Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Five Secret Things Guys Are Supposed To Do That Their Girlfriend Loves!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Secret Things Guys Are Supposed To Do That Their Girlfriend Loves!! (2006 Views)

When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Secret Things Guys Are Supposed To Do That Their Girlfriend Loves!! by tizz04(m): 12:48am On Feb 22, 2015
your text message waking them up
:- this usually makes the girl very happy and appreciative towards you and it gives her this secured feeling

calling them always by the hour :- most guys don't have the slightest clue that always calling your girl makes her feel special...like she's your top priority and makes her envision herself with you forever

always listening to her :- when u always listen and pay sincere attention to ur girl she feels like a queen and always likes to talk and open up more on very private stuffs ;(D)

commenting on her new looks :- guys tend to forget that she did her hair painted her nail etc just for them and solely for them and yet he still fail to comment or even notice her

taking her on dates :- guys normally harbour this noting that dates are only and solely for the beginning of a relationship so when they get the girl they feel like its of no use to take her out anymore..that's where it all goes wrong cause women are sensitive sexual creatures they always want to feel special.....

Sorry guys its d plain truth;(D)
Re: Five Secret Things Guys Are Supposed To Do That Their Girlfriend Loves!! by Nobody: 1:04am On Feb 22, 2015
You guys make relationship sound like a chore. Just be yourself, and surprise her in your own special way once in a while. Finito.

2 Likes

Re: Five Secret Things Guys Are Supposed To Do That Their Girlfriend Loves!! by tizz04(m): 1:09am On Feb 22, 2015
RicKyRichards:
You guys make relationship sound like a chore. Just be yourself, and surprise her in your own special way once in a while. Finito.
its only a chore if u are not really interested in ha happiness
Re: Five Secret Things Guys Are Supposed To Do That Their Girlfriend Loves!! by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 22, 2015
tizz04:
its only a chore if u are not really interested in ha happiness
That's where you're wrong. If you're right for eachother, things will flow naturally. No need for '1000 ways to make her happy', et cetera.

2 Likes

Re: Five Secret Things Guys Are Supposed To Do That Their Girlfriend Loves!! by siegfried99(m): 1:23am On Feb 22, 2015
RicKyRichards:

That's where you're wrong. If you're right for eachother, things will flow naturally. No need for '1000 ways to make her happy', et cetera.

Tell'em cheesy
Re: Five Secret Things Guys Are Supposed To Do That Their Girlfriend Loves!! by wiringdpt(m): 1:37am On Feb 22, 2015
For jobless folks?
Re: Five Secret Things Guys Are Supposed To Do That Their Girlfriend Loves!! by Tashaamania(f): 1:44am On Feb 22, 2015
This only happens in disneyland cheesy hence the reason I love animations tongue
Re: Five Secret Things Guys Are Supposed To Do That Their Girlfriend Loves!! by dechandel(f): 2:17am On Feb 22, 2015
Just wake her up with a kiss and place the signed empty cheque on her hands!! Truss me. It works all the time.. No offeinse angry

1 Like

Re: Five Secret Things Guys Are Supposed To Do That Their Girlfriend Loves!! by alberto2k(m): 2:20am On Feb 22, 2015
dechandel:
Just wake her up with a kiss and place the signed empty cheque on her hands!! Truss me. It works all the time.. No offeinse angry
Female version of Mrco.ck undecided

Or is Mrco.ck your daddy grin
Re: Five Secret Things Guys Are Supposed To Do That Their Girlfriend Loves!! by dechandel(f): 2:24am On Feb 22, 2015
alberto2k:

Mrshen angry
Re: Five Secret Things Guys Are Supposed To Do That Their Girlfriend Loves!! by Truckpusher(m): 2:25am On Feb 22, 2015
dechandel:
You dey find who you go send back to him village abI? grin

Choi! God save us from women.

