Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) (76709 Views)

16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend / School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) / Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by timidapsin(m): 6:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
Another video from me again grin grin grin

Watch how Secondary School boy Proposes to his classmate in his class shocked on Uniform shocked

What's your thought on this? Too expensive or just a joke?

Female Nlanders: Romantic? undecided Stupid? Or Trash? angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJh3qNvwLS8

8 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by timidapsin(m): 6:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
FOLLOW ME HERE AND SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR MORE VIDEO UPDATES

sinaj angel Mostwanted7 tobenanaa come and see

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by cruzita(f): 6:20pm On Feb 19, 2016
hian!!!! whick kind love be this one?I hope say no be chop and clean mouth love be this

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by tomnjerry: 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
Hmmm okay
Lalasticlala
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
They are supposed to be reading their books. Not being the actor & actress of some silly romance show. I wonder where their sense of shame had gone to.

145 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by timidapsin(m): 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2016
Drefan:
They are supposed to be reading their books. Not being the actor & actress of some silly romance show. I wonder where their sense of shame had gone to.
very bad

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
timidapsin:
very bad
I tell you, bro.

6 Likes

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2016
Aww but erm,who let them kiss......Is this even real

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
Nonsense. The principal should be arrested

*modified
Ds is only an arrant nonsense. Its a very shameful and uncultured act. The principal of the school is whom to be blamed for this powerful nonsense.
Take a look at it...... Its evident that these kids are not well monitored at all, all thanks to the lackadaisical principal in charge of a Gomoralistic environ.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by registration(m): 8:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
our generation sha

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by LastSurvivor: 8:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
WTF!!! I wish them all the best thou..

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by kilokeys(m): 8:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
As in cry which country?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
Why did i even book this space sef? I realize i have nothing to say. undecided

This space is for sale. Contact my agent on 08098765432

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by condralbede(m): 8:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
What's the Name of d movie?Hope it will end in part 1&2

4 Likes 3 Shares

They better concentrate on their studies and eliminate lust from their youthful mind

On top 100 naira ring undecided undecided undecided

Marriage isnt a childish affair

The boy even looks like an over pampered baby grin grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by tintingz(m): 8:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
When I first watch the video on Facebook I shook my head in dissapointment.

And am sure their parents will be disappointed after seeing this video.

Give them 10 years and both kid-couples will regret doing this silly act and posting it on social media.

23 Likes

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Victorchuks4(m): 8:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
Nawao. End time students

4 Likes

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by VickyRotex(f): 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
What's the title of the moffiee undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by demosoft: 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
forced to say End time things

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by moscobabs(m): 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
which kind generation is this God?

During my time in Luther Kings college SS 2 student who is about 25yrs old never sabi woo a Lady and that's just like 18-20yrs ago o .

This is really end time . I wonder what will hapun in next 50yrs

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by solpat(m): 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
Total crap undecided

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by silent10(m): 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
Hmm i dey com mak we baf 1st
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by sirwilly1(m): 8:10pm On Feb 19, 2016
Brb. Let me finish eating
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by saasala(m): 8:10pm On Feb 19, 2016
I hate to say this, but this is END TIME

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 19, 2016
thats why Nigerians can't improve in the western world this is something someone will say awwww to because its cute adorable and courageous but here u frown at it why is it wrong are they too young for courtship or you guys prefer the one they keep it hush hush until the girl gets pregnant? nollywood

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 19, 2016
I give them 6 months , their eyes go clear

6 Likes

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nathe11: 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
hit like if you're just shaking your head as you re going through this crap post

32 Likes

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by happney65: 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
Drabeey:
Nonsense. The principal should be arrested

Principal Kee? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Healthybiz: 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
What?

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by obaiyan: 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
love in tokyo. this ones cant go far

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by macino1(m): 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
Imagine. . .What is this country turning into? Before you know it now. The guy will be placing an order for our Natural Herbal Tea for Maximum Performance. Happy Love Life all the same.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.