Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Want To Put An End To Your self-service And Womanizing. Get Enlightened. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Want To Put An End To Your self-service And Womanizing. Get Enlightened. (679 Views)

10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing / 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act / 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Put An End To Your self-service And Womanizing. Get Enlightened. by Cockyzy(m): 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ever wonder why Job says I won't lay my eyes upon a maid? Ever wonder why Joseph Kawa when potiphar wife came hard on? This is no biblical session but ancient wisdom stricken. Drop your mata on the table. I have done that,been there and out and done my research and want to help out fellow Nigerian in this enslavement of the mind.
Re: Want To Put An End To Your self-service And Womanizing. Get Enlightened. by sinaj(f): 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
where iz d table na...

u wnt to open a counselling unit here ?
Re: Want To Put An End To Your self-service And Womanizing. Get Enlightened. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
sinaj:
where iz d table na...

u wnt to open a counselling unit here ?
Are you a victim?
Re: Want To Put An End To Your self-service And Womanizing. Get Enlightened. by Cockyzy(m): 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
Who no day sick no need doctor. Girls,keep off. It is strictly guys. We are the one endangered by society with the gynocentrism and the s3xuality pollution and bombarbment.
Re: Want To Put An End To Your self-service And Womanizing. Get Enlightened. by Cockyzy(m): 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
@sinaj: have you read the male brain by The Male Brain: Louann Brizendine. My fellow guys,have you ever bother to read how ur s3x brain works?
Re: Want To Put An End To Your self-service And Womanizing. Get Enlightened. by sinaj(f): 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
fados4sure:

Are you a victim?
no sir
Re: Want To Put An End To Your self-service And Womanizing. Get Enlightened. by ghost1718(m): 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
space booked before reading and comment grin grin grin
Re: Want To Put An End To Your self-service And Womanizing. Get Enlightened. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
sinaj:
no sir
It's alright, i don't have problem with that. "you are pretty"

(1) (Reply)

Want To Prolong Your Love Making? Here Are 13 Proven Ways To Do So / Is Alcoohol Really Helping The Frustration Women Cause Men? / This Girl Can Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.