1 Like

Re: Five Secret Things Guys Are Supposed To Do That Their Girlfriend Loves!! by Truckpusher(m): 2:26am On Feb 22, 2015
alberto2k:

grin
Re: Five Secret Things Guys Are Supposed To Do That Their Girlfriend Loves!! by Enegod(m): 2:27am On Feb 22, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Five Secret Things Guys Are Supposed To Do That Their Girlfriend Loves!! by dechandel(f): 2:33am On Feb 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
You dey find who you go send back to him village abI? grin

Choi! God save us from women.
Sending him back to the village?? Better.. Once there is life......

Sending him to his grave? I will come to his burial with a richer guy undecided

So the first option wont be a bad idea if he forgets to invest wisely grin
Re: Five Secret Things Guys Are Supposed To Do That Their Girlfriend Loves!! by Truckpusher(m): 2:37am On Feb 22, 2015
dechandel:
Sending him back to the village?? Better.. Once there is life......

Sending him to his grave? I will come to his burial with a richer guy undecided

So the first option wont be a bad idea if he forgets to invest wisely grin
How person go take invest if him dey dole out signed blank check like beer? grin
Re: Five Secret Things Guys Are Supposed To Do That Their Girlfriend Loves!! by alberto2k(m): 2:38am On Feb 22, 2015
dechandel:
Mrshen angry
Issorait

U berra goan sleep or u want me to come and read bedtime stories to you
Americana Daddy's girl are u lightskinned? goddemit!

No offeinse angry

Shey I try? cheesy
Re: Five Secret Things Guys Are Supposed To Do That Their Girlfriend Loves!! by dechandel(f): 2:40am On Feb 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
How person go take invest if him dey dole out signed blank check like beer? grin
The same way he buys a bottle of moet every friday night for his guys and still survives on his investments.. grin
Re: Five Secret Things Guys Are Supposed To Do That Their Girlfriend Loves!! by dechandel(f): 2:42am On Feb 22, 2015
alberto2k:

Issorait

U berra goan sleep or u want me to come and read bedtime stories to you
Americana Daddy's girl are u lightskinned? goddemit!

No offeinse angry

Shey I try? cheesy
Noooo.. This is a failed work of plagiarism grin...
Go for MrCork's tutorials!!! angry
Re: Five Secret Things Guys Are Supposed To Do That Their Girlfriend Loves!! by Truckpusher(m): 2:50am On Feb 22, 2015
dechandel:
The same way he buys a bottle of moet every friday night for his guys and still survives on his investments.. grin
Baddest girl ever. grin
Some guys sha dem go drink ontop your head dey hail you chairman up and down. angry
Just go broke Na there you go see your life finish. grin

To the guys : if you're still buying your friends drink and they are hailing you , please quit - they are using your head unless they've decided to become your errand boys. angry

2 Likes

Re: Five Secret Things Guys Are Supposed To Do That Their Girlfriend Loves!! by alberto2k(m): 2:51am On Feb 22, 2015
dechandel:
Noooo.. This is a failed work of plagiarism grin...
Go for MrCork's tutorials!!! angry

angry sad

Let MrCock come for weed plantation tutorials too grin
Re: Five Secret Things Guys Are Supposed To Do That Their Girlfriend Loves!! by dechandel(f): 3:02am On Feb 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Baddest girl ever. grin
Some guys sha dem go drink ontop your head dey hail you chairman up and down. angry
Just go broke Na there you go see your life finish. grin

To the guys : if you're still buying your friends drink and they are hailing you , please quit - they are using your head unless they've decided to become your errand boys. angry
Yasss grin

Pls warn these guys o.. Tell them its better to pen the money down for a good cause..than dropping it for just 15 mins of fame inside one dark room with disco lights grin
Re: Five Secret Things Guys Are Supposed To Do That Their Girlfriend Loves!! by dechandel(f): 3:02am On Feb 22, 2015
alberto2k:

angry sad

Let MrCock come for weed plantation tutorials too grin
Sweery.. Dont you gerrit? Londoners dont smoke angry
Re: Five Secret Things Guys Are Supposed To Do That Their Girlfriend Loves!! by Truckpusher(m): 3:04am On Feb 22, 2015
dechandel:
Yasss grin

