Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

President Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Muslim Leaders (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Muslim Leaders (photo) (1482 Views)

Commissioner Who "Resembles" Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Him In Rivers. Photos / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) / Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Muslim Leaders (photo) by Marlicque: 11:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
I saw this coming................................ President Goodluck Jonathan meets with Muslim Clerics

source- https://www.facebook.com/ReportYourself/photos/pcb.10152605874067703/10152605873347703/?type=1&theater

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Muslim Leaders (photo) by Elslim: 11:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
Hmm... wch film Jona de act?? I smell a rat

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Muslim Leaders (photo) by peckhamboi: 11:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
Desperation at its peak

He has visited over 50 churches, 100 traditional rulers and now muslims, but we will still show you that only we the common people have the power and we will send you packing back to Otueke next month.

10 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Muslim Leaders (photo) by Marlicque: 11:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
More Pictures....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Muslim Leaders (photo) by OKDnigeria: 11:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
When he goes to church, they will complain, accusing him of playing religious card. now dat he's meeting with Muslim clerics, I hope they won't complain again

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Muslim Leaders (photo) by amakaobiemeka: 11:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
After u have degraded islam and a man like (gmb) u persecuted for his steadfast faith. U have wanted to become the president of the christians alone. Its only when adesuwa asked u on media chat why you havent reached with muslims as u do to kneeling in churches that ur clueless instinct told u this

5 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Muslim Leaders (photo) by teemanbastos(m): 11:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
If GEJ visits me..I would certainly smile with him,chat and even offer him Orijin..he is d president na.
But if my vote goes to GMB.
He didnt do as much as this in 2011 and won.
Why is he wasting his time now?!

6 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Muslim Leaders (photo) by IfyAwazie(f): 11:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
Next, president Jonathan at CMS bus stop meeting with commuters. Still waiting for my turn.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Muslim Leaders (photo) by OKDnigeria: 11:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
peckhamboi:
Desperation at its peak

He has visited over 50 churches, 100 traditional rulers and now muslims, but we will still show you that only we the common people have the power and we will send you packing back to Otueke next month.

Who are d common pple? Only You?

Nigerians from all d divides are endorsing GEJ, both common and 'uncommon" pple - Okada riders, farmers, market women, Traditional rulers, entertainers, business tycoons etc. You better join d moving train!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Muslim Leaders (photo) by aljharem(m): 11:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
teemanbastos:
If GEJ visits me..I would certainly smile with him,chat and even offer him Orijin..he is d president na.
But if my vote goes to GMB.
He didnt do as much as this in 2011 and won.
Why is he wasting his time now?!

keep deceiving yourself

although if Buhari visits me, i will smile and ask three questions

Sir, you say you are anti-corporation but why do you have a tout Tinubu and Ameachi by your side ? Have you asked them how they acquired this money ? and do you intend to deal with them if you ever win in your dreams ?

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Muslim Leaders (photo) by aljharem(m): 11:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
OKDnigeria:

Who are d common pple? Only You?

Nigerians from all d divides are endorsing GEJ, both common and 'uncommon" pple - Okada riders, farmers, market women, Traditional rulers, entertainers, business tycoons etc. You better join d moving train!

Don't waste your time on a paid person

Gbawe, Berem and co are all paid

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Muslim Leaders (photo) by Odehfamily(m): 11:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
All these our Clerics, you guys should fear The Almighty oooo.. Don't accept bribes... This was what happened in 2011.. you can not risk the lives of innocent Nigerians just for meagre cents and Dollars
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Muslim Leaders (photo) by Goddex: 11:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
II can hear babies in the game of politics calling it desperate moves. By the time he is declared winner Buhari will order his boys out to start mass murder
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Muslim Leaders (photo) by Goddex: 11:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
Goddex:
II can hear babies in the game of politics calling it desperate moves. By the time he is declared winner Buhari will order his boys out to start mass murder
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Muslim Leaders (photo) by teemanbastos(m): 6:19am On Feb 22, 2015
aljharem:

keep deceiving yourself

although if Buhari visits me, i will smile and ask three questions

Sir, you say you are anti-corporation but why do you have a tout Tinubu and Ameachi by your side ? Have you asked them how they acquired this money ? and do you intend to deal with them if you ever win in your dreams ?
k
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Muslim Leaders (photo) by cashreport: 7:40am On Feb 22, 2015
balancing

visit the Christians and Muslims

love that
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Muslim Leaders (photo) by omenka(m): 7:53am On Feb 22, 2015
cashreport:
balancing

visit the Christians and Muslims

love that
I'm very sure it won't be called balancing when Buhari is seen hobnobbing with exactly the same people. It will become "a gathering of terrorists."

If Jonathan likes, let him go visit the Prophet himself, he is doomed to fail.

I'm very sure this man must have emptied Nigerian coffers into this useless venture of his. The looting that must be going on right now would be unprecedented especially given that the president seems to care about nothing else but how to perpetuate himself in power.

#Shame.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Muslim Leaders (photo) by drtwist(m): 7:57am On Feb 22, 2015

(1) (Reply)

NEW SLAVES: Say No To Ebola Vaccines!!! / Revealed: President Jonathan Is A Member Of Olumba Sect / Buhari To End Fuel Subsidy, Rationalise Mdas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.