / d’s / Do Ladies Love Guys That Quarrel With Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.