Pls warn these guys o.. Tell them its better to pen the money down for a good cause..than dropping it for just 15 mins of fame inside one dark room with disco lights grin
Lmao @ 15mins of fame inside one dark room with disco lights. grin grin grin.....smh
Re: Five Secret Things Guys Are Supposed To Do That Their Girlfriend Loves!! by dechandel(f): 3:07am On Feb 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lmao @ 15mins of fame inside one dark room with disco lights. grin grin grin.....smh
grin grin grin
Re: Five Secret Things Guys Are Supposed To Do That Their Girlfriend Loves!! by alberto2k(m): 3:10am On Feb 22, 2015
dechandel:
Sweery.. Dont you gerrit? Londoners dont smoke angry

angry
Re: Five Secret Things Guys Are Supposed To Do That Their Girlfriend Loves!! by Truckpusher(m): 3:15am On Feb 22, 2015
@dechandel.....The truth is when you're young and starts making money initially ,all you've always wanted was to make your hommies happy and at the same time take the respect and become the boss of the of the gang but it doesn't go well as they'd become permanently glued to your freebies to an extent that even if they have they will always expect you to pick the tab. Ever since I left that bondage I lost some dear friends but you can't be dear to me when all that matters is what you can get from me grin while yours is for keeps.

Young people that just grew up , graduated and suddenly they have access to good security do make these mistakes a lot and if you talk to them they will never listen to you unless they get for themselves a girlfriend with foresight that would help them and pull them out from destroying themselves. grin
But for those guys that are still doing it till their 30th birthday , Na only dem waka come sha. angry
Re: Five Secret Things Guys Are Supposed To Do That Their Girlfriend Loves!! by Truckpusher(m): 3:20am On Feb 22, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin grin
Those are words on a marble for those with ears. angry
Re: Five Secret Things Guys Are Supposed To Do That Their Girlfriend Loves!! by dechandel(f): 3:30am On Feb 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Those are words on a marble for those with ears. angry
Exactly.. You've said it all.. I wonder why they dont ever look up and see there is something called conscious spending!!
There is nothing really bad taking the biils once in a while.. But constantly?? Remind me how he wants to be stable in the nearest future..

And did i see girlfriend with good foresight? Those type of girls exist in just 2 out of the 10 Nigerian girls around grin.. Forget girls that would come here and claim queen mother material o, if they should see that constant flow of cash? Santa really does exist grin grin
Re: Five Secret Things Guys Are Supposed To Do That Their Girlfriend Loves!! by Richiy(f): 3:38am On Feb 22, 2015
Calling by the hour? For what kwanu? We should be busy earning a living so that we can have a beautiful dating experience. Calling by the hour lessens productivity
Re: Five Secret Things Guys Are Supposed To Do That Their Girlfriend Loves!! by calmG(m): 7:02am On Oct 02, 2016
tizz04:
your text message waking them up
:- this usually makes the girl very happy and appreciative towards you and it gives her this secured feeling

calling them always by the hour :- most guys don't have the slightest clue that always calling your girl makes her feel special...like she's your top priority and makes her envision herself with you forever

always listening to her :- when u always listen and pay sincere attention to ur girl she feels like a queen and always likes to talk and open up more on very private stuffs ;(D)

commenting on her new looks :- guys tend to forget that she did her hair painted her nail etc just for them and solely for them and yet he still fail to comment or even notice her

taking her on dates :- guys normally harbour this noting that dates are only and solely for the beginning of a relationship so when they get the girl they feel like its of no use to take her out anymore..that's where it all goes wrong cause women are sensitive sexual creatures they always want to feel special.....

Sorry guys its d plain truth;(D)

idiota

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, What's Your Honest Answer To This Question? / Types Of People You Will Find On Romance Section / Photo: Gay Wedding Disrupted In